Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Early Dawn

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Early Dawn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiga on Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:56 am

"Wha-What the.." Eclipse yelled loudly, trying to escape from her hands.. "Let go of me!!" He struggled strongly, "If I didn't do that, You guys won't show up!" He started again, grabbing her arm with his hand as he look at the knife she was holding.. "He-Hey that thing's dangerous! Don't let it get near me..!" He swung his scythe backwards that made him escape from her, "That was close.. I thought I was going to die.." His powers did shut down after losing his focus on it. He took a deep breath and heard his stomach making such noise.. "I'm hungry.." He touched his tummy and said to the girl, "Aren't you gonna take me to your place?" He winked and curved his lips into a small smile, expecting that she was going to be good to him..
I have shed blood with my bloody hands

"No Matter What Happens, I Will Still Be The Princess You'll Be Searching For."

[/i]

"Watashi wa Lyna-san desu.. Hajimemashite.."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tsukiga
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pantalimon on Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:18 am

Teyka held her stomach; where the kid's scythe had caught her and she was now bleeding profusely. "Okay, kid, how old are you and what's your name? I've already figured out your weapon. And this IS my place." She jestured to where he had burned up a circle in the carpet. "Pissing me off is NOT a good idea, kid."
Too bad love is just a game.
But, I've had too much fun playing to quit now.
Maybe I'm addicted.
I don't think I care.
My tokens are all across the board...
And I'm winning.
>The Loveless Victor<

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pantalimon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiga on Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:29 am

"Well, Sorry about that but I've been searching for you guys almost a day! By the way the name's Eclipse, 16 years old." He explained, returning his scythe to nowhere.. "Uhh-Uhhm.. Should I carry you? I want to be forgiven for making you bleed." He lowered his head, but still staring at her. "I didn't mean to hurt you but It was only self-defense. I don't want to get killed without even knowing the truth behind the truths.." He moved closer to her, "I'm really sorry.."

Tsukiga
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:42 pm

Reize had followed nonchalantly, taking the more civilized route. Although, she couldn't help from wondering how Lei Lei was doing. From what she saw, she had injured his neck pretty badly, and it wasn't exactly a good idea without a skilled mechanic around here...

"I don't want to hurt you Reize... It doesn't seem right to hurt a girl like yourself."

What was that supposed to mean?

Reize paused for a while at Lei Lei's bedroom door, but shook her head and walked past it. Staring up though, her red eye had trailed over to an unknown boy, and she simply just stared.

"Teyka. Who's he."

fumeii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:06 am

Lei Lei for once wasnt eating any chocolate, refusing too almost. He sighed deeply, looking at the ceiling, after a few minutes he got up from the bed, still holding his neck with one hand, the other arm still had cables coming from it, he opened the door, trying to look for the first aid kit, he was actually beginning to lose a lot of blood by now. He glances at the new boy slightly, then just continued walking on, he was going at a slow pace as usual, just looking around for a medicinal kit which he could use. Blood continued to drip through his hand from his neck, beginning to stain his clothing
Don't forget to rate this post! Grade Level of this post: 20

Postby Hsien-Ko on Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:01 pm

"ITS OVER 19,000?!!"

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiga on Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:49 am

He stood up straight and looked at the girl in front of them, who was currently asking for his name.. "First It's Teyka, then this girl.. Who's next?" He took a deep breath as he took a glance at Teyka..

Suddenly a guy passed by that caught his attention. Eclipse stared at the guy's neck which was bleeding continuously.. "Ouch.." He whispered, trying to feel the pain that the boy was experiencing that time. "I wonder who did that to him.. It's really awful.. "

Tsukiga
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:46 pm

Reize's eyes widened and slightly cringed, but held out her hand out at the new boy as Lei Lei passed.

"Reize." she murmured, allowing him to shake her hand, and ran off to find a First Aid kit. She didn't think she injured him that bad, considering what he's been through before. She found not a kit, but some gauze, a gauze pad, tape, and some cloth. Grabbing these, she scanned the area for Lei Lei, grabbed him from the back and forced him to sit down at the wall. She didn't bother to hear his protest, she wiped away the excess blood with the satin and grabbed the gauze pad, gently applied it to the wound and wrapped the gauze bandage around his neck, tightly, but comfortable to breathe in.

"Sorry..." she murmured. "I mean it."

