Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Elemental Ninja Academy (Sign-Ups)

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Elemental Ninja Academy (Sign-Ups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:18 pm

Welcome to NInja Academy where you learn the art of being a ninja, and learn to master your own element. It's modern day, and ninja's still use traditional weapons, but some more advanced students also learn how to use guns in ninja-like ways. In this world, there has always been many clans of elemental users, but 2 major clans were created. The Illuminadi and the Tenebrae. Both the Illluminadi and Tenebrae, hundreds of years ago, were slaves. A group of them secretly began training and then rallied many slaves together to overthrow the slaveowners. After overthrowing their owners, and having gained a large number of followers, they began ruling the government. The people then began to argue about how the government would run. A man named Necro Sky wanted to take revenge on the slave owners and rose to power, but a woman named Aurora Noche, rebelled against him. She was a kind woman who wanted peace, not war, and although her family had been slaves, felt sympathy for hte slave owners. Soon, people began taking sides. Necro established the Tenebrae, while Aurora established the Illuminadi. After awhile, the issue of what to do with the slave owners died, and it just became a competition to see who was stronger. In an epic battle by a mountain, they declared war against each other. The winners would run the government.

Ok so basically, you're going to play as a student who attends Ninja Academy. Each person will have an affinity for the element of their choosing, though in this world, they're affinity is based on your bloodline. They're can be people with the same element. You can choose to have your character's family be in either the Illuminadi or Tenebrae, but you don't have to. Each person has to be in a clan though. The Illuminadi and Tenebrae are made up of sub-branches of clans of fire, water, ice, etc... Each character is going to be in a clan of their affinity.
Elements aren't limited to anything. They can be whatever you want them to be, but no time or space powers.

Rules:
1. No cursing excessively.
2. No god modding or killing off other people.
3. Romance is allowed.
4. Meh...

Character Sheet:

Name:
Appearance:
Element:

(will post mine later)
Feed L. Or you might just get a heart attack..Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Elemental Ninja Academy (Sign-Ups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:14 pm

Name: Drayane
Grade: 12
Appearance:Image
Element: fire

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ris on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:26 pm

Not limited to anything, eh? What about Oxygen?

Ris
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:28 pm

how would that work?

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ris on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:33 pm

I was hoping you would know lol

Just a thought that popped up. As Fire Elementals can control fire...well, I think you get the idea. And yes, I'm taking Chemistry this year, if that makes my view a bit more understandable =P

Though of course, I have a plan B...

Ris
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:37 pm

well you could be an air elemental and controlling oxygen would fit in with that.

Draruto, you're accepted btw

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ris on Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:04 pm

Hm...controlling air and the elements within...heheh, sure.

Name: Darrien Richter
Grade: 10th
Appearance: Darrien stands 5' 7" with a fit, though not very muscular, build. He has calm, emerald green eyes with fairly short, straight, light brown hair, his bangs almost reaching down to touch his eyes. He usually wears a simple white tunic with white, loose fitting pants, a black cloth tied around his waist. Darrien also has thin strips of black cloth tied from his wrist and reaching to his elbow on his right arm, his left arm uncovered.
Element: Air, not to be confused with Wind

Ris
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:13 pm

accepted : D

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ris on Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:15 pm

Whoo, thanks^^

Ris
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:24 pm

Name: Rally Tsukiyomi
Grade: 11th
Element: Darkness
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:36 pm

Kaida, accepted : D

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:54 pm

Yay I was accepted ^_^

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiina on Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:56 pm

Name: Ayane Fujikage
Grade: 11
Appearance: Image
Element: Water - able to manipulate and control it
--Somebody call 911! Shawty, fire's burnin' on the dance floor--

"There are two cats - an English cat and a French cat. The English cat is named One Two Three, and the French cat is named Un Deux Trois. Now, these two cats are going to have a race across the river. Who wins? One Two Three. Why? Because Un Deux Trois cat sank."

Kiina
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:33 pm

Name: Maya Shiragami
Grade: 11
Element: Wind able to bend it to her will

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen's_Jester on Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:41 am

Name: Kiaya Yamito
Grade: 10
Appearance:
Element: Sound- she's able to control the sound waves and form them into solid obbjects for a short period of time

Queen's_Jester
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:56 pm

All are accepted. I'll post the IC tomorrow, which is Saturday for me...

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:36 pm

Im really sorry, but im killing off this one. I dont feel like I can focus on this one. Again, i'm really really sorry.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiina on Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:59 pm

Hey, no worries. Some ideas just aren't meant to be. Let me know if you ever decide to start it up again, okay? :D

Kiina
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen's_Jester on Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:32 pm

me too please....?p.s it okay i've4 seen a few die that my pal's played

Queen's_Jester
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:34 pm

Thanks guys

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!