Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Earth Invasion

Earth Invasion

a part of “Earth Invasion”, a fictional universe by Lenny.

Unknown beings (aliens) have invaded Earth, destroying almost everything. It is your job as a military soldier to find survivors, raise an army, and find the secret to the mysterious attack on your home planet.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Earth Invasion”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Earth Invasion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lenny on Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:04 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Earth Invasion"

Hi, there! If you have any questions about the roleplay or are interested in joining, please say so! The layout has been fixed. All the necessary information can be found in the OOC threads Skills, Guns and Attachments, and Armor and Equipment. You can also find information about the enemies you will encounter in Enemy Database.
Last edited by Lenny on Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lenny
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Earth Invasion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:46 pm

I submitted my character.
'Mekaku City Actors anime coming soon! Brace yourselves!'

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 1paulryan on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:25 pm

I submitted my char. aswell. Hope to get in.
Onion Knight? I see no onions...

1paulryan
Member for 13 years
Author

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lenny on Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:34 pm

Both of you are accepted! I am currently working on getting all the sidearm information up. Once I finish with that, I will make all the places necessary for the intro. I appreciate you two taking the time to do this :)

Lenny
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby winged1107 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:54 pm

Sounds sweet, saw this RP in the roleplayers wanted tab and decided to check it out. I'll have a character up within an hour; is that's good with you? (:

winged1107
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lenny on Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:03 am

That is indeed perfect. Take your time :)

I am glad you took interest and I assure you won't be disappointed!

Lenny
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lenny on Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:39 pm

Hello everyone! There are two people who need to edit their character applications (one pending approval and one already approved). I don't know if we will get more people, but whatever happens, I plan to start tomorrow afternoon. If you have any questions about how this role-play works feel free to post here or pm me if it is specifically about your character. Thank you all! :)

Lenny
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 1paulryan on Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:38 pm

I'm fixing my char as I speak/type. I will be on every day, around 3-10PM eastern. So, yeah.

1paulryan
Member for 13 years
Author

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lenny on Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:10 pm

Very good, glad to see you will be active and you fixed your profile just as I asked, thank you!

I updated the OOC threads: edited around a few skill errors, added an Equipment and Armor page, and an enemy database. Take a look at that to see what you'll be fighting and what equipment and armor your class can use!

Lenny
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 1paulryan on Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:22 pm

Nice. So, whens it going to be started?

1paulryan
Member for 13 years
Author

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lenny on Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:25 pm

One person has submitted a character, but had several errors to it. I told him what needed to be changed, but he has not seen the PM yet. When he reads it, edits it, and then I approve it, then that is the first thing on the checklist. There was a person who was interested in it and wanted to know, but I sent him a broken link by accident last night, so I sent the right link today, and he has not seen my PM either. Once he responds if he is still interested, then I can make the first post. If all goes well, I should have the first post by tomorrow afternoon.

Also, if you want to see a good example of how to organize your character profile with all the new information I provided, you can take a look at mine (John Hemfer).

Lenny
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 1paulryan on Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:50 pm

Just cause' I feel like stating it, I made changes to my character page. Check it out - it's much better than before. More backround, too. :D

1paulryan
Member for 13 years
Author

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lenny on Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:46 pm

Indeed it is! I am very proud of you, lol. No but really, I always like it when a roleplay looks neat. When people come and figure out if they should join, they may look at the characters and judge the literacy of the other roleplayers. It's always good to look organized even for your own benefit, when you're updating your character information and such.

I am not going to force people to organize their profile because they're the only ones that will really be using it. It's really just for your own benefit, and I am glad some people (like you, 1paulryan) are taking action. :)

Lenny
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:10 pm

@Lenny , Mine was perfect already. Nah, just kidding. (Lol)

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lenny on Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:12 pm

To be perfectly honest, I edited mine after I added the new information, based on yours because I liked how it looked, Sasori xD
Last edited by Lenny on Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lenny
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:26 pm

That...-sniff-, means so much to me. Thanks for that.

Unrelated Note: We need at least one more girl, as of now, Lily will be the only girl among the rest of us. I forsee complications with that.

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lenny on Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:30 pm

Getting girls for such a testosterone-filled atmosphere is tough. If you can get a friend of yours or something to join, that'd be great, but I don't exactly...have friends :( (jk, sort of)

And here's an update: the person who was pending approval fixed up their character and is now approved, however, a new person applied and also has a few errors, so I am waiting until he fixes them to approve him.

Anyways, if you can get your female friends to join, or even your male friends, that would be great. If not, we will just have to live with it. By the amount of people we already have, I am wondering if we should separate us into 2 traveling groups instead of one large one. It's up to you guys if you would rather have everyone together or separated. If separated, I will need to decide on a new captain. However, if you prefer the big group...nothing will change.

Opinions, ideas, decisions, etc. gogogo

Lenny
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:40 pm

I sent an invite to a girl that I've been in a few RP's with, but I will have to wait for her to read it before I get an answer. As far as the big vs small group, I don't believe we have to totally 'split'. A large group can march into battle, that's not a problem. But, if we are trying to cover ground, and move on quickly and safely, it might be better to be in groups of 3 or 4. It would be easier to travel that way, in my opinon. (Naruto made some good points about 3-4 man teams vs large groups, but that's just one reference point I'd use).

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lenny on Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:50 pm

All that's left to do is hope...If we do get another girl I'll put 1 girl in each group, but don't start hittin' on her like crazy lol. Just because she's a girl in a roleplay doesn't mean she can't get offended (her character). Go ahead and try to flirt, but I've seen way too many go down that path v_v

The one thing I am unsure about if we should split is the fact that right now we have every single class at least one. If we separate, some groups will not have a medic or sniper. This is the reason I think we should stay together, at least for now. I don't want people to change their class just to make it possible to break the groups apart. At least that's what I think.

Lenny
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 1paulryan on Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:58 pm

This is actualy my first RP, so I don't have any ladie-friends o.o(On here atleast). And I cna preeeetty much guarenty(Misspelled I think) that my character won't try to court a girl. You can understand that, if you read the info on him. Unless a girl hits on him (which is unlikely xD) he wont. And even if one DOES, its still unlikly xD. As for the group-thing, I suggest we go through periods, meaning at one point we are in groups, others together. It depends on the situation, I guess.

1paulryan
Member for 13 years
Author

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!