Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fallout: Seattle

Fallout: Seattle

a part of “Fallout: Seattle”, a fictional universe by Under The Belt.

A collected group under the wing of a questionably sane scientist seek out their caps in any way possible.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fallout: Seattle”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Fallout: Seattle

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:13 pm

Oh geezus. Scary. I think I'll toss in a quick post, mostly to introduce my tweaker Raider, hope Thunder won't mind~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:14 pm

lmao, Tweaker that seeems to be not enough to describe Hunter's high addiction. XD but i doubt there's a word for it anyways XD

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:38 pm

*jumps out of bushes coming out of creeper mode* Cypher I <3 Dante. I must say I giggled several times at your post :D *hops back into bushes and peeks out*

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:52 pm

I'm so happy this many people seem to like Dante, especially considering that he was made as comic relief both in the game and (somewhat) in this RP. It really helps my ego :3 Thank you, guys.
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:12 pm

Alright, just got off my bajillion hour work shift and I'll be reading through the posts and, hopefully, introduce my own charas. xD
~*Do not frown, you never know who is falling in love with your smile*~

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:23 pm

Aw boo work~just posted as Karen again and introduced Hunter. I'm going to sit on my hands and not post again til Thunder has. Need to focus elsewhere. > >;

*strokes Cypher's ego*

Fammikins
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:17 pm

Oh, Fammi, I didn't see your post. Dx
I don't think I need to edit anything, but if I didn't read closely enough just e-poke me and I'll fix it. xD;;

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:48 pm

No prob Strawberry, wasn't anything you missed anyhow. xD;

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Under The Belt on Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:39 pm

Glad everyone is enjoying themselves thus far. I'll have a post up soon.

Under The Belt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:19 am

There, I'm on the short bus. ><
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"A joke is a very serious thing." - Winston Churchill

Inks, a Cyberpunk roleplay surrounding addiction to a drug that could take you to a place of dreams and fantasies...but what happens when that world begins to leak into the real one, its powerful denizens each with their own agenda? Interested? PM me, please.

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:08 pm

Working on my post in a bit and gave Karen a tattoo. So fitting.

Hooray short bus rides! O8
Dante must be used to them. *shot*

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:13 pm

Strawberry I must say I'm loving both of your characters, actually to be honest I'm loving every single one that's in action so far XD but Dante wins the award for most original Non-super mutant but super-mutant-like character award. XD that was a mouthful, I'll have to find a way to make it sound better and shorter XD

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:29 pm

Thank you very much, Soki. xD; I can't wait to see more of Lucas -- Jo will harass him. She plans on harassing everyone. xD

Oh, as a word of warning/concern/what have you, Jo will be played exceptionally pushy-like. If you get uncomfortable with how I RP her, just shoot me a message. It won't be graphic or anything, but that's just who Jo is. xD

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:38 pm

xD maybe later down the road I might make Luke a more outspoken character, and Jo harassing him might be funny, he's not one to stray from anything offered XDD

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:41 pm

By the by, I wanted to ask for clarification sake from Beltu: The guards were in a seperate vehicle, which is what I assumed Danaya got into. I see others may have thought she were in the main bus with the rest of them. If the bus would have stopped, I can alter my post to reflect such, but if not, then I'm assuming I'm simply riding the whole way with the guards, all by my lonesome...

Edit: Additional thoughts: I'd totally be cool with the guards getting me close enough to the bus that I jump in on the roof. Just saying. I could kind of see Danaya doing something like that, just to prove to herself she could. And it's a hell of an entrance. :)
Last edited by Mr. Nice Guy on Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:43 pm

Thanks for the warning, but I'm a big boy; I think I can handle it. I'll tell you I'd things do eventually go too far though, thanks.

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:07 pm

I posted but didn't include Dan since she's (possibly?) on the smaller vehicle with the guards. o3o We'll see what Beltu says.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:18 pm

God Kaiser, is just awesome Fammi XD He's almost as awesome as Kujo, but to be frank Kaiser takes the funniest canine award XD, and Hunter; can't get enough of his random twitches it's just to damn funny how he still tries to put forth the effort to function day-to-day.

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:23 pm

Well Kujo is secretly intelligent since he's a Mabari. Kaiser is dumb but has a big heart. And Hunter is just fucked up. ._.

Waugh have to go pick my sister up. Then shower and focusing on DA post~

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Under The Belt on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:37 pm

Mr. Nice Guy wrote:By the by, I wanted to ask for clarification sake from Beltu: The guards were in a seperate vehicle, which is what I assumed Danaya got into. I see others may have thought she were in the main bus with the rest of them. If the bus would have stopped, I can alter my post to reflect such, but if not, then I'm assuming I'm simply riding the whole way with the guards, all by my lonesome...

Edit: Additional thoughts: I'd totally be cool with the guards getting me close enough to the bus that I jump in on the roof. Just saying. I could kind of see Danaya doing something like that, just to prove to herself she could. And it's a hell of an entrance. :)

Sadly since the bus is insanely decked out and modified there are no entryways via the roof. However in my next post I will have the guards alert Tobias that a straggler needs to come aboard. The bus will stop and Danaya will be transferred then.

Under The Belt
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!