Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Falling In Love Again ~OOC~

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Falling In Love Again ~OOC~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SexyBabe16 on Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:32 am

Queen Bee. Isn’t that an interesting title for a popular girl? Well in this story there is a Queen Bee and a King Bee. They are soo high and mighty and love to tear people down. That’s why they are together .This may seem boring but, oh just you wait and see. There is a good girl, who is quite smart and isn’t meaning at all. Her boyfriend is the same but he can be mean when he want’s to! What will happen when they meet? Will the good girl go for the bad guy or will it be the other way around??

Now I hate to sound fusy, but there will be , some rules.

~ At least 100 words per post
~ I expect you to be able to use fullstops and capital letters.
~ No Sexual Intercourse. If it goes past clothes, which it shouldnt, TAKE IT TOO PM
~ No God Modding
~ Please make characters interesting
- I expect you to post at least once every 2 days!
~ Please disscus all important things that you want to happen in the OOC - this thread
~ PM ME FOR ANY QUESTIONS/IDEAS
~ I WILL ONLY RESERVE A SPOT FOR 48 HOURS - better get in quick

ROLES
Queen Bee ~ Citzen Princess ~ Dante
King Bee ~ Kiian ~ Dexter
Good Girl ~ SexyBabe16 ~ Haylee
Good Guy ~ HorrowShow ~ Elijah 'Eli'
Last edited by SexyBabe16 on Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:39 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Today Was A Fairytale ~ By Taylor Swift. Is the song I strive on. I strive on different songs but at the moment and for a while it will be my sole strength... Up & Above xxxx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SexyBabe16
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Need a name!! ~OOC~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:50 pm

Name: Dante Rosalie Phoenix Styles; Dante-Angel, Rose, Phoenix, Kitten, or Styles
Role: Queen Bee
Description: Dante is 5'8''. She has crystal blue eyes. She normally wear tank tops, jeans, skirts, heels, or t-shirts outside of school. She had a tattoo in the middle of her back that she got on her seventeen birthday. Her friends enjoy the fact that she was daring enough to do something like that. The tattoo is fairly new still. Her hair is kept in either in a pony tail, a bun held by chopsticks, or down and free. She has three ear piercings in both of her ears. One in the normal spot, one at the top of the ear, and one in the traigus.
Bio: Dante's mother is a French/Dutch model. Her father is a retired Staff Sergent for the Marines. Dante and her family moved around a lot when they were kids because of their dad's profession but they didn't mind. Dante can speak a few languages but the ones she likes the most would be French, Dutch, and Japanses.
Personality: Dante is a calm girl. She is also caring and gentle. She likes to keep to herself a lot because when they moved around she didn't have a lot of time to make friends with others so she didn't. This would be her outside of school and in front of her parents. She isn't afraid to insult people inside of school though.
Other: Dante has a calico kitten named Viper:http://www.cutepicturesofcats.com/calicocatpictures/calico_cats_pics/Calico_Kitten.jpg and a husky puppy named Scarlett: http://www.blackicekennels.com/images/New_Folder/faith.jpg. She is the head cheerleader. She also dances on the side. She leans toward ballroom dancing but she does other types of dancing to. Tattoo looks like this: http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/3883682/5630728
Last edited by Lego's Apex Predator on Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Thank you to gloomysunday for the awesome new banner. It goes to a story I'm writing.

My Photobucket

Image Thanks to Myth for the awesome signature.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SexyBabe16 on Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:36 am

What is her name? Selena or what?? Anyway, Accepted.

SexyBabe16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:53 am

Sorry it's Dante. I copied an character sheet and I didn't read it fully.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SexyBabe16 on Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:17 pm

SexyBabe16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:18 pm

I don't think so.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SexyBabe16 on Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:26 pm

Do you have any ideas for a name??

SexyBabe16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:28 pm

You Can't Predict Who You'll Love?

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SexyBabe16 on Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:30 pm

I'll have a little think. I am pming someone to see if they will be interested.

SexyBabe16
Member for 15 years

Re: Falling In Love Again ~OOC~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiina on Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:58 pm

I'm interested as the King Bee - think you could reserve me a spot?
--Somebody call 911! Shawty, fire's burnin' on the dance floor--

"There are two cats - an English cat and a French cat. The English cat is named One Two Three, and the French cat is named Un Deux Trois. Now, these two cats are going to have a race across the river. Who wins? One Two Three. Why? Because Un Deux Trois cat sank."

Kiina
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SexyBabe16 on Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:21 pm

Sure :) I will reserve it for you Kiina :)

SexyBabe16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiina on Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:47 pm

Awesome! I'll try and have a char sheet up by tonight, tomorrow at the latest. ^^

Kiina
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SexyBabe16 on Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:06 pm

Thanks Kiina :) I will check tonight and tommorw!

