Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Eye of a Hurricane

Eye of a Hurricane

a part of “Eye of a Hurricane”, a fictional universe by bandgeek.

A group of just-graduated friends travel to an island for their summer vacation. Though a freak storm leaves them stranded and unable to contact the mainland. Will feelings appear when they are forced together for so long? [One role needed!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Eye of a Hurricane”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Eye of a Hurricane

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:51 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Eye of a Hurricane"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Eye of a Hurricane

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby remy6archer on Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:49 am

why don't you just write for fatal fascinations

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

remy6archer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby remy6archer on Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:54 am

same thing

remy6archer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:45 pm

It actually isn't the same thing, dear. And it's not my turn there either.

Please do not post here unless it's about this roleplay.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:24 pm

Are we allowed to reserve a character or do we just make one?

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:27 pm

You can reserve a character, or just make one, or just post here saying that you're going to be/thinking of making one and possibly state which one. :3 I didn't really include roles on all that, sorry. :c Probably because I hate rules myself. xD

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:40 pm

Okay thanks! I was just wondering because I was thinking of making Boy 1.

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:48 pm

Just wondering, what do we do with the relations section?

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:13 pm

Once more characters are submitted, you can go back and put their names into your sheet and give your characters little "opinion" on them. :3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:02 am

UPDATE

All Uke's have been taken! Now we are just searching for the Seme characters. If you'd like, you may begin filling out the Relation's part of your character sheet, or you can wait until all characters are in.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:58 am

Another Awesome Update :3

Only two more Seme's are needed!

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:11 am

I have a good feeling that someone's gonna get bitten by Varin's cooking. XD

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:09 am

so...when do we start? >.>

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:49 am

I am currently still waiting on three characters, if you're really anxious to start you could always ask around if anyone is interested. xD Or double up characters, like I'm planning on doing in a moment.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightBlaze on Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:37 am

This shall be interesting. I've never done a rp like this before.
Roleplaying is my life. It's my fantasy away from reality.

NightBlaze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:06 pm

I can not wait to start roleplaying! This is going to be a great rp!

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:42 am

I would ask about why jamie doesn't like food...but part of me wants to say that it's something about keeping his figure...

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:48 pm

Haha, sort of, I s'pose. More like he detests it because he is required to have it to survive, and he doesn't like to depend on things, really.
About to finish my boy now, we need one more is anyone has anyone they might be able to ask or... want to double up or something. :3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:42 am

I can double up if you want. >.>

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:09 am

Uh, I suppose if you want too. I'll be making the first post when I get home from school though, unless someone is really impatient and feel like starting it yourself, regardless if we have the last boy or not. Will still be looking around for someone interested in playing him though.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!