Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Elemental Kingdom (New)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Elemental Kingdom (New)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:35 pm

There are four kindoms in the land of Sato.
Fire
Water
Light
Earth
Between the Light and Water kingdom is a ocean
Between the Fire and Water kingdom is a desert
Between the Fire and Earth Kingdom is a forest
And between the Light and Earth a meadow

Each kingdom is at war with one another, to see who of the four is the strongest. All four have a leader, of the Fire is an old king with one child a daughter. He is very aggresive and some would say the strongest leader from the four Lands.

A beautiful Queen for the land of water with a child who's the heir to the throne. She is sly and uses her beauty to seduce men for what she wants.

For the land of the earth is a young king, he has just came into hier and his father just passed away recently. He is young and inexperienced.

For the Land of Light there is another young king, he is very experienced as he watched his father rule for years. He is unsure of the war but will fight if it means protecting his people.

Each country is busy in war with one another, each leader wants to prove thier kingdom is the best. The water and fire country have their children as hiers to thier throne.

Each hier has elemental powers.
Which means only the hier and leader of a country has a Elemental power but if you want a special ability just say.

So we need
King for fire- taken :3
Queen/king for water -JDCAce
King for earth- Drakma-ShadowAngel
King of Light- storyreignfire
Hier to fire - Becca-chu
Hier to water- Blackenedheart

And whoever else you want to be

( Sorry for how bad this post is, i just spent ages writing a really good one and then my computer crashed and i had to start again. So for quickness i did this. Sorry again)

Character application

Name:
Personality:
Ability:
Appearence:
Other:

Here are my characters

Name:Ai Morgan
Personality: Ai is very friendly and skilled in her Element. She is funny and loves to make people smile. She is quick to temper and can sometimes be clumsy but she is very intelligent and knows how to handle herself. Sometimes she feels pressured by her Father to be the best she can be. She finds it easy to make friends and even easier to make enemies.
Ability: Hier to Fire ( Can create fire)
Appearence:Image
Other: Ai is the Hier to Fire, Some people know her as the fire Twister, but most poeple who know her call her Ai, her Father always told her she would be a great leader but she is unsure of herself. She does not believe in the war between the kingdoms and wishes to stop it as soon as she takes the throne. She hates it when her father people call her Princess as she does not feel any different to them.

Name: Tobi
Personality: Tobi is a very lonesome person, he hates company and is slightly Phsycotic. He belives solitude is the only way to become strong and hates people trying to get to know him.
Ability: To read a persons Weakness
Appearence:Image
Other: Tobi watched his younger sister get murdered and in result to this he became insane and has heart set on revenge. He never caught the killers face but assumes it was a soldier from one of the countries. Now Tobi travels around alone and kills any soldier he finds in the hopes that one day he will get revenge on the murdrer himself. He carries a small Knife with him.
Last edited by becca-chu on Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:42 am, edited 6 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

becca-chu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Elemental Kingdom (New)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:01 pm

Name:Katelyn
Personality:Shy around strangers, bright and bubbly around friends.
Ability:Heir to water. (can create/control water)
Appearance:Image
Other:Katelyn is Heir to the land of Water and is widely known as the mysterious angel of the water, because she is so shy and is'nt out in public often, little is known about her. She is'nt a big fan of fighting but will fight hard when she gets mad. She's not looking forward to taking the crown but vows when she does to be less suductive and deceitful than her mother.
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iPebble on Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:26 pm

Name: Kayleigh
Personality: Kayleigh is a loving character, she likes to makes friends. She's very adventurous and sometimes gets into trouble. Trusts easily, and always looks for the real emotion in people.
Ability: To create a sighting of the near future.
Appearence: Image
Other: Kayleigh seems happy on the outside, but had her family taken from her at a young age. She stills searches for them, but feels they are always gone. She is an experienced fighter, but likes to not take violence with people.
Last edited by iPebble on Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

iPebble
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:31 pm

(Like I said, I'll just hop in too. :) But I'm not taking an important role. I tend to shy away from leaders. Sorry, I messed up on my age. I'll just fix that.)

Name: Jiro Katai
Personality: Extremely shy around strangers and even more so around girls. His friends get to see what's really in his heart.
Ability: Can control the shape of small objects made from earth. i.e. clay pots, bowls, baskets. (He's saving money from selling these items to eventually buy a sword.)
Appearance: Image
Other: His background's a little fuzzy. He doesn't talk about it much, so he's forgotten most of it. He doesn't like the war, and is proclaiming himself as being "not from any nation."
Last edited by Zarian on Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Over the hills and far away, he swears he will return one day.
Far from the mountains and the seas, back in her arms is where he'll be.

Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day.
As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms is where she'll be.

-Nightwish, Over the Hills and Far Away

Zarian
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iPebble on Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:09 pm

good character :)

iPebble
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:26 pm

(Wait... who has a good character? Me? I think not... But I'm biased against myself so...)

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drakma-ShadowAngel on Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:30 pm

Can i be the Earth King...hes youngish :3

Name: Ireneus
Personality: Lone wolf, falls i love with girls at first sight , trys to always protect the ladys.
Ability: Can control the earth :D (( I mean like move bulders and stuff but not like Moon size small one.....really small one ><))
Appearence:
Other: Hes not gothic i thought the pic look cool :3,,,
Last edited by Drakma-ShadowAngel on Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Drakma-ShadowAngel
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:33 pm

(OOOOOHHH.... Riddick pics! YAY!!)

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drakma-ShadowAngel on Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:35 pm

( you like riddick to SUPER MEGA YAY!)

Drakma-ShadowAngel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iPebble on Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:36 pm

yeah i meant you :P you too drakma

iPebble
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drakma-ShadowAngel on Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:38 pm

YAY :D

Drakma-ShadowAngel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:11 am

Just a question. Are we waiting for all of the positions to be filled before we begin, or are we just gonna let someone come in and take over the position if they want and have enough experience?

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby storyreignfire on Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:18 am

Name: Jin-Sai Areah
Personality: Jin-Sai Took the throne a few years ago, his father passing from old battle wounds. He mostly delves into his books, reading old strategists' victories, finding the piece of his puzzle he needs to save his kingdom. The people trust him with their lives, he mustn't fail them now at his time upon the throne. He is a very gentle man, and cares for everyone and everything, war is as war is, a disgusting matter but in order to bring peace to this realm he must fight, he will never back down. Determined as he will ever be, he fights with one thing in mind, once this is over no matter what his kingdom will last through the ages.
Ability:King of Light (Hones the power of light)
Appearance:
Other:Wields a long sword, cut in the middle to form a mouth. It is appropriately named Dawn Fang, the sword that carries light. He also wears a crossed shape necklace to honor his kingdom, and his father.

storyreignfire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JDCAce on Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:36 am

Name: Jayken Farrun
Personality: Calm and collected; hard to anger. Clad in plate armor and wielding a steel longsword, Jayken strikes down his enemies with a quiet nature.
Ability: Control water and other liquids.
Appearance: Image
Other: Lured into marriage to, and then into service of, the beautiful Water Queen, Jaykun managed to wriggle enough power into his hands. Over the years, his influence on his wife's kingdom has increased steadily. To the dismay of the Queen, he now controls the Seas single-handed.

JDCAce
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corpus on Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:58 am

Name: Leader (not his real name though)
Country: Fire, although he has long since lost any patriotic spirit
Personality: Warm and kind in a moment, then vengeful and short-tempered the next. An unpredictable guy.
Ability: To burn things, a pyromaniac. Sadly, he's only able to burn one thing at a time.
Appearence: Due to his deep fear of being assasinated, Leader always has at least three doubles completing other tasks for him. They all wear the same uniform as Leader which is: a black cape (with a hood) that covers his whole body, and a mask.
Other: Leader is in charge of a 'mafia'. He sells off mercenaries and weapons to the highest bidder. To him, this war is a tree ripe for picking.
Weapons: Leader prefers to carry around an array of poisoned weapons ranging from tiny 0.5cm darts to his two poisoned short swords (longer than daggers yet shorter than swords).

Corpus
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JDCAce on Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:07 am

The war room, adjacent to the throne room, was a large, simply decorated room. Maps adorned the wall. The north wall held the maps for Jayken's own kingdom: The Water Realm. Each other land had its own wall. In the center of the room lay a large, square table with no chairs. The table contained miniature statues. Some appeared to be pikemen, others appeared to be swordsmen, and yet others appeared to be archers. Under the tiny figures was a large map of the world, shrunk to fit in the space provided. At the moment, most of the figures sat on top of the desert south of Jayken's lands.s

It was high noon as a messenger ran into the war room. "Sire!" The king waved his hand, granting permission for the runner to speak. "Your troops in the desert are dying of thirst! We are down two dozen men!"

Jayken let out a heavy sigh. He nodded solemnly. He expected casualties, but not from the environment. He peered over the figures and moved some swordsmen around, then moved them back. The war was starting to get the young king, and he wished his father were still around. More so, he wished his wife's father were still around. He would know what to do, he thought to himself. He stroked his chin and looked over the scene again. "No, we cannot afford to retreat right now. All soldiers shall receive double water rations." Before the runner could tell him it couldn't be done, Jayken said, "I don't care how you do it, just get it done." The messenger ran off and Jayken let the room to sit in his throne and contemplate the coming battles.

