Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Evil Dead ~The RP~

a topic in Movies & Film, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based on movies or other film media.

Evil Dead ~The RP~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roselite on Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:15 pm

((OOC is located here: evil-dead-roleplayers-wanted-mwahahaha-t15234.html))

It was nearing ten o'clock pm. A wet, thick fog lay across the ground, so think cars could not find their way, so thick deer ran themselves into streams, so thick that mothers lost their children. And inside the bar was no better, only the fog was not fog but smoke, from cigars, regular cigarrets, possibly even some marijuanna. Up at the front, in the corner of the bartender's little area, the television was turned on very, very low, to sports. Nobody was watching it. They were all watching the tall, tanned young man named Ash. Ash had no right hand, and he was telling the story of how that came to be...

Beside him, very close, was a young girl. Far too young to drink alchohol, but she held a Shirley Temple in it's place. She was taking sips every few moments, while watching him. He was at the part where he gave his girlfriend, Linda, a magnifying glass necklace. It was quite a thrilling tale, but... was it true? He kept swearing that it was. And how come he hadn't gotten to the bit about his hand yet? She was anxious. Her blonde hair hung even more against her face from the tension.
But it's like . . . you've got this voice that just makes everything else go away. Singing or otherwise. It brings things down to what you're talking about and makes it . . . well, I dunno what the word is, but it's synonymous with beautiful.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Roselite
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Evil Dead ~The RP~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kargoth on Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:39 pm

Zyotox crawled from his grave, his ancient arms & armor brought back frim rust & ruin by the dark power that animated him now. He gripped his swords handle, his laughter low and cold in the night. He drew his blade with a flourish, taking a few practice swings even as other, lesser undead & deadites surfanced. He wondered briefly about the diffrence between the two, and came to the conclusion that normal undead were mindless killers while deadites retained thier mortal knowledge. He looked around and began barking out orders to find equiptment. It had been several hundred years since he'd walked the earth as a man, and he was always interested in change.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kargoth
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crazyvanman on Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:08 pm

Mike was becoming increasingly irritated by the pain in the arse who assumed the whole world wanted to hear about how he lost his bloody hand. And if the whole world was interested, they could piss off and listen somewhere else. Mike had been coming to this bar for 5 years, surely he had earned the right to drink in peace? But now was not the time to pick a fight, and besides, the man wasn't even worth it. Mike didn't doubt that his story was true (well, most of it anyway) but this man looked like he hadn't seen much combat in a while, and was more akin to holding a bottle in his hand, not a gun. He ordered another tonic water (he didn't drink alcohol) and sighed to himself. He glanced to his right and saw a young girl giving the man looks full of admiration and wonder. Poor girl, she seemed quite scared of the man, yet he could most likely bed her with a click of his fingers.
'Billions is spent on bombs, creating death showers' - System of a Down.

Crazyvanman
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mannerheim on Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:31 pm

"So there I was, face to face with the mother of all ugly, and then I said "Come get some!" and Blammo! No more Mr. Ugly Face." said Ash, recounting the murder of Cheryl, his sister. He slammed another shot of scotch and set the glass down on the bar. "Gimme another one of those, I haven't even gotten to the best part yet." he said to the obviously irritated bartender. "Ah come on keep, don't give me that look, I been to hell and back ya see? And back again! ....And again." he said looking down at his black casual shoes.

In the next instant, a large wind burst through the door with a force that broke the small round window out of it's frame, throwing shards of glass on the ground. Women screamed, men cowered, including Ash himself. Whatever the force was, it cast the bartender down shotglass still in hand. "Everyone alright?" said a male voice from the back. Ash slowly advanced on the bar, waiting for what he knew was coming next. The body of the bartender came up, but the soul was missing. "I'll swallow your soul!" he screamed in a demonic voice, squeezing his nails hard into his own palm, forcing a stream of blood out. Without missing a beat, Ash took out his Double-Barrel and forced the barrel in the fiend's mouth. "Make mine a double!" he said, before pulling the hair trigger and knocking the deadite's teeth through the back of his skull.

