Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fables [OOC]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Fables [OOC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:15 am

Alice in Wonderland is way better, but I didn't want to do her because I made an Alice in Wonderland RP after I joined this xD

I was stuck for fifteen minutes deciding between Wendy and Pocahontas.

I love the Princess Bride! It's just awesome ^^

If I had to be a Disney villain, though, I'd be Ursula, or Morgana (her sister < was big Little Mermaid freak when she was younger)

Or Scar =D

I gots a Disney Globe of the Villains...

WE NEED TO GET THE BLACK NIGHT IN HERE. SRSLY.

"Just a flesh wound" xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Applepoisoneer on Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:22 am

Man, I would love to see the Knights of Monty Python go up against the Frenchmen of ther Adversary!

P.S
INCONCIEVABLE! I thought I'd be the only one here who liked the Princess Bride. That's one of my favorites.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Applepoisoneer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:24 am

How can you not like the Princess Bride?!

Also, I can just pciture the Monty Python knights doing that.

"Attack!..............Run away!"

xD

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightyKnight on Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:25 am

Ok, now we have another decision.

Who gets to give the Black Knight a 'scratch' as well as a 'flesh wound'?

Or who wants to answer the ever so hard question:
"What is the average wingspan of a swallow?"
'When you're finally in my arms, look up and see..
Love Has A Face'

NightyKnight
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:26 am

Lol, I remember Morgana! My sister was OBSESSED with the 2nd little mermaid film!

Scar is the best Disney villain EVER!!
..Anyone remember Zera? She was EPIC

And the parrot from Aladdin! (not technically a bad guy, but man, he was awesome!)
the epic girlies,,
{} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {}

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightyKnight on Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:27 am

God, although Monty Python's Holy Grail was hilarious, my favourite part has to be The Knights who say: Ni. xD

NightyKnight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:31 am

CRUELLA DE VIL. HOW CAN WE FORGET ABOUT HER?

She was my all time favourite villain, EVAR when I was younger =D

I prefer the Queen of Hearts now (*is obsessed with everything AIW*)

Who remembers Hades from Hercules?

He creeped me out with the fire for hair

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightyKnight on Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:34 am

The only thing that creeped me out in Herclues was...Phil? (I think that was his name xD I havent watched Hercules in...7 years.)

NightyKnight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Applepoisoneer on Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:38 am

Lather, repeat, BUT DON'T RINSE! :}

Cruella DeVille was my first choice after Maleficent, I really want to be her for Halloween.

The thing I found so funny about Aladdin is that the story is arebic, Sultans are Turkish/ottoman, and everything about the envirnment is indian! Plus, Iago was the parrot. Totally awsome referance to Shakespear! Gilbert Godfreed(sp) played him, and then he dissappeared it seems. But he was really cool.

Applepoisoneer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:40 am

Lol, i only ever saw Hercules once, but i LOVED Hades..
Si and Am! now THEY were creepy!
And Gaston! That dude was cool...
No one's slick as Gaston
No one's quick as Gaston
No one's neck's as incredibly thick as Gaston...

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:42 am

I wanted to be like Meg, and I didn't know why xD

Damnit!

I'm gonna have to make a Disney Rp now....

MEGA, you up for co-owning yet another RP? =D

Someone needs to punch Gaston in the face =D

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Applepoisoneer on Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:45 am

I USE ANTLERS IN ALL OF MY D---CORATING!
My what a guy! He got annoying after a while. Has anyone seen the really old movie; Belle et la beat(sp)? It's the "live action" beauty and the beast. The beast kind of looks like a stuffed lion but the scenery, costumes and acting are all amazing!

OOO! The Black Cauldron, I forgot about that one, with the creepy Horned Emporer.

Applepoisoneer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:45 am

Lol, sure. And Gaston was COOL, man. XD
Is it wrong that I always had a thing for Kovu from lion king 2? lol
I'll talk to you about this Disney role play idea somewhere else though, It would be wronger than a wrong thing to take over this one.. lol.