She didn't know if she did, but this was the closest she could muster up. She ripped off some tape and stuck it onto the gauze's tip, keeping it in hold. Standing up, she sighed, "Heal", and walked away.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pantalimon on Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:59 pm

Teyka's face was beginning to turn white. "I'm almost seventeen...will be in a couple of months, anyway. You've..." She cringed. "...You've heard my name." Her act was beginning to fall apart. He had hurt her badly, she was starting to not like this kid. She continued to think of him as a kid; though he was at least her age, if not older. She fell back on to her bed, perching on the edge as the blood from her cut seeped out from between her fingers and gushed to the floor. "That's a pretty nice weapon you've got...there." She slipped off of the comforter and on to the ground, blood spilling out everywhere. Her mouth was slightly open, her eyes closed. She had passed out from the pain.

pantalimon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:06 pm

The medicinal make-shift kit still in her hands, she passed by Teyka's room to put them back where she found them, only to find her passed out with blood. Sighing, Reize walked into the room, completely ignoring the new guy. Cleaning up the blood, not even worrying if Teyka would live or not, since it was so obvious she was going to, Reize performed the same routine she did to Lei Lei. Finishing up and pushing Teyka's mouth closed, she whirled around and roundhouse kicked the new boy in square in the jaw.

"Idiot." She glared, and walked out of the room.

No one barges in and chops random people's guts out.

No one.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:35 pm

Lei Lei growled a bit, All hed ever done was be nice to Reize, yet all she would do was bring him pain, as he stood up, he ripped off the gauze, throwing it to the floor. with quite some strength.

"I dont need help from people like you Reize..I always have Acknowledged your feeling..Youve never acknowledged mine.. No point in starting now.."

He told her with a sort of growl in his voice as he slowly walked down the corridor, Holding his neck with one hand still, blood beginning to stop dripping as it coagulated.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:44 pm

Reize watched him walk away and shrugged at his stupidity. He was going to die of blood loss, and since, when did he do anything nice for her?

"Idiot." She sighed and walked away to her room, the cross on her neck pulsing.

Besides.

She had no feelings. Not that she knew of. It was hard enough to pretend that she did, but no, no one understood what that goddamn devil has taken from her, what he stole, what he cursed her with. No one could see that she was trying, and yet, without the feelings for her, she couldn't seem to bring herself to care, as much as she wanted to. Why was she still alive anyway? She wasn't stronger than any of the members in this group, only when she got taken over by that...thing.

"Maybe I should just...go now." She murmured, and headed to her room, plucking out a single amaryllis from her flower plant and went out the door, wandering off to the graveyard,

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:50 pm

Lei Lei went around into the bathroom, Splashing cold water from a tap onto the wound, it began to swell up a bit, but it stopped the stinging and bleeding slightly, he sighed, pulling out a chocolate bar,unwrapping it, about to eat it, but he stopped,pulling it away from his mouth, growling a bit,throwing it at the floow, Putting his forehead on the sink, coughing a bit.

` They wouldnt care the slightest if I died anyway, I mean, There would always be more food for em..`

He thought to himself, looking at the floor, his vision becoming blurring.

"Great..Now..Im dizzy.."

He mumbled slightly, standing up, wobbling a bit, then falling over onto the tiles floor, banging his head quite hard, he hissed in pain, the blood may have stopped dripping but it still hurt like hell.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:28 pm

Reize carried her single flower back to the graveyard she just visited hours ago, and planted it into the soil in front of the other flowers.

"Hello." She murmured, even if she knew her parents couldn't hear her. Or maybe they could. That spawned a thought, were they above her or below her? Were they well enough and spared by the Devil that has taken over her own soul, and now reside in the clouds of Heaven? "I don't like today. I think normal people would say...it...feels bad."

Her voice was barely raised, so quiet that you would have be standing right next to her and it would still come out as a soft uncomprehending whisper.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiga on Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:11 pm

Eclipse entered Teyka's room with such face.. He looked at her suffer to what he had done.. He moved close to her as he stared at her innocent face. "I shouldn't have done that.. I shouldn't.." Thinking furiously about what had happen, Eclipse summoned his scythe and focused on the power he will show.. 5 black printed stars inscribed in a circle appeared again.. He closed his eyes and pointed his scythe on one star in front of him.. "Heaven's Heal..!" He murmured to himself..

Shining little objects came up and circled around in Teyka's body, healing her fast.. "Just..a little bit.." he said, slowly getting tired, losing his control of his body, and a bit blood suddenly came from his stomach..

After that ceremony, before losing consciousness, Eclipse tried to go outside with his last strength, and not knowing that he went to Lei Lei's room. He lied down a bit and closed his eyes. He was really tired but happy because he successfully healed Teyka..

