Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lonely Hearts

Elites OC Sign up

a part of “Lonely Hearts”, a fictional universe by JayZeroSnake.

Even 'Geeks' As they're called wanna find love...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Lonely Hearts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Elites OC Sign up

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue May 24, 2011 3:26 pm

-They can be stunningly beautiful

-the 'normal' people can be crazy over their looks, status, and other shiznit.

-....Yeah.

-Remember, they're meant to be assholes.

"Join The Corps!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Elites OC Sign up

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Tue May 24, 2011 4:54 pm

Is it necessary to RP one of the 'Geek' characters to RP an Elite as well?

Also, is there a general CS you want or is it more or less up to the RPer as far as the information provided?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

:Nagato:
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Tue May 24, 2011 5:20 pm

* confused.... *

Sivermist
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue May 24, 2011 5:21 pm

The Elites are the popular kids.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Tue May 24, 2011 5:24 pm

* blinks *
^ that is super secret code for: ^
wha?

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Tue May 24, 2011 5:30 pm

wait.. I think I figured it out.... (sorry, im actually not stupid- in fact I am rather smart im just... add (no, really-I am))
they are... in this rp... the popular kids.

If this is the case I am willing to make one...

if that is okay

if this is not the case... pls ignore me.
>.<

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue May 24, 2011 5:32 pm

Just remember the popular kids are the bad guys.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Tue May 24, 2011 5:39 pm

Out of curiosity, is it possible for there to be a character who hangs out with the Elites but not because they genuinely like bullying the other kids but because they don't want to lose status and then be bullied in turn?

Also, my character is in.

Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue May 24, 2011 5:41 pm

That sounds like a plan: So that OC can stay with the "Geek Squad" OC List XD because she's actually good.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Tue May 24, 2011 5:47 pm

Oc?
and yes, I know the popular kids are bad guys.
that is how I see it in real life
>.<

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue May 24, 2011 5:49 pm

OC means original character.

It's a fact, really. XD

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Tue May 24, 2011 5:57 pm

Hey now, the popular guys aren't ALWAYS the bad guys -_-

Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue May 24, 2011 5:58 pm

In stories maybe. IRL, I've never met such a kind of person.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Tue May 24, 2011 6:02 pm

True, the whole bitchy cheerleader/evil jock stereotype comes up a lot in fiction.

Got Santana's boyfriend (and unwilling elite >_>) up as well.

Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Tue May 24, 2011 6:08 pm

eh, you've never been to my old school >.<
bloody stereotypical social ladder...

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue May 24, 2011 6:21 pm

Eh, I was hoping you could post Elites onto this OOC chat section.

Nagato's is an exception.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Tue May 24, 2011 6:25 pm

ack, sorry >.<

im rather incapable.... I may need to do that later, sorry >.<

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Tue May 24, 2011 6:26 pm

So we are just waiting for MirriorMirrior and someone to take the Manga and Anime loving guy right?

Church
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Tue May 24, 2011 6:29 pm

sorrrrry!
anyway, nemind, cuz I just remembered the mystic ctrl+c and ctrl+v buttons of anti-death

Name: Renee
Relations: Pretends to be nice to everyone, but is mean to all of them when they are not around.

In public: she 'fakes' being stupid
in private: she confides that it is an act
in reality: She is genuinely idiotic.

Past: She used to be up at the top of the ladder- then came santana. Renee pretends to like santana, to stay near the top.

appearance:

Personality: she's not super bright, but thinks she is faking it. she likes to run, and actually plays several sports. She hates to carry her own stuff to class. likes gum.

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue May 24, 2011 6:35 pm

Okay, we got her then.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!