Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Elemental Eclipse(IC)(Still taking sign-ups)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Elemental Eclipse(IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuraiRyuu on Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:25 am

Noah was unprepared for the attack casted by Daniel, but luckly a Poison Cloud appeared on instinct to shield the blow. However, the force of the attack still blasted him off the building. He landed on the ground with a sickening thud.
Noah was still for a few moments before he slowly sat up with a groan. He was used to pain and was normally pretty good at recovering from it quickly. Rubbing his head, he looked around to see who attacked him. Noticing Daniel, he smirked. "Well I'll be damned." Noah laughed, standing up. He brushed some dirt off his clothing, one he was finished he smiled up at Daniel. It was a scary smile, one that looked nice at first, until it gave you a chill.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KuraiRyuu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby diabeticgirl on Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:26 am

Korie noticed the cloud around the tree too. "Quick, Alma, move. That tree is gonna fall..." quickly Alma go out of the way just as the tree started to lean towards her. It came down with a crash. Korie shook her head. Can't people just grow up? All it takes is people to gain powers and the world comes to an end. Korie regained her focus on placing ice strategically to help stop the fire from spreading. After a lot of effort, the fire began to shrink at a rapid pace. It's about time, Korie thought. Alma had been a big help too. Korie had almoost forgot about the tree almost crushing her moments before. Then she heard commotion coming from the near the school. Daniel had found the kid responsible for the tree falling. "Boys," Korie mumbled shaking her head jokingly.
Diabeticgirl<3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

diabeticgirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:34 am

"What's your problem?! You could've killed her! What did she ever do to you?!" said Daniel as he started directly at Noah's stare. "You don't scare me." Daniel's hands began glowing darkly. Darkness was beginning to spread around his body. "Bring it on!" he said with a determined look in his eyes.
Feed L. Or you might just get a heart attack..Image

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuraiRyuu on Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:40 am

Noah just shrugged. He needed a reason to mess with people? He sighed. "You know, you look pretty strong. Why don't you ditch these idiots and have some fun with me?" He didn't feel like going head to head in a fight; it just wasn't his style. However, he wasn't going to get caught off guard again. Smiling, Noah formed poison a poison cloud around his right hand. It took the form of claws aroud his fingers, another neat trick he had leared how to do.

KuraiRyuu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:48 am

Daniel immediately grinned.
"I wouldn't ever hang out with a dead beat like you. You're not nearly exciting enough. Nice little trick there, but it doesnt intimidate me. What's your name?" he said. Suddenly, the darkness around him also began taking form as claws around his fingers. "You're not the only one who can pull that little trick." he said with a smirk.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuraiRyuu on Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:55 am

Noah frowned. This was not going the way he wanted it to. "Noah. Noah Blood. And who, may I ask, are you?" he responded. He was not very protective of his name and didn't mind others knowing him by it.
He glanced warily at the Shadow Claw on Daniel's arm. The more he saw what this guy could do, the more he wanted him as an ally not an enemy. He sighed. Today wasn't fun anymore.

KuraiRyuu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:01 am

"Wait...Noah...Noah Blood?!" said Daniel with a shocked look on his face. He quickly withdrew his claws and the darkness disappeared. "Its me Daniel Night..we were best friends when we were younger! Remember? I had to move after my parents died in that car crash, so we didn't get to see each other anymore. Whoa! What a weird coincidence!" Daniel slowly began walking towards Noah. "How have you been?" he asked excitedly.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuraiRyuu on Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:09 am

"Daniel...?" Noah muttered. He had heard the name before, and the boy in front of him definatly looked familiar. He tried to remember something... anything, about Daniel. He sighed. His memory had been failing him for a long time now. Never the less, he allowed the cloud to fade from his arm and looked up at Daniel. "I'm sorry, I don't remember you." he answered sincerly. His body was still tence. If this was a trick, he wasn't going to fall for it compleatly.

KuraiRyuu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:15 am

"What?..You dont remember me?..I know its been like 3 years but.." said Daniel with a tone of disappointment. "Relax, don't be so tense. This isn't a trick. I'm not sure what's happened to you, but to forget me, something bad must've happened. I understand, and im not mad at you." Daniel began walking away slowly back towards Korie. "I dont know whats happened to you man..but seriously, hurting people? I'm disappointed."

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuraiRyuu on Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:24 am

Daniel's last comment struck Noah like an arrow. He clenched his fists and glared at the other boy. For some reason, what he had said had really gotten to Noah. Never before had he cared about what people thought of him. So why was Daniel any different?! A soft growl formed in Noah's throat.
Suddenly, Noah didn't care what happened to Daniel. "Shut up!" he snarled. His hand slashed out and sent a Poison Cloud directly at the other's back.