"Groovy"
DVNO, four capital letters, printed in gold cause details make the girls sweat, even more, when they're shaking their belt, no need to ask my name, to figure out how cool I am.

Can anyone read, anyone feel? That I'm losing my patience I just came here to bounce! Ladies out west, they all know I'm comin'. I'm losing my patience I just came here to bounce.

Mannerheim
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hey;ANNA on Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:55 pm

Alice stumbled along the street, groping infront of her to find her way through the thick fog.
She couldn't believe the sudden onset of such strange weather and how utterly blinding this
fog could be. Finally, she saw the faint glow of familiar bar neon lights and started of towards
them. Upon opening the door, her vision was only further obscured by a large cloud of smoke.

She coughed and swung her hand infront of her face, stepping inside the threshold. "At least
it's warm in here," she mumbled as she walked to the bar and took a seat. Alice ordered a cup
of coffee and glanced around the place. There seemed to be a small crowd towards the other
side, listening to someone spin a yard.

Cretor burst from the ground that had imprisoned him for so long. He let a long growl rip from
his throat as he clawed the rest of the way out of the grave. His arms moved above his head
as he stood erect and stretched them out. "Finally!! It took someone long enough to read that
damned thing," he laughed.

He brushed his clothes off and decided he needed something a bit less tattered. Cretor glanced
around and spotted a small structure not too far from his position. "Perferct...," he growled.

hey;ANNA
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roselite on Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:10 am

She jumped when he told them that. She sucked on her knuckle, scooching closer to him. And then, BAM! The window smashed. She screamed, and ducked. Her head was at leavel with Ash's chest.

And then the bartender got possessed.

Oh shit. All this, all over again.

She jumped from her chair, and got behind Ash. She couldn't help, but feel a bit safer here. As well, she could somehow think she knew this man... from when she was a bit younger of course. Perhaps... no, he couldn't be the same Ash that her big brother Scotty was friends with. So many people had been found dead at that cabin there... A reporter, an older man, and the bloody, gutty remains of four different people- as well as the dead body of a girl rammed straight into a tree. Since It was assumed nobody had made out of... whatever hellfire had happened, her brother, his girlfriend, his friend, and his friend's sister. But since Ash had not breathed the names of those with him, it was only left to assume.

The bartender spoke, in the most terrifying, sickening voice she had ever heard. She shook, old images arising in her head. She thought she was the only one... but, apparently, Ash had been through the same.

Ash shot the bartender a big 'Ka-BLOOM!' followed immediately by a deep-voiced 'Groovy'. She slowly stood back up, and, absentmindedly, held onto his shirt. She was scared, of course. Who wouldn't be? Well... Ash. He wasn't afraid. He probably wasn't afraid of anything. Not after what he'd been through. It seemed, to him, all routine now.

She really hoped that he wouldn't turn the gun on her and think she was some undead thing. She remembered... he probably did too, that those zombie-things could change themselves back to the human's real form. He might think...

Oh shit. He's probably going to blow my brains out!...but that's SOOO sexy... what the hell? Girly instincts, get the hell out...

Roselite
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:42 am

Alex walked down the right side of the street she was heading to work a Junior employee at S-Mart.Walking in the front door that's when the fog started up "Oi, What the hell's up with that" She said to a man standing at a register "Who cares it's a fog, and your late" Alex rolled her eyes at the man "Shut up!" She headed for the back they had stuck her on sticker dudie. Which means putting the new prices on items...What a fantastic job.

She grabbed the sticker gun on her way to the back worn on her a grey long sleeve shirt and a shadow black jacket. Alex pasted the gun cases as she did everyday when heading for the locker and walked into the back over to her locker. Opening it up she took out her smock and smiled "I hate this shit" A girl passing by laughed "Don't we all" Alex looked over at her it was werid how the girl just snuck up on her like that "Right!"

