Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Elemental Eclipse(IC)(Still taking sign-ups)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Elemental Eclipse(IC)(Still taking sign-ups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:45 pm

(OOC:Still looking for signs up! To anyone who's reading...here's the link to the ooc so you can sign up: elemental-eclipse-still-taking-sign-ups-t27408.html)

"BOOM! BANG! BLAST!," said Daniel with a grin as she shot dark balls at a couple of cans. He still couldn't believe everyone had gained powers! Having the power of darkness...was sweet! He thought. He began to wonder what school would be like now. Things will surely be different. More fun, more exciting.

The next day, he woke up excited in the morning and walked to school.
Last edited by SilverxDusk on Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Feed L. Or you might just get a heart attack..Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Elemental Eclipse(IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraDemonWolf on Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:34 pm

Kira just sighed and looked at her hands as they started to glow brightly once again. She clenched them into fists as the glow started to disappear once again. She felt like she wanted to cry...but then again, she had always felt like crying, but never dared to show it. She looked out her window at the bright morning sky before grabbing her bag. This is going to be a very awkward day, she thought to herself, heading down the stairs. I wonder if everyone else has gained strange powers as well...
Learn to treat those who died, holding onto their beliefs, with respect. That is what a real man does... So if you want to become a real man, then come aboard my ship. - Captain Harlock, Captain Harlock Endless Odyssey (^^)

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you were one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KiraDemonWolf
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saikotsu on Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:02 pm

"Alma, you're going to be late for school again!"

"aw sis, leave me alone, I don't wanna..." Alma muttered in her sleep.
"I'm coming in there....WHAT THE! Alma! Y-y-you're floating?!"
"huh?" Alma opened her eyes, and as soon as she did, she found herself falling into her bed.
"Strange, I was having a flying dream..."
Her sister put her hands on her hips, "Alma, how long have you been able to levitate like that?"
Alma shrugged, "don't know, but let's see if I can do it again!"
Her sister shook her head, "you're not going to school today are you?"
Alma grinned, "nope, and neither are you."
"Hey wait a minute!"
The rest was cut off as she was pushed out of Alma's room. Moments later Alma came out dressed in her usual outfit and she was dragging her sister was to the nearby meadow.
"There is none so blind as he who will not see" -William Shakespeare
"The characters make the story, not the other way around."-myself
"One thing you can do is cry for her."
-Kazuma The Shell Bullet
"Sometimes, the only way to win the battle is to never let it occur."
-quote from Pot Shots.
unique-way-battle-t24456.html

Saikotsu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:10 pm

When Daniel got to school, he was amazed.It was utter chaos.Some were having fireball fights.Others were making freakisly detailed ice sculptures.While others were just trying to figure out how to use their own powers. It was like a circus.

"Whoa." he said.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ted fuzz on Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:17 pm

from atop a large building, Zero observes the city.

ted fuzz
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:24 pm

As he entered his first class, he saw new faces and old ones he recognized. He wondered what the future held.
As always he sat in the back and put his head down, while waiting for friends, cuz he was still drowsy. He hadn't gotten much sleep last night.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ted fuzz on Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:26 pm

Zero wonders why exactly he was here, all he knows is that what he had was something different than the usual. All he knows is that he is seeking a girl, and that he will not rest until she is found. in the mean time, he practices firing energy into the sky.

ted fuzz
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stagger on Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:18 pm

((Screw it i'm posting even though i'm extremely tired =D ))

Raven walked silently down the road that led to the grocery store, which was his destination since he was currently out of food and he was procrastinating to get it. He let out a sigh as he placed his hands into his coat pockets and closed his eyes as he followed the familiar sidewalk that he took every time to the grocery store.

The stopped directly at the intersection with his eyes still firmly closed as he listened to the passing cars then took the chance when there was no noise of a car's engine nearby, he crossed to the other side. The grocery store was now a few blocks away which would only take him five minutes to get there so he had enough time to make his lunch on time.
Stagger is back...So what?...His RP is back!!!

the-crimson-curse-accepting-t39150.html

stagger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saikotsu on Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:19 pm

(OOC: I've put a refference to a show in this post, see if you can spot it.)
Alma's sister watched as Alma kept trying to make herself float again. "You know, your grades won't last much longer, you're barely passing any of your classes. You need to be at school."
Alma looked at her with an expression of disbelief, "you saw me levitate this morning, and now all you can think about is my grades? Besides, I've got a 100% in chemistry!"
Her sister gave her a quizzical expression, "that's what confuses me. You barely pay any attention in your other classes, even the easy ones, but you do marvellously in the hardest class. What's different about it."
Alma looked at her as if she knew nothing, "because in Ms. Kisaragi's class, paying attention is the difference between life and death! Do you have any idea how many class rooms she's blown up!?"
A sudden expression of fear crossed her face, "AH! If I miss her class, I could get seriously hurt! Come on, we're going to school, I can't be late to THAT class!"

Saikotsu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:26 pm

Chemistry. Just grrreat!!. I hate chemistry..thought Daniel as he sat in his desk. I especially hate having it in the morning...Hmm..maybe its time i tested more of my powers he thought. I might as well enjoy myself.
"Shadow Ball," he whispered as he shot a tiny ball of darkness towards the test tube cabinet.

When the ball hit the cabinet, the teacher immediately yelled, "WHO DID THIS?!". Not realizing she had just sent out a huge sound wave. She was a sound elemental.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby diabeticgirl on Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:57 pm

Korie laughed when she saw Daniel shoot the shadow ball. She hated chemistry, and loved seeing anyone do something to annoy the teacher.

