Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Elemental Kingdom (New)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Elemental Kingdom (New)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:36 pm

Katelyn hesistated for a moment. -Oh I really hope this does'nt end badly..." she thought to herself. She cast a quick glance out the door and saw the guard still standing. She sighed. "Alright alright....deal."
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:48 pm

He nodded, and then proceeded to pick up a sharp knife and cut the palm of his hand. "I learned stone carving from my father," he said, making a fist to increase the bleeding, "but bringing stone to life I learned from my mother. She was one of the few who had come up with the idea of using golems to protect the kingdom." He winced as he drew his fist closed tighter. "It didn't work out the way she hoped. She was denied." Feeling he had bled sufficiently, he placed the statue on the puddle of blood with his uncut hand, then ran the cut one over the body. As the blood flowed over the statue, he infused it with a massive amount of energy. The rock soaked up all of the blood. After a few moments, it began moving. Little pieces fell away as an actual dragon emerged from it. He looked at her, his face pale and sweaty. "Dragons... are made... of 'magic,'" he said through ragged breaths. "Force... enough 'magic,' or... life energy... into a statue... of one... or an object... that represents one,... and... you may... be able to..." he cringed at the pain in his hand. Gasping for breath, he finished. "Summon one." He pulled a cloth strip out of his pouch and wrapped it around his hand. The dragonette looked from him to her and back again, seemingly unsure what was happening.
Over the hills and far away, he swears he will return one day.
Far from the mountains and the seas, back in her arms is where he'll be.

Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day.
As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms is where she'll be.

-Nightwish, Over the Hills and Far Away

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zarian
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:52 pm

Katelyn stared with wide eyes. "Oh are you alright?!!!" she shifted her gaze to the small dragonette and hesistantly reached out a hand to stroke it's scales. "Wo...wow...." she was at loss for words as she stared into the tiny dragon's eyes.

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:56 pm

"Okay? Yeah...." His head hits the tabletop with a THUNK! He lay there, unconscious. The dragonette starts at the sound,, and whines. It flaps its tiny wings in concern.

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:00 pm

"Ah!!! Jerimiah!!! Come quick!!!" A guard rushed into the room. "What is it Ka-" he stopped when he saw Jiro and all the blood, ignoring the dragonette. "Did you kill him or something?!!!" Katelyn flushed. "No you idiot!! Help me get him to the healer!!!" She pulled Jiro's arm over her shoulder and grunted under his weight. Jerimiah rushed over and helped her carry him across the castle to Niagra, the healer. "What?!!" she tooke one look at Jiro and started her work.

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:13 pm

The dragonette hopped off the table and followed, whining in concern. It was a beautiful dragon, bright blue with bright green eyes.

(Here's a pic. http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc15 ... dragon.jpg It's a smaller version of one of these.)

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:35 pm

Katelyn smiled down at the dragonette nervously. "It'll be alright...Niagra knows her stuff." but she was more reassuring herself than the dragon.

Niagra patted her shoulders. "Don't worry, he just fainted from blood loss. He should be fine now, just needs a little rest."

Jerimaih chuckled. "Phew....scared me for a minute there..."

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:40 pm

The dragonette brushed against Katelyn's leg. It whined nervously. Jiro's eyes opened suddenly, and he shook his head, trying to rid himself of his grogginess. "Water. Please, just get me some water. I'm fine. I need no rest." He tried to push away weakly. His glasses slid off of his face, and he barely caught them.

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:42 pm

Katelyn made water appear in her hands and grabbed a glass off of Niagra's shelf, pouring the water into it and handing it to him. "Here. Drink, and then please lay back down. You're going to hurt yourself..." She scooped up the dragonette and murmured to it soothingly.

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:47 pm

"I said I'm fine." He drank the water, leaving some of it in the cup. Putting on his glasses, he reached into one of his pouches and brought out a smaller, leather pouch. He poured the contents, dirt, into the cup with the little bit of water, stirring it until it became mud. He then spread it over the cut on his hand. He winced at the pain, but continued anyway. He then wrapped his hand back up with the cloth. He stood up slowly, swaying as the room seemed to spin.

