Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Elemental Eclipse(Still taking Sign-Ups)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Elemental Eclipse(Sign-Ups & OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:11 pm

Name: Angel
Nickname:none
Appearance:Image
Personality: happy and caring
Element:water
Main Weapon Name:scythe
Weapon picture or description:Image
Good or Bad:(can change as the story goes by)good
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:43 pm

ok cool cool :D :D
Feed L. Or you might just get a heart attack..Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saikotsu on Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:08 am

Here's my second character.

Name: Anima
Nickname:Ani
Appearance: Image
Personality: straight edge, she often struggles to keep her sister Alma in line. Others might call her a teachers pet.
Element:grass (non-queen)
Main Weapon Name: Yggdrassil
Weapon picture or description: Image
Good or Bad:good
"There is none so blind as he who will not see" -William Shakespeare
"The characters make the story, not the other way around."-myself
"One thing you can do is cry for her."
-Kazuma The Shell Bullet
"Sometimes, the only way to win the battle is to never let it occur."
-quote from Pot Shots.
unique-way-battle-t24456.html

Saikotsu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Elemental Eclipse(Still taking Sign-Ups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:56 am

Hi. I am kinda lost in the story and I don't know how to bring Kishi in. Can someone interact with my character or tell me a way to come back in?
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:27 pm

do you want me to make my character to interact with yours? and cool avatar btw, capn histugaya pwns!

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Souseiki on Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:03 pm

Name: Adrian
Nickname:None
Appearance: Image
Personality: He is usually quiet, and bored.
Element: Wind
Main Weapon Name: Genesis
Weapon picture or description: Image (the two guns in there)
Good or Bad: Bad
Watch the rhythm, feel the moment

Souseiki
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ted fuzz on Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:12 pm

i could fill ya in. and i had an idea. I'll let ya interact with my character if ya want.

ted fuzz
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:48 am

alright accepted :D :D :D

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:38 pm

Wow. Thanks you two. Um, did either of you post your character talking to mine? I haven't seen which of you did if you did interact with her.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby victim130 on Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:25 pm

lol i just started a elemental RP hey i will join as grass if you just give me a basic background of the way your elements work (are they energy based like pokemon, or controled like in avatar)

victim130
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Melodic Salvation on Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:19 pm

Sorry, but I'm never going to post here.
You can go ahead and give my spot away.
Sorry again.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Melodic Salvation
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ted fuzz on Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:05 pm

OOOOO DIBS!

ted fuzz
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:05 pm

alright, the sound spot is now apparently open, and its all good. Victim 130, the grass elemental has been taken, would you like the sound element though? It's pretty cool as well. Sorry ted fuzz, but you already have your own character, and i dont know if you should have the sound person as well.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby victim130 on Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:50 pm

ill have sound then ill start making a character now and ill edit in here

Character sheet:

Name:Theodor
Nickname:Theo (Hates his full name)
Appearance:Image
Personality: Shy, hard working, and has no tolerance for harm to innocent people
Element: Sound
Main Weapon Name: Harmony and Silence
Weapon picture or description:Image Silence Image Harmony
Good or Bad: Good

EDIT: I changed the picture because of issues. Best to keep it to my self
Last edited by victim130 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:53 pm, edited 6 times in total.

victim130
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:37 pm

ok cool. Feel free to jump in the story whenever you want. :D :D :D

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shikakid55 on Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:00 pm

May I make a suggestion? Since there are kings and queens about elements. Should there be one more level above them like emporor or spirit forms?
ImageImageImageImagehehehe didn't see that coming
Or that

shikakid55
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:05 pm

i have already thought about that, i was going to suggest we unlock some sort of armor or something..

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby victim130 on Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:07 pm

shika the IC has enough anime refferences lol spirit form could be intergrated from Bleach or shamen king but it would just be to far and make the story too much like power rangers where they have 5 different forms per season lol.

Its better off the way it is now. Harmonic and unsilenced

isnt bad at least it isnt a higher form of person which as said above is way over used

victim130
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Souseiki on Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:34 am

Guys, while I'm away for a couple of days you can use my character as you like until I come back. Just don't kill him or anything, alright?

Souseiki
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby victim130 on Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:25 am

Guys i changed my character picture.

victim130
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!