Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dream Gurdians IC (I REALLY Need Mera Commanders!!!)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Dream Gurdians (IC Thread)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ice_demon_micah on Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:17 pm

Naoko and Toas walked back to the portal while Toas was eating. Naoko was waiting to eat hers when they get back to HQ. "I wonder if everyone else had finished their asignments?" She wondered out loud without knowing it. She shrugged her shoulders knowing that the rest could handle it, but she still worries about them. Kinda like a mother with children that were troublemakers. Naoko jumped through the portal and layed in the portal room. She stared at the other portals, waiting to see if the others, besides Toas, would jump in here. When they didn't she walked into the lobby and sat down to eat her egg rolls. Trying to pretend she doesn't see all the other papers that were left un-finished.
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ice_demon_micah
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaVerbMan on Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:33 pm

With a mouth full of eggrolls Toas jumped through the portal following Naoko to the hq. "weff im furr dat vay wiw be oh k." Toas said still with his mouth full of eggroll swolloing Taos repeated him self "well i am shure that they'll be ok." sitting down next to Naoko the both of them still eating Toas looked at Naoko and said "well when where done eating you want to finsh up some of that paper work?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DaVerbMan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ice_demon_micah on Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:52 pm

Naoko shot a glare at Toas. How many glares had she gave Toas today? 3... or maybe 4? How cares, it's his fault for mentioning paper work. When he, and everyone else, knows that she HATES it. If given a choice Naoko would fight Mera to the death than do paper work. "I was TRYING to pretend that I didn't have to do paper work, Toas."

ice_demon_micah
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaVerbMan on Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:34 pm

Laughs at this glare and Naoko saying she was trying to pretend it wasnt there. "all right all right so no paper work." takeing his last bite of eggroll. "well sence i am done eating i am going ot go out side and have a smoke." with that he pulled out his pack of smokes and walked out side and lit up injoying is after meal smoke.

DaVerbMan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demonicbluewind on Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:15 pm

Atomsk shook his head free of the last of the disorienting spinning sensation from his head and he went after Avis, grinning. This was going to be fun, and he was all ready starting to get into the chase. Scenting the air, since he had been covered by the Mera for a second he had stored the scent for tracking. He followed Avis up and outside where he broke into a run after the Mera which was entering a building by the second story window in a fluid jump. He ignored any complaint Avis might raise and charged ahead and jumped, only he had to pull himself into the room, where the Mera was already gone, and making its way higher. "Oh damn don't tell me someone's sleeping at this time of day."
"Who the hell do you think I am?!" - Kamina (TTGL)

demonicbluewind
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:26 am

Avis followed after Atomsk, but didn't bother leaping and bounding. He wasn't following scent, he was following the cold sensation like himself, and so he was taking the easier route round the outside. He barely heard Atomsk's complaint about someone sleeping at this time of day, but chuckled as he did. Avis gazed upwards, this Doppleganger just kept on climbing up, probably heading for the upper floors of the building. Vines had started to creep up the walls of the building, thick enough for climbing and strong enough to hold more than just Avis' weight. Being a feline came in handy here, climbing was no problem to him. He leapt up onto the vines, scrambling up them and scaling the wall. He passed the window that Atomsk could be seen through,
"It's going upwards, wanna climb?" He asked, chuckling again before continuing to scale the wall with his ladder of vines that were still growing. "If you find a building with vines up one side, you know who's visited." He mumbled as he continued to climb.

Thinking of you, wherever you are.
We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend.

Valor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demonicbluewind on Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:59 pm

Atomsk looked from the shattered building then to the vine and leaped onto the vine and bean to climb quickly as well. "So how we wanna do this? You freeze and I flash fry? Or should I just distract it and let you get it from behind?" Atomsk was already pissed off from the rush the Mera gave him in the subway, so there was a good chance no matter what he did he would get a little out of control. "Just tell me before we rush in. I don't want to whip out some flames if your going to try ice stuff as well." If there was anything he learned over his years it was hot and cold powers don't mix. Sometimes there was an explosion, or just a large whirlwind.

demonicbluewind
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:16 pm

Avis thought about how to take it down while they climbed,
"You seem pretty annoyed that it jumped you back in the subway - I'll let you have this one, i'll just corner it with you - then you can fry it if you want." He said, guessing that a release of energy would make Atomsk happier, maybe he wouldn't lose control as much if he had the chance to blow all he had out on one Mera - even if it was just a Doppleganger. He found himself pausing at a window on one of the higher levels, peering inside as he felt the chill in the air around here. He glanced at Atomsk, hoping he'd recognise the flash in his eyes that told people that it was close by. He then opened up the window, sliding inside and gently touching the floor, recoiling as one of the floorboards suddenly squeaked.

