Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Eclipsed Heartz (IC)

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: Eclipsed Heartz (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lerro on Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:46 pm

((He posted right before you did alyssa lol))

David couldn't help but smile at her as she talked. Emmie was probably one of the cutest blonds he had ever met, holding her diary and slightly blushing as she talked. Ah what am I doing. Caleb likes Emmie. I'd feel like a jerk if I just up and got in the way.

His attention turned back to her when she continued talking about Caleb. "Basically, I haven't seen him. You're the only person who talked to me all morning. Thanks."

He smiled again. Ah man...now I'm really in trouble. He thought, as he realized he was beginning to get attached to her. And now that she was thanking him for talking to her, it made him want to hang around with her even more. Ugh, we'll figure something out.

"Good morning," David jumped once he heard Caleb's voice. "Woke up late this morning and now there's only five minutes left till class."

He turned to his buddy, not sensing any anger or hatred...yet. "Hey man, we were waiting for you. Bout time you got here bro, I was beginning to wonder what happened to ya."
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination. He has a cameo on Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lerro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lyssaisanaeroplane on Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:25 pm

((OOC-So, the rumors are true lol. I AM truly oblivious to things in front of my face; Computer screen included. Sorry Silver.))

Emmie traced slow patterns iver the hood of her car. It seemed as if an awkward silence had settled between her and David. Perhaps he was thinking of something that occupied his mind. She couldn't possibly image what, but maybe THAT was the difference between girls and guys. Still, she waited....

This is weird,Emmie thought, I'm without Tanner or Sara and I can't even tell Sara all about either Caleb or David. I mean I think they're both cute. Deffinately worth flirting with. Right now...Sara would say, "Now Emmie. No leading guys on. It isn't nice!" Emmie laughed slightly as she thought of Sara but this thought made her sad aswell.

Then, Caleb's voice shocked her to reality. She looked around David to Caleb. "Morning Caleb! Took you long enough," she said joking around. She lifted herself from the hood of her car and slugged her backpack over her back. David responded to Caleb, but it was a standard greeting.

"Umm..well..I mean, I kinda think..I may know...No, I have no idea where my classes are," she stuttered through the sentence but ended with a laugh; this accompanied by a blush. She smiled at them. "Well we have time till classes actually being. Care to show a girl where..um...Mr. Champions--Chemistry. Room 204 is?" She recited the class, teacher, and room number slowly to make sure she said it right. Her green eyes fell on Caleb's and then David's as she waited in the crisp morning air.
Our forever is together.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lyssaisanaeroplane
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:18 pm

((Hey guys..I'm so sorry to say this and I feel so bad for it too, but I'm not up for this RP anymore..I'm so sorry for everything..but yeah im dropping out))
Feed L. Or you might just get a heart attack..Image

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lerro on Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:48 am

((Lol it's cool amigo, kinda tired of it too. Had fun rping with yall))

Lerro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lyssaisanaeroplane on Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:32 pm

((Absolutely no problem. I never get tired of my RPs, but I understand. I hope to RP with you all sometime in the future!!))

lyssaisanaeroplane
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!