Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

*Enter witty & appealing title here*

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

*Enter witty & appealing title here*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:54 am

So for a number of days now I have be searching through the forums trying to find a roleplay of my liking but nothing seems to have caught my attention. So I have decided to create this thread in hope that someone out there is looking to either create an rp with me or has an rp that they think would suit me.

Things you might like to know
• I won’t always be able to post everyday as I am currently in my last year at university (i.e. lots of assignments) and I am also working and have other commitments which can prevent me from posting on a daily basis. Therefore you might have to wait two or so days before receiving a post from me.
• I prefer to play female roles; however, if necessary I don’t mind playing to opposite gender.
• I also don’t mind being the bad guy/evil character in the rps.
• I prefer small group rpers but right now I don’t mind doing a onexone rp or even a large group one…as long as people actually post in it.

What I am currently interested in and/or craving…
• Military, war-based, elite soldiers type rp: for some reason I am really keen on playing a fighting war based roleplay, whether its set in the future, present or past doesn’t bother me. I just want to go kill and explode stuff :P
• Mafia, gang war: again something along the lines of gangs fighting each other, or just the general life of gang members (i.e. theft, gangbangs). Maybe something like the television serious Sons of Anarchy.
• Pirate Adventure: sailing the seven seas looking for treasure, fighting against the navy, attacking ships.
• Futuristic: aliens, robots, spaceships…don’t mind any of that.
• Demons vs Angles: supernatural beings are okay to.

What I really don’t want….
• High-school: been there done that a millions times don’t want to hear or seen any of that.
• Romance: I don’t mind a bit of romance in the rp but I don’t want the story/plot be based around just romance and love.
• Superpowers: Usually I don’t mind rps with people who have super powers or special abilities, but that seems to have been the only ones I have participate in recent and therefore have become rather bored of it.

Generally what I’m looking for is a bit of action, adventure and of course some fighting and killing. Maybe a more of a mature rp, were people don't mind a bit of swearing and bloody guts but of course withing the RPG rules.

Thanks for taking the time to read this here's a cookie and I hope to hear from some of you soon.
You can either respond on here or pm me!

Peace Out :)

p.s. also if you want to take a look at my writing style, you are more then welcome to stalk my threads :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: *Enter witty & appealing title here*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EnkoKasumi on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:31 pm

Um, since you're interested in a military RP is there any chance you've heard of Malazan Book of the Fallen? I've been searching for ages for someone to RP something based on that book with.
"Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks - and no one's gonna ask, don't worry - but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead."
~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

EnkoKasumi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:06 am

I have a suggestion for you - A.N.G.E.L - The Eniknight War. It's sort of a fusion of sci-fi, fantasy, and war, and is looking like it's going to be awesome. Problem is, we need more people, or it might die out. So you should check it out! Here's a link.

roleplay/a-n-g-e-l-the-eniknight-war/

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:01 pm

@enko: unfortunatly i've never heard or read that book.

@tsukiakari: i will go check it out :)

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!