Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Evil Dead ~The RP~

a topic in Movies & Film, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based on movies or other film media.

Re: Evil Dead ~The RP~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hey;ANNA on Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:18 pm

Alice placed a hand on her hip, turning and heading back into the bar. I'd almost rather face one of these things alone than be stuck with that character for much longer, she thought. She climbed back behind the bar and searched for some kind of phone. There was a white, plastic one that hung on the wall with an overly long cord that suggested it was made before wireless was even thought of.

"It's something," Alice said as she walked over and took the phone off the hook, placing it to her ear. Nothing. No dial tone or operator on the line. She sighed and hung the thing back up with a bit too much force, cracking the plastic. "Damn it all--HEY!" Alice glanced over and saw some creeper crawling after a poor girl.

She drew the gun up to her shoulder and aimed it at the man, "Back off, creep!" Her eyes glanced at the girl, her head nodding for her to get up and walk towards her. "Come on, we're all getting out of here," she looked back to the man, "Except you, drunkard."
Last edited by hey;ANNA on Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

hey;ANNA
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roselite on Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:52 am

Eloise nodded, and turned over when Alice spoke. The man froze. She grabbed her axe, and walked beside Alice. She nodded, a silent 'Thank You'.

And that was when the guy flew at them. Apparently, of course, he wasn't a human...

She poisted the axe like a baseball bat, and swung when he was near. Off went the head. But since it just got right back up, she cut off the head and BOTH the arms. It was still walking. So, a tear at the waist... and two tears, one for each leg.

She blinked when she was done. There was no real look on her face, just stony pity. She slowly climbed over it, and reached out, grabbing Alice's hand. She pulled her new-friend over both the bodies and over the bar, along with herself.
But it's like . . . you've got this voice that just makes everything else go away. Singing or otherwise. It brings things down to what you're talking about and makes it . . . well, I dunno what the word is, but it's synonymous with beautiful.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Roselite
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mannerheim on Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:21 pm

"Well we've got a jar of pretzels and a big pot. If only the situation weren't so dire I'd say we would make soup out of him." said Ash, obviously still buzzing. "Now let's get the hell out of here, before more hell comes in!" he said, walking off into the fog, shotgun resting on his shoulder. He hollered back toward the bar. "We'll need to pick up a chainsaw too! My arm's getting lonely." He walked forward with a half-smile on his face. There was no time to regret anything or be upset. It was time for some old-fashioned revenge.

He and the party walked up to an abandoned hardware store immediately down the street from the bar. The window was smashed and a small fire burnt behind the counter. "It's alright everyone, looks like the Harlem boy scout troops already been here" He looked over the side of the counter, only to see the charred body of an old man, the plastic melted into his chest identified him. Most likely the owner. "Excuse me sir, but I'll take your finest in nub-mounted chainsaws" he said to the corpse. It didn't answer. "Strong silent type, eh? I like that." He walked back into the aisles, one foot in front of the other. Puddles of water formed from the fire hydrant that had exploded outside. The rainbow patterns in it gave away the spilt oil. Then Ash saw it, or rather it saw him. The Stihl MS 180 B-CE. Now that was superior to a clammy nub of an arm! He slung his shotgun and picked it up. "I'm gonna need your help if I want to use this!" he called back to the party, who had mostly stayed at the window. He shouted a list of things to get in order to make everything work properly.

[We're gonna skip the long-winded explanation of exactly how to meld together chainsaw mechanisms and nerve endings and all that nasty business. Just imagine a cool evil dead montage, like you've all seen and love.]
DVNO, four capital letters, printed in gold cause details make the girls sweat, even more, when they're shaking their belt, no need to ask my name, to figure out how cool I am.

Can anyone read, anyone feel? That I'm losing my patience I just came here to bounce! Ladies out west, they all know I'm comin'. I'm losing my patience I just came here to bounce.

Mannerheim
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:02 pm

Alex looked over at Ash and his new means of protection she smiled not even thinking about anything else just how the chainsaw look as if he always woren it. "That's what I call wicked" She said grinning over at Ash but she soon looked away from him just incase, if you know what I mean.

Alex looked off in the warehouse her back was turned from Ash and the others "So Ashely need anything else for that ligament of yours" She stayed turned away from Ash as she held her flashlight out infront of her shining it through the place. Alex could see bodys of inecent people laying on the floor and knew those Zombie things had caused all this mess.

"Those poor people..." She spoke softly trying not to let the others hear her, she may not have known anything about the others but she didn't want them to think she would be dead weight.

