Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Early Dawn

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Early Dawn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:44 pm

Reize settled down with an unfinished breakfast and chugged down some orange juice before following. When they gave her questioning looks, she shrugged and walked silently.

"Referee." She lit a ghostly smile. As she headed down the hallways, the chains wrapped loosely around her waist chinked softly together, creating a luring ringing sound.

And yes, Reize thought Teyka's creepy grin was twice as sadistic asReize's fighting style, and four times and maniacal than any evil 'muahaha' laugh. It almost made her chuckle, really.
Last edited by fumeii on Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fumeii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skysong on Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:07 pm

Izaak stopped and turned his head "Hand to hand? If you want, but I have trained most of my liiiife!" with that he gave a sadistic grin of his own and cracked his knuckles and neck, walking towards the nearest training room.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skysong
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:27 pm

"I guess im being left out?.."

Lei Lei mumbled, eating yet another chocolate bar, which he was addicted to.

He looked at Teyka a bit, then he looked at Reize slightly, He had been liking her for a while now, But was always too lazy to ask her out or anything. He thought deeply, Then munched on his chocolate bar again.
Don't forget to rate this post! Grade Level of this post: 20

Postby Hsien-Ko on Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:01 pm

"ITS OVER 19,000?!!"

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:37 pm

Reize stopped at the door frame with an almost annoyed expression, glaring a little at Lei Lei with her single, visible eye.

"You're coming." She murmured, before trailing after the two havoc-bombs.

If she died in the process, then someone else would have to be there to make sure the two wouldn't murder each other.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiga on Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:43 pm

"I hope that old woman told them about me.. In fact, I'm slightly lost in the city.. " Eclipse sobbed after leaving the apartment, "This city is huge, how am I supposed to find them..?" He began walking across the city as he reminisce the names that the old woman said him. With the names : Izaak, Teyka, Lei Lei, and Reize.

"That old woman.." He hissed, walking endlessly in the city, "I've been searching for them for about 3 hours.. She didn't tell me the exact location!!!!" He shouted.. Everyone stared at him with confused face.. "Sorry.." He laughed to himself and got shy.. "Why did i do that? Damn.."
Eclipse continued.
I have shed blood with my bloody hands

"No Matter What Happens, I Will Still Be The Princess You'll Be Searching For."

[/i]

"Watashi wa Lyna-san desu.. Hajimemashite.."

Tsukiga
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:47 pm

...That was the reason he was so lazy about it.

He stretched a bit, His sleeves clanked slightly, Out of them came a stream of cables,the ends of them, They had come from inside his arms, he was smart enough to control each individual one, Thanks to years of practising.

"You dont have to be so mean...Youd come over a lot nicer if you werent so mean.."

He murmoured blushing a bit with a sigh. He jumped down from the stage into the arena, He would referee first round, For once He actually seemed fast, his almost endless Slowness disintagrated in the second.

He looked at both competitors.

He materialized yet another Belgium Chocolate Bar, He stuck it in his mouth, holding it with his teeth for a moment.

"Basic rules, Hand to hand..No bombs or sharp weapons..Teyka..."

He said smirking.

He moved back a few metres back.

"You may begin when your ready.."

He said clearly,then commenced to eat his chocolate bar.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:10 pm

Reize blinked, adding in bluntly, "Sorry."

Even if she never really meant it.

Actually, most of her apologetic and 'feelingful' words were never really meant. Just to make the others happy, boost their self-esteem a little, one or the other. The thing was, because she rarely even said those words, they were actually believable. She jumped back a large distance and grabbed her broadsword, finding a good spot to train while Lei Lei watched over the feuding two.

The faint flashback of her parents came to mind, and she dragged the sword across one already scarred wall, adding in another deep gash to its collection and swung at the wooden blocks. They were trying to save her.

But the Devil was stronger.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:25 am

Lei Lei jumped back up, His cables still dangling out of his sleeves, He was now in the sort of safety area, which he highly doubted would be safe for much longer with these two fighting, He knelt down, sitting on his tip toes, ready to pounce if it got out of hand.

