Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Eclipsed Heartz (IC)

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Eclipsed Heartz (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:07 pm

(Link to the OOC: eclipsed-heartz-ooc-t36783.html)

Caleb sighed as he looked around the woods and impatiently waited for David. Where is he? He's taking forever to come out here. Caleb had been leaning against a tree for about ten minutes waiting for his best friend,David,to show up. He looked up at the night sky and saw hundreds of lights in the sky. Earlier that day, Caleb and David had decided to do some exploring around the woods. Rumor had it that there was some cave with Native American etchings somewhere. Sure it might've seemed lame to people to go exploring, but there wasn't much of anything else to do and it was more of a thrill if it was done at night.

While Caleb waited, he noticed how he could see his breath every time he breathed out. It's so cold and he's taking forever. He was wearing a black Nightmare Before Christmas hoody, but it didn't seem to stop the cold.
Last edited by SilverxDusk on Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Feed L. Or you might just get a heart attack..Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Eclipsed Heartz (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lyssaisanaeroplane on Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:22 pm

Emmie sat on the bench that was near her window. In her new room, in her new house, in her new town, and in a new state. She sighed as she ran her fingers through her blonde hair. "Emmie, are you alright up there?" She sighed as her mothers voice echoed up to where she sat on the second floor. She stood and explained to her mother she was still unpacking. Now she'll leave me alone for the rest of this terrible night. She sat back by the window and took out her journal.

Dear Diary,
Day 1- In New Town
I hate it here.
Love, Emmie.

She placed her hand on the cold window and sighed. She stared at the dark houses outside and the woods just beyond them. Oh, what mysteries were held in them. In the darkest corners and in this...ordinary place. She stood from her seat and walked into her conjoining bathroom. She started to get ready for bed. Yet, only negative thoughts floated through her mind. She climbed into her somewhat familiar bed and quickly dozed off. Tomorrow may be a better day.

((Leaving this part to you guys. I'm waiting for this to be over then I shall post once more. I will follow though. Yet, for now I'm "asleep."))
Last edited by lyssaisanaeroplane on Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Our forever is together.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lyssaisanaeroplane
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lerro on Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:45 pm

David stretched out on his couch as he stirred himself awake. Today's football practice had taken a toll on him. His muscles were aching and his neck felt almost broken in half from a tackle he received from Nathan Lewis, one of the other players on the football team. David had always been a big boy, but Nathan was nothing but pure mass, like a human tank swatting flies.

The football player sat up, a flickering light glowing beside him from his plasma T.V. that sat in the center of the room. Not knowing what time it was, David reached into his pocket for his cell phone to check. Suddenly, he jumped up onto his feet, "Caleb!" then he rushed up to his room, grabbing a blue t-shirt and a black pullover. He had nearly forgotten. He and Caleb had made plans earlier for a little hike in the woods, and he was nearly 15 minutes late!

He ran out the door, not even bothering to take the car because the woods were close enough for him to run to. Plus, Coach had been telling him to run alot more. David had muscles and stamina on his side, but being the team's best wide receiver, he needed more stamina than muscle. He started to regret the running idea when he felt the cold wind prick his face as he ran through a few random backyards. Then, he suddenly stopped, staring at a house that had a few lights on in it. It was the new family that had just moved in. He hadn't gotten a chance to meet them yet, but planned to sometime at school. He was about to keep running until he saw a girl at one of the windows. She was an obvious blond, her sun like hair glowing in the bright light of her room. He watched as she stared out past him into the woods, placing a hand on the window and then disappearing from his sight. He caught himself smiling, then shook his head and pressed on into the woods.

It was dark out and the moon hardly helped him see. He leaned against the trees for help as he made it to the meeting spot. "Caleb." David whispered. "Caleb where are you?" He kept walking until finally, he found him. Standing there, leaning against a tree, freezing to death. "Caleb! Sorry I'm late, bro." He apologized. "Dozed off a bit after practice today." He breathed cold a sigh, and then pulled his hoody over his head, trying to keep his face warm.
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination. He has a cameo on Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Lerro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:57 pm

Caleb sighed as he heard David's usual excuse. "I guess it's alright man. I hear that the coach is making ya'll practice longer," said Caleb. He paused and began walking deeper in the woods. "Come on. I think I have some ideas where those etchings could be. Who knows we might even fight some arrow heads or something right?" he said as he led the way. Caleb put the hoody over his head and stuffed his hands in the hoody's pockets. "Its freezing out here," he said aloud.