Alex soon turned back to Ash and again at first stared at his new arm but quickly shook off the gaze and went to looking at him "Alright pretty boy now that your equipt with the latest in arms..What the hell do we do now?"
Last edited by Crimson on Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crimson
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hey;ANNA on Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:40 pm

Alice stepped gingerly through the rubble of the store, still remaining close to the girl from the bar. She stopped a few feet behind Ash and Alex, turning to the woman next to her and smiling. "I'm Alice, by the way. It's a pleasure." She nodded curtly and let her eyes wander over the scene. "Shame we have to meet under such circumstances...," she mumbled.

Her eyes landed on two paticular bodies, a mother clutching to her son. Alice felt her stomach churn and she was all but positive she was about to spill her stomach's contents all over the floor. She swallowed it down and looked away, back at Eloise.

hey;ANNA
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roselite on Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:03 pm

Eloise was close to Alice as they followed Ash and Alex. She went pale, and stopped in her tracks at the sight of all those dead on the floor. Soon, she felt Alice's gaze hit her, and she looked. She nodded, and caught up with her. Two chairs were nearby where Ash and Alex were talking. She sat down in one, and motioned fro Alice to join her. She cradled her axe in her arm, away from the seat, and thought for a minute. Alot of people called their weapons SOMETHING... something neat, something that meant something like 'Destroyer' or 'Shower of No Mercy'... well, SHE was going to pick something important.

"Scotty." She said, loud enoguh for all of them to hear. "That's what I'll name it. Sure beats the hell out of 'Sting' or 'Excalibur'... and besides, Scotty was the name of my big brother."

Roselite
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hey;ANNA on Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:06 pm

Alice sat next to Eloise, leaning against the back of it and laying the gun across her lap. She stared at the girl next to her with a raised brow. She knew people dealt with things differently and she was in no position to judge whether or not the girl was strange. "Scotty's a good name. Strong, I think."

Her eyes moved to her own weapon, unsure of what sort of name to put to it. After a moment of thought, Alice came upon what she believed to be a good one. "Frank. Easy and to the point, don't you think?"

hey;ANNA
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mannerheim on Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm

"Well we can sit here and talk all day, or we could move our asses on over to the local media station. Sounds like option two's the winner to me." said Ash, pulling the cord on his chainsaw making it roar to life. He walked out to a group of fifteen running toward him from about a block away. "The kids are coming! And they brought friends!" he said to the group, taking a knee and blasting both barrels at once, knocking three deadites sprawling on the ground, laughing hysterically and holding their wounded pieces. He reloaded quickly and blasted again, taking out only one this time. "Need help girls! Damn, never thought I'd say this, but there are too many women here! If only I had a group of burly russian athletes instead!" he hollered while reloading. The deadites were a quarter of a block away now, closing in. One came up behind him and grabbed his neck, he gave it a headbutt and turned around fast, slicing it's head off with his armsaw.

"You bastards! Why are you doing this to me, why?!?"

Mannerheim
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:02 pm

Alex jumped up and ran for the door "Oi, you two stop naming weapons and let's get a move on" She said running past the two and out to Ash. She looked to her right as she was out side the group of Deadites came running toward them. "Oh you got to be kidding me"

Alex said as she seen the things running. She quickly pulled the shotgun off her back and cocked it *click clack* then *boom* First shot she took down two Deadites but they just kept coming, she cocked the gun again and fired.

As she noticed one had grabbed Ash "Ash!" She screamed then watched him cut the things head clean off the thing dropped by Alex's feet. "Alright now that's away to lose your head"

She said then the thing started to move "Ah!" She made a girly scream then kicked the thing "Ok now that's what I call messed up" She then turned to the Deadites that were coming there way "I don't get it why are these things here...And what do they want beside peoples souls"

Crimson
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roselite on Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:24 am

Eloise grinned at Alice's proposition of the name 'Frank'. They, a few seconds later, she heard Ash yell to them, about the deadites. She sighed, and stood, and then started swinging. Down went one... then another... and another, before her waist was grabbed. Oh goody... this thing had a weapon. No doubt the sorry excuse for an undead had stolen it from a person it had killed. She swung, and cut off it's head- but not before it's weapon, a dagger, was thrust at her side. As it hit the floor, she felt a horrid sting. She winced, made a small breath-y noise, and looked down. It had cut a long but thin wound that stretched from her side to her naval. She shut her eyes for only a few seconds, and picked up the dagger. She pushed it into her pocket, and went back to throwing her axe at the deadites.

When all of the group had killed their fair share of the deadites, she looked around. The bodies were spread out around the area. She didn't care about the fact of the deadites being dead, or the fact that they were all covered in blood. She walked up to the rest of the group, and pulled the dagger out of her pocket.

"One of them got me with this," she said, showing it to them all, "Any of you know what it is? I know it's a dagger, so please don't be a Captain Obvious, but I swear I've seen this before... like on a show, or a book, you know?"