He sighed deeply, He was always the one who never got to fight.

A cable came from his sleeve with a chocolate bar which he held in his teeth,then crunched, catching the rest with his hand, he began to crunch on what he already had in his mouth, without the chocolate this place would get boring and he would probably go insane.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pantalimon on Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:29 am

Teyka smirked at Izaak. "You think just because I'm Pyro means I can't fight hand-to-hand?" She sunk down in to her fighting stance, her hands feeling bare and exposed despite her claim that she was fine without her weapons. "Start us up any time you'd like, Lei." She called at him, eyeing Izaak's legs as though she was thinking of just how she was going to take him down. "First person on their back loses?" She asked Izaak, raising an eyebrow.
Too bad love is just a game.
But, I've had too much fun playing to quit now.
Maybe I'm addicted.
I don't think I care.
My tokens are all across the board...
And I'm winning.
>The Loveless Victor<

pantalimon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:38 am

Lei Lei sighed, using his cables as a signal, making a large bang noise by snapping them together.

"...go.."

He mumbled softly, and continued to eat his chocolate, hoping nothing would be thrown at him like last time, the last time it really hurt, Having the opponent thrown at him, But this time he was protected, he had his cables out so he could just throw whatever came towards him back at whoever threw it.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:14 pm

Reize stopped hacking her wood and turned to stare at Teyka and Izaak starting their fight. With her sword still in hand, she leaped up and landed beside Lei Lei, stabbed her sword into the ground and leaned against it.

"Loser...?" She murmured, as a meaning of who he thought was going to win and who was going to lose. She directed her attention to the heated spar of Teyka and Izaak.

It was a stupid question, of course there was going to be no end. Or maybe there was, when they were both half-dead.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:50 pm

Lei Lei picked up Reize byu the head with his cable, softly floating her in mid air above the ground by about a feet.

"You want a match?.."

He asked in boredom, still holding the chocolate bar in his teeth softly, Looking at her with an extremely cute smile, blushing a bit at the same time. He hadnt had a match up in months, Probably because he near enough killed the last 5th member within a few minutes.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:04 pm

Reize narrowed her eyes and removed the cable from her head, shaking her head to let her straight hair back into place. She landed with a small thud, though it was just as good as mute compared to the shouts and punches received and given from Teyka and Izaak. She loosened her chains, which looked two feet around her waist, but was three meters in contrast. Wrapping some ringlets around her right fingers, she slid her broadsword out the ground with a single arm. Where she looked like a dainty, fragile girl, her muscles rivaled that of...

A crazy Teyka.

She slung the rest of her chains over her left shoulder, which looped around five times, and walked over to the sparring ground furthest away from Teyka and Izaak. Spinning around, she glared and placed the tip of her sword to the ground, and shifted her weight to one leg.

She murmured, "Go."

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:14 pm

Lei Lei was charging at her with emmense speed, which was almost seemingly impossible compared to his usual speed, a mass of about ten cables from each sleeve came flying towards Reize at a High speed, One set heading for her stomach, the other, Aiming for the left side, but It was actually going to twist to the right side in a second.

Lei Lei had always been a slow person, He beleives in a theory including a tortoise.

`A tortoise can live for so long because it barely moves, thus not using energy, yet you see a hamster, Constantly running around, it dies within a year, So in theory, If Im slow Ill live longer.`

That was his theory to prolonging his life, and it had worked so far, He had a very youthful face for his age, His bones never creaked or cracked, and also he was rarely out of energy.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:22 pm

Reize winched and backflipped, landing on the cable headed for her stomach. She feigned going left, where the other cable was going only to have it turn at her. Hacking through it with her sword, she took out her chain and wrapped it around two cables, steadying herself and landing on the ground. Pulling at the two cables, she lifted her sword up and blocked some cables, before finding one behind her.

Reize stabbed her sword into the ground again and hoisted herself onto the handle, into a handstand and watched the cables bounce off. Landing on them, she slid out her sword and whipped out her chains again, fighting with the many cables heading her way.