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:53 pm

Katelyn put her hands on her hips. "You are annoyingly stubborn you know." She continued stroking the dragonette. "You really should rest."

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:02 pm

He sat back down heavily. "I just want my head to stop spinning. Oh wait... there it goes. Okay, I think I'm good now." He got back up, putting the smaller leather pouch back into the bigger one. He smiled at the dragonette and stroked its eyeridge. The dragonette let out a pleased murmur. "Stay here. And be good." He looked at Katelyn and smiled. "Princess. I'll give my apologies to the cook for having to leave before I've eaten. It was nice to meet a noble who was as nice as she was pretty." He bowed a little awkwardly, swaying a little. "It was a pleasure." He came back and turned to leave, but stumbled against the doorway. He shook his head. "Too much," he said to himself. "I used to much."

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:05 pm

Katelyn sighed and draped Jiro's arm around her neck so he did'nt collapse. "Please allow me to lend you a room for the night. You'll faint before you reach the gates..."

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:09 pm

He looked at her, his face looking a little flushed. "But... I...," he stammered, trying to collect his thoughts. He finally just gave up and hung his head, thankful that his hair was long enough to hide his face like this. It was on fire. "I don't want to be a bother," he said softly. "I should just go home."

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:12 pm

Katelyn laughed. "Now how many rooms do you think are in this place? And less then half of them are occupied. And noone.....noone in need is a bother. Not while I have the power to help them." her face became serious.

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:17 pm

He continued to hide his face. He was blushing furiously. First, he had caused damage just by knowing about her, then he had put his life at risk to carve for her and make her a dragon!! What was going on? "She's pretty," he murmured to himself. "You did it because she was pretty." His head hung lower. "Of course I did."

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xSensesFailx on Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:17 pm

Payne wiped his daughter’s tears away, “I’m not going to be leaving any time soon, Don’t worry about it, Ai.” The man’s tone was soft towards his daughter, he slowly agreed to letting his daughter stay with him even though deep down he disagreed.

“Ai, You mean the world to me, I would sacrifice my life for yours.” The man looked to his daughter then quickly looked to the guard that came from behind him. The guard held a knife in his left hand, That’s when Payne noticed he was an assassin.

The assassin came at Payne with the knife, aiming for his chest, Payne moved slightly to the left taking the blade in his right shoulder blade. Payne’s blade was withdrawn from his sheath, He stuck the assassin in the chest, quickly moving the blade down his stomach. The assassin fell over and died by Payne’s feet leaving the knife lodged in his right shoulder blade.

Payne removed the knife from his shoulder as he slid his own knife back into its sheath. The man looked at his daughter with a smile on his face, “Let’s get to the barrier, Shall we?” Blood slowly moved down the man’s armor dripping onto the ground.
"The task ahead of you, Is never as great as the power behind you."
"All Gave Some. Some Gave All. Honor the Fallen."

xSensesFailx
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:23 pm

Katelyn tilted his face upwards so he looked at her. "You say something? Oh goodness your face is bright red. You definately need rest." she started hobbling forward, pulling him along. "Um Jerimiah? Little help here?" Jerimiah rushed forward. "Ooops, sorry Katelyn." He winked and took Jiro's weight off of her, following her lead up to the bedroom chambers. Katelyn picked a fairly large one and helped Jerimiah set Jiro on the bed. "Well then. That's much better on my soul."

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:32 pm

He swallowed when she looked at his face. Her hand was soft. He was thankful when the guard took him away from her. He really did need rest. "All because she's pretty. Idiot." He let himself be led to the room. When they arrived, he sat down on the bed, not really noticing anything in the room. His thoughts were still jumbled as he thanked her. "Thank you pretty - I mean princess! I said princess!" His face turned scarlet. If he didn't know any better, he would say his hair was turning bright red too. He swallowed again and looked away quickly. "IDIOT!" he yelled at himself in his head. "THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU SAY TO A PRINCESS! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING ABOUT!?" "I was thinking about other things when I spoke," he answered in his mind. "It just slipped out."

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:33 pm

Katelyn eyed him curiously. "Are you sure you're alright?" The dragon was curled up on her shoulder, it's expression identical. "You look very frustrated." Her eyes sparkled with deep concern.

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!