Roselite
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hey;ANNA on Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:28 pm

Alice stared in horror at the oncoming barrage of undead and followed Eloise into battle. She only had a few rounds of ammo from the bar, so she ended up resorting to clubbing deadites over the head with the gun's blunt end. She could feel the skulls cracking underneath the salm of the shotgun butt. They cracked so easily, like eggs.

After the invasion was vanquished, Alice stood still holding the business end of the shotgun and waited for another head to cave in. She glanced around at the others and felt the trickle of blood and other gore that had splattered over her face move down the side of her face. She wiped a hand over the side of her face and stared at the blood.

The gun fell from her hand as she realized what she'd done, the bodies of every one of those things she'd killed scattered about her feet. She knew they weren't human any longer, but they were once...

Alice flicked her eyes up to Eloise and her injury, "Are you alright?" She asked as she stepped next to her and shifted her glance to the dagger. She quirked a brow and stared at it closey, "It looks ancient. Perhaps something found along with the Necronomicon?"

hey;ANNA
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mannerheim on Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:05 pm

"Yeah yeah, sure sure, fancy knife" Ash said, reloading the shotgun and idling the chainsaw. "I think it's about time we get moving, before they do". He started off toward the radio station, above the fog you could see it's ominous tower standing against the black sky. He walked up to the gates rather easily, "Damn, locked", he said, holding his free hand up against the steel bars. "We're going to have to get around, anyone got any good ideas?" he asked the group, standing around him with weapons ready. In the distance alarms, screams, maniacal laughter, and crackling fires made a dirge for humanity. It was quite the sound.

Ash hit a black box mounted on the brick wall surrounding the radio station. "Hey in there, let me in before I have to find a way!" he hollered into the box. After a couple of seconds, a heavy breathing responded to him, and the gate hesitantly opened, it seemed to take forever for the sliding mechanism to hide the door completely. But once the gate had been locked into the open position, the glass doors of the station were hit by a gust of wind from nowhere, and they burst open, leaving shattered glass inside and out. They made it, but this was only the beginning. A single deadite ran around the corner in the front and faced away from him, and then in a single movement spun it's head to face him. "I'll swallow your soul!" he screamed at him in what seemed to be hundreds of whispers at once. "Come get some, she-bitch" he calmly said to the beast, waiting for it to run at him. Instead of that though, a large group came out from the insides, trampling their messenger. "Shit on a stick!" Ash said, knocking down the first line with two shotgun blasts, while conquering a few more with a chainsaw thrust.

Mannerheim
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:13 pm

Alex went into her messager bag pulling out shotgun shells she loaded her gun up the *crack* of the gun shutting and the *click clack* gun being cocked was the first thing her heard Alexis do.

The next was out of this world, Alex ran at the Deadites she placed the shot gun on her back and grabbed the hand gun off her side. She began firing at everything that came at her "Get back you soul sucking sons of bitches" For a moment she almost soun't American but that was a shortly lived moment "Oi, I say come get me you bloody undead" She wasn't the type of girl to get mad easly but she was the type to really fight when it was needed.

She kept at it until the gun ran out of bullets. The first thought was "Shit!" which she spoke out loud. Looking around she noticed she took out about ten of the things but there were still a few left and closing in on her.

Alex looked helpless but it was only a trick to get her self cornered. She hoped the others would get the plan...Looking at the few coming at her she screamed "Wait don't...Help please...Help!"

She screamed in terror as she backed into a wall she turned and looked at it a look of terror apeared on her face then she looked back at the things and smiled "You things really are that thick" Alex pulled the shotgun for her back and smiled "Wankers!" The shotgun fired sending two Deadites rolling on the ground but one still stood infront of her.

Alex cocked the gun as fast as she could then she sifted her self and now held the shotgun in one hand. She looked down then looked up at the Deadite smiling "Boom!" She said looking up at the thing as she stood staring at a Deadite with it's brains all splattered all over the yard. Alex pulled the gun close to her then placed it on her back she soon looked around at where she was looking around for the others.

Crimson
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roselite on Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:50 pm

When they got there, and the deadites appeared from practically nowhere, Eloise started swinging. She didn't pay attention to that one girl that had appeared with them for a while, whom Ash seemed to know. She just kept the hits going. She winced very slightly as she went backwards when one tried coming to her face, when she felt her cut tear open a little further. She got back up, and attacked some more.

Finally, they were all gone. She panted a little, and put her hands on her knees, to catch her breath. When she came back up, she pulled her hair back and followed the others, wherever they may go.

Roselite
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hey;ANNA on Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:16 pm

Alice followed Eloise closely, still worried about the injury she had suffered. She joined in the defense as much as she could, cracking one skull after another. The sound beginning to liken itself to that of someone smashing melons. After the bodies were once again laid to rest, so to speak, she felt her stomach threaten to purge once more. The sheer violence of the situation was enough to upset her, but the fact that the attackers were of a supernatural variety she didn't think existed nearly sent her over the edge.

