Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Famatic Relapse

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Famatic Relapse

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fuma on Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:04 pm

Well, I guess this is the place to introduce myself, the names Fuma.

I've been roleplaying for the past six years, and like to think I've gotten pretty good at it, no doubt there will be people that want to test that, and I'll be happy to oblige :)

Anyway, happy to be here, hope to have a good time, and meet alot of new roleplayers.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fuma
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Famatic Relapse

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tarmo of the Dusk on Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:17 pm

Welcome to Gateway

I'm sorry I didn't greet you, I got caught up in some shows on TV.

^^ Have a cookie ^^

10600 words, 50k characters, come on in to Narazor... A world of it's own.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tarmo of the Dusk
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:18 am

Welcome to the gateway, Fuma :) We do so love getting new faces...and if they happen to know their way around a keyboard, well then, all the better ;)

Please let me know if there's anything you need. Just give me a holler, or in fact give any of the Mods a holler, we're here to help. And if you need assistance in finding a game or two to jump in on, then I'm sure I could help you there, too. I happen to be in several games myself, and most of them could use a bit of new blood ^^

Also, if you haven't already, might I suggest you take a good look at Da Rulez? They are most helpful, and Master (the Gateway's beloved Remaeus) laid them out in that link in a very easy to read and understand format :)

Again, let me know if you need anything, I shall be more than happy to assist.

Look forward to RPing with you ^-^

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fractal Resonance on Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:48 am

Jadeling lies, the rules are, in fact, most unhelpful, and Master (the Gateway's hated Remaeus) laid them out in that link in a very difficult to read and understand format.

And if you let her know you need assistance, she'll laugh at you and run away, like those employees at Futureshop and Home Depot and basically anywhere else where they have employees on the sales floor that spend the better part of their time avoiding you as opposed to actually, you know, providing service.

But, alas, I lie. Though you probably figured that out.

I'm sure you'll fit in fine.

Fractal Resonance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fuma on Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:15 am

Yeah cheers guys, I guess I'll go look at the rules and then hop into a game.

Fuma
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skallagrim on Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:13 am

ImageImage

Welcome to RolePlay Gateway, although I am at a loss about wanting to test you on your role-playing. Is Role-playing a contest to be won or a story to be told? Anyhoo Feel free to ask anyone, staff or community member, if you have questions about how things work here at RPGateway. If you want to join an ongoing RP I would suggest you read the OOC, PM the game master and then simply wait for them to reply. PM me or any staff member if you have questions or concerns or just need a nudge in the right direction. Oh yes read the rules please, poor bunnah didn't read the rules. Poor poor bunnah. LOL
The writer who cares more about words than about characters, action, setting, atmosphere is unlikely to create a vivid and continuous dream; he gets in his own way too much; in his poetic drunkenness, he can't tell the cart- and its cargo- from the horse.
John Gardner

Skallagrim
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Contributor Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!