Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Family Rp

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Family Rp

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Tue May 03, 2011 2:30 pm

Ali smiled and began to walked down the stairs and took a few deep breaths before entering the kitchen. He looked at both of his parents and gave a light smile to both of them

"yeah" Steven said smilling widely and nodding he turned as Ali walked into the kitchen "Hey Ali, you hungry?" he was happy that his son was actually out of his room for longer that a few seconds.

Ali sighed and nodded slowly he walked past him and sat at the table looking at the floor.
~There's only now, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss~ - RENT

~ If at first you don't succed, Destroy all evidence that you tried ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Tue May 03, 2011 3:20 pm

Delia followed behind him and gave both Alison and Steven a smile. "I know I'm starving. Thank you Alison for making us food and thank you both for allowing me to stay with you guys." She said happily as she sat down next to Ali. She nudged him a little, trying to get him to perk some some.

"Oh well you're very welcome dear and we're happy to have you here with us." Alison said with a big smile as she sat a plate down in front of both of them with food on it.
BTF Fanatic Girls: Angel(Craig)~Kirai(Mike)~Puppy(Matt) <333
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Tue May 03, 2011 3:41 pm

Ali looked over to Delia and smiled giving a light laugh, as his mother put down the plate he took a deep breath and spoke quietly in almost a sigh "Thanks mom" he picked up his fork and began to eat slowly.

Steven almost dropped his coffee cup but managed to save himself from a mess in the kitchen.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Tue May 03, 2011 6:17 pm

Delia smiled greatly as she took a bite of food before giving Ali a thank you look. "Hey is that tree house still there?" She asked him after a minute fettering to the one they found and called their secret hideout.

Alison did drop the plate she had and it broke all over the floor. She didn't care about it though and just hugged her son. "Thank you." She said to him, almost crying out of joy.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Wed May 04, 2011 2:48 am

Ali smiled and patted his mother on the arm as she hugged him he was glad that she was happy it did feel good to talk again. He looked over to Delia and nodded "Yes it's still there me and dad fixed it up a few summers ago didn't we dad?" Ali replied looking over to his father who nodded.

"Yeah we got it all nice and tidy" he smiled as his son pleased that he was speaking a full sentnace rather than two words.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Wed May 04, 2011 8:27 am

Delia smiled, they were always wanting to fix that thing up when they were younger. "Really? Well do you think maybe, possibly, by chance we could go over there after we eat?" She asked while taking another bite of food.

Alison was overjoyed that he was speaking again. That's when she remembered there was a shattered plate on the floor that she needed to clean up before someone accidentally cut themselves and so she went right to doing that.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Wed May 04, 2011 1:53 pm

Ali nodded through a mouthful of food, he swallowed and spoke "Sure" he smirked lightly and continued to eat. He truthfully couldn't remember the last time that he had eaten. But he was really hungry.

"you should take the battery for the generator it hasn't been changed in months" Steven spoke and he leant against the counter top with his arms folded, he looked over at his wife and smiled.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Wed May 04, 2011 6:25 pm

Delia squealed happily as she ate more. Soon enough she was finished and she loomed at Ali. "Hurry up Ali, I wanna go to the tree house!" She said as she poked him playfully.

Alison finished cleaning up and walked over next to her husband. She smiled at him and rested her head on his shoulder as she watched Ali and Delia happily.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Wed May 04, 2011 7:34 pm

(Hey Nightwolf. I would really appreciate it if you would ask me about copying and pasting the words I wrote (aka your "intro") before you stole it. Really, all you needed to do was ask and I would have said yes. Now I'm just kind of offended that you just took my idea, my setting, and put it into your own RP.)
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Thu May 05, 2011 3:46 pm

Ali smiled as he finished off his food taking both his plate and Delia's and placed them in the sink. "Get your coat Delia i've just gotta get the battery" Ali said washing his hands and walking out of the kitchen and opening another door and searching around he finnaly found a battery. He picked up his jacket and slipped it on tucking the battery in his arms he waited by the front door.

Steven wrapped and arm round Alison's side and pulled her close "You happy?"

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri May 06, 2011 12:54 am

Delia smiled happily and ran to the room she was staying in. She dug throughout her suitcase til she found her blue Reptar jacket and put it on. Before leaving her room she grabbed her acoustic guitar and put it so in hung on her back. She ran back to Ali, still smiling. "Ready!" She said and then opened the door for Ali and herself.