While walking, Caleb looked up at the starry sky and began getting lost in his thoughts. David sure is busy a lot these days. We can't seem to find the time to hang out as we used to before. I hope I don't end up losing his friendship.. Suddenly, Caleb heard a loud noise and saw a streak of light up ahead. The ground seemed to vibrate as the light disappeared. He turned to look at David. "What was that?! Come on lets go check it out!" he yelled as he began running towards where the light had been.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lerro on Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:45 am

"You heard right." Dave nodded, and followed the younger boy farther into the woods. "Arrow heads? Caleb we're in a forest." The football player laughed. Caleb was always able to get a laugh out of David, even if it wasn't on purpose.

As the plunged deeper into the woods, David almost couldn't reply to Caleb's "It's freezing" remark cause his lips were starting to go numb. Like most other athletes, he didn't do well in the cold. His joints sometimes would freeze up and cramp. It wasn't smart for him to be out this late anyway, but as long as he had time to mess around with Caleb it didn't bother him much.

David suddenly stopped in his tracks behind Caleb as a loud explosion sound erupted through the silence of the cold night. A bright streak of light, which looked similar to that of a lightening bolt, ran across the sky and ended somewhere ahead of them. His eyes met Caleb's as he turned to say, "What was that?! Come on lets go check it out!"

David hesitated. It was cold, his lips were nearly frozen together, and now a blast of lightening crashed down somewhere in front of him, and Caleb wanted to check it out? "Dude are you insane? Haven't you seen all those alien movies? The first people to spot the aliens are the first ones to die!" He shouted as Caleb began to run towards the light. He hadn't heard him, and was almost completely swallowed by the darkness. "Hold up!" David shouted a second time, not gunna let his friend be eaten by aliens alone. He caught up to him pretty quickly and ran alongside him, still not believing what he had just seen.

Lerro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:00 am

Caleb's heart and mind began racing. It was as if something was calling out for him to find it.I have to know what it is. I just have to. He noticed that David had caught up to him and seemed to have a worried look on his face. "We have to find out what it is! It's something big man! Can't you feel it?," he asked aloud while still running.

After a few minutes of running, Caleb came to an abrupt stop. In front of him was a crater about as big as a small house and at the center there seemed to smoke coming out of some rock. Caleb walked towards it without even thinking about David. The rock seemed to call out to him. Nothing else in the world mattered at that moment. Once he was close enough and the smoke cleared up, he noticed that the stone was made up of black and white crystals. "Whoa..," he muttered as he saw the crystals reflecting the stars' light. "This is something big man. I have to be the first one to touch it. I just have to..," he said in a trance state. Caleb began reaching out towards the rock.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lerro on Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:25 am

David had only seen Caleb act like this a few times. But he didn't understand why he would act like this over some weird flash in the sky. "I can't feel anything!" David answered his friend, still cold and numb from the chilly weather. But he didn't stop. He kept following his friend until they finally came to it; a huge crater in the ground! It had made a clearing in the woods and in the center of the crater was some kind of object.

"Arrow head." David joked. But as he and Caleb crept up closer to it, he noticed he wasn't an arrow head at all. It was some kind of...stone? Now, seeing it in the middle of the crater, David felt the same way his friend did. He stared at it as he heard Caleb say, "This is something big man. I have to be the first one to touch it. I just have to..."

"No man. We don't know what this is. We'll do it together on three." Beads of sweat rolled down David's forehead. "One." He wasn't scared, just aware of the danger. "Two." Something wasn't right here, but he was as captured by the sight of the stone as Caleb was. He waited till Caleb was ready, "Three!" then reached out and touched the stone.

Lerro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:55 pm

"Three!," yelled David. Caleb immediately placed his hand on the crystal stone. What the hell? It feels cold, but smoke was coming out of it.. Suddenly, the stone began vibrating. Caleb took an involuntary step back. What's going on? His eyes widened as the stone began emitting a black and white light, and slowly levitated upwards. Caleb was struck numb with fear. My instincts are telling me to run. That this thing is bad..but I can't. It's calling out to me. It needs me..

All of a sudden, black light shot out of the crystal stone and struck Caleb in the chest. Caleb's chest immediately began burning and pain began racing throughout his body. He collapsed to the ground and began coughing non-stop. It hurts so much! "Gahh!" he croaked out. As soon as the pain had come, it disappeared. Caleb managed to catch his breath and soon got up. His head was spinning and he was unable to keep his balance. He got on his knees, looked down, and clutched his chest. He stared at the ground for what seemed to be a long time before he managed to stand up again. He turned to look at David.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lerro on Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:13 pm

The cold bite of the stone shot through David's body as he and Caleb simultaneously touched it. He watched as the stone reacted, slowly floating upwards till it was chest level with him and his friend. Suddenly, David was drowned by a sheet of white light, just as Caleb was in the black light. It washed over his body and caused him to glow like the sun! Searing pain and loss of oxygen pulled David to his knees, a strong force taking over his body. He couldn't see anymore, the light was so blinding he just kept his eyes shut. He no longer felt cold...instead he felt like he was on fire! David tried to fight back pain, like he was taught in football. There were ways to resist this type of pain and hurt, but he couldn't fight it for long!

