Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Epic Journey! (accepting new characters, join fast!)

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: Epic Journey! (accepting new characters, join fast!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smiley on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:32 pm

I then brought my legs up and skillfully twisted, sending her knife flying, her to the ground again, and me back onto my feet. "I've been holding back this entire time. Don't think you can take me so easily!"
Famous Last Words.

"I can do it..." "It's not poisonous..." "Let a PRO show you how it's done..." "No, no, let me get it..." "What could possibly go wrong?" "Well, at least it can't get any worse." "Of COURSE I can handle it!" "Just a little more..." "Just one more..." "How bad could it be?" "Yeah, yeah, I got it, I got it..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Smiley
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:44 pm

I get up slowly and dust off my jeans dramatically. I lean down and start to fix my boots letting my hair fall over my face. Slowly I started to giggle and then it turned into a quite laughing. I stand up quickly, two quickly for a normal human, and looked the my straight in the eyes. The atmosphere had completely changed now. There was and edge to everything. And with a smile even the satin himself would be afraid of I say "Well its about time."
These violent delights have violent ends And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, Which, as they kiss, consume

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smiley on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:46 pm

"Bring it on." I pulled off my hat and flung it at her, and it turned into a hoop blade hat, zipping around and slicing her a few times before returning to me, and I reached inside. I then came up and threw a flurry of knives that I had pulled from my hat, and landed, resting on my cane in a strange way and waiting for her to strike. I was sure that she was unaware of the trick I was about to pull. (Clone trick, your next hit does not land!)

Smiley
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

They were both moving faster now, I could barely keep up with the sounds and, when I looked, I couldn't watch without having to turn away behind the corner. I suppose I could have kept up if I tried, but that would only tire me out. I looked around, for a new hiding place where they weren't likely to find me. But I couldn't find any close enough to watch and hear what they were saying, so I shrugged and turned back to watch, just closing my eyes whenever one was hurt. I remembered now why I had hesitated on bounty hunting the first time; hwat kind of bounty hunter was afraid of a tiny bit of blood? I laughed at myself, then hurriedly stopped, trying not to attract their attention again.
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:49 pm

I hold my ground letting the blade cut my cheek and my arm. Slowly a small about of blood started to run down the side of my cheek. I dodges the knives with ease and ran at the man. From out of my boot i pull a short 8 inch swords and slash the man right down the center. My blade falls threw the man, slicing a neat line down his center. And with a poof of smoke the man is gone. I laugh a little.

"What are you some type of magician?" I say turning around letting my sword swing in my hand playfully.

I looked around and sharpened my senses. I stood still and held my sword firmly in both hands.

"Come out, Come out where ever you are!" I say with a cruel smile.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Where had he disappeared to? He was there a second ago...I looked around, even behind myself. He could be anywhere!

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smiley on Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:51 pm

Suddenly, at least 100 or so of me leapt out of nowhere, all ready to strike with their blades.

Smiley
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:02 pm

I looked around as a bunch of him was suddenly everywhere. I had no way of knowing which one was the real one, or if none of them were. I just kept hidden, hoping none of them would notice me.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!