Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Family Rp

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Family Rp

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Sat May 07, 2011 11:09 am

"Okay." Delia said whither a smile as she thought about what to play. Finally she decided on Misguided Ghost by Paramore. When she starter to sing and sounded soft somewhat angelic, proving her vocal lessons had paid off.

Alison looked at her husband with shock. "No he can't, its going to kill Ali." She said, starting to have a minor panic attack.
BTF Fanatic Girls: Angel(Craig)~Kirai(Mike)~Puppy(Matt) <333
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sat May 07, 2011 11:49 am

Ali began to drift of to sleep as Delia began to sing by the time she had finished Ali was completely asleep, he hand't had a good sleep for a while and allthough he was happy to be with Delia he was still tired.

Steven walked over to Alison and rubed her back softly "He has a right to know, but he is going to be very upset. Well have to talk to Daniel when he gets here about how he tells him.
~There's only now, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss~ - RENT

~ If at first you don't succed, Destroy all evidence that you tried ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Sat May 07, 2011 12:18 pm

Delia smiled as she realized that Ali was asleep. She played a few more songs when she heard something from down below them. She quietly got up and went down to see what it was. What she found surprised her. It was a little black and white kitten. She smiled as she picked him up and brought him up into the tree house with her. She figured shed show Ali when he woke up.

Alison took a deep breath to calm herself. "Okay." She said with a nod. "When's he getting here?" She asked her husband finally.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sat May 07, 2011 1:14 pm

"Soon in about ten minutes has Ali got his phone with him?" Steven asked.

Ali woke up soon after stretching his arms out he sat up and looked around flicking the hair out of his eyes. He raised an eyebrow at Delia "Oh my God where did you find that cutie thing?" he asked.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Sat May 07, 2011 1:27 pm

"He should I would hope." Alison replied as she got up and decided to clean up some before Daniel got there.

Delia smiled excitedly at him. "Hey was right below us crying, can we keep the sweeat baby? He can be our baby." She asked and then added the last part teasingly.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sat May 07, 2011 2:13 pm

Ali smiled "Sure what shall we call it though?" Ali asked giving a geniune smile to her and stroked the cat's head. He looked down as his phone as it started to ring "Hello? oh hi dad....yeah...yeah sure okay then"He hung up and spoke "We have to get back now i don't know why dad just said to"

Steven hung up and sighed as he looked out the window as Daniel pulled up in his car a promenant dent in the front of his car he visibly cringed "Alison Daniel here" he called as he opened the door to his son.

(would you mind playing Daniel since it weird to play two characters in a central conflict)

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Sat May 07, 2011 2:32 pm

(Sure I don't mind.)

Delia thought for a moment. "Hmm...I think we should name him Jason." She finally said after a moment, waiting to see how he reacted. When he staid that they had to go she looked at him for a moment before standing up, holding the kitten still. "Okay, I wonder why." She said as she attempted climbing down with the kitten and surprisingly made it just fine.

Alison appeared from a hallway as Steven opened the door. She walked up to him and gave him a hug which Daniel returned. "Hey Mom and Dad." He said to them and looked around. "Where's Ali?" He finally asked after a moment.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sat May 07, 2011 2:52 pm

(thanks! Listening to silverstien's latest albulm i was never aware of it untill now lol)

Ali climbed down and turned off and removed the battery "Yeah that's a good name i like it i think he likes you" he commented as they began to walk.

Steven looked at his son and spoke "He's at the treehouse theyre on the way back, i don't understand why your here Daniel, you do realise that by doing this Ali with never trust you again" he explained as he folded his arms.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Sun May 08, 2011 9:08 am

(Haha nice, my ex boyfriends dad tried calling me so I ignored it haha)

Delia giggled as she played with the kitten while holding it. "I sure hope he likes me since I'm his new mama." She said with a giggle.

Daniel sighed. "I know, but I can always hope right?" He said in reply to his dad, now all of a sudden really nervous to talk to Ali.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun May 08, 2011 9:28 am

(lol thats weird)

"Well your doing this on your own bat just think of that" Steven commented giving his eldest son a disoprovving glare before walking into the living room and sitting down in one of the large armchairs.

Ali laughed lightly as they crossed the road and came closer to the house, he raised his eyebrows at the dented car outside "Oh Daniels here i wonder what happened to his car someone must have crashed into him" He patted his pockets and sighed "Oh i haven't got my keys the door should be open" He pulled down the handle and the door opened walking in he saw Daniel and his mother he smiled and spoke "Hey guys what's going on what brings you here Dan?" he asked.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Sun May 08, 2011 9:40 am

(It was strange since his dad HATES me and says I ruined his sons life and made his son a player...don't know how that works, but yeah)

Daniel gulped a little as he stood there with his mom. Alison felt bad and patted him on the shoulder. "It's gonna be okay." She said as Ali walked in. She knew she was lying, but she needed to calm her son down. "I'm gonna leave you guys alone." She said in almost a whisper as she walked out of the room and into the kitchen to do dishes.

"Um we need to talk about something Ali and please know that I'm so sorry about what I did and I'm begging for your forgiveness." Daniel finally said as he looked at his brother.

Delia looked at the car, beginning to think about it. She suspected the worst when they walked in and her suspicions were confirmed when Daniel said he needed to talk to Ali and was begging for his forgiveness. "Oh no." She couldn't help but whisper and quickly put the kitten down in case she had to intervene in anything it calm Ali down or something.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun May 08, 2011 9:49 am

(i dont talk to my ex anymore not that he's not a nice guy he is but he was like so annoying)

Ali's brow furrowed and a look of confusion appeared on his face, "What are you talking about Dan? Apologising for what?" He leant againsts the wall as if trying to make sense of what his brother was talking about.

