Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lonely Hearts

Elites OC Sign up

a part of “Lonely Hearts”, a fictional universe by JayZeroSnake.

Even 'Geeks' As they're called wanna find love...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Lonely Hearts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Elites OC Sign up

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue May 24, 2011 6:58 pm

Nothing too far like planet busting and stuff. But yeah...

"Join The Corps!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Tue May 24, 2011 7:01 pm

I may have to see about editing that stuff in then...'cos you can't really bully someone who can lift you up and throw you across the school unless you can get back up and then do the same to them XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

:Nagato:
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue May 24, 2011 7:02 pm

Think The Saiyan/Frieza Saga of DBZ, but toned down some. That, Or Yu Yu Hakusho.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Tue May 24, 2011 7:13 pm

Yeah, soon's I think of some sort of explanation, I'm thinking some sort of super-strength and endurance for Jack...Santana would be a more or less ordinary person, just very cunning and manipulative, and with Jack there to protect her >_>

Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Wed May 25, 2011 11:48 pm

Thought I should create a few more Elites so that they're less of a faceless crowd and a bit more fleshed out, if that's okay. They won't be main characters in any sense, just side/background characters.

Name: Dave Cameron

Appearance: Image

Personality: Not much to say--he's pretty much your typical high school bully. Dave is currently one of Jack's buddies from the football team; however, four years ago he was one of the guys who bullied Jack back when he was weak and helpless. Now that Jack is at the top of the food chain, however, Dave has to tread carefully, and Jack never passes up a chance to rub it in Dave's face that now Dave has to do more or less whatever Jack wants, lest he risk being 'kicked out' of the Elites by Santana. There isn't much to Dave worth saying--he isn't particularly bright nor cultural, and unlike Santana, who, for example, bullies the anime and manga geeks because she thinks that's all they know about Japanese culture, Dave does it because he thinks that's all there is to Japanese culture; thus, he could easily be called just rather ignorant.

Name: Alex Halford

Appearance: Image

Personality: Alex falls into the category of Elites who, rather than physically imposing or manipulative, are intelligent and suave. While physically he leaves much to be desired--a good punch to the gut will have him out for the count--he is one of the most intellectual people in the school. However, unlike the 'nerds', he doesn't trade intelligence for a social life, instead balancing the two out rather effectively. He is charming and charismatic, often highly flirtatious; he is rarely serious, often playing the jokester. The real reason he sticks with the Elites, however, is because he actually has an infatuation with Santana; he is afraid to make a move now, knowing that Jack could probably break him if he found out about it, but he is constantly waiting for a chance to prove himself to Santana.

Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Thu May 26, 2011 2:40 pm

Wait so - we're able to control a Geek and an Elite? o3o *has a severe case of stupid*
My name is Alice, feel free to call me that! <3
YouTube / DeviantArt / tumblr / Free internet

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Thu May 26, 2011 4:32 pm

hey i have an idea what if we had gym class... but we where playing dodge ball geek vs elites. That would be cool i think.

Church
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Thu May 26, 2011 4:49 pm

later. :P

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!