Alex then walked out of the room her new digs worn, but not proudly...She walked up to a shelf in the back a few feet away from the gun cases and began pricing items. "I wish I was dead" She said in an unsure and bored tone.

An hour had past and no one had been in the store she was now standing at the front register talking with Matt a friend of hers who worked there "You know I don't get this what the hell's up with the fog" She looked out the window Matt looked at her "I don't know?" Just then her boss walked up to her.

"Get back there and finish up what your suppost to be doing" Alex looked at him a worryed look on her face "Hey don't you think somethings wrong out there" He looked at her and laughed "No now get back to work" Her boss said pointing to the back, Alex sighed and began walking to the back just then a man entered put she didn't pay any mind.

He walked up to Matt his eyes were white and the man looked well dead "C.Can I..I help you" Matt said studdering at the sight of him "Yes by giving me your soul" Alex turned to see the man grabb Matt and throw him a few feet near her. "Shit!" She said as the man soon seen her and began walking toward her. Alex began walking backwards away from the man not knowing what he was "Hey it's ok what ever you need will help you find it"

The man smiled "I have already found it and it's you" He said with an evil laugh. Alex kept backing up, till she hit the counter of guns in the back of the store "Shit!" She turned and climbed over the counter, now down on the ground she looked around for something to mabey knock the guy out with.

She soon seen it someone had left the gun counter unlocked "I'm not getting blamed for this" Alex quickly opened the couter from behind the glass grabbing some type of hand gun it had no bullets so she needed to work fast she soon found a box and loaded the gun up. She came up from behind the couter the thing was still coming at her but man was he taking his time.

"Your going to be mine" Alex smiled a scared look on her face "Mate your two slow" Alex aimed and fired off two rounds one hitting the thing in the head the other in the neck both the zombie type thing grabbed for. "Hey!"
She then yelled over to her boss who had hidden under one of the front counters "I'm getting a promotion for this"

Crimson
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hey;ANNA on Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:04 pm

Alice barely had time to react to the loud crashing of the bar's window when her gaze fell upon the bartender. What had happened to the man? She stumbled back off of her seat and against he wall next to the front door, her scream caught in her throat. The loud crack of the shotgun fored her hands over her ears and her gaze to shift to the floor. All of this was like some bad horror flick.

Alice's widened eyes slowly moved from the floor to the man that held the shotgun and the girl clutching to him. "What the hell was that," was all she was able to squeeze out in a slightly high pitched voice.

Cretor closed the cabin's door behind him as he left the fresh scene of gore and carnage. He was now dressed in a white button down shirt, black slacks, and tie. He felt much better in something that was nearly completely eaten away by moths and worms, even if the new attire was slightly stained in blood. It suited him well.

"Now it's time to have some real fun," he growled. Cretor stepped easily through the thick fog, spotting a pedestrian here and there. One had the misfortune of being just close enough for Cretor to wrap his hands around the man's head and twist it clean off. He chuckled as the body squirted blood out like a mini fountain and dropped to the ground.

"Humans were always so fragile, I love it." He tossed the head behind him and continued down the street, looking for something to really sink his teeth into.

hey;ANNA
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:23 am

Alex pulled back on the gun cocking it then set the hand gun down on the counter as she turned and looked at the cases of guns. Her boss was seen getting out from undernieth the couter looking and walking over to her as he came up "Wh..What was that thing?" She kept her back turned to him trying to plan her next few moves "I don't know" The man walked a little more ways toward Alex "What do we do if more of those things come back?"

Alex turned around and smiled "Gear up" Alex soon can be seen running to the back of the store to the employees locker room. She shut and locked the door as she went then ran over to her she opened it up and began pulling out her normal clothes chaging fast she pulled at her jacket and looked in her mirror locker "Well stage on complete"

She then walked back out into the strore standing infront of the gun department she smiled "What to use" Her boos walked up to her "No way that's store merchandise you use it you by it" Alex rolled her eyes "Either we use it or we die take you pick" Her boss loocked over at then pulled some keys off his belt "Here!" He said handing them to her, Alex smiled "Now your talking" Alex jumped over the counter opening up the first case, as soon as she did a gun fell off the rack into her hand a remington 12 gauge shotgun. "Wicked I didn't have to choose it, it chose me"

Alex said as she laughed abit then next things she got was the hand gun she used to kill her first deadite thing, a knife which she hid in her right boot, the shoot gun she strapped to her back with a case she found in the gun department, and as much ammo as she thought she would need put in a messager bag worn around her on the left side of her.

