Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Evening!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Evening!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malqui on Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:49 pm

Right, this might be a long post so I apologise in advance.

Name's Okutai, and I used to have an old account on this forum, but I decided to start anew since I feel I've grown up since then and I need a fresh start!

I'm 17 and I'm a college student in London, UK. I'm a calm, friendly and (fortunately for me, but unfortunate for others) I like to talk, alot.

There's nothing more I enjoy than a good old roleplay! Has to literate and not a grammatically erred piece of work. (IS that even a proper sentence? 'Grammatically erred'? Meh) But anything that takes my fancy I like to take part in. I also love reading fantasy novels and sometimes write my own snipets of stories here and there.

Music is one of my passions, out of many. I love listening to JRock and some 'video game' music, mostly from the Final fantasy games and Dynasty warriors gamea, but whatever it is, I get alot of influence from my music towards my writing. I like visualising scenes in my head with my made up characters that use the music as a sort of 'guideline' to what happens.

Anyways, I shan't write lots of my interests here since I'd just bore you, and I'll leave some of the stuff to finding out yourselves!

- Malqui

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Malqui
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Evening!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purity on Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:05 pm

welcome back have fun!!
current song obsession: Scientist Studies - Death Cab for Cutie

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Purity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonRider on Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:47 pm

Welcome, and all that other greetings stuff. :P

and as to whether thats a correct sentence, it could be considered one, but since i don't have a better way of saying it, I'd say it's correct. ;)

anyway, welcome back again, and have fun!
Wanna see my dragon? clicky there --> Dragon
<><><><><><><><><><> ahh, brilliant. Lost in a book. Or rather, the places a book can take you. It doesn't matter if it's fiction, non-fiction, history, philosophy, science or religion. Mere words on a page, written with great care and much thought have the marvelous ability to impart ideas, ideals, information and emotions that can expand your mind and broaden your horizons in a way that no other medium can match.
I read, therefore I am.

DragonRider
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:49 pm

MWHAHAH I am OverLordLaharl, Ruler of the Underworld, I am on vacation to Rpgateway to have some fun.
Have fun and remember not to run into LordBaal... He is level 4000....

-Laharl

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:54 pm

Welcome back? Remember me? I sent you through a crapsack, nearly-abandoned city full of crazed predators and expected you to help me reclaim my family fortune.

Even if you don't, go ahead and have a fishy stick!

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:08 pm

Hey there this is Angel Dreams here welcome back and congrats on graduating, hope you enjoy yourself and make new friends and join lots of rps
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malqui on Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:58 pm

Village Alchemist wrote:Welcome back? Remember me? I sent you through a crapsack, nearly-abandoned city full of crazed predators and expected you to help me reclaim my family fortune.

Even if you don't, go ahead and have a fishy stick!

Aha! Yes, I do remember!

I apologise for leaving without a word, and a fish stick sounds marvelous!

As to everyone else, thank you for the warm welcome!

Malqui
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:54 pm

Welcome back!!!

I wondered where you went! I r missed yew. :/

Glad to have you with us again! ^_^
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malqui on Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:09 pm

Angel_Melfina wrote:Welcome back!!!

I wondered where you went! I r missed yew. :/

Glad to have you with us again! ^_^

Glad to be back. I just got some time off from the internet and so on. *Grin* But I'm back for good. I've missed you lot too.

Malqui
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!