Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Elimination

Elimination

a part of “Elimination”, a fictional universe by desire99600.

In a world of radiation, mutations occur and the Elimination is designed to kill off the enhanced new species. Effectively, no one ever survives it. Will you? (Closed, but feel free to browse)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Elimination”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Elimination

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:58 pm

Awesome (: totally fine

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:18 pm

Alright, I posted from Olive and Corey. After everyone gets the chance for one more post, I'll use Flavis and they'll all be called down to diner/meeting where everyone will get the chance to interact.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:14 pm

In all honesty? I think I could've thrown some more content into this post. But, I think this was one of those moments where Jason wouldn't be doing very much. And no, he won't bother changing his attire to appear presentable. Deal with it! (=P)
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:27 pm

Haha. I totally understand if this one's small, there's not exactly much for them to do, it looks good though, and I don't mind if he ignores the rules a little. (;

Edit: Just so you guys know, Shattered probably wont be posting for a while.. She's kind of going through some family things right now so she gave me permission to post for her as well as keep her updated. So if you see a post from her character Blaze anytime soon, it's actually from me. I'll let you know when she's back, but I just wanted to let you know so nobody wondered where she went, or why her posting looked so similar to mine or whatever. (;

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:55 pm

Alright, I'll be posting from Flavis a later tonight and the diner/meeting will start where the characters can interact. Also, Shane has offered to make another male, and Shattered was going to, but I told her to put it off for now until we get even numbers, so when she gets home later I'll ask her if she still wants to make him so the girl-girl partnership will be changed soon. Keep your eyes peeled for any changes on the partners thread. (:

Edit:
Wont be posting tonight. I'm just waiting on Shane to put up her character, then I'll change the partners, then I'll post... Sorry about having to wait.

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:03 pm

Just completed a character profile for Matt. I will not be able to post today, and maybe not tomorrow, so you can post for Flavis now.
I will explain what happened to Matt when he entered the Elimination in past tense...
Shané

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:30 pm

That's alright... I have a pretty busy weekend so I'm going to push back Flavis's post until Monday possibly Sunday. I'm sorry, but I just wont have the time since I'm expecting it to be lengthy. So when I get a chance to type it up, if you haven't posted by then, I'll just go ahead, but if you get time before I do, feel free to go ahead and post. Again, sorry about constantly pushing it back.

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:28 pm

Alright, I posted from Flavis, Olive, and Corey. Flavis is going to give a quick speech while the characters eat, and then they will be given time to interact.

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:48 am

Just a note to everybody about Ember's ability. Since she can feel emotions, which is quite a personal and important part of a character, if I make an error in identifying one or more emotion could you post it here?

Another note. If you want her to feel a specific emotion, if you could either tell us how she is feeling in your posts or in the OOC. I will read the OOC before posting, this way I will be more acurate when dealing with your characters emotions.

This more applies to Flavis and Jason, because the others emotions are harder to read due to the mixture of animal and human.

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:22 pm

@Shane: Alright, no problem, whenever Ember is around, I'll be sure to make my characters emotions more evident. If you ever need a hint or something, Flavis is typically sneaky and deceitful, as well as hateful. Olive is nearly always calculating and watchful as well as deceitful, but in a different way from Flavis because her deceit isn't based off of hate. Corey could really be anything, but he's typically optimistic and strong. Brave. I'll be sure to make my emotions more obvious, but if you're still confused, those^ are always safe directions to take. (:

@Everyone:
1. Shattered is back and will be taking her two characters Trevor and Blaze back. Yay! So now if you talk to her or you see her post, it's no longer me. It's her.
2. Also, I just wanted to note that if ever you are gone during something like this stage and I decide to just go ahead, like if your character doesn't get the chance to post that they're going into the meeting room, when you come back if Flavis has already started his talk or the characters are already meeting after the talk, catch yourself up and then post as if you were with us the whole time. This goes for now and any other events in the plot like this.
3. For the sake of moving things along, the characters will only spend one night (the current night) in the Preperation Hall and after an interview the next morning, (which I will post the questions for after Flavis talks.) they will be sent into the woods with their partners. Hope this excites you.

:DD

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:09 pm

1. B-but, I thought it was way cooler when you posted for those characters. (D=) Naah, it's cool. Tell Shattered 'Welcome back!' for me.
2. Will do, it's my speciality after all. And hey, it makes for even longer posts. (xD)
3. And this is where Jason will be constantly distracted by squirrels and will precede to chase them into trees and such. So, for whoever is teaming up with the Hermit, have fun chasing Jason all around the forest. (=P)

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:15 pm

Alight, I posted from Flavis and I will be posting from Olive and Corey after a couple of your posts. And for Shane, at the moment, Olive is contemplating, Corey is indifferent, and Flavis is HIGH in hatred, anger, deceit, and pride.

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:53 am

Thanks Desire, I didn't use Olives and Corey's emotions as I desided to make Flavis and Matt's the main focus, but it will probably help later.
Also please let me know if I get too carried away with Ember, and become to over-dramatic. If need be I can always re-write something.

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:58 am

Okay, just so you guys know, I'm waiting for Aphrodite to post before I do so I know they're still with us. Lemme shoot them a PM

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:14 pm

Soooooooooo................

I'm kind of worried this has stopped rolling. Why? Because one person isn't posting? Or did we all just decide on giving this RP the finger. Shut the door, and lock it behind said door? Don't get me wrong, I'm not hammering on things. But I'm one click away from saying, Game Over Elimination. Literally.

Is it really necessary for Aphrodite to post? Do we need her post so bad we can't move forward without it?

Okay, I'm ranting again. Just... let me know what you plan to do with this role play.

Cheers,

Archlkan

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:54 am

Good question,

is this roleplay over? Maybe those that are interested in continueing should just do so anyway...

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:26 pm

No its not over ive had a busy weekend. Ill start back up after the weekend

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shattered233 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:35 pm

Okay is everyone still on board with this rp? I've been waiting for someone to post for about a week maybe? and only Desire has posted....
ImageImageImageImageImage
I am the ocean, I am the sea, there is a world inside of me.

Shattered233
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:00 pm

I JUST posted today Shattered, I think everyone's still up for it. Go ahead and post.

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!