Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

FATE mini-tournament sign up.

a topic in Clans, Guilds, and Organizations, a part of the RPG forum.

So you have an IC organization that you'd like to have a private discussion forum for? This is the place for such things.

FATE mini-tournament sign up.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jace on Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:02 am

Alright FATE members, I know at least eight of you said you wanted help with your writing/battling when you signed up for the group, so here is your first chance to obtain it. We are going to have a small tournament, but one that is slightly different. Each fighter that joins will be assigned a 'Hand' which will help guide you (get it, hand, fate) in your battle. Now, they will not write anything for you, but will proofread your work, give you suggestions, and even point out things that your character can do. This will not be a long and drawn out thing, so each person, unless the battle kicks off to an awesome start, will have around 4-5 posts to make before the fight is halted and judged. The winners will advance, and so on, until finally one is crowned the Tournament of Fate Invitational Winner. That winner will get a banner of his/her choice made by, well, me.

So, sign in here with the character you will be using.

OH, and this tournament will be only for those needing help, we will have more battles in the near future for those of you already skilled enough to hold your own.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jace
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: FATE mini-tournament sign up.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skallagrim on Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:13 am

We are going to be using the preferred dueling rules of RPG, which is T1 Eden Era Rules If you are unfamiliar or unsure of them please let us know. The purpose is so that everyone learns to duel better, if you don't ask questions we cannot address the problems you may have.
The writer who cares more about words than about characters, action, setting, atmosphere is unlikely to create a vivid and continuous dream; he gets in his own way too much; in his poetic drunkenness, he can't tell the cart- and its cargo- from the horse.
John Gardner

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skallagrim
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Contributor Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:30 am

I would like to sign up ^_^
This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conumbra on Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:02 pm

I would like to participate in this as well.

Conumbra
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dakara on Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:22 pm

I would like to take part in this too. I finally got everything cleared up and have time for computer now. @.@
(10:24:35) CriminalMinds: I had this fight today. The thing was to fat to go in the hole even when pushing. So I had to get my fingers in and poke around until it hit the right places inside. It was so hard D:

Ahh Crim, will you ever learn? Spread the love people! Copy a Crimfail into your siggy today!

Dakara
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jace on Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:41 pm

Excellent! I would like to have at least 8 people sign up, so as soon as we have those, we will begin.

Jace
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!