Tsukiga
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pantalimon on Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:13 pm

Teyka coughed up a bit of blood, unconsciously putting a hand to her stomach. She blinked blearily, knowing she didn't have enough strength now but silently vowing to seriously hurt the new guy, who had idioticly hurt her and burnt her place. He was in for it, though he probably didn't know. She pushed herself up, climbing in to her bed and groaning. Then, lying down on her side and holding her stomach though it wasn't wounded any longer (of course it still hurt), she thought about before she had gotten away.
The scars on her back; the ones her own parents had given her; seared. And she remembered things deep in to the night, when she finally fell asleep, crying for the first time since she was ten.

pantalimon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:24 pm

Lei Lei woke up after quite a while later. He sighed, getting up, still dizzy, walking out of the bathroom, coughing a bit under his breath, walking around,he saw Teyka`s room open, he walked in silently sitting next to her, he saw dryed tears on her cheeks, he sighed.

"You got hurt also I see eh?.."

He said silently to her, trying not to wake her up.

"Emotional and Phsyically...God same boat at the moment."

He flicked a bit of her out of her face softly.

"Feel better soon gal."

He said softly, leaving her room, softly closing her door as so not to wake her up, He got a small satchel, packing a few things, slinging it over his shoulder, going towards the front door.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:31 pm

Reize just sat there on her knees, staring at the curving letters carved into the cold gray stone. The years were what killed her on the inside, to know that she killed them eight-nine years ago. How young was she then, 8?

Her eyes narrowed and she stood up. The aura wasn't right. The air grew thicker, denser, but there was no fog in sight.

What the...

Whipping around, she kicked whoever had crept up on her, but someone else had grabbed her shoulders from behind. She slammed her foot onto his, elbowed his gut and brought her hand up to smash his nose. Was she being jumped?

There were about seven, and Reize leaped into the air, two of the men clad in black jumping after her. Grabbing her chains, she bound those to together and tightened the chains, so much until they were knocked without oxygen in their lungs. Coming back down though, a two blades slashed into her back and a knife swiped at her throat, and down she fell, blood pouring everywhere.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pantalimon on Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:55 pm

Teyka sat bolt upright. Jumping out of bed and sliding down the steps she grabbed Lei Lei before he could leave. "Sit tight, you little pinprick." She meant it as a joke; as always. "Graveyard, now. Reize is in trouble." She buisied herself finding the new kid. What was his name again? Eclipse.

pantalimon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:24 pm

Lei Lei suddenly burst through the doors, running towards the graveyard, He spooted men around Reize, But his cables made easy work, the last two, one behind him and the other infront, He took out the one infront of him with ease, but had forgotten about the one behind him, Who jammed the sword from above into his shoulder, and down, smashing through his ribcage and out of his chest. Lei Lei coughed up blood, all of his available cables killing the man. He wobbled over to Reize, the sword still stuck in him, He picked her up, limping back towards the housing.

He managed to walk in, still holding Reize carefully, He took her to her room, with a medicinal kit, with the sword still stuck in him. He coughed up more blood, catching it in his hands, he drunk it back up.

He called out.

"TEYKA!I NEED YA HELP!"

He called out, still in a lot of pain, getting really dizzy from loss of blood now.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:40 pm

It was black. A surrounding dark void. A dark abyss, standing in the midst of nowhere. Engulfed in dark shadows, Reize spun around, desperately looking for light.

"...hello?" She murmured. Her muscles tensed, and her shoulders squared as her small voice made a large echo in the blackness. It felt...if she could feel, then it would have felt...

Lonely. Frightening. Cold.

"Ah, my little Reize, how are you? Were you hurt, my dear?" A booming, but smooth voice traveled to her ears. It sounded slightly familiar, but she couldn't remember from where. It was coming from nowhere, possibly all around her, she wouldn't know, she couldn't even pinpoint where her own hand was.

"W-Wha..."

In a flash, blinding red and orange light flared up from around her, replacing the blackness she once found place in. It was fire, and sitting on a throne before her was a rather handsome and young face. "Sweet little Reize, how could I ever let my best creation die? At such a young age at that, tsk tsk. I merely told them to injure you on the verge of death."

Reize shrunk and immediately felt small, but his words sprouted a certain stoic anger that Reize rarely had. Injure? Why? WHY her?

She would have kicked him. Punched him. Throw something sharp.

But no, she was scared.

"I think now would be the time to return your feelings, Reize. But you must know the reason I sent my sweet Reize here, yes? My beautiful darling, I would never allow you to die without my permission. But others are out to hunt you, my darling. I communicate with you through this, yes?"

Immediately, she felt frightened. She was lost. She was depressed. All these mixed emotions were swelling up inside of her, so much to the point she almost burst.

"What was that, darling? You wish to leave? Well I must not stop you, dear child. Remember the Lily."

And the flames were put out, the platform she was standing on vanished, and she was swallowed in the darkness once again.

What? Why'd you go? I can't see, where am I, why can't I do anything, what's going on...!

Her eyes snapped open and gasped desperately for air, her breathing very heavy and short, wounds mysteriously closing. Immediately, tears were streaming down her face and she buried it in the closest thing to her.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!