Quickly she whispered, "Ice Beam," and she made a thin layer of ice right infront of the teacher as she rushed over to the cabinet. She slipped across the floor squealing, "STOP IT THIS INSTANT! I DON'T FIND THIS FUNNY!" But the whole class had already errupted into laughter. Korie decided with all the chaos, school could become fairly intersting. She laughed some more. It didn't seem like it would be a very productive class.
Diabeticgirl<3

diabeticgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:03 am

"Good one Korie!" said Daniel with a grin. "Nice ice powers too!"
Then, suddenly, out of nowhere, there was a loud explosion outside.

"Whoa! We got to check that out!" said Daniel as he stood up and ran outside.
The explosion had come from the courtyard. Apparently, someone had set it on fire. All the flowers were burning and the heat was becoming unbearable.
"Ahh! Who did this?! We need to put this out!" yelled Daniel as he shot multiple shadow balls at the fire. It only made things worse.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraDemonWolf on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:07 am

Kira just sighed heavily as she sat through her Physics class. Trying to control her powers was pressuring enough, but handling school at the same time when everyone else has powers?... That's something that she just could not handle at all. She sight heavily as she placed one of ehr hands under her desk, pretending to pay attenion while concentrating on creating another energry orb. It's the best I can do...but still, I need to learn more about my powers. What element am I? ...Okay, stupid question. Light, of course! But still...this seems...different somehow. She suddenly snapped back into reality when her name was called on. Her energy orb disappeared as she looked back up towards her Physics teacher. "Yes, Mr. Gracia?"

Ooc:// XD That was the name of my science teacher in middle school! ^^ I just thought that was most appropriate. ^_^

KiraDemonWolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saikotsu on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:13 am

For once, the explosions were happening outside of chemistry class. Some idiot had started the plants on fire, and now the others were trying to put them out. She walked into the courtyard, kinda surprised. "What should I do? All I know is that I could levitate this morning....wait, if everyone has elemental powers, then maybe my levitation was tied to that."
She quickly realized why she couldn't levitate before. She was trying to float, not control the air currents around her. She tried sending a small gust of wind at the fire, but accidently sent a massive wind burst at it, making it much bigger. "Aw man....isn't blowing on fire supposed to put it out?" That's when she recalled that forest fires fed on large wind gusts. "Aw man," she sighed again. "Maybe I should just find a hose...."

Saikotsu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:17 am

"Hey you! What are you doing?! You're making the fire bigger! Wind's no good here!" said Daniel. He had to think of something quick. Suddenly, out of the corner of his eye, he saw a suspicious looking guy backing away and running off.
"Hey wind-user, i trust you can somehow put out this flame!"he yelled as he began running off and chasing the suspicious guy.

"Hey you! Did you cause this?!," he yelled.
"What's it to you?! Back off!," said the man as he shot a huge ball of flame at Daniel.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby diabeticgirl on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:28 am

Korie wasn't sure how to put the fire out, but the heat was getting unbearable. She quickly called upon her Ice Beam and began shooting ice around the fire. The fire slowed a little, and the ice cooled things down. "Why would someone think this is funny?" She mumbled, not realising people were listening.

diabeticgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:39 am

Right before Daniel was about to be struck by the giant fireball, he dodged it and move to the right. He then sent out multiple shadowballs.
"Stop!!" he yelled.
"Fine. Remember, it was your choice kid."said the shadowy guy as he dodged the shadowballs. The man began shooting multiple bolts of fire. Daniel was struck, but kept running to not get hit by the others.
"Why did you light the courtyard on fire?!" he yelled as he shot another shadowball. It was all he could do. He still didnt have much control over his newfound power. The man easily dodged it.
"I was on a reconaissance mission. In other words, i was gathering information on you kids, but someone got in my way. Well its time for me to disappear kid. If you survive my attack, you should think of joining us. Your darkness could be useful." said the man with an evil grin. He shot a humongous ball of fire at Daniel, before disappearing.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saikotsu on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:28 am

Alma had rushed off to get a hose and was now helping out the ice user. "How very irresponsible....man I sound like my sister," she muttered to herself. She felt a twinge of pride though. Her first concious use of her power had been to do something good, despite the results, unlike many who were abusing their powers to cause trouble, like whomever had caused the fire. Of course, the temptation to use it for not-so-decent purposes was definitely there. She'd have to remember to wear jeans more often, as she suspected other wind users might take advantage of a "windy day".

Saikotsu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuraiRyuu on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:48 am

Noah laughed as he watched the students desperatly try to put out the fire. His only regret was that he hadn't started it. Currently, he was sitting on top the school roof with his legs hanging over the ledge. He watched as one of the students, a male, ran off, apparently chasing someone. He considered following but decided against it. Why mess with one boy when he had his eye on two girls who looked a lot more fun.
Smirking, he looked down at his hands as a small purple cloud starting forming around his left hand. When he had first found out he was a Poison element, he had been more than a little ticked off. He had thought it was lame to begin with, but now he was starting to see how useful it really was.
The cloud sepparated from his fingers and began drifting to a nearby tree right beside the girl with the Wind element. The cloud quickly began eating away at the base of the tree's trunk. If it worked like he planned, the wind girl would be crushed by the tree and he'd have one less person to deal with.

KuraiRyuu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:08 am

Daniel instinctively conjured up a energy shield of darkness.
"Damn it! He got away..and what was he talking about?" he said to himself as he ran back to the courtyard. At least he learned to summon a shield.
When he got there he noticed that the fire was beginning to die down. Good..less to deal with he thought. Then, he noticed a strange purple cloud eating away at the tree.
"Oh no..if it keeps doing what its doing..at the rate its going..the tree will crush the girl.."he whispered to himself. He quickly scanned the area and spotted what he was looking for. A guy was sitting on the edge of the roof..and he seemed to be casting the cloud.
"Take this you jerk!" he yelled as he shot multiple shadowballs at the guy.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!