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:00 am

KEEPER: Stop! What is your name?
GALAHAD: Sir Galahad of Camelot.
KEEPER: What is your quest?
GALAHAD: I seek the Holy Grail.
KEEPER: What is your favorite color?
GALAHAD: Blue. No yel-- Auuuuuuuugh!
KEEPER: Heh heh. Stop! What is your name?
ARTHUR: It is Arthur, King of the Britons.
KEEPER: What is your quest?
ARTHUR: To seek the Holy Grail.
KEEPER: What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
ARTHUR: What do you mean? An African or European swallow?
KEEPER: What? I don't know that! Auuuuuuuugh!
BEDEMIR: How do know so much about swallows?
ARTHUR: Well, you have to know these things when you're a king you know.

Hahaha I love that film so much! The Knights Who Say Nee! And I love the Princess Bride, too.

Name: Prince Philip
Bio: Prince Philip was born as the youngest son of the King. He would ride out to explore, and as a teenager he came across the beautiful Aurora singing in the forest. She fled before ever learning his name, but he has determined to find her.
Likes: Singing and dancing dramatically in the forest. Riding his horse.
Dislikes: Fighting evil fairies that turn into dragons and hacking his way through thorn bushes.
Appearance: Image
Last edited by St.Jimmy on Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
my girlies;;
laurenn ;; larii ;; laurie ;; charlie ;; becky ;; beth ;; illy ;; sessi ;; rachael ;; kiers

Image Image Image
may i waste your time too?

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Applepoisoneer on Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:46 am

NICE! Finally someone from Sleeping beauty!

Applepoisoneer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iamsheena on Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:55 am

Name: Cinderella ((I was going to do Aurora but I didn't want another Peter Pan incident .. Cinderella's cool though too :] ))

Bio: Cinderella was born to a loving father who, after her mother died, remarried a horrible woman, adopting two cruel girls as Cinderella's sisters. Her father died not too long after and as a result, Cinderella was forced to live with her wicked Step-mother and two step-sisters who treat her dreadfully as a servant. Now, she dreams of a day when her life will be happy and she will know love once more. ((I didn't want the marriage thinger yet))

Dislikes: Her Step-mother and step-sisters, servant life

My goodness, you are all so much fun! I love the Holy Grail. Watching it is almost like a family tradition - at least once a year :] And I've seen the Princess Bride a million times, lovely.

As for Disney movies, my goodness, they are like the rulers of all movies ... that Walt sure knew what he was doing. The newer ones are alright but I prefer the ones that were actually animated (and not CG). I think the most recent animated Disney movie (by recent, I mean forever ago) that I've actually seen (aside from Little Mermaid 2 [I was a huge Little Mermaid freak too!]) and loved was Mulan! Now since that's not really considered a fairy tale, I didn't do it. But I would have. Anywho...

iamsheena
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darcy on Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:57 am

Name: Mary Poppins
Likes: Mary likes to take care of children and be kind to others
Dislikes: none.
Bio: "Mary Poppins is a loving but slightly-stern nanny who uses magic and self-control to take care of the Banks children. She is usually identifiable by her sensible hat and parrot umbrella which she brings with her wherever she goes on outings. She is loving and kind towards the children, but can be firm when needed. She is practically perfect in every way."

I love DCLXVI and Kira Walker to the third degree.

Darcy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Applepoisoneer on Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:03 am

Well, we've already gotten to discussing what's fairy-tale and what isn't but I would have to say that Mulan is fairy tale. Just for the facts that; a. it's something that couldn't actually happen involving magic (some), b. the woman always ends up with a man, and c. there's a sort of quest that they go on. But it's not really my decision to make, that's just my opinion.

Applepoisoneer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightyKnight on Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:13 am

iamsheena, Darcy, and St.Jimmy, all accepted.

Ok then, I'll put the Holy Grail character in the rp then, more than likely the Knight who say Ni first. Or the Black Knight.

NightyKnight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Applepoisoneer on Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:16 am

Have we actually started the rp? i thought we were still collecting characters.

Applepoisoneer
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!