Feh.

Is that chocolate doing you some good, Lei Lei?

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:29 pm

Lei Lei Stopped every few seconds, to eat yet another chocolate bar, which appeared to be his weak timing. He then stopped smiling, holding the chocolate with his teeth softly, he didnt move much as he wanted to keep the chocolate in his mouth, He wasnt really trying either, but trying to give a good fight, He wanted to hold back after the last event that happened.

He breathed out in depression slightly, While she was distracted by the incoming forward cables, He slipped one behind her, tripping her up onto the floor, the other cables flying at her, but he stopped them just as they were about to hit.

His cables began to shake softly, a tear actually came form one of his eyes, but he wiped it off.

"I dont want to hurt you Reize... It doesnt seem right o hurt a girl like yourself."

He told her, still holding the cables over her, they loomed, like chandeleers almost. He felt almost in love with Reize, tooken by her charm, which is why he didnt finish her off, but he was expecting her to land a blow on him now.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:12 pm

Reize got up from the ground shaking, using her sword as a steadier. Little did she know was that her eyepatch had fallen off, and both eyes glistened intensely red. With speed unheard of, she didn't even take Lei Lei's words to thought. She had hacked down all of the cables, where they had fallen to the ground writhing in pieces, and with the chain she whipped it to wrap around his neck, roundhouse kicked the boy and pointed her sword at his forehead.

"I don't do pity, Lei Lei." She growled. Her aura even gave the feeling that her hair would be floating in a menacing manner, her eyes, usually one yellow and one red, were both resembling the fires from Hell. "Rule #2, don't let your guard down."

She glared at him and released her chains, walking away from him. Why didn't he just finish her off? She was just a poor girl with a curse, one who doesn't deserve any feelings otherwise, she would drag that person down with her to he Devil. She swerved her sword at the thick stone walls, where it embedded itself halfway deep. She found her eyepatch and readjusted it, letting her feelings cool down. Whenever she was in a moment of dire, she always found do be taken over...in an almost possessive way. She wrapped her chains around her waist and leaned against the wall, watching Teyka and Izaak, disregarding Lei lei, and slid down into a sitting position, her knees to her chest.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:21 pm

Lei Lei stopped moving, dropping his chocolate bar to the floor,wandering away from the training room, back to his room, feeling his neck where it was caught, it began to bleed badly, he hissed, Holding his hand on the cut, trying to keep the bleeding down, He lay on his bed, hoping the bleeding would just go away, for once he wasnt eating anything, just laying there, the blood began to drip from his neck onto the bed, soaking up in the pillows slowly, He coughed from the pain, which stang emmensly

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiga on Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:54 am

Eclipse jumped high in the air, letting his hair flew.. He landed on a flat surface on the building as he scan the view seriously.. He couldn't sense anything bad though he's really good at it.. "Focus.. Focus.. FOCUS..!" He closed his eyes and think nothing but some powerful presence around the city but still couldn't sense them.. "They're really good at hiding their powers, huh?.."

Eclipse summoned his weapon and swung it above his head. He then bore his scythe through the top of the building, 5 huge black print star, inscribed in a circle, with some Greek words around it showed up around him.. "If I let them feel my presence, they might react on it.." He grinned as he point the blade of his scythe on one of it making a big flames out of his scythe.. "Now.. Feel my presence.."

Tsukiga
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pantalimon on Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:13 am

"Damn it!" Teyka shouted, dodging Izaak and hopping to the window. "The kid's here. He just broke in to my bedroom, and is currently setting it on fire." She said the last part like she was going to kill him; or seriously consider maiming him. Unlatching the hooks at the window's bottom, she swung herself up and out to her bedroom. She ducked through the foot-high space she always kept open for herself and grabbed the guy by his shoulder. "What the HELL do you think you're doing trying to light my bedroom on fire, asshole?" She asked, spinning out a knife from her pocket.

pantalimon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!