Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Elemental Kingdom (New)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Elemental Kingdom (New)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RyuHakara on Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:46 am

Blade went over to hug Ai tightly grinning
"Sorry I just wanted a hug" Blade grins "and you shouldn't walk out there alone..."

Blade was worried for them, he try not to think that in his head not wanting to make Nima suspicious..he then over to Katelyn and pat her on the shoulder

"You should get some rest..." Blade smiles "I bet Jiro would be worry if he knew you went out there alone right Jiro?....Jiro?"

Blade walk over to Jiro and pat him on the chest
"Jiro you in there? heeeellllooo?" Blade yells in his ear

Blade sighs as he gave up and walk by Tobi and Ginger, pausing for a while in front of them then move on.

((Well I got work sorry Becca anyway later))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RyuHakara
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:13 pm

(Lol. Jiro's about a mile up the road at his long-time friend's house. He isn't in his own farmhouse. You all are though.)

Jiro awoke, cold sweat running down his face. He couldn't remember what he had dreamt of, and he didn't want to remember. He got out of bed and went to the washroom. He poured a little water into the washbowl and splashed it on his face. Looking into the water, he was reminded of Katelyn. He shook his head, and exited the washroom. Climbing out one of the upper windows, Jiro made his way to the top of the roof. He watched the moon, high up in the sky now, as it sent its light to the nighttime creatures. He stood on the roof, contemplating his actions from earlier. Eventually, his tired mind just said to stop, so he brought out his energy again. The large, basketball-sized orb glowed brightly. He stared at it, trying to figure out what to do next.
Over the hills and far away, he swears he will return one day.
Far from the mountains and the seas, back in her arms is where he'll be.

Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day.
As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms is where she'll be.

-Nightwish, Over the Hills and Far Away

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:00 pm

Ai just patted Blade's head. 'It's ok Katelyn and I need some girl time, you look after Nima please' She said in a begging kind of way. She didn't think he understood how much Katelyn must be hurting now. She looked down at her sympatheticly. 'Blade I promise i will only walk round the farmhouse'. She grinned at him and then put her hand out to Katelyn to help her up.
___

The Darkness sorrounded Tobi, the image of his little sisters dead body engraved into his mind. He began to sweat and breathe heavily. He had never been a one for sleep as he always had nightmares everytime. Why could he not save her?

becca-chu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:37 pm

Katelyn looked at Ai as she took her hand and got up slowly. Her face was drawn with guilt, regret, exhaustion, and an overall sadness. "Yeah I guess so..." Her voice was dead; absolutely no emotion at all. "Just around the farmhouse then......" Her gaze was fixed on the floor, not wanting to look to anyone; or talk to anyone really.

((sorry for the small post....my brain is still starting up lol))
Image Image

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:14 pm

(Lol. Why do I have to start so early, while everyone is on late? It's 10:12 pm here. But it's okay, I'm probably not going to school tomorrow. I'm skipping. Nah, Just kiddin'. I'm sick.)

Jiro saw the lights of his farmhouse blink. Someone was outside. He wondered who it could be. He completely forgot about his orb of energy, and it's brightness began to grow a little.

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:24 pm

(lol you're in my timezone Zar!!! xD And although I think we need Becca to seriously move the rp...i'll post anyway. :D)

Katelyn stepped outside the farmhouse, shivering slightly. "Freezing out. We must be insane...." A light breeze started up and she shivered again as her hair blew lightly in the breeze. She looked longingly back at the farmhouse and sighed. "Not like I was sleeping anyway.." She shuddered when her dream cropped up in her mind, making her flinch and close her eyes, trying to force the image away. "Just a bad dream is all...Not the first time i've had one..."

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:36 pm

(I'm in Ohio. Where are you? Maybe Virginia?)

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:40 pm

((Mwahahahah!! Nah, I was born up in New York, but Dad's job has me in South Carolina at the moment. And for high school when it starts apparently. Keeping my fingers crossed for the move back north though!! And Ohio rulz! :D)

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:06 am

Ai smiled at Katelyn 'You know it will be all sorted by morning.' She linked Katelyn's arm. 'I know we don't know eachother well, but your one of the closest friends i have ever had. I dont like to see you upset of down.' She thoight about how Katelyn might have been feeling.
___
Tobi woke up to find Blade sittingalone. 'Where is everyone'. He asked looking puzzled. He looked at Ginger who was sleeping soundly.

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonscar on Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:19 am

(Sorry about the delay! I've been sooo busy with homework and exams!))

Nima cringed in pain when the demon infiltrated her mind. She had difficulty arranging a spell to banish it, but she did so accurately. she sent another message to Reikoku.
'You misunderstand, evil one. It was not an order, and even if it was, we must work as a team to kill this group. They are...more powerful than we might anticipate. Now, tell me Reikoku, are you up for this?'

No matter where Katelyn went, she would follow. Sometimes behind her, but the whole time Katelyn and Ai were talking, she was with them. She listened in on the water princess' anguish and drank it in, but she also felt for the girl. She felt a connection between them, even if katelyn was not aware of it.

-------------------------

Luli stood on the outside of the door, dressed in warm, dry clothing. She had tied her long black hair in a braid that fell like a veil over her shoulder. Her fans were unsheathed, crying for blood, she knew. A deep sigh issued from her lungs. It was a chilly night and the air was breezy. Guarding the door because the others seemed to be slacking off was not a fun hobby, but if something came along she wouldn't mind so much! Maybe a raging beast or an evil witch...anything but this still, boring musk that hung in the air.

----------------------------

Ginger held on tightly to Tobi as they entered the farmhouse. She shivered in the frigid air.
'At least were safe...for now.'
"'I'm bored' is a useless thing to say. You live in a great, big, vast world that you've seen none percent of. And even the inside of your own mind is endless. It goes on forever inwardly. Do you understand? Being the fact that you're alive is amazing, so you don't get to be bored."

-Louis CK

Moonscar
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:39 am

((kk guys i am making a new thread for this tonight so start posting on the other one when its up.))

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:46 pm

Jiro layed down on the rooftop. He couldn't clearly see who it was that had come outside, but he knew one of them had to be Katelyn. Otherwise, why would the little girl be out with them. HE sighed. They were all there now. He shivered a bit in the cold. Sitting his elemental orb in his lap, he watched them walk around. He hoped they liked his farmhouse. It had made him feel safe, even for the few minutes he had been there. As he watched, his eyes kept closing with the weight of being tired. His orb began to pulse.

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!