SexyBabe16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horrorshow on Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:36 pm

Can I reserve good guy?
you see... me see... we see... nothing but shadows!

Horrorshow
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dig17 on Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:39 pm

Hey, do I need to set up a char sheet?

dig17
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SexyBabe16 on Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:57 pm

@dig17, HorrowShow asked first :( I feel really bad :(:( PM me dig17 and we can do a 1x1.

@HorrowShow, its reserved :)

SexyBabe16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horrorshow on Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:07 pm

Thanks, I'm working on my character now.
I'll have him up tonight or tomorrow.

Horrorshow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SexyBabe16 on Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:10 pm

Sure, thanks :) ~ Aren't I in Not So Happily Ever After with you? If so, I have reserved yor char for a whole week or more and my rules say only for 48 hours! You better hurry!

SexyBabe16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horrorshow on Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:56 pm

[Sorry, but I've got to go now. I'll post what I have so far, and edit it later.]

The Good Guy
Name. Elijah "Eli" Anthony Wirth
Age. Sixteen years
Gender. Male/Heterosexual
Appearance. Eli stands at five feet and eight inches and weights one hundred thirty six pounds, the average for his age. He has an average frame, with some lean muscle, though it isn't very noticeable. He is fair-skinned, and though he tans fairly well, he isn't outdoors very much, and retains his pale complexion. He has thick brown hair that he keeps relatively short, though it is a bit overgrown at the moment. Eli has brown eyes that are dark enough that they appear black from a distance, or in certain lights. His eyes are expressive, and often get his point across as clearly as if he had spoken. Elijah's clothing style is casual, and not very unique-- pretty much just jeans and his favourite pair of converse. He wears layers, and will often wear dress shirts over t-shirts, or long sleeved shirts underneath them. He doesn't often wear dark colours, preferring simple designs and light, bright colour schemes. Eli actually has prescription eyeglasses, but only wears them at home, preferring to go to school in contacts.
Personality. Eli is a pretty shy person, who doesn't talk very much. He's bad at public speaking, unable to say what he needs to when all eyes are on him. But when he's with his friends, he warms up significantly. He's still very much a laid back person, and though he speaks more freely, he isn't what you would call talkative. Eli doesn't much like going out, or public places. He's the kind of guy who would rather be at home, playing video games or something, instead of going to a party. He's a nice person and can be a bit of a pushover, especially when it comes to his girlfriend or close friends-- he's the kind of guy that will hold a door open for a girl. Eli doesn't like confrontation, and will avoid it when he can. He's also easily forgiving, and can't stay mad at a person unless they give him an extremely good reason to. He's a good artist, and aspires to one day publish a graphic novel.
Bio. Eli is the second born son of a mechanic and a hairdresser. His father was a mechanic at a large company, and made a fair amount of money, while his mother mostly stayed at home to take care of Eli and his older brother Cameron. Everything was working out well, and when the kids started going to school, their mother began working part time at a hair salon, for extra money. They were never rich, but money wasn't a big problem. That is, until Eli's father lost his job. It was then that finances started to tighten. Luckily, Cameron made it to University with a scholarship, but they still needed more money. His mother started to work full time, while Eli's father searched for a new job. He found one after a long search, finally becoming so desperate that he became a truck driver. Now, Eli lives with only his mother (who isn't home much anyways), while his brother is living away, and his father is driving chemical trucks across the country.
Theme: Nothing Came Out - The Moldy Peaches
Last edited by Horrorshow on Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Horrorshow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiina on Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:02 pm

Name: Dexter Ryan Thomas (Dex)
Role: King Bee
Description: Standing at around 6'1", Dexter is a co-captain on the high school soccer team. He has blue eyes with a hint of green in them, and long lashes. He is fit, with a proportionate amount of muscle in his legs and arms - he's still working on the six-pack. His hair is light blond, and worn slightly shaggy - just enough so that it hangs into his eyes a bit. His preferred clothes are jeans and shirts with sarcastic/funny slogans. He always wears a hemp necklace with three black beads at the front.
Bio: Dexter's parents divorced when he was three, and his father got custody. His mother is an airline stewardess, and didn't have the salary or hours to look after raising him. He still visits her every weekend that she's home. His dad, a computer programmer with a cell phone manufacturing company, remarried when Dexter was twelve, and his little sister, Deana was born two years later.
Personality: Dex is usually a pretty carefree guy. He plays his soccer games, hangs out with his friends, parties when he's invited, does his homework when he has to. He's close to his dad, and especially to his sister - touch her and you're dead meat. He's got a soft spot for pretty girls, but generally comes off as arrogant around them. It's his way of playing hard-to-get.
Other: His favourite drink at a party is Bailey's Irish Cream.

Kiina
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!