Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Elemental Kingdom (New)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Elemental Kingdom (New)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:39 pm

He nodded, his lips pursed tight. He feared what he'd say if he answered her. His face couldn't get any redder. "Now what are you gonna do?" he asked himself in his head. "I don't know," he replied. "I've said things I shouldn't have, and now I fear what I may say." "Well, you've got to say something. Look at how she's looking at you." He swallowed. "Or not. That had the wrong effect. Looks like you're on your own for this one."
Over the hills and far away, he swears he will return one day.
Far from the mountains and the seas, back in her arms is where he'll be.

Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day.
As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms is where she'll be.

-Nightwish, Over the Hills and Far Away

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zarian
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:41 pm

Katelyn cocked an eyebrow impatiently. "Well? Did you slit your throat too?" The dragonette climbed into her dress for warmth, poking only it's head out to resume staring at Jiro.
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:47 pm

He began twiddling with the end of his tunic, trying to avoid looking at her. "I," he began, then stopped. Taking a deep breath, he resumed. "I haven't met a prett- princess before, and I'm still not used to it." He hoped she didn't catch the slip. He licked his lips, they seemed awfully dry. Or was it his tongue? Come to think about it, his mouth was dry as well. He continued to twist the end of his tunic between his thumb and forefinger, feeling smaller and smaller by the minute.

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cretetts on Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:48 pm

(Is it too late to join? If not here is my dude)
Name: Isaac
Personality: He is a very head strong person that likes to be in a leadership position. He gets weak around women thought.
Ability: Excels in swordplay. Can imbue his sword with magic.
Appearence:Image
Other: Um none for now.

cretetts
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:54 pm

Katelyn flushed and giggled. "Oh i'm really just the same as everyone else." she rose and opened the door. "Sweet dreams..." she smiled warmly and left.

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:44 pm

Jiro sighed and flopped onto his back. She was a nice girl. Everything inside him said to like her, but he knew better. He'd heard the stories. He could never be with her. So why try to like her in that way. She was already his friend basically. He rolled over, chuckling at the memory of the dragonette. It had sure taken a liking to her. Just like him. "NO!" he scolded himself. Well, the dragonette was supposed to like her. He summoned it to be her companion, to keep her safe. He curled into a ball and lay there, lost in his thoughts.

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:13 pm

Ai waatched as the man died before her and her father. This seemed completely normal to her as attacks on her father were not rare. 'It's the war that does this Father, people die because of these stupid fights' She stepped foward and began walking away. 'I am ready to cheack the barrier now' She turned back and smiled at her Father.

But Ai had thought long and hard and had decieded that the whole war was a waste of time. It was time for her to fufill her duty as 'princess' and begin a journey. She had mulled it over for months that she would leave her country and plead with the other country's hiers' and kings. She knew it was dangerous and her father would probably send people after her but she had to stop the war. Even if only for a little. She planned on leaving tonight which meant finding a way to get past the barrier without taking it down.

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:15 pm

Jiro sat up in his bed a few hours later. How long had he been out? He looked out the window. By the position of the sun, not long. He had this odd feeling that something big was about to happen. He walked over to the desk in the corner of the room and pulled out a piece of paper and a quill and ink. Hurrying a bit, he wrote a letter to the princess. He wrote:

Dear Princess,
Thank you for your hospitality, but I fear I cannot stay. There are some matters of which I should attend to. I'll visit when I can and if I can. Send my apologies to your cook for not being able to eat what I'm sure would have been a delicious meal. I give my regards to the King, and his lovely daughter.

Jiro folded the paper and gave it to the guard to give to Katelyn if she came to see him. He then headed down to the exit and out. He walked down past the market, heading to his dwelling on the edge of the kingdom.

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cretetts on Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:13 pm

(So am I allowed in?)

cretetts
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:15 pm

Yes your inxxx

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cretetts on Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:19 pm

(Sorry I found the message after I posted that and thnaks for letting me in :) )
Isaac stepped out of the blacksmiths. he had just bought a brand new sword. He would not have had enough money but a man offered to pay it for him as long as the man got to choose the sword that was made. Isaac agreed and two days later came bakc to pick up his new sword. It was a iron Rapier with a bone guard. It was very well made. He smilied as he re-sheathed it and wlaked away again.

cretetts
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:04 pm

Katelyn yawned and slowly opened her eyes, having fallen asleep as soon as she laid down on her bed. The dragonette blearily blinked it's eyes and looked at her. She laughed quietly. "Still here are you?" She quickly changed into a fresh dress and hurried down the hallway to see if her guest was awake. Jerimiah was in front of the door, reading a letter. "Hello!" she greated him with a smile. "Morning Princess, I beleive this is yours." he handed her the letter and she scowled. "You've been reading my mail?" Jerimiah smiled sheepishly. "Sorry, could'nt resist." "Oh be very happy you're my friend Jerimiah..." Katelyn retorted as she read the letter. "Well then...." Jerimiah ruffled her hair. "Ah I knew you liked him." She slapped his hand away playfully. "Such a thought!!" She headed off downstairs to breakfast, leaving a chuckling Jerimiah behind her.

