Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fame (OOC)(Roleplayers Needed)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Fame (OOC)(Roleplayers Needed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:23 pm

Eight teenage couples are on the road to fame and fortune,will couples separate,will jobs become more important and will friends and lovers turn against each other.The couples decided to use some of there money to invest in a house in Hollywood were they'll begin there start in fame.Image

Couples are matched with there careers example Dancer(Male) with Dancer(Female)

Model(Male)-
Musician(Male)-dig17
Singer(Male)-DreamerXx
Dancer(Male)-Reserved for Skysong
Photographer(Male)-
Designer(Male)-
Producer(Male)-
Actor(Male)-

Model(Female)-SexyBabe16
Musician(Female)-Jaybt9
Singer(Female)-Aika
Dancer(Female)-Ccwynnever101
Photographer(Female)-
Designer(Female)-
Producer(Female)-
Actress(Female)-xxdancewithme

Character Sheet

Name-
Nickname-
Age-(17-20)
Gender-
Career-
Bio-
Personality-
Style-
Photograph-
Dream-
Relationship thoughts-

My Character

Name-Ellie Woods
Nickname-Elle
Age-17
Gender-Female
Career-Dancer
Bio-Since the beginning of her childhood Elle wanted to be a dancer she remembered looking into the studio and watching the ballerina spin across the floor ever so elegantly.Her mother was a ballerina which always seemed to inspire her more" Your gonna be a great ballerina like your mom"she remember it was the last thing her mother had said to her before she died.After her mothers funeral Elle became very quite she would hardly talk to her friends and practiced late hours at night.Her Father became worried for his daughter but let her continue dancing since it seemed it was the only thing that brang his daughter much joy.Years past and Elle was soon the top ballerina dancer in her class and her father would often say she reminded him of her mother and on her seventeenth birthday Elle's father gave her mothers Ballerina necklace that her mother use to wear.
"Its yours now Elle" he said smiling up at her and putting it around her neck." I couldn't it was mom's"she said a little teary eyed.
He lifted her chin and wiped the tears from her face " She would of wanted you to have it and maybe it will bring you luck to follow your dream"he said hugging her." Thank you dad" she said hugging him back.

"Were going to Hollywood Mom I'll make you proud I promise......."

Personality-Shy,Neat,Sweet,Smart,Quiet,Proper,Clumsy
Style-Professional, High Fashion
http://www.polyvore.com/bubbly_pink/set?id=12463137
http://www.polyvore.com/im_diva/set?id=6376812

Photograph-Image
Dream-Her moms dream to be one of the best dancers in the world and to perform in the best stage in the world.
Relationship thoughts- "He is so sweet and i feel so safe around him I think I'm falling in love"
Last edited by Ccwynnever101 on Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:07 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Plz join my Rp's

Ouran Host Club/ ouran-high-school-host-club-t31579.html
MoonLight Kiss(A love Story)/ post870298.html#p870298
School Rumble RP/ post874585.html#p87458
Fur Night Club/ fur-night-club-t31784.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Fame (OCC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxdancewithme on Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:30 pm

You took the female dancer... grrr,,. I'ma take a female somthing... thinking...

Can decide between photographer, model, and singer...
Last edited by xxdancewithme on Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xxdancewithme
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:30 pm

Reserve me the female model, please? Sheet's coming.
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxdancewithme on Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:33 pm

Name- Audrey Carrson
Nickname- Audge
Age- 18
Gender- Female
Career- Actress (with dancing and singing training – she aims for Broadway)
Bio- Audrey was born and raised in the small town of Pigeon Forge, TN. Her mom always dreamed of her becoming a science teacher, but Audrey had different plans. She just didn’t have the heart to tell her. She only told her mom when she was given the part for a small role in a movie, after secretly auditioning. As unhappy as her mom was, Audrey was allowed to move to Hollywood to follow her dreams, and that is where she is now…(This is me, except a different name, city, and I want to dance…. No secret auditions though!)
Personality- Audrey has a kind heart, and she tries to keep everyone happy, though she wants to get her way. Audge has an amazing sense of humor, also.
Style- She’s quite materialistic, but she’s found to be around and not stuck up. Professional, but still ready to have fun.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=1292715

Photograph- http://www.dembflashproducts.com/diffus ... craven.jpg
Dream- A lead role on Broadway (hopefully Chicago, but anything will do)
Relationship thoughts- He’s so sweet, and kind. He really cares for me and I’m happy with him.
Last edited by xxdancewithme on Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xxdancewithme
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:01 pm

sure she can :)

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerXx on Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:02 pm

can I reserve male singer please?