Just as he thought he was about to break, the light disappeared and David's body finally relaxed, slumping down to the ground. It was football practice all over again. His muscles felt like jello, being worked and stretched to their limit. He forced himself up, trying to catch his breathe. He turned to Caleb who was already looking at him. "Ca-caleb..." his voice was hoarse, "I don't think arrow heads are supposed to do that. Are you ok?" David didn't move from his kneeling position. If he did he was afraid he'd fall back down to the ground, and he wasn't sure if he'd be able to force himself up a second time.

Lerro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:31 pm

Before Caleb had a chance to respond, the crystal stone began glowing again in the air, shot upwards, and disappeared. Caleb didn't know what to say. His head was still spinning a little and he wasn't able to think. After about a minute standing dumbstruck, he walked over to David and offered his hand. "I'm fine now I think. My body feels weird though. It feels really heavy and I feel slightly dizzy," he said calmly.

Suddenly, Caleb's body black light appeared out of nowhere and began coiling itself around Caleb's arm. Caleb stumbled back in surprise and watched as the dark energy began to spread around his body.What is this? This..doesn't feel bad..it's actually..comforting somehow? The dark energy quickly disappeared. Caleb raised his right hand up. The dark energy appeared once more and began taking a ball-shaped form. "I can control it.." he muttered. The dark energy ball suddenly flew out of his hand and hit a nearby tree. There was a small explosion and the tree now had a big hole in it. "Whoa..," he said in amazement.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lerro on Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:18 pm

David grabbed Caleb's hand and used it to help him stand. His knees buckled and almost fell over, but he felt his energy suddenly come back to him. He felt an increase in his energy and strength, and it felt extremely refreshing. That's weird he thought. Just as he was about to suggest that they go home, he saw a black colored light appear around Caleb's arm! It grew around the boy's body and then disappeared.

"What the-" David couldn't finish his sentence. He was speechless. He had never seen something like that before. Then he looked on in awe as he watched Caleb spawn a dark ball in the center of his palm. He was even more surprised when the little ball of energy shot into action, tearing a huge hole in a tree with an explosion.

Small bits and pieces of the tree tumbled through the air, heading straight for David. They weren't very dangerous, and wouldn't of cause him much harm, but David raised his hands above his head anyway, trying to keep from getting injured. Without meaning to, his hands suddenly glowed with a beautiful white light. The light expanded in form and grew into an oval, almost acting like a shield! The branches and bits of broken tree bounced off the shield of light and landed all around him, then disappeared when he brought his hands back down to look at them. "That was...easy. Felt like instinct." The football player looked around again, noticing the moon still wasn't growing any brighter. Doubtful, he raised a finger in the hopes that it would glow, just to give them some light to see. Like a flashlight, his finger shined in the darkness, giving both of them more than enough light to see.

"Caleb...what just happened to us?"

Lerro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:37 pm

Caleb was awestruck when David was able to conjure up a shield made up purely out of white light. He then watched as David's finger began emitting bright light. Caleb had to squint his eyes a little so that he would be able to see. After a few moments, Caleb was finally able to speak.

"I have no idea man. That meteor..it did something to us," he paused and conjured up another dark energy ball. "For some reason we were given these powers..," he said as excitement started building up in his throat. "We were chosen! We have great power now! I bet there's a lot more they can do!," he yelled. Suddenly the dark energy ball disappeared and Caleb fell to his knees again. He began coughing and then got up. "It seems like it''s taking energy out of me. I think we should head home for now. Let's skip school and come out here tomorrow ok? We'll practice and see what we can do. It'll be so awesome," he said.

(I'm trying to speed it up so that alyssa can join in. Lerro, try to make it so that we both go home and its the next day please.)

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lerro on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:03 pm

((Sure thing Silver, I was just thinking the same thing. Might be kinda long.))

"Whoa take it easy." David said as bent over to help Caleb back up. He was right. It was taking energy out of him...both of them. David could feel himself getting light headed as his finger continued to glow in the darkness. "A day away from school sounds reasonable. We need to have a better understanding of these...powers before something goes wrong. I'll come by your house tomorrow, man. Stay safe and get some rest."

