Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Evolve

Evolve

a part of “Evolve”, a fictional universe by Apollymi.

We are the next step.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Evolve”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Evolve

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apollymi on Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:06 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Evolve"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Apollymi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Evolve

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:48 am

I want o.0

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Baby
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apollymi on Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:50 am

Then you join! :D

Apollymi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:55 am

=O I'm in for this. I can't help but slightly feel X-men coming up in my head, well, it is kind of obvious, right? =3
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apollymi on Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:05 pm

To some extent yes it is. >.< But it's hard to go "Mutant" without X-Men popping into ones head anyway. Ha

Apollymi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breathebabyx on Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:09 pm

-raises hand- QUESTIONNN!!!
Under the charrie skeleton thing (which was quite long and specific and a pain in the ass), it said IMAGE, and me, being the silly duckling I am, dont understand.
Is that required or am I just making it up in my head and no one else sees it..
):
Feel free to ignore this, if I'm being too stupid :P
I was determined in Chicago but I dug my teeth into my knees, and I settled for a telephone and sang into your machine:
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine <3

breathebabyx
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:12 pm

Hmm... I'd join, but 300 words minimum per post? Yikes.

I think the RP idea's good, it's just that I ain't so good when it comes to long posts. My usual range is 200-450 words, or something.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apollymi on Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:20 pm

@Breathebabyx: Where I put "IMAGE" is where you can put a picture of your character. If you do not have one that's fine. You can look at my character sheet as an example. And it's not a stupid question, s'all good. Also I like to make the character sheet long mainly to weed out the lazy ones >.<

@Gamer_Templar: 300 isn't that bad if you slow down and take your time and use detail. It can be difficult at times but it makes you use your imagination. And actually, that 300 is supposed to be 200 >.< Sorry about that. Hit the wrong key when typing. Also, is your username inspired by the Templar's in "Assassin's Creed"?

Apollymi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:27 pm

Well, the history of my username is quite a long one, but I'll try to get the details in.

It all started when I made a username for Starcraft (Fallen_Templar) which was inspired by the Protoss Templars. =3

Eventually, I started using the "Templar" thing in any of my usernames. I still use Fallen_Templar, but I use Gamer_Templar whenever the former cannot be used in making a profile (like on this website).

For example, my Minecraft username is Fallen_Templar and my Steam username is Gamer_Templar. Hope that helped! =D

EDIT: I'm even thinking of making a YouTube channel someday that's dedicated to gameplay vids with commentary named TemplarGaming.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:32 pm

This roleplay looks AMAZING I just have one question though, may I make someone who genetically altered themselves on purpose in order to start evolving and what not or do they have to be born with it? Also X-men came into my mind when I read this as well, but when I read your character Pheonix "Maximum Ride" (if you know about it) the book series came into my head.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:11 pm

I made a charie 8D

Baby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breathebabyx on Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:13 pm

it took a damn long time to write (probably because I get distracted easily) but my charrie is done :P
She's really annoying, kind of like me, so if she gets rejected, I don't blame you whatsoever.

breathebabyx
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:22 pm

1. Do we get mutant names?

2. Is romance encouraged? How much? And how much violence?

3. Will you create events and such for us to interact in? Like a S.W.A.T swoop of the city?

Baby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breathebabyx on Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:34 pm

Can I just say that Idelkys seems like a badass character and that Avery will be obsessed cuz she likes pretty thangss. o.o
-i cannot control my charrie or her actions-

breathebabyx
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apollymi on Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:44 pm

@Jade: If Houdini that you need to be a little different. Flaws and such. Make your character and if i need you to edit I will let you know. About my character, I firstmade her many years ago when I was on the Maximum Ride RP site.

@Baby: Yes you do get an alias if you want one. My character only goes by her alias now. Romance is encouraged just keep it to the rules of the site. And trust me I will keep events interesting.

Apollymi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:46 pm

Submitted a character, should anything be wrong, you know where to find me. Or like, post it the things that need improvement in the OOC, lol.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:50 pm

Do you have a water-based char yet? If not, RESERVE! :P

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:55 pm

I don't see Idelkys on the character list..How are you seeing her D: Is my browser late?

Edited Idelkys

Baby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:06 pm

Okay cool I submitted hope you like it.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breathebabyx on Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:33 pm

Baby,I saw her before, but i forgot where D:
and my character doesnt show up either.
thats odd.

breathebabyx
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!