"Ready!" She said heading for the door of the store "Hey your not leaving with that stuff" Alex smiled pulling a flash light out of the messager bag which she also had took among other things she thought she would need. "Watch me!" Just then her friend Matt jumped up and turned toward the two smiling "Let's have alittle fun" Alex turned to her friend and smiled "Yeah not going to happen" She dropped the flash light a pulled hand gun off her right side and fired. She missed, yet hit she aimed for the lights and they came down on him nocking him dead to the ground.

Alex turned to her boss picked up the flash light and smiled "Have fun cleaning up...I'll ne back for my check" She walked over to the front door then right out it "Forget your pay check your fired" Alex smiled walking out into the fog she smiled and spoke soft as she walked down the empty street "Shop S-mart were the prices are low and you'll fill smart..." Alex laughed pulling the shot gun off her back and cocking it "Right for the mentals"
Last edited by Crimson on Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Crimson
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mannerheim on Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:39 pm

Ash looked at the woman who came from fog. "Name's Ash, I'm going to MSU, I work at S-Mart, and in my free time I enjoy expelling all forms of ugly from this godless world" he said to her, raising his eyebrow suggestively at the end.

"Alright now everyone, we're gonna have to get the hell out of here" he said to the group, turning to them with shotgun raised in one hand. "I say we go to wherever the recording came from, I bet we can stop it there. The bookworm who found all this crap knows a helluva lot more than we do" He cracked the shotgun open and slid two more shells inside. He spun around and open mouth kissed the girl behind him. "Now let's go carve ourselves a witch".

He didn't have time to explain exactly WHAT it was. Unless he had some gin.

Mannerheim
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roselite on Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:33 am

But he didn't.

He kissed her.

She began to blush deeply, and readied herself to leave. She looked around, and spotted an axe on the wall, for decoration, but also a suitable weapon. She grabbed it and walked back to Ash. She pulled her hair back behind her ears so that it wouldn't get in the way of her eyesight. You can't have a baldspot in your eyesight, she knew from experience.

Eloise walked up beside Ash, and had her head held high. The blush had not left her face. She still smiled, however.

"If I may put in a word? Everybody, get a weapon. Now, preferably. Otherwise, you won't stand a chance against these things."

Roselite
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:46 am

Alex walked down the street in the deep shadow like fog the whole thing her being out there just gave her the creeps. As she walked she held the flash light with her left hand shinning it out infront of her while her right hand stayed tight around the handle of the shotgun. "Ok I think this was a bad idea"

She turned around looking at nothing she had heard something as if foot steps close behind her but she couldn't see a thing it was as if the fog had surrounded her with no way out. "Why did I have to act so in controle of whats happening...What is happening?"

Alex stopped and looked at where she was she really couldn't tell she knew she was in the middle of the street and at any moment someone could run her over with a truck or something but she didn't know what to do she could tell where even the side walk was. "I can'y just stand here and get caught by another one of those Zombie things"

She turned to her left flash light out infront she walked a little ways but she kind of wished she stayed where she was "Shit!" Alex tripped over the edge of the side walk right infront of a bar she looked up from the ground and laughed "Great I can use a drink" Then she looked down at her pants wiping them off abit she went into her pocket and pulled out a wallet. She opened it up just to see about 10$ and an old photo.

Alex just sat on the ground as she pulled out the pic. and smiled "Love you Dad and really miss you... Just then Alex heard something from inside the bar people were moving around inside as if something had happend.

