Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

'Ello Lovies, looking for people to play with!

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

'Ello Lovies, looking for people to play with!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:12 am

Hello Lovlies. I'd like to get back into having a couple roleplays going and thought i'd see if anyone was interested. as for pairings, i'm not really limited. I can play any role though i'm partial to the female roles. Doubling is of course something that can be discussed. The ideas below are not all i'd be willing to do, so if you are interested in a partner, but not seeing something you want to do, let me know and i'll be more then happy to work something out.

A few things i would be interested in
~werewolf/human
~werewolf/werewolf
~boarding school -School in general is an interesting place to have a setting
~urban fantasy
~dark fantasy
~Romance (as part of the plot, not the whole thing)
~Vampire/hunter
~Werewolf/Vampire (absolutely no mention of twilight -_-)
~Old friends (ask for an explanation if interested)
~Prince or princess/servant
~Medieval
~Horror
~Fearies. (the darker kind of fearie. ask for explanation if needed)

~And many, many more ^__^

If anyone has any interest in tossing some ideas around leave a comment or send a message ^__^

~Riz

Rule number 126: I am not allowed to Declare it official hug a slytherin day.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: 'Ello Lovies, looking for people to play with!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:30 am

Boarding school ideas?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:41 am

Still looking ^_^

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:12 am

anybody interested?

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nox_Phantasma on Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:08 pm

That list of yours does seem to have caught my interest. I might fancy a Vampire/Hunter roleplay, though I've never tried that pairing before. :)

Nox_Phantasma
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nox_Phantasma on Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:49 pm

I must apologize and say that I can not yet reply via PM due to the fact that I am not yet able to reply to the message. So sorry about that, I'm a little new. ^_^

Anyway, I need to know if you would like to be the hunter or the vampire for this. I noticed that you stick to the female gender mostly, and I'm fine with that. I have a male vampire that I'm willing to try out. Bear with me though, he still needs some development and he's the main character of a story I'm writing.

Nox_Phantasma
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:53 pm

Sounds good to me. If you would like, we could go through a chat service, which would get rid of the need to PM. (though, you only need 10 posts to be able to PM) or, we could mosey on over to a thread. I personally prefer PM or chat, but don't mind a thread here or there.
I'm perfectly content playing the hunter ^^

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jDMZ on Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:59 pm

How about that princess/prince idea? I'd be very interested in a RP playing around that.

jDMZ
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:04 pm

@jDMZ i'd be more then happy to start up something with you as well. If you can, Shoot me PM with your preferance?

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nox_Phantasma on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:06 pm

A chat service would be nice! Which would you prefer?

Nox_Phantasma
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:07 pm

Uhm. well i have Yahoo. MSN... etc.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nox_Phantasma on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:11 pm

Yahoo would be fine.

Bumpster10 is my user ID. A little childish, but I've had this account for ages.

Nox_Phantasma
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:15 pm

Sent

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:30 pm

If you're still looking, I'd enjoy doing a 1x1 with you. Anyone one of those ideas would work, so whichever you're not currently doing with someone and want to do let me know :)

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thedjismine on Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:22 pm

Hello! I'd love to do Harry Potter with you if your interested. I have an idea and such here's the link if you'd like to look at it! :)

dark-times-indeed-role-players-needed-t75502.html

thedjismine
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:09 am

Hey! Looking again for those interested!

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarletRivers on Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:00 am

I'd be interested in old friends or horror. :)
I wanna swim away but don't know how.
sometimes it feels just like I'm fallin' in the ocean...

ScarletRivers
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:51 am

Buuuuuump

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!