Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fallout: Florida (Working Title)

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Fallout: Florida (Working Title)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quakernuts on Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:12 pm

Let’s get straight to the point, shall we?

I would like to see who’s interested in doing an RP in the setting of Fallout. I was thinking that our story wouldn’t be tied to the events any of the games, and would take place after Fallout 4, so sometime after the year 2287. The area we would be playing from would be somewhere in the middle of what used to be Florida, an unknown area (According to the wiki and information I can dig up on the lore) that we would be free to shape and use to our will.

My basic idea is that the RP would center around a small settlement situated in the middle of a crossroad junction between several major establishments. Mostly used as a waypoint for people heading to more important places, but an event early on in the RP would cause the settlement to become more important almost overnight. Our characters would either be settlers from the town, or people who wind up there. This town would become the hub for our adventure from which stories are launched.

There would an overarching story that the setting would be heading towards, but for the most part the story would be free form. We would be allowed to make up our own stories, settlements, gangs, fights, etc. Major factions would make an appearance of course (Brotherhood, Enclave, maybe even Caesar's Legion), and ultimately everything the players do would affect the town. Will it flourish because of our actions? Will it become a wasteland metropolis? Or will it become a crime den for the less than reputable people with a moral compass so skewed it might as well not exist?

So...to sum things up.

-Fallout 4 Setting in mid to north Florida
-Mission-based free form RP style with central hub settlement
-Overarching story influenced by the characters and their decisions
-World influenced by the characters decisions

I’m looking for literate roleplayers who are capable of propelling themselves forward with their own story arcs if possible/needed. I will provide missions in a notice-board style going on with time in between for character interactions and the like.

I don’t have anything solidified yet, but if enough interest is gathered I will sit down and start hammering out details. If you have any questions before hand though, feel free to ask and I will answer to the best of my abilities.
Writing is a tool used to convey an author's passion and imagination, use it to the best of your ability.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Quakernuts
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Inspiration Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Fallout: Florida (Working Title)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bravo_Zver on Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:17 pm

I'd be down.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bravo_Zver
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:57 am

Well, Fallout is certainly a most interesting setting, and I would love to participate in a Fallout roleplay. Unfortunately, I'm very new to the Fallout series (the only game I have any knowledge about is Fallout 4 and even so, not from personal experience because my computer doesn't have the specs to run the game despite me having bought it) so the knowledge I have is very basic at best. Nonetheless, you can count on me to be literate, roleplay effectively and stay dedicated.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vintagedarksoul on Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:38 pm

If this gets off the ground as a group rp, count me in! Even if it doesn't, would still be interested in a one on one setting as I've got a fallout character I'd like to try out.
When I am good, I am very, very good
But when I am bad, I am f*&!ing gorgeous!

vintagedarksoul
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quakernuts on Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:01 am

roleplay/fallout-florida

For those of you still interested.

Quakernuts
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Inspiration Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:40 pm

Still lookingg for people?
Image Image

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!