Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Earth Invasion

Earth Invasion

a part of “Earth Invasion”, a fictional universe by Lenny.

Unknown beings (aliens) have invaded Earth, destroying almost everything. It is your job as a military soldier to find survivors, raise an army, and find the secret to the mysterious attack on your home planet.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Earth Invasion”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Earth Invasion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lenny on Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:20 am

Almost everyone has posted except Chulance. I am hoping he can get his post in by tomorrow afternoon-ish. Today was Easter so I understand how it might be hard for him. If he doesn't post I'll just have to take control of his character, but that will be no fun. :(

Thank you Paul for the constructive criticism. I will try and be more descriptive next time. I'm a bit rusty with my writing but I will try my hardest to please you all. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lenny
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:13 am

I might be wrong, but it seems to me as though xoferif is on a different timezone than us. So far, I've only seen him get on late at night or super early in the morning.
'Mekaku City Actors anime coming soon! Brace yourselves!'

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lenny on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:57 pm

I am slightly irritated, but whatever. This will be his first post so I'm not gonna be too harsh on him. Chulance has yet to post and he should have contacted me if he was going to be busy. I made it perfectly clear that we were about to start when he joined, and I will not make you guys suffer because of his inactivity. Whatever happens, tomorrow at around 3 PM EST I will continue the story.

As for xoferif, he got the post in rather quickly so there is nothing to be worried about. Let me make this clear because I am not in a good mood, if you are going to be inactive, TELL ME! If you can't make a post then I will make take control of your character and you will still earn some EXP. Don't tell me and you don't earn EXP and risk getting killed.

Lenny
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lenny on Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:43 pm

It was a late post, I know. I am sorry it could not have arrived at my planned time. But it is finally here, and we have our first battle. With guns. And punches. And kicks! :)

Depending on your character, you can kill the alien, knock it out, or let it run away after some fighting. It's all up to you how you handle this situation! Just...don't die! :P

I will make an OOC thread called EXP. Every time I make a post, I will rate everybody's post(s) under mine. Then, I will add up the EXP from all of those posts and put it up in the thread (how much you earned). I would like all of you to please update your thread accordingly. I will tell you when you've leveled up. It is not my responsibility to keep track of your EXP, however, I will do a check every now and then to make sure you put the right skills and have the right amount. By posting what you got, everyone (not only me) can see how much EXP you have earned.

I will make an OOC with more detail now.

Lenny
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 1paulryan on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:15 pm

Hey...if I may ask, why did I only get 150? I do understand mine was not the best, far from it, but 150? Eh, I think I could've been at least been given a 160, if not 170/180.

And, just to give my two cents, I think Sasori's post was slightly better than Wings, and I don't really understand how Wing's was 50 points better than his. I would've given them both 200, well, really, I would've given Sasori 210, and Wing 200. But what ever...
Onion Knight? I see no onions...

1paulryan
Member for 13 years
Author

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lenny on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:22 pm

Oof, I knew this would happen. Don't get so caught up in the EXP. It's just a number value and I don't want anybody arguing over it. Just because 150 was the lowest does not mean it was bad, don't get the wrong idea.

The reason I gave Wing what I gave was because it was a hefty quantity and great quality writing. Sasori was the same, except he did not have as much quantity. Look, don't worry about it. It was your first post, and trust me, soon 100 EXP difference is going to be practically nothing. Now that you know what your posts should be like, you'll make them better. This RP is not ALL about your skills and leveling up, I want you to enjoy what you're writing. So please, if you really want more EXP, just write a bit more with a bit better quality, that is all.

Don't feel discouraged. It's your first time and everyone has to start somewhere.

Lenny
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby winged1107 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:47 pm

Hey, I won't be able to post this weekend. Sorry if that's any inconvenience.

winged1107
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:17 pm

Don't worry much Wing, we'll proabably still be waiting on Chulance come monday...Lol

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lenny on Sun May 01, 2011 8:54 am

I have decided to wait for Chulance until Monday. He has had enough time and even though he contacted me, I gave him some extra time to get in a post. So tomorrow afternoonish EST I will make the next post.

Lenny
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby winged1107 on Sun May 08, 2011 10:54 am

So right Sasori. XD oh well, we'll post soon enough. :D

winged1107
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Sun May 08, 2011 8:05 pm

I guess so wing, but right now, I'm worried about our dear Lenny. He's been MIA for days...

SAD FACE

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoferif on Tue May 17, 2011 7:57 am

dead....? :(

xoferif
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!