JDCAce
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby storyreignfire on Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:19 am

-Meanwhile at the throne for the kingdom of light-

Jin-Sai, sat upon his throne. He was flipping through a old book, the cover was torn as were some of the pages it held together loosely. He was looking for something, something worth his time to read, something that could somehow push his way towards victory. Three soldiers each adorned in pure white armor, all three carrying a sword on left hip, spear on back. One by one they knelt before their king. The one in the middle spoke first.
"Sire! We have received word from the sky. The water kingdom is engaged in battle with the fire kingdom, our troops await your command." All was silent after the guard spoke.
"No we will stay put, King Jayken has enough on his plate, we will not make matters worse." Jin-Sai closed the book, placed to the right arm rest and stood. All the soldiers and advisors in the room looked up. "We will not manage to survive should we leave the battle to our dragon knights, what is the earth kingdom decides to strike? Our power is not sufficient, please understand."
All three guards rose, hands closed together, they all bowed. Turned and left the room without question, without hesitation.
Jin-Sai himself began to leave the room, he needed to consult with his own Dragon. Once Jin-Sai left the throne room his thoughts were clouded, 'they need a king who will fight... I wish to fight to protect this kingdom, but what if I fail? Surely Aegisa, will know what to do.' Jin-Sai reached a majestic tall door, grabbed for the handle and pushed it open, into the darkness he went.

storyreignfire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:28 am

Ai sat in the dimly lighted room, she looked at all the beautiful painting on the wall and sighed. This place was too grand and big for her and she had to call it home. She was sick of war and death around her, she knew the Kingdoms were fighting a losing battle. Who could possibly win. She had not seen her Father all morning so was temporerily in charge, usually she was just handed paper work to fill in but today was very different. A small girl about the age of twelve ran through the large oak door. 'Princess' She cried 'They are attcking again the water, the people are in panic'. A panic stricken Ai frantically thoguth of what to do in her head, usually her father sorted things like this out but he was no-where to be found. Ai stoof from her chair and walked out of the room, She nodded at every Guard in the castle to leave and help protect her Kingdom. 'Damn, water. All they want is fighting.' She had to put the barrier up for her people, but she knew it consumed to much of her energy.
--------

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corpus on Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:29 am

Leader set off towards the land of Water. He had heard earlier that the young king had camped out in the desert. Without wasting a minute, Leader decided that this was a money making opportunity, after all, the desert is a water drain. Leader quickly got some water through some not so legitimate ways. Before long, he had a good amount of carts, some 40 or 50 of them all filled with stacks of water barrels. The wind blew against his mask and Leader imagined that it was the Wind of Fortune blowing cash towards him.

Decidedly, Leader grabbed a piece of water and pencil and began estimating his profits. It would help kill the time as there are still two more days before reaching the military encampment. Leader counted 46 carts. Each cart was filled approximately to 49 (because that was the maximum amount the cart could carry). So that was....2,254 barrels of water. Each barrel was worth a good 50 silver coins. Which led to 112,700 silver coins. The carts, horses, and the water cost 0 coins. The manpower was accredited 500 silver coins each. There were 24 other people in this operation. 24X500 was 12,000 silver coins. 112,700-12,000 coins was 100,700 coins. Leader smiled. 100,700 silver coins could arm and train a 100 men.

Nightfall came but Leader decided to press on. If they were to travel throught the night as well they would reach the land of water's camp by late noon tomorrow.

Leader slept.

He dreamt not of money but of another shipment that was being prepared in his hideout. Leader knew that the land of light needed troops. It was a peaceful nation that has always been under threat of an invasion from the land of earth. Maybe the land of earth could also use some weapons? The land of fire would also have to traverse the desert to reach the land of water. That could mean another shipment of water.

Ah, what sweet dreams.

Corpus
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iPebble on Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:32 am

Kayleigh knelt by the side of the river, looking through at the forest and meadow that separated this kingdom from the others. "Kayleigh, you must-" the voice trailed off, as the guard noticed where she was looking. "Why are you spending your day staring out at the other kingdoms?" Kayleigh looked behind her at the guard, brushing her hair off her eyes. "It seems better if we'd all join, and get along?" The guard let out a stifled laugh. "We are in war, please accept that. Ireneus knows what he is doing. Please, do not wander into the other kingdoms.” Kayleigh glanced around at the landscape. "I won't"

(sorry it's a bit short)

iPebble
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!