David patted Caleb on the back and they walked together back to the street. From there, they went their separate ways and the athlete went to running again. His thoughts kept focusing on the stone, causing several questions to pop up in his mind. He didn't have any answers, but maybe staying around Caleb tomorrow would help both of them figure out some things. He could already tell that his best friend was letting his new "gifts" get to his head. We've been chosen! David remembered his words.

At his house, his parents were already asleep but they had kept everything unlocked so he could get in. Locking the doors behind him, he jogged down a set of stairs to his room, which was basically an oversize basement. A beautiful set of two black couches sat around another large plasma screen. Past the T.V. was David's room, which he quickly went into and shut the door. Get some sleep Dave, before you go insane. He said as he rested his head against his pillow.

Next Day

David's eyes shot open the next morning. He had surprising slept very well, and today he felt great! He leaped out of bead and headed to the bathroom, reaching out to turn on the lights. He stopped himself, and then smiled. I'm a super hero now, remember? he thought. He snapped his fingers and the light came on overhead, without him anywhere near the light switch. Hmm...I could get used to this.

He cleaned himself up, brushing his teeth and getting a quick shower, then pulled some clothes on, which were basically a pair of torn blue jeans and a read pullover. His parents were always busy with work early in the morning, so he had no trouble skipping school. Even if they were at home, they probably wouldn't stop him from having a day off. School was a priority, but being 18 and a senior, they knew that David would have some stressing days and would need a break. They probably wouldn't ever figure that their son was stressed over being a human light bulb.

He grabbed a quick bottle of water and entered the garage, finding his old bike he used to ride everywhere. He hadn't used it in nearly a year, but it was still in good condition. No running today. He thought, his muscles still sore from everything that had happened. He jumped onto the bike and petaled down the road, hoping Caleb's parents wouldn't be angry about them skipping school. He didn't know if they were still home or not, and he wasn't even sure how they would react to seeing the two teenagers out of school. Caleb will take care of it. He thought as he continued heading towards Caleb's house.

((Will that work?))

Lerro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lyssaisanaeroplane on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:16 pm

Emmie was awakened by her mother shaking her arm. "Emmie...Emmie. EMERALD!," her mother hollered and Emmie rolled over to look at her. Her eyes were bloodshot from some tear she had shed the night before. She had bags under her eyes from her slightly sleepless night. Her mother pulled off the blankets and smirked. "Get up. The movie van is here. 10 minutes," her mother instructed as she walked out the door.

Emmie groaned as she walked to her partially empty closet. She stripped off her pajamas ans switched them for a pair of stone washed flares, a flowing floral top that's blue and green and slipped on some matching flip flops. She walked into the bathroom to observe her hair. "It looks like a raven nest," she muttered to herself as she tugged a brush through her hair. She pulled a headband around it once it was tamed. "EMERALD," she heard from downstairs and she groaned.

She wiped open the door and trotted down the stair, "Yeah. Yeah I'm coming." She said to her mother as she walked into the heat. She looked up at the sun with a small smile and then she glanced at her dad. He smiled back at her and motioned to the boxes. She nodded to him; Dad always knew when Emmie didn't want to talk. Instead, she sauntered over to the boxes.

Emmie read the boxes carefully looking for the stack that was hers, "It's around the front," he dad called. She nodded, mainly to herself, and then walked to the front. She lifted a box labeled "Clothes," in dark bold letters. She lifted a box with a grunt and as she went to turn to waltz back inside she saw a guy ride by on his bike. Her eyes followed him till he was out of sight. Perhaps it won't be that bad, she thought trying to make herself happier. It only worked a little. So, she walked back into the house, but she wondered if she'd see bicycle boy soon.

((OOC- Thanks :D I've been waiting to post haha))

lyssaisanaeroplane
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:24 pm

(Perfect. Thanks.)

Caleb woke up early that morning and took a long hot shower while thinking about the events that had happened last night.It all seemed like a dream to him. His parents had already left to take care of the store, so he'd have the house all to himself. He wore his usual Nightmare Before Christmas hoody and some skinny jeans. After going through his usual morning routine and eating a light breakfast, he stood outside waiting for David. We agreed to meet each other here. I hope he doesn't bail or something. We're going to have to go practice in the woods again if we don't want people to know that we're skipping. News spreads like wildfire here. He breathed in the fresh air and leaned against his front door. The weather is perfect. It's not too cold or too hot. It's just right. He began conjuring up a ball of darkness slowly. So it's not a dream. We have power now. He smiled to himself and made the ball disappear.