KuraiRyuu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:29 am

Daniel had no time to react. Pain immediately pulsed throughout his body as he was struck by Noah's attack.
"Gahh!..What did you do?..Gahh!" he moaned. He fell to the ground while grabbing his sides. "Gahh! What sort of attack is this?! I can feel the poison, pulsating throughout my body! Gahh!" Daniel then began shaking on the ground. "Why Noah?! Why are you like this now?! The old you was never like this..What happened to you?!" he yelled before completely passing out from the pain.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuraiRyuu on Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:39 am

Noah stared as Daniel, his expression one of horror. He rushed to Daniel's side, crouching beside him. "Daniel... I'm sorry!" he whispered. He had no idea why he was apologizing, he just knew he should. He brushed his fingers along Daniel's cheek before moving his hand down to the boy's chest. Pressing his palm against it, Noah concentraited for a few seconds before pulled his hand away, with it the poison from Daniel's body.
With the poison gone, Noah gently shook Daniel, trying to wake the boy up. "Daniel...?"he said softly.

KuraiRyuu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:45 am

Daniel began coughing non stop. "Thanks for that old friend...Now please, would you mind helping me get to the nurse?" he said while trying to stand up. "That's some power you got there..I still feel dizzy and weak..Please help me get to the nurse."said Daniel meakly.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shikakid55 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:49 am

Izzy woku up from his slumber and got dressed. Went school like every other day. "Man today is boring when is something cool going to heppen." he sighed. He noticed outside that there was a battle happening and someone was bringing someone closer to the school on the floor. He rushed outside out into the courtyard. "Thor's hammer!" he yelled. Lightning came shooting down into his hands and a hammer appeared into his hand. He rushed to the two people to find out whats happening. "Hey Dan! Oh hi Noah we used to live next to you." he said. He recalled back the hammer and lightning took it back. He then put Daniel's arm on his should and helped him.
ImageImageImageImagehehehe didn't see that coming
Or that

shikakid55
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuraiRyuu on Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:08 am

Noah growled. This kid seemed to know him too. He shook his head. Again it seemed like he should know him, but he just couldn't remember. He ran his hand through his ragged hair, he concidered just attacking the boy, but Daniel's words still rang in his ears. I dont know whats happened to you man..but seriously, hurting people? I'm disappointed. He sighed, putting Daniel's other arm over his own shoulder. "We need to take him to the nurse. Do you know where that is?" he asked Izzy, not taking his eyes of Daniel.

KuraiRyuu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shikakid55 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:13 am

"Umm yeah its down the hall to the right. How did Dan get like this?" he asked. Noah seemed stranger then the last time he seen him. He knew he had to be careful with this person. They got into the school and continued down the hall. As they got closer to the nurse's office he noticed that kids from classes seemed to watch them as they passed their room. They entered the nurse's room and she quickly came to them. "My lord! What had happened to him?" she asked. "Dunno. But I do know he needs help." he said. Together they put him on the bed.

shikakid55
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuraiRyuu on Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:21 am

Noah sighed and remained quiet. When they got to the nurse's room, Noah help put Daniel on the bed then pulled a chair over and sat down. "A Poison element got to him, but the poison's out now." Noah said. He wasn't going to tell them any time soon that he was the Poison element.
Noah watched Daniel for a bit. "Is he going to be ok?" he asked the nurse.
"He should be. The main problem with poison elements is getting the poison out but since that's already done he'll be fine in no time." she answered.

KuraiRyuu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:14 am

Axel sat patiently in the nurses office, she had passed out once again from lack of water in her. For some reason being the earth element drained her of fluids. She casually took a swig of water and lay back in her chair, it seemed like today was going to be another one of those day's.

Suddenly the nurse's door opened and two boys came in , she reconised one to be Daniel and the other Noah, but she only talked to Daniel breifly. Since she was always in here the nurse often asked for her assistance, to pass towells and bandages.

'Joanna, hand me a cold compress dear' She said and Axel quickley followed her order, cringing at the fact she had used her real name. She turned to Daniel 'This looks serious, how did it happen?'.

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shi-chan on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:42 am

Morris sat on a bench by a footballfield. Or rather, he was laying there. He might have looked a little dead, mainly because he wasn't snoring, but he was just sleeping.

He had been walking around town with his backpack almost all night, trying to find somewhere to sleep, but that wasn't easy. In the end he had just found somewhere flat so he coud at least lie somewhat comfortably.

Laying there, with his head resting upon his backpack, he probably looked rather homeless. He hadn't shaved in months, and he couldn't remember the last time he had taken shover. But that was just the way his life had turned out lately. No job, no money, no food, and a home he couldn't return to anymore.

And to top things off, he had developed a strange gift. He had seen one or two others who could do the same as him, but he hadn't been too close to anyone lately. Probably because of how he looked... Or smelled.

Shi-chan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stagger on Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:02 am

He opened his eyes and entered the grocery store and walked along the aisles once he got to them and chose to buy noodles since he couldn't go shopping for too much food right now since he didn't bring his car. He bought the food with his credit card and off he went into the parking lot which no one seemed to be near; taking short steps he headed back to the street he came from.
Stagger is back...So what?...His RP is back!!!

the-crimson-curse-accepting-t39150.html

stagger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!