She soon jumped up Alex put the picture back in the wallet and then in her back pocket as she got up. Once ready she pulled the shotgun off her back and pointed at the enterance to the bar and shouted on the outside of it ."Oi, What the hell is going on in there?" Alex never took her eyes off the enterance not even a few seonds she took to cock the gun.

Crimson
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hey;ANNA on Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:55 pm

Alice blinked at the two in slight amazement. They're taking this all awfull calmly, she thought. Of course, panic wasn't going to help her any. She looked around for something to use as a weapon, but came up a little short. Then a thought occured to her.

She moved behind the bar and looked just the counter, finding what she was looking for. "Aha! Every time," she smiled as she pulled a shotgun from under the counter. You could always count on bartender's to have somewhere near. "Bullet, bullets, bullets," she muttered.

Alice dug through a few places before finding a couple of shells in the ice box. It wasn't much, but it was certainly better than nothing. She loaded the gun and stood behind the bar, "Think this'll work?"

Cretor heard the pitter-patter of someone walking by soon followed by the distinct 'thunk' of that same someone falling. He smirked to himself and followed the sound, soon hearing the girl yell into the structure in front of her. He quirked a brow, remaining hidden in the fog and watching the scene. It was suitably entertaining.

hey;ANNA
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:31 pm

"Forget it" She said as kicked the door down and looked into the bar "Are you people def or dumb, I said what the bloody hell is going on in here" Alex looked in at the people as she stood in the enterance to the bar all she seen was a few people and a man.

(Ash) Holding a shotgun ready for battle "You!" She pointed at Ash "Oh your a dead man..." She said holding her shotgun up in Ash's face "Your the dude you works at S-Mart...Ash or is it Ashley" She said in her english accent, Alex held the shotgun with one hand as if the thing clearly did not weigh much at all.

Then moved back away from Ash yet the gun was still pointed at him "Where the hell have you been!" She asked confused at the sight of him, because what she'd been through sence the last time he came he came into work.

Crimson
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mannerheim on Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:15 pm

"That'll do just fine baby, but keep the end of it away from people with a pulse" Ash said to her, doubting her ability to control a firearm. Just then Alex busted in, dirty English accent and all. "I'll tell you what's going on, there's a whole army of hell on the loose right now, and they're damn hungry for your soul. You know damn well that all you pretty girls can't shoot as well as I can, so point the gun in someone else's face princess di." he said to her. If Alex hadn't been the sweet classy girl Ash knew she was, he'd have surely had his brain, teeth, and cartiledge all over the bar's memorobilia. "Listen up, now that we're all armed, it's time to head out to that news station. Like I said before, those eggheads know exactly how to handle this ancient mumbo-jumbo" he blew the hinges off the door with his double-barrel and kicked it down onto the pavement.

He breathed hard as he set one heavy foot in front of the other, going into the fog that seemed to start the second the bar ended. Once outside, he sighed deeply relieved, then let out one small "heh" and waved his hand toward himself, beckoning for the others to follow him. He rested the gun on his arm and walked forward slowly, fires were already burning, he could see them through the fog. The fires seemed to clear the fog somewhat, but only in the areas they burned. "It'd be great to get our hands on a torch, but don't take out the Mag-Light Alex, I want my torch American style."

[I am gonna do more in a sec, writer's block]

Mannerheim
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:01 pm

Alex pulled the gun out of Ash's face as he walked by her "What the hell happend to you?" She said looking over at him he sure wasn't the same Ash she knew. Really she didn't know him that well they just worked in the same store that was about it. "Oi, don't go pulling off the princess di shit" She said looking off at Ash as he walked out the door.

She then looked around at the bar noticing the two girls ready for a challenge as well "So which one of use his Mate" She asked with a laugh then quit the laughter as quick as she made it "Alright you two don't look at me like that let's get out of here before the big trouble comes..."

Alex looked away from the girls and looked toward the door "Whatever that may be?" She mumbled under her breath as she walked toward the door...