I'm a Dreamer, Poet, Lover, and Friend, and I will always have open arms.

DreamerXx
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:11 pm

What do you mean by musician? If it's both singing and another musical talent, reserve me the female spot.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:26 am

i meant musician by like making a career by playing piano or something

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:48 pm

Ccwynnever101 wrote:i meant musician by like making a career by playing piano or something
Oh I get it. I'll still play the musician.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:34 pm

Ok I'll reserve everyone

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerXx on Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:49 pm

Name- Conner Reid
Nickname- N/A
Age- 17
Gender- Male
Career- Singer (male)
Bio- Conner was born in Sacramento, California. His family moved to Toronto when he was 4 and he fell in love with music at 7. When he turned 12, his uncle gave him his very first guitar, and he decided then to become one of the most famous singers out there.
Personality- Conner is a pretty easygoing teen, not much really bothers him. He loves jamming and is almost never without his guitar and headphones. He is very affectionate and often gives hugs to everyone for no reason. Conner is a bit of a nerd, he obsesses over steam-punk and loves a good comic book.
Style- Conner likes to keep it pretty simple. He likes jeans and graphic Tees, and is never seen without one of his many Hoodies.
Photograph- Image
Dream- To become the singer and lead guitarist for a famous band.
Relationship thoughts- Conner isn't sure where he stands on relationships, he prefers being friends with everybody. He'll take it one day at a time and will see where it takes him.

DreamerXx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:54 pm

DreamerXx and xxdancewithme accepted

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:09 pm

Name-Celestia Torres

Nickname-Cee Cee

Gender-Female

Career-Musician (Can play both the Piano and Cello. She can also sing, but not as great, so she prefers herself doing background singing, and letting her fingers do all of the hard work.)

Bio-Celestia was born in New York by her piano teaching mother, and her late army general father. Her grandmother was a known jazz pianist when she was young, and later retired once her daughter was born, passing her skills to her, and to the next generation (Celestia).

Celestia was taught the piano by her mother quite early, starting at age 3. Celestia spent most of her life learning from a black polished piano that her mother was given to by her uncle, when she was young.

Celestia's cello skills didn't begin until she was six, when she first touched a cello, and after watching an orchestra concert, witnessing a woman perform a solo act on the cello. Celestia was pleased at hearing the soothing sound. That same woman even taught her how to play.

Most of Celestia's inspiration came from her grandmother, which lead to Celestia setting a goal for herself: to become a part of a jazz band.

Personality
-Celestia, generally, is calm, hardworking, and creative. She spends most of her days writing down songs, and hanging out with her boyfriend.

Secretly, she does tend to be a bit curious of odd situations, but never reveals that curiosity to anyone, as people would judge her to be jealous, or skeptical. She is a bit suspicious of her boyfriend sometimes, as this was the best and longest relationship she has ever had in her life, but she does trust him as well.

She loves listening to jazz, funk, 70's soul (and also current Soul), and R&B. Just as long as it has someone playing skillfully on the piano, she'll like it automatically. Her favorite musicians are Roy Ayer, Ahmad Jamal, and Amel Larrieux (even though she is a singer). Her favorite songs are Roy Ayer's "Everybody Loves The Sunshine", E-Rule's "Listen Up", and Bernard Wright's "Spinnin".

Style-She has a rather classy and diverse style of clothing, dressing in very rare colors like oranges, greens, and browns, among others. She does tend to wear red sometimes.
http://www.polyvore.com/praline_acorn_earrings/set?.mid=embed&id=13865667
http://www.polyvore.com/hmmmmm/set?id=13420290
http://www.polyvore.com/squeeze_plum/set?id=11189705

Dream-To become a part in a band (i.e. a jazz band) and to be known internationally.