Valor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:12 pm

Iban slipped down the alley in a swirl of red and black as his coat flapped around him, each of the several chains that garnished his outfit clanking with each stride. With his trusted blade Ketsukiba in his left hand and his right hand running almost affectionately against the worn stone of the building beside him, he made his way to the target.

"Damn this real world," he mumbled as he hopped scaled a fence that blocked his way down the alley and landed on an empty crate, the clunk of the sole of his boot on the wood resonating through the still air with a relatively thunderous crack. He then proceeded on his way, paying little heed to the vermin that seemed to rise and ebb around him as he neared a dumpster. Iban had a true nightmare to deal with now.

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ice_demon_micah on Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:23 am

(Hey, guys. I'll be out of town until Sunday, because I have a family reunion I gotta go to. So, I won't be posting after today until I get back on Sunday. But that doesn't mean that you guys can't RP when I'm gone, just RP round my character until I get back. If you have to say that Naoko had to go off some where. But I'll post as much as I can today.)

Naoko after a while and got bored of sitting around doing nothing. The one thing she hated more than paper work was doing nothing. Most of the time she always had something to do or needed to get done. The very few rare times that she's just sitting around make her feel a little awkard for some reason. So, Naoko actually picked up a pen and started to sign papers.

After a while, she came across two papers that caught her interst for once. The papers were asking if Naoko would hire two more people into the Dream Gurdians. One of girls was named, Myriah Lee, it looked like she was an archer with the power of Telekinesis. 'Well, we don't get many archer or telekinesis users around here. Plus, we kinda do need so more member,' Naoko thought as she put her signature of approval of Myriah Lee's membership.

There other one caused Naoko to think about accepting into the Gurdians. Mina, was her name, it wasn't that she thought the team had enough people. What Naoko was troubled by the fact that Mina was blind, but her other sences had gotten stronger by blindness. Mina had the power to protect herself by creating a sheild around her. After thinking it over a second time, Naoko ended up putting her signature of approval of Mina's membership.

Naoko decided to take another coffee break and walked to the coffee maker. The coffee that was made this morning was now cold. Instead of making a new pot, she picked up the pot of cold coffee and created a small flame under it. Once it was hot again, Naoko killed the flame by cutting its oxygen and poured her cup of coffee.

She took a few drinks from it and set a troubled glance at the door of the portal room. Avis, Atomsk, Allamia and should've gone back from their missions by now. Also, Iban worried her too. Naoko sent him to the Real Realm a few days ago, and he hadn't come back yet. Naoko now was worried about her team's delay of returning. "If they don't come back in a hour, I'll go looking for them. I sure hope they hadn't found too much trouble."
Last edited by ice_demon_micah on Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ice_demon_micah
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:59 am

Iban kept hunting, his ears keen to the slightest unrecognizable sounds of his target. It might have been a low-level Mera, but even a doppelganger that has gotten a hold of enough mana could be dangerous. All he had to do was find the wolf in sheep's clothing and dertroy it before it killed any humans.

"Where is the hole to the Zero relm?" Iban wondered as he grasped the ladder to the fire escape and started to scale it. He had been searching this district of the city for two days with no avail, the mera he was tracking always one step ahead of him. It was almost as if the creature knew where he was going.

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Script on Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:50 pm

"Knock knock!" Alanna said as she walked into the HQ room without knocking "Why if it isn't Naoko! You have surpassed yourself since induction into the dream guardians haven't you? I came in here expecting to find some crusty old man with his head buried in paperwork, instead I find... well, you with your head buried in paperwork." she said, gliding gracefuly into the room and picking up a pile of papers with the team's details listed "Let's see here shall we? Hmm, ice cat, metal man, hothead... and the rest. Quite a little ragtag band we have here don't we? Well, you must have done something wrong..." Alanna said, glancing at the piles of overdue and unfinished paperwork "Because unfortunately for the both of us I've been assigned to keep an eye on you and assist you. But no need to worry, I'll do my utmost not to get in the way, but do be on your best behaviour as I have been instructed to report back to the supervisors, and unlike you - I do my paperwork!"

[ooc: hope that it's alright to make this reason up for joining - won't try and usurp decisions or anything and in most respects will act like an obedient member - with added sarcasm and scrutiny ;) ]
Image Image

(03:04:15) Lialore says: I wanted to be the poo.