Steven sat and listened closely to the onversation his hands gripping onto the armchair tightly.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Sun May 08, 2011 10:13 am

(Unfortunately I have to see him all the time cause I work with him)

"Ali.." Daniel started, not sure how to say what he needed to say. "I'm the one who hit Jason." He finally said in a whisper as he looked down.

Delia bit her lip as she looked at Ali, waiting for his reaction. She was trying to prepare herself for whatever was to come in the next few seconds.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun May 08, 2011 10:40 am

(dude that sucks)

Ali stood staring at Daniel trying to comprehend what he was saying, he was the one who killed Jason? months of pain and wondering who had caused it and it was only a few miles down from his house. His hands began to shake violently and what he did next was something he would never do. He tackled Daniel to the floor, sitting on his legs Ali began to hit him on the chest as he spoke through painful sobs. "NO!...How could you!? Why?! You could have stopped! I hate you! you killed him, you've destroyed my life! My love!" he got up quickly and tipped over the table that stood in the hallway breaking a vase he wrenched open the door and grabbed a large stone throwing it at Daniel's smashing the side window he dropped to his kness and cried loudly "No....NOO!....No!" he layed on the floor and sobbed heavily.

Steven stood up at soon as he heard Ali cry out he walked out to the hall where Ali was screaming at Daniel for killing Jason quite frankly he couldn't blame him and he could only bring himself to watch.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Sun May 08, 2011 10:55 am

(Yep)

Daniel didn't even try stopping Ali as he tackled him to the ground. He knew he deserved this. Delia, on the other hand, took action and attempted to stop Ali. In the process she got hurt herself, getting hit a few times and cutting up her hands since she fell onto some of the shattered pieces of vase. She didn't reallt notice her hands were bleeding or anything as she ran outside to Ali. She stood there looking at him for a moment, some tears beginning to role down her own face due to several things like the fear of what she had just witnessed, seeing Ali like this, and partially from the pain of the cuts and soon to be bruises. She dropped down next to Ali, not sure what to do now but cry with him. "Ali..." Was all she could manage to say, not sure what she was doing now.

Alison came running out to see her eldest son laying there on the floor. "Steven what happened?!" She asked in fright. Daniel wasn't really hurt, he just couldn't find it in him to get up.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun May 08, 2011 11:12 am

"How could he Delia?....how could he take something away from me and not say anything untill now?" He said his voice and body shaking heavily he felt awfull, he just didn't understand. He looked at her through a viel of tears and his own hair, he was hugging his arms around his body tightly rocing his body gently.

Steven turned to look at Alison and spoke "Well Daniel told Alistair what happened and Ali just went crazy, hitting Dan repreatedly then smashing the table and breaking one of Dan's car windows.Delia's out there with him at the moment his crying like anything" He held out a hand to Daniel to help him up "I told you it wouldn't end well, it could have been worse i suppose" he said to Daniel.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Sun May 08, 2011 3:06 pm

"He didn't mean to Ali, it was an accident. He didn't mean to take Jason away from you. And he was scared to tell you." Delia said, calming herself down and scooting closer to him. She didn't want to touch him and get blood all over him, but she had to hug him and so she wrapped her arms around him, cautious of the blood.

Daniel accepted the help up. "I deserved all of it and I deserve more." He said while looking at the ground.

"Oh God." Alison said as she began to freak out and have a panic attacks.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun May 08, 2011 3:26 pm

Ali shuddered slightly as Delia wrapped her arms around him " I just don't understand" Ali mumbled he looked down at Delia's hands and gasped lightly "Your bleeding Deli. Here" He dug around in his pockets and pulled out a tissue and dabbed her hands lightly.

Steven pulled Daniel up and tapped him on the arm sharply "Hey! there's no need for you to get depressed to we've had enough trouble these past months with Ali why don't you stay with us for a bit? well get your car fixed and you sorted" He explained loooing at Daniel with determination in his eyes. He looked over to Alison and took her gently by the shoulders "Alison? you need to calm down sweetheart, deep breaths okay in and out....in and out everything going to be fine okay? i promise we are going to sort it out"

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Sun May 08, 2011 4:07 pm

Delia looked at her hands as he lightly dabbed them. The blood didn't bother her one bit and strangely enough it calmed her. She found this out awhile ago when she was cutting herself, she'd never told anyone of that though despite the scars that showed it. She then looked up at Ali. "Ali unfortunately life works in stupid ways we don't understand. It tends to take things from us that we don't want it to, but it seems like there's always a reason why it happens. As an example, before I came down here my ex boyfriend cheated on me, beat me, and then broke up with me. I was so in love with him despite the things he did to me that I hated life when he broke up with me. Then I came up here with you and I haven't thought about him or really have been depressed since I've been here with you. If him and I were still together then I probably wouldn't be here right now with you so I see it as life telling me that I needed to take this trip and help you. I lost one thing, but I gained my old best friend back. Does that make any sense at all?" She said, hoping it made sense to him.

Daniel sighed and nodded. "You're right, I wont be dtepressed.and I'll stay if you want me to." He said as he looked at his father.

Alison followed what Steven said and calmed down soon enough. "Oh please Daniel do stay." She said to her son.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun May 08, 2011 4:49 pm

Ali nodded "Yeah sort of, y'know about a week after Jason died i tried to drown myself. i was pretty close to but dad pulled me out of the bath, i was actually going to try again later on but you've changed my mind" He spoke softly. Resting his head on Delia's lap and sighing deeply.

Steven smiled "C'mon lets have a drink we'll wait for Ali and Delia to come in later" he spoke walking into the kitchen.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!