Once outside she looked over at Ash and the last bit he said to her "Then pick up and stick and light the thing on fire...Barbarian" She rolled her eyes as she whispered the last word hoping he wouldn't hear her.

Alex placed her shoygun on her back and looked over at Ash boy did he look different to her even the sound of his voice and the way he talked was different "Really Ash what happend to you?" She asked again this time as the two stood in the street waiting for the others to follow.

Crimson
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hey;ANNA on Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:48 pm

Alice looked from Ash to the new arrival, giving the same scowl to both parties. These people are just charming, aren't they, she thought. She moved to the other side of the bar and stood behind the others, standing on her tip toes to try and see out the door. Alice didn't like having to go back out into that fog, not one bit. She had this ooky feeling it wasn't as quiet as it had been when she first arrived.

Cretor grew weary of watching the humans fret and turned to look upon the other side of the street. It seemed a panicked family was ushering it's members inside a small home. Oh, home fun! He hoped they were in the mood for a visitor.

Alice thought for a moment, then stepped forward and tapped Ash on the shoulder. "Excuse me, but when you're speaking of the radio station and what's going on, do you mean the reading of the book that was found? Because a few of my colleagues were there to translate. If we could find a phone I may be able to give one of them a call."

hey;ANNA
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mannerheim on Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:06 pm

"Well, as for the answer to your question, I don't know exactly what you mean. What happened just a second ago was my favorite bartender just got the teeth blown out the back of his head. I'd like to see it pass an inspection now" Ash said to the English broad. "But if you mean why wasn't I at work for my last shift, it was because I thought it better to go drinking, it is the anniversary of Linda's death after all" He turned to face Alice, "That's exactly what I mean baby, now why don't you just lead the way?"

He ignored the request for a phone, because in a time of crisis like this, they were scarce. But he humored her ignorance, who knew? Maybe the phone would work and they could avoid a lot of unneeded trouble. "Well, alright. A phone you say. Anybody got a phone?" he yelled the question back inside the bar, still people cowered inside of it. At first no one answered. "Alright, we can't call moviefone if we don't get one soon!" he said to the quieted group. "You know on second thought, I bet there's a phone in the bar. Why don't you get on inside and make that call, I'll stay here and have a chat with our international friend" he said to the blonde, who, like most beautiful women, he was attracted to.

Mannerheim
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:53 pm

Alex looked around at the darkness and the fog then looked over at Ash "You want to talk while those things are out there..." She didn't sounds scared never did and really never was as she spoke to Ash her words so different in her accent.

Alex shot a smile as she walked closer to the man with the big gun "Creatures are out there after are "Soul" and all you can thank about is a quick one..." Alex never took her eyes off him "Well mate I can till you this, this girl don't roll that way..Got it"

She said as she pulled a flashlight out of her bag and shined it into Ash's face "Oi, this the torch you didn't want me to take out..." Alex then turned and walked alittle ways from him laughing yet really trying to hide what she was thinking..."Ok he's cute and I had to pull a I don't care who you are thing...Boy and they say the french are the snudy ones"

Alex shined the light a little ways out infront of her, she may have walked aways from Ash but never left his sight, never went as far away as she couldn't see the light from the bar.

Whatever those thing was she knew she didn't want to face them again and not alone, no not alone.
Last edited by Crimson on Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Crimson
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roselite on Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:39 pm

Eloise watched all this with a very calm, very mild interest. She pulled herself up onto the bar table, and watched everybody move around. An old man, super-drunk, came and sat on a bar stool right beside her legs. He gave a small catcall.

"Hey goy-gee-us," he drawled with no teeth, "why don't you get down from the' and let me kiss ya? Oy else, I'll 'ave to come up the' by foyce."

She rolled her eyes, and bent her legs, bringing them up beside her right thigh. The guy stood up, then. She scooted back a little. He came forward. She jumped off the bar table and stepped back as he climbed over it. She stepped back- and tripped over the bartender's still-flailing body. Her axe flew out of her hands.

Roselite
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!