Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Federation Alliance Navy ( IC)

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Federation Alliance Navy ( IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:57 pm

Jika threw a device on the ground. Him and his men pulled out their beam rifles. Their beam/plasma shields flared to life. When the device hit the gorund. It sent out a pulse. Once the pulse dissipated the other 8 of Jika's men teleported in around Jika with there rifles aimed at various marines. Jika had his aimed for the Captains head. Jika's voice sounded raspy and deeper through the faceplate. Captain, why did you shoot him? I was told to come as ordered by the high council. If you try to arrest me, i will be forced to kill every marine in this hangar bay if nessecary to make my escape. I no longer am part of the Federation, so do not impose federation rules and guidelines upon me. I am a bounty hunter now, one who works FOR the federation, so come, try and arrest me.

Jikas men formed a battle line quickly and efficiently each taking aim at a different marine. each one ready to kill a marine and several others before there shields even started to overload. Jika's men started to speak Dirokan, Jika silently spoke along with them. Anyone who was trained by Jika could recognize the words, they were the words Dirokans said before entering combat. At that point it was clear that Jika would fight the marines and the Captain, even if he could not escape. Then Jika spoke again. So what is it going to be Captain, will you let me leave, or will you start a firefight in which you know you are technologically outmatched? and one more thing, if you ever harm gary again, i will personally hunt you down, do you hear me? Gary is the closest thing to a brother i have, and i will not let you take that from me!
“A single rose can be my garden...a single friend, my world."
~Leo F. Buscaglia

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:17 pm

Gary groaned in the impact of his head to the ground, not the fact he was shot, he looked the down, a hoel through his dress uniform. He got helped up the marines looking at him shocked. The captain didnt know what to say, he figured they where both traitors . Gary looked around, the marine by the captain aiming there weapon at jika and his men.
He rubbed his head," man i keep getting beat up, he looked as he saw lt bars on a man next to him. " order your marines to stand down on jika and his men and arrest the captain under article four section2." the captain nodded, and signaled his marines. the marines switched there weapons to the captain. Gary made his way to the group. marines glancing at him in shock. " captain wonder, sir. You have violated article four section two of federation Alliance bylaws, i could have you put to death right now on spot, or thrown in prision for the rest of your life. My father was not a traitor and neater am i . " captain because i think there is good in people, i will let you live, you are now to serve on this ship as in charge of ship operations, your punishment is quaters arrest for after duty hours, for a time lintel i see fit. Gary looked at two marines, as they took the captain, away, he didn't fight, for gary was right on the law. Gary looked at jika and smiled,
" Relax brother, you and your men are safe, i trust life hasn't been to rough for the time you have been gone. " he thought a moment figuring the Alice would here about this and she wouldn't be really happy with him.
" jika, lets go to my office, there is something i wanted to talk to you about in private, not in a such so open place." gary extending his arm toward the elevator. " free cokes and other not healthy stuff"
“A competent leader can get efficient service from poor troops, while on the contrary an incapable leader can demoralize the best of troops.” John J. Pershing

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

gtucker
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:14 pm

Jika waved his hand, his men stood down. The 8 that teleported in teleported away. Jika picked up the beacon he dropped and the field for teleportation dissipated. Then Jika noticed the shield on gary's arm. "im sorry gary, i cannot go with you, i came to tell you i cannot come, i have an important mission that involves a sabotage of a war factory." Then Jika and his men left and entered their ship. The ship lifted up and then flew out of the hangar, once out of the hangar it sped up and then disappeared.

One week Later, reports would come from the planet of Abykon, the Federation war Factory was crippled in a strategic bombing and sabotage combination. The military base nearby was hit by a dozen men, including one larger leader. All fitting the description of Jika and his men. The federation marines were gunned down to an extent. 36 casualties were recorded before the attackers disappeared into thin air. A small circular deice on the ground from where they disappeared exploded shortly after.

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:50 pm

Gary nodded he understood, and wouldn't question it. He made his way to his office and took a seat, he brought up the command terminal and contacted the council on jikas behalf. He opened up his imail and waited for a response from Alice.

The ship was making its way to orion, the trip had to be delayed and the council ordered the ship to move to vector sector, for pirate activity, numerous transport ships where taking hits, and civilian ships, there crews being sluatherd women and children. Gary was thinking about jika evolved , he shook his head and poured a ucp with coke form his drink processor and add , a shot of whiskey in it, on duty you cant have it straight can have it mixed, some rules. Gary took a drink and crinkled his nose, he didn't like to drink but now seemed like the time. He pulled up the star map in his room looking at there current condition and location, then he tried to home in on jika, un successful but of course. He took a drink, and turned on the music in his office, ( andrea brucelli, DARE TO LIVE)

gtucker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:36 pm

Jika had been put in charge of a space pirate Super Battle group. His job was to take out the Federation battle group run by Gary. Jika frowned and shivered when he received the orders, but orders were orders. When he spoke to the pirate commander he asked one thing. "If i do this, allow me permission to make the Dirokan Council pay for what they have done to me." The Pirate commander agreed, seeing it as an opportunity to knock the Dirokans out of the war. Jika assembled his force of 8 dreadnoughts, 12 battle cruisers, 15 frigates, and 5 support carriers.

As the federation fleet entered vector 3 they started hitting pirate ships. Jika took the opportunity to attack. As they attacked a pirate vessel, the fleet warped in and immediately started attacking. All the support carriers launched their ship bombers and fighters. Main cannons opened fire. Jika and his men boarded his hunter craft and made there way for the USS Execelsior. about 5 of the pirate Boarding craft rammed into the ship and teams of Pirates made their way towards the bridge. The Hunter Craft and several fighters hit their way through federation fighters and the Hunter ship landed in the Hangar. Jika and his men piled out with shields on and rifles at the ready. They fired their beam weapons at the nearest marines.
"alright men, we do this, capture Gary alive, he is to be taken to Pirate command for questioning!" Jika and his team started to move, killing any and all federation personnel on their way and getting into firefights with federation marines.

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:33 pm

Gary was sicked by what was happening , jika of all people he couldn't believe it. the ship was rammed by pirate boarding ships, yet the pirates where going to have a surprise for them, the 1o1st was equipped with new shield and Armour technology thanks to the scan of the hsield when jika told gary to. the marines rushed toward the hanger. gary slipped into his armour, He sounded the action station alarms. he order a squad of marines to secure the hospital ward and make sure alice was pout to safty he couldnt stand himself if she was to get hurt or killed. HE strapped on his assualt rifle and shield and made his way toward the hanger. HE ordered the bridge locked down, and the main section s of the ship under tight control. THE automatic rail sentry turrets lowered from the ceiloes and raised form the floors scanning for pirate intruders. a sentry turre3t locked onto a pirate squad and tore them apart one by one., THe ships rail guns where targeting the pirate carriers and sinking them with shoots to there bridge and ammunition storages. the damage and kill report on the the ship gayr could see was all ready hi, bbut they would take back the ship. THe marines pushed to the hanger, locking the pirates back into the hanger. The marines formed a box and ceased fire, raisng there shileds and making a space tight area. The pirates stopped firing seeing what to do next lookign at jika. Gary was fighting pirates in the deck under, his old fashioned rapier in hand slicing guts eveyr where, and decapitating one. he finished the last with