Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Elemental Eclipse(Still taking Sign-Ups)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Elemental Eclipse(Still taking Sign-Ups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:00 pm

yay we have one more person on the team
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby trungo on Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:23 pm

Name:Toushiro Hitsugaya
Appearance:Image
Personality:serious,Kind,And Fun to play with sometimes..., if you get on his bad side you never want too...
Element:Ice
Main Weapon Name:Hyourinmaru
Weapon picture:Image
Good or bad:Good
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:Angel Death
Appearance:Image
Personality:Nice,Good,And fun to play with
Element:Darkness
Main Weapon Name:DeathRider
Weapon picture or description:Image
Good or Bad:good in the begainning

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

trungo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:29 pm

lol hitsugaya! Y'know what..accepted! Just like..uhh dont make him overpowerful. Welcome to the group :D
Feed L. Or you might just get a heart attack..Image

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:04 pm

Hey Trungo I was hopping that both of your characters were in the Illuminadi...that way I can just find a way for you two to jump into the ro

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby trungo on Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:11 pm

Just do any thing to intract me i dont care :P Just do something Chosoe any place anywere just help me out

trungo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:51 pm

I'll ask again....can someone fill me in on the current situation?
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Logarithms on Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:30 am

Well, from what I know at present...

Currently, most, or actually all, of the characters are gathered in some unknown forest fighting battle. It's Torch's forces against the Illuminadi, with Luna and Silver leading Torch's side, alongside 7 other Elites with them, against the Illuminadi, consisting of members (Whom I need some memory refreshing.. Angel, Angel D., Hitsugaya, Fugi, BlueJay's character... Argh, forgot the others.)

Silver have just unleashed his full power, which puts him in at considerable strength that compares to the powerful Fugi now. (Don't underestimate him)

Similarly, Luna have just unleashed her full potential whilst fighting Angel, Queen of Water.

The other members of the Illuminadi are simply kicking some weak Elites' asses. They ain't supposed to be much of a challenge, though they can pose some difficulty if they cooperate well enough. It's up to you how you play them, I suppose, since no one's taking control of them.
Judge users by their posts, not by their stars... (Admittedly, those stars seems somewhat bugged.)

Logarithms
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:53 am

ok thanks, but now I got one more question.

Is there a team that has an opening? like to even out the numbers so I can know who I should join.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Logarithms on Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:39 am

... Well, are you still keen on joining in at all? I'll suggest you pop into the Bad Guy's side, since that side only has me for now. SilverXDusk is going to be away for some personal reasons.

On the other hand, I'm going to ask, who is going to play Fuji? Anyone keen on playing him? Most likely, to proceed the story, I will play Torch, so that the monsters will be terrorizing the area as much as possible sensibly.

Logarithms
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shikakid55 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:58 am

Ths could be a stupid question but can I join back in the rp. When I quit it was because the dreaded place called school. They had got a new grading policy and now if we get an F for the semester we just fail right there. I was also burried in alot of work,home problems and was grounded for two months.
ImageImageImageImagehehehe didn't see that coming
Or that

shikakid55
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rellik on Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:00 am

Never mind, it just would feel way to awkward for me to jump in this late, i mean 700+ IC posts...

Rellik
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vizcious on Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:10 am

Are you still accepting sign-ups for this rp? If so are there any element king or queen spots open?

Vizcious
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby writergirl24 on Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:21 pm

Okay guys this is going to sound like a really weird question, but I need to know if you know of any way to get a hold of stagger. Like an email. i am asking you because this is the only rp he was in that is still active other than the ones I was in with him. It would be great if you could let me know because I really need to talk to him and he hasn't been here since late august as I'm sure you all know. Thank you.

Toodles! : )

writergirl24
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:12 pm

I don't think any of us know. He was only in the RP for a little bit. Just the first page, then he seemed to quit on it. I can't say none of us know, but I doubt it. Sorry =\

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby writergirl24 on Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:52 pm

It's okay. I had an email, but he won't respond to me. He just disappeared and all of us are really worried about him. He didn't seem to be the type to just disappear, so yeah. Sorry for taking your time. I'll scold him for dropping out of your rp if i can ever get ahold of him (which i doubt) Hope you all are well and thank you for answering me. I really do appreciate it. ^_^

toodles! : )

writergirl24
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby victim130 on Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:54 am

Silver This rp needs to get out more lol Some of the rpers havnt posted in a while. One thing I do know is you can trust me to stick with it forever and I'm sure Broken would too. I really like this rp and I hope it holds on a little longer if not forever.

victim130
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:18 am

is it still okay to join?

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:59 pm

Sure..i think i can squeeze you in

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby writergirl24 on Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:55 pm

Hey if you need members I might be interested to join. What is this rp all about?

writergirl24
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby victim130 on Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:50 am

It is based on elemental powers and many other plots. Right now there is creatures attacking the world released by a man named Torch (Main antagonist) He has hidden plans behind this and Silver is wounded in the care of Torch. Fugi currently has some of the creatures in the city frozen to buy Theo and Kishi some time. Some one can explain this better, but this should help a little.

victim130
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!