After awhile, he grew bored of waiting for David. He walked outside towards the road and looked down the street. He then noticed that there was a large van three houses down the road, where there used to be an empty house and a "For Sale" sign. He noticed there was a man outside moving carrying boxes. Someone moved in? That's weird. Maybe we'd better go greet and offer for help, but David takes forever to get here. I'll walk over and offer to give him help.

Caleb walked down the streets calmly and walked up to the man. "Hello sir. Are you new here? I'm a neighbor that lives three houses down the street and I thought i'd be the first to welcome you to Aurora. Do you need any help?," he asked.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lyssaisanaeroplane on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:40 pm

Emmie jogged out of her house to see her father discussing their moving to a boy about her age. She walked over to them and she heard her dad accept the boys invitation to help. Emmie smiled at the boy, but the smile didn't reach her eyes. "Hey, who's this?" She asked inclining her head to her father.

She looked to the guy once again and smiled at him. Her eyes traveled the length of him and then her dark green orbs settled on his eyes. She blushed slightly with a small smile, but she didn't know what to say. Instead, she moved a piece of hair behind her ears and waited for voice to fill the air devoid of voices.

lyssaisanaeroplane
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lerro on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:48 pm

David finally made it to Caleb's house, but it didn't take him long to find that no one was there waiting for him. Caleb usually waited outside for him, so he didn't bother walking in. Back in the woods? David asked himself. Naw, he'd of waited for me. So then where is he? The biker turned around and headed back down the road. It wasn't five minutes till he finally spotted his best friend, talking to some guy that was messing with a few boxes.

Weird. The senior thought as he calmly biked down to them. It wasn't until he saw the "for sale" sign that he noticed whose house this was. The new family! I get it now. Sure, guess we got nothing else to do. We have all day ahead of us. He stopped once he was next to Caleb, who had just gotten done introducing himself. David started right away to tell him his name as well, but then caught sight of the blond he had seen last night. His heart started to pound a bit, just like it did whenever saw a girl like that. Keep it cool. You're not here for her. Just lend a hand and then get out. Plenty of time to get acquainted later. You got too much stuff on your hands right now. He tried to tell himself, but whether he would go along with his own advice was another matter.

"Caleb! There you are. Almost missed you." He said, giving his friend a quick look as if saying Let's get this over with and figure out what else these powers are good for. "Morning sir." he turned to the man. "I'm David, one of Caleb's friends. Yall need help getting everything in?"

Lerro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:56 pm

While taking to the new neighbor, a girl came out of the house. Caleb couldn't help but stare and caught her eyes. They were as green as emeralds. "She has pretty eyes..," he muttered. He quickly realized what he had said and hoped that she hadn't heard him. He smiled at her and realized he was feeling nervous.Why am I feeling like this? I never feel this way. Never.. "Hey my name's Cale-," he said before he was interrupted by David's arrival. He turned to look at him. "I thought i'd welcome them here and give them a hand," he told David.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lerro on Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:14 pm

David rolled his eyes as Caleb talked to him. Sure, you're here for the girl. He smiled at Caleb, fairly sure that he too had noticed the new girl was very pretty. He might of been able to hide it from the girl and her dad, but he wasn't fooling Dave. "Well let's get to it dude." Picking up a couple boxes, he pushed some with his foot towards Caleb, giving him some to pick up as well. As he turned to go towards the house, his eyes met the girl's. Green and beautiful, he almost wasn't able to hide his smile.

"Uh, where do you need these to go?" He asked her, truly wondering where he needed to put them. He couldn't tell what exactly the boxes had in them, so maybe she would know. Hopefully Caleb would hurry up and follow him. He was almost too nervous to follow the girl into the house alone.

Lerro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lyssaisanaeroplane on Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:31 pm

Emmie watched as another boy approached. "It'd be awesome if you'd guys would help," she said with a smile. She pointed to boxes labeled kitchen and dining. "Mind taking those in? I'll definately owe you guys," she said giggling slightly. Her dad realized Emmie had it handled so he walked into the truck to grab other things such as dressers and nightables.

"I'm Emerald, by the way. But, call me Emmie or Em. Whatever tickles your fancy," she said to them as she sauntered over to the kitchen boxes. She turned, her blonde hair swinging slightly. She giggled like a small child, "You guys coming?" Her green eyes settled on their eyes and the light danced in her eyes.

Emmie continued walking to her boxes and glanced around. She picked up her box full of trinkets, pictures, and memories. Since this box was light she also picked up the box which held her pillows and blankets. She turns to look at the guys and she smiles at them. It was nice of them to help out. "Where they go is labeled...so yeah," she shouted over to them.

lyssaisanaeroplane
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!