Alison nodded. "Oh I'm very happy. Today's going very well." She said while looking at her husband with genuine a happy smile that she hadn't had in months.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Fri May 06, 2011 3:02 pm

"Thank you" Ali said as he stepped through the door, He squinted at the sun as it entered his eyes after months and months of staying in his room it felt strange to be outside. "Since when did you play guitar when we was little it was that annoying trumpet" he asked as they walked slowly down the road, Ali paused at the corner and looked at the road "this is where it happened, Jason took me out for dinner we was on our way back and we crossed here, the car came from no where, Jason he pushed me out of way and i landed right where i'm standing, Jason he got thrown to the otherside of the road, it was so sudden, i...hardly had time to say anything he was slipping away so fast.... i just managed to tell him that i loved him" He paused and looked over to Delia tears running down his face allthough he didn't reallise "And i did love him Delia...So much" he added as he placed a hand on his heart.

"Good, im glad weve got him talking and weve got him outside, i suppose we just need to get him to stay happy" Steven spoke with a smile.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri May 06, 2011 3:59 pm

Delia couldn't help but laugh. "It's been about 8 years now. My parents got me lessons in Cali along with vocal lessons." She told him as they walked. When he stopped and told her all that happened she just listened and looked at him. She took the battery from him and set it down before hugging him. "I know you loved him a lot, he did too, I know he did. I can see it in your guy's pictures, but want to know something else? He wouldn't want you crying and being upset like you have been. He'd want you to be happy and continue living your life happily." She said while looking up at him and wiping a tear off of his face.

Alison nodded. "Hopefully Delia will help with that." She said while smiling some.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Fri May 06, 2011 4:26 pm

Ali wrapped his arms around Delia and smiled lightly as she whipped the tears from his face "I know he would but it's just so hard for me to see life without him there" He explained "C'mon lets go to the tree house i'll probably feel better then" He said picking up the battery and taking Delia's hand and walking to a wooded area, walking down a cleared path.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri May 06, 2011 4:58 pm

Delia gave him a smile back. "Alright." She said as he took her hand. She wasn't quite expecting that, but it made her smile. "So have yummy learned any instruments?" She finally asked after a bit of silence.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Fri May 06, 2011 5:31 pm

"Not really i tried to learn drums at school but it was dificult." He explained as they turned another corner and Ali paused "There is it" he stated nodding to the large oak tree that held a large treehouse that looked fairly modern with electrical appliances. He walked over to an electirc box nd plugged in the battery switching it on lighting up the outside.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri May 06, 2011 7:22 pm

"That's too bad cause we totally could have had an awesome band." Delia said with a giggle. That's when Shea saw the tree house. "Oh em God! This is awesome and way better then when we were kids!" She said as a huge smile and looked over at Ali. She ran to the tree house and went up into it. "Ali this is freaking amazing!" She said as she looked out the window at him, smiling like a giddy little child, her eyes shining with excitement and happiness.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sat May 07, 2011 7:25 am

"I know it's great, it took like all the weeks of summer but it was worth it" He said as he climbed up and switched on another light showing a couple of beanbags, along with a stereo with some cds. "I used to come up here alot after Jason died it seemed like the only place where i could forget about it for a few hours , it's my happy place." He commented as he sat down in a bean bag.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Sat May 07, 2011 8:30 am

Delia sat down in another beanbag right next to Ali, setting her guitar on her lap. "Oh really? Well I totally understand that." She said as she looked around and then back to Ali. "Mind if I play my guitar and sing?" She asked him after a minute.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sat May 07, 2011 10:24 am

Ali shook his head lghtly and spoke "Nah that's fine with me i'm just gonna close my eyes for a sec" he put his arms behind his head and closed his eyes.

Steven sighed heavily as he put the phone down, he got up and walked into the living room where his wife was sitting "I've just had a phone call from Daniel, he's coming over to talk to Ali he says that it's important and it's to do with Jason. He's the one who killed him" Daniel was their much older son who had moved out 3 years ago and apparently had been visiting his current girlfriend when he hit Jason.

(bit of a sneaky twist but hey ho we will try it)

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!