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:12 pm

Upon reaching his dwelling, Jiro realized something was wrong. He had closed and locked the only door inside, yet it was open and swinging on its hinges. He cautiously peered inside. There was someone in there. He looked closer, noticing a fire kingdom outfit. "Hey," he said. He had obviously taken the person by surprise. They jumped at the sound of his voice, but he kicked dirt all over them and rushed in, placing his hands on the dirt and stiffening it.

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:20 pm

Katelyn bleakly picked at the breakfast cook set in front of her, watching the dragon fly. "I should name you..." her brow furrowed as she concentrated. "But are you a boy or a girl?" She carefully plucked it out of the air and turned it over, rubbing it's stomach as she looked. "Oh good!! Another girl to hang with." she let the dragonette go and let it nibble on her food. "Hmmm....how about....Bellisima? The word for beauty." the dragonette flapped her wings and turned in a circle excitedly while Katelyn laughed. "Alright, Bellisima it is. Bella for short."

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:26 pm

(Becca, I must ask, when and where is your character leaving to? You talked about talking to the heir of another kingdom and water is the only one with an heir, other than yours.)

Jiro approached the person he had trapped. "Who are you? And why are you in MY house?" He walked over to his workbench, where he made his clay pots and bowls. He grabbed one and twisted its shape into that of a dagger. "Answer me, or I'll kill you." He was taking a chance, threatening this person. If they got free, he was screwed. He had no fighting prowess or skills. He looked at the hood. "Hiding your face helps you not a bit."

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cretetts on Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:27 pm

Isaac walked to the training building. He payed the money to get in and quickly found a partner. He was a big woodcutter named Darwin. They both took their postions and the healers put magic to guard their blades. Isaac had fought this man before and knew he was slow.

cretetts
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:31 pm

Katelyn laughed as Bella landed on her shoulder. "Shall we go for a stroll in the gardens? Maybe take someone along....." Bella let out a small squeak in response, making Katelyn laugh again as she rose. "I'll take that as a yes, but who should we take?..." she spotted Jerimiah coming down the staircase and ran over to him. "Hey!!! Wanna take a walk with me?" Jeriamiah smiled. "Well I can't say no now can I? Not if I like my head on my shoulders." Katelyn frowned. "Aw come on, you know I don't do that. Espescially not to you." They grinned at each other and set off, Bella taking off and flying around their heads as they easily chatted.

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xSensesFailx on Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:02 pm

“I know..” Payne released a light sigh, looking over at the barrier. “Once this war is over, We will all be at peace.” He didn’t have a problem with the war, but He’d do anything to protect his daughter, Even if it meant he had to call a truce with the other kingdoms. He thought about calling a meeting with the soldiers in the mere future.

Payne walked over to the barrier, placing his hand on the surface. He let lightning flow through his body freely into the barrier, making the barrier much stronger than it was. He continued to bleed from his right shoulder, but did not mind the numbing pain. He removed his hand from the barrier, walking back to the entrance of his home.

The fire lord walked through the door, making his way down the hallway towards his throne room. He walked into the large room, sitting upon the large seat, He then crossed his legs.

“Guards, Gather up all the soldiers! NOW!” He yelled at the guards, giving them their orders.

“Yes, Sir!” The guards replied to the fire lord’s orders, making their way out the door.
"The task ahead of you, Is never as great as the power behind you."
"All Gave Some. Some Gave All. Honor the Fallen."

xSensesFailx
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonscar on Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:01 pm

(Becca, I posted a while ago....)
"'I'm bored' is a useless thing to say. You live in a great, big, vast world that you've seen none percent of. And even the inside of your own mind is endless. It goes on forever inwardly. Do you understand? Being the fact that you're alive is amazing, so you don't get to be bored."

-Louis CK

Moonscar
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:39 am

(( Sory Moonscar, i thought you had not))

Tobi walked forward, he was scared as if this girl followed him he would have to stop her by force. He kept walking through the tree's, trying his very best to lose her until finally he said. ' Why do you follow me, if you know i cause death'.

Ai fillowed her father into the grand hall where all the soldiers were. She bacame a little bored and krept away back into the town outside.She made her way to the training building. She came across a boy (Isaac). She stared at him for a little as she could not recongise him. She had never seen this boy before. ' Hello!' she yelled.

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!