Script
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ice_demon_micah on Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:20 pm

Naoko was glaring at Alanna since she walked through the door. Alanna was one of her least favorite people in the Dream Realm. She wonder what the hell Toas was doing outside, and why he wasn't paying attention who entered HQ. 'Man, is Toas going to get an earful when he comes back in,' she thought as Alanna went on and on. Her supervisors had always warn Naoko about the results of not doing her paper work. "My team is just find as the way they are, Alanna, they don't need your approval. Why did my damn supervisors pick you of all people?..... Nevermind, I really don't want to know. Just remember your here just to ASSIST me, then we won't have any problems."

Naoko finished off her coffee and glance at the paper stack of unsigned paper. A idea popped inside her head as she put her cup away. Naoko turned her head to Alanna and said with a grin, "Hey, Alanna. Since you're here to assist me, and you always get your work done. How about finishing those papers for me while I check up on my team." Then, she went out to search for the soon be dead Toas.

(Your reason was okay, Shining Angel. Plus, you just the RP more interesting by added Alanna to the mix XD.)

ice_demon_micah
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Script on Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:36 pm

"Papers? No I think you're mistaken I wasn't sent to do your..." she said cutting off as Naoko left "Pah! How dare she!" she cursed at the empty doorway "If she thinks I'm going to do ANY of that for her she is sadly mistaken." she said, sitting down at the table and folding her arms. "But... a little nosing might get me more dirt to heap on her in my report" she murmured, starting to go through it occasionally muttering things like "Writing in pencil on important forms! That gets a cross..."

Script
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ice_demon_micah on Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:48 pm

Naoko cursed under her breath when she couldn't find Toas. "He.... Is.... Beyon... Dead," she growled as she created a gust of wind to caryy her to the roof. She looked on her watch to see what time it was, it has been 45 minutes after she decided to after her team if they hadn't returned. "Come on guys, I'm getting worried..... Plus, I REALLY don't want to be with Ms. It a.k.a Alanna. I mean sure I get paper work done late, but that's it. No human as EVER died on my watch, and every Mera has been slayed by my team and me. The supervisors think I needed a babysitter? Alanna is probably making up stupid stuff about me to put in her damn report to her masters, like the dog she is."

Naoko tried to relaxed for 15 minutes, but she could not with most of her team out. When the minutes were up, Naoko got off her ass and went back inside the HQ lobby. Determind to find and help out her team, and she didn't give a shit what Alanna wrote to her supervisors.

ice_demon_micah
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Script on Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:56 pm

"You seem stressed." Alanna commented, flicking through the paperwork in a nonchalant manner, giving no hint of what she had actually been doing "Something going wrong? Or am I reading you wrong? Anything I could help with?" she said, adding a hint of superiority to the last question "I hope that your team isn't in trouble? Last I saw it was only a few doppelgangers, and I would expect that even your team might be able to deal with that."

Script
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ice_demon_micah on Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:05 pm

Naoko turned around and grabbed Alanna by the colar of her shirt. "I know you and the supervisors haven't noticed that the Mera have been getting stronger, even the doppelgangers. The dopplegangers that Toas and I fought were a bit stronger than normal. So, you'll last a whole lot longer if you kept your big mouth shut, and finally figure out that not everything is about you. Also, you can write about what shit you make up of me all you like, but I KNOW MY JOB. It's not only about the damn paper work. IT'S TO MAKE SURE THE MERA DON'T KILL ANY HUMANS!..... So, I'm going to help out the rest of my team, and I don't care if I get fired over it. I care about my team than my position as leader," Naoko said and let go of Alanna.

She walked into the portal room again, but this time she was on a mission to help her team. Iban had been gone longer than Avis and Atomsk. So, she jump through the portal Iban had taken days ago.
Last edited by ice_demon_micah on Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ice_demon_micah
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Script on Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:19 pm

Alanna blinked "Hmmph. I'll grant she's loyal to her team. I suppose she can't be terrible in [b]every[b] way. Perhaps I might lend a hand." she said, walking to the portal room "Hmmm..." she muttered, before stepping into a random portal to her left and appearing in a field, only discomposed for a moment "Yoohoo! Any Mera or Dream Guardians out here?" she called "No? Well then. Time to start looking."

Script
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:20 pm

Iban scaled the rest of the fire escape stairs and finally found himself staring at the creature he had been tracking for the past days. The doppelganger had long since taken the form of a young girl, who stared at him with wide, frightened eyes. "I get you you little demon," Iban said as he gripped his blade and brought it back to attack the creature, "It is just ironic that you end up right where my search began. If you would have stayed put, you could have saved me days of hunting you."

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ice_demon_micah on Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:28 pm

Naoko quickly spotted Iban and a small litle girl, but she stayed put. Since Iban was about to attack the girl with his blade, she guessed it was the doppalganger he was assign to slay, and didn't want him to lose the Mera just because she decided to pop in on him. She waited nearby just in case Iban needed her.

ice_demon_micah
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!