Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ephron

Ephron

a part of “Ephron”, a fictional universe by XMatthewxHitomiX.

Two world's, the Upperworld and Underworld (Demonworld) are always at war with each other. Will the Prince of the Demonworld and the Princess of the Upperworld be able to make the wars stop?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ephron”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Ephron

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:32 pm

If DemonWorld has demons to terrorize UpperWorld... *Thinks of DEVIOUS plot*
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:41 pm

For those whom post regularly in this RP, sorry for the late entrance, I've been busy with My school and activities

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BriBriBearx on Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:33 am

If the king of the Upperworld is still free, I'd love to reserve if possible. :)
My schedule's a little busy until Thursday night, but I should be able to get the character sheet out tonight and then start reading through previous posts!

EDIT: gdfjghf, will be going about this vice versa ^. I'll read through the posts tonight and then make him ASAP. <3

BriBriBearx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XMatthewxHitomiX on Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:05 pm

@BriBriBearx: He's open and that would be great if you'd like to make a character.
Self-Proclaimed Artist
Writer of Fan-Fiction and Short Stories
Avid Reader of Fantasy and Fairy Tales
Dreamer
Neverland Believer - (I don't want to grow up)
Unique

XMatthewxHitomiX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:56 am

Just so's you all know, I'm not inactive. I'm just waiting for the not-yet-posted members to post, which they tell me, they will be doing sometime today.
I don't want them to be left behind in the story, that's all.
:D
If no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Yashie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BriBriBearx on Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:14 am

Okie dokie! Sorry it's taken me this long, I've been pretty busy. I don't have to babysit today so I've pretty much got the whole day free, with the exception of getting the house ready for a guest that comes tomorrow. And a movie I want to watch. But anyway, I'm finishing up on reading the first page of posts now, and will soon get to work on the second and then make the character. :)

BriBriBearx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XMatthewxHitomiX on Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:47 pm

@Yashie: I'm doing the same thing

@BriBriBearx: Alright sounds good

XMatthewxHitomiX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:29 pm

So, people haven't posted yet, answers my question about the few posts!

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:28 pm

What question would that be?

Yashie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:00 pm

the no new posts question, but its been answered

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:17 pm

Question : How far is this alternate universe similar to the RL one? I mean, has technology advanced as much as it has in this real world? Is it populated by the same people .. I mean, humans? As far as I know, the RP only says vampires but people are mentioning Mozart (definitely human, albeit very great) and brand-names like Converse, and now I'm confused.
Help! Nao!

Yashie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XMatthewxHitomiX on Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:51 pm

Its sort of a mix. There's no real technology like tvs, radios, cellphones, and electricity. but there are things like converse and things. along the lines of music mozart and other classical period composers are perfectly fine to mention. However, there are no cars - carriages and horses. there are many different types of races human vampires and the like. the royal families are vampires, that is the only thing that I wanted to be clear about with the races.

If you all want a somewhat more set plot and setting go to this website: https://login.fanfiction.net/story/story_preview.php?storyid=7333112

Its a story that I wrote and based this roleplay off of. Its not finished and I was hoping for the roleplay to help me come up with ideas to fix the story to make it better and finish it.

XMatthewxHitomiX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:35 pm

2 things
1. Typing with jammed fingers is painful
2. Is my posting okay?

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:35 pm

*shrug* I can't say I really like it. In my humble opinion, it feels to me like you directly godmodded your way into the dungeons, just like that but then again, it's not my place to say. It's the GM's. So yeah.

Yashie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XMatthewxHitomiX on Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:41 pm

I don't particularly mind it but it did kind of seem like you did do that. if you just edit your post to make it harder for you to get in i think it would be fine.

XMatthewxHitomiX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:47 pm

XMatthewxHitomiX wrote:I don't particularly mind it but it did kind of seem like you did do that. if you just edit your post to make it harder for you to get in i think it would be fine.

Or you could make an attempt to get in on your first post, and then wait for someone to post about the repercussions of your 'attack' and such like and THEN post a success of your sneaking into the Dungeons in the next post. Just another opinion.

Yashie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:54 pm

Oh BTW, that link of yours's asking me for a login, and I'm not able to read anything, Matt. I don't HAVE an account there, and I'm probably not going to have much use for a new one. Think you could do something about it?

Yashie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XMatthewxHitomiX on Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:48 pm

XMatthewxHitomiX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:13 pm

Not to be mean Yashie, but editing is easier, the point of the attack is a distraction so Sesaro can get Dimitri with little battling

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:51 pm

And no offense to you, either but .. is that how it works? All of the prison guards don't abandon their posts in the event of an attack on the city. I mean, actually, nothing changes .. much. Apart from messages being sent to the Royalty.
This is just an isolated incident, right? The generals will handle it.
^ Note that this is just an OPINION.

Yashie
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!