Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dusk's Moon Rising

Dusk's Moon Rising

a part of “Dusk's Moon Rising”, a fictional universe by X-Striker.

It’s been five years since the supernaturals have surfaced themselves from hiding and demand to live equally amongst the people. The population is now split between those that want to accept the supernaturals and those that don't.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dusk's Moon Rising”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Dusk's Moon Rising

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:41 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Dusk's Moon Rising"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

X-Striker
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: [OOC] Dusk's Moon Rising

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smiley on Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:25 pm

This sounds like a really good roleplay, and I'm happy I got accepted. Just waiting on the GM to post, then I'll start posting.
Famous Last Words.

"I can do it..." "It's not poisonous..." "Let a PRO show you how it's done..." "No, no, let me get it..." "What could possibly go wrong?" "Well, at least it can't get any worse." "Of COURSE I can handle it!" "Just a little more..." "Just one more..." "How bad could it be?" "Yeah, yeah, I got it, I got it..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Smiley
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:54 pm

Glad to see the enthusiasm. Once more characters are accepted and the other GM inputs her character we'll be set to go

X-Striker
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~HeavensCalling~ on Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:28 pm

My attention was brought to this rp by a friend, vamphyrewolf. I'll be joining, if you'll have me, as a Supernatural, Vampire :)

~HeavensCalling~
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:49 pm

Can't wait to see your character, and welcome!

X-Striker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~HeavensCalling~ on Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:40 am

Aw yes! This is going to be so awesome! I have to say, I love the new character I created (Blaise) and I Ihink this will be my favourite rp I've joined so far. Can't Wait to start, GM. I'm sorry, I'm quite excited at the moment. By the way, if anyone wants to see what Blaise will actually look like, you'll have to look at his Char. Sheet because I really can't find any 100x100's... but I have it fixed so you can see him there. Excuse my previous statement, I'm very, very excited for this. I apologize, I will try and contain myself, :)

~HeavensCalling~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:58 am

We're all as stoked as you are :D

X-Striker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:42 am

GAWD! i like filled in everything last night and then...i LOST connection?! can you actually believe it! CAN YOU ACTUALLY! Loads of people have join havent they... wow...might not even include the profiles ive come up with..hmmm...and yes it is very early...very very early -_-
Some call it madness but i just call it esctasy

The Project Of Warren High [Open]
An elite boarding school for monsters takes on a human project.

Mousie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:46 pm

So...how soon can we start?
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:57 pm

Soon! Just wait alittle bit more..then we'll start.

Mousie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:20 pm

Alright folks we are all good to go!

X-Striker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:28 am

Yey made my first post :) Phil owns a carnival that houses helpless and abandoned supernaturals :)

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:08 am

Hey lovechanningforever guess we're in another roleplay together, this should be fun.

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:20 am

Great posts so far everyone, keep it up!

X-Striker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:58 pm

Yes long posts all round :'] im so proud of you all!

Mousie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smiley on Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:52 pm

Argablargablargablargablargablargablarg!
I'm bored, just waiting for the next post.

Smiley
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:56 pm

Other people need to get involved too! Come join in other peeps!

X-Striker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~HeavensCalling~ on Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:37 pm

I'm posting now, I didn't know it started I was away last night! Btw Mousie i liked your latest post with Rieon, Dan, Shawn-Kane, Finn and Ellis, that was really good in my opinion. Everyone's posts are pretty awesome I hope I can live up to theirs!

P.S Yes, Blaise is anti-social, but that's all the more reason to mae contact with him, don't worry, i'll put the poor soul in open areas where thats possible if anyone is willing to accept him.

That is all for my long OOc post, I bet some of you are thinking 'Thank God!' Sorry guys, I just am excited about this rp, i'll quiet down lol.

~HeavensCalling~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:54 am

@shavnia_velmount of course it will be :p hey supernaturals the circus/carnival is up you might want to drop by. for mortals well~ let's just say you'll find if amazing and spectacular

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:03 pm

haha thanks doll ;D

Mousie
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!