Alice looked up to the radio station were the angry crowd of deadites had come from and lost any hope she had that her colleagues might have survived. She glanced towards the others with a sorrowful look, waiting to follow into what she believed would be a blood soaked tomb.

hey;ANNA
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mannerheim on Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:11 pm

Ash cracked his neck, and looked down, noticing he was covered in blood. "These are my favorite pants, that's it, someone's getting a boomstick to the face for this!" he promised in front of the large metal tower, looking more like a giant steeple of a satanic church than a harmless radio station. White orbs flowed all around it, and lightning struck the tower occasionally. In the distance the screech of a flying deadite sent chills up his spine. He crunched into the station, glass beneath his casual shoes. He licked his dry lips in anticipation, then kicked open the set of wood double doors. A woman sat behind the desk filing her nails. "I'm on break, but I'll be able to help you in a second, after I eat your soul!" she said, building up her voice until it was an inhuman screech. "You bastards! Why are you doing this to me? Why?" he said, backing into the drywall and sliding into a sitting position. He would be crazy soon if this kept up.

Mannerheim
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:30 pm

Alex ran after the group as she came up into the station Alex noticed the girl then looked at Ash then in the direction of where the radio staion was playing an all night dead-a-thon. "Oi, you handle that thing I'm going after the big prize" She said running off down after the unknown yet well known enemy of sorts.

Alex pulled two shells out of her bag and the gun off her back as she ran off down a corredor. Opening up the gun she put the bullets in slamed the item shut and cocked the thing. She soon came to a door Alex ran up and tryed to open the door but it was locked as she thought it would be "Damn!"

She backed away from the door as quick as she could,aimed the gun and fired."Whatever is in there come out now!" She yelled into the into the controle room of the station,there was no respons. Alex slowly approuched the room as the "click clack" of the gun was all that came from her as she entered.

Yet the haunting words of the Necronomicon rang through the room as she stepped slowly into the darkness of the room she looked around for the tape recorder. Though soon the door shut behind her Alex looked back at the door as her heart skipped a beat "Shit!"
Last edited by Crimson on Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crimson
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roselite on Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:51 am

Eloise sighed as Ash appeared to have a nervous breakdown, and then that stupid necronomicon's passages began to play. She shook her head, and stepped between the demon and Ash, immediately hitting it's neck with the blade. She sighed, and pulled her hair back from her face and shoulders.

"God, do these things ever give us a break?"

And then the door slammed shut.

"Shit. Apparently, not so... Now we're trapped in here with that horrible thing playing until that gal can somehow find a way for us to get out. I can tell... there's no way out for us in here... but, that's also good- no way for them to get into us! If we're lucky, we'll die here of starvation or something. If we're REALLY lucky, we'll be able to get out and die elsewhere."

Roselite
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hey;ANNA on Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:30 pm

Alice stared at Eloise with raised brows, "And motivational speaker of the year goes to..." She raised her hand and gestured to Eloise with a small smile. It was strange to believe she could even flew those muscles in that way in such a situation, but maybe it was a way of cooping. She slowly turned her gaze on Ash, "You gonna be...alright?" And here she thought that she was going to be the first one to flip a lid.

Alice moved over some of the broken glass, turning an overturned chair the right way up and seating herself. Her gaze moved between Eloise and Ash as she gripped her empty and bloodied shotgun, trying to tune out the droning of the Necronomicon.

hey;ANNA
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mannerheim on Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:25 pm

Ash stood up, pushing the girl to one side. He cleared his throat and strode up to the front desk with the deadite just beyond. Her nails had been filed away long ago, she now moved the small emery board over nothing but gore and bone. She smiled eerily at him, showing all her teeth. "What's funny, she-bitch?" he asked her. She continued to smile stupidly. With one quick slash of his chainsaw he sliced her head clean off the jaw. A fountain of blood spouted from the top, and the body thrust itself at him. The bloodied fingers had surprisingly sharp bones that tore into his neck. "Agh!" Ash yelled, attempting to pull the body off. A popular radio personality came from around the corner, eyes rolled far back in his head, combover destroyed. A large pentacle drawn on his baldspot. "I want your soul!" he shouted at the group, casting his arm toward them. An unusual force came from his hands, and it made all the furniture in the room collide into the group. The body on top of ash was trampled by an oversized leather sofa, while everyone else remained stunned and battered. Ash lay on the ground, his shotgun slid across the room into the hands of the demon, who began shooting.

A normal shotgun would have run out of ammo rather quickly, but everyone who has seen Ash in battle knows that he doesn't have to reload. Damn.

Mannerheim
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!