Relationship thoughts
- I don't care about the riches. I just want a boyfriend who is also my best friend.
Last edited by Jaybt9 on Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:59 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:04 pm

Can I play the female singer, instead? Doing my sheet now.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:20 pm

Name-
Neveah Reagan Johnson.
Nickname-
Vea or just Neveah.
Age-
Eighteen.
Gender-
Female.
Career-
Singing. A little dancing, but not much. She prefers using her voice rather then her feet.
Bio-
On the rainy month if March, Gloria and Larry Johnson gave birth to their first and only child, a daughter they named Neveah Reagan Johnson. Each year that Neveah turned older, she turned more beautiful and much more talented. When she was six year old, her parents entered her in the little Miss Sweeatheart pagent. She brought home second place for the talent portion. At eleven, she entered in her middle school's talent show and sang a Spice Girls song, and won first place. She has a angelic voice, that reaches it's pitches just right. When she was fourteen, her mother developed terminal cancer. The last thing she said to Neveah before she died was, "Always go for your dreams. Never give up. You can suceed, my angel." And she died a hour after saying this. And that's just what Neveah did. After her mother's death, she kept going for those chances. She hopes to become a famous singer once day.
Personality-
Neveah is the girl you can count on for anything. She'd never do anything to cause you to distrust her. She's a sweet, talented girl and never gives up for what she believes in. Since she was six, Neveah has been singing different songs in different genres and she loves it. Her voice is sweet and angelic, it can be soft or loud, either way it's beautiful. She has many friends, but not a best one. She doesn't like to pick out someone and give them the title of being her best friend. She falls in love easily, and usually has her heart broken due to it.
Style-
She normally wears pretty non-slutty dresses and skirts with soft colored tanks and short heels or flip-flops. For colder days, she wears a warm jacket with jeans, boots, and a cozy top.
Photograph-
Dream-
To become a famous well-known singer. And one day to fall in love with someone for real and have her own small family.
Relationship thoughts-
None at the moment, she's taking a break from relationships at least until she finds a guy she knows is right for her.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:08 am

yeah thats fine um can u see if some of your friends might be interested

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:26 am

Sure ^^ I can try. Hehe.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Re: Fame (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dig17 on Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:02 pm

I guess I'll be the male musician. Stats later.

dig17
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7skullz on Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:30 pm

I regret that I don't have a photograph for this, so a description will have to do.

Name- Mikhail Jacobssenn
Nickname- Mik, Geist
Age- 18
Gender- Male
Career- Actor
Bio- Mikhail grew up raised of an English father and an East German mother. His mother died when he was young, and as such he barely remembers her. He grew up in Eastbourne, England. He speaks both English and German, but prefers English.

When he was younger, he focused solely on his artistic talents, and still occupies his off-time with his paintings.

He went to a high school dedicated to the performing arts, and while there (majoring in theatre), he picked up the guitar; he's still learning.
Personality- Mikhail is typically calm and calculated, but when you get to know him, he really is a nice guy.
Style- Mikhail prefers washed-out grey jeans and black, short-sleeved tees. At fancier gatherings, he will wear a tux.
Description (and again, I apologize. Bare with me.)- Mikhail is a pretty big guy, standing in at six-foot-six-inches, weighing a solid two-hundred and fifty pounds on the dot. Think of him as a taller Arnold Schwarzenneger. Also, like Arnold, his body is like a big slab of muscle, not overly defined and ostentatious, just really well built up from a great vegetarian diet and years of hard work.

He keeps his dark brown hair short, cut stylishly by great hairdresser he knows in the 90210. His bright blue eyes are strikingly clear, and startlingly bright. He likes it when people refer to them as sapphires.

His tan skin is kept in good health, and he is very meticulous about getting clean after vigorous exercise, getting dirty, etc. but is not afraid to actually get down and dirty.
Dream- He just wants to make it big in this world, you know?
"All men and women are beastly, and when skinned, a beast in velvet is a beast for all to see" -Jacopo Tarradasch

7skullz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dig17 on Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:41 pm

Name- Dustin Kensrue
Age- 20
Gender- Male
Career- Musician
Bio- Grew up in Orange County, California, and fell into a 'skating' crowd. He played in a band for a short time with them before deciding to move and play in the big leagues. The rest of the band was unable to come along, so he is pursuing a solo career, but keeping his options open.
Personality- Worldly and cultured, he has only seen 20 hours of TV in the last year. He spends his time reading and learning, trying to soak up every wonderful word from Homer to Stephen King. He is quiet and calm, and treats everyone with the respect that he thinks he would want, never known for losing his temper.
Style- Plays a little bit of everything. Does rap and country covers, but mostly sticks to an experimental sound and a folk-type
Dream- To create art.
Relationship thoughts- Treat the one you love like you love them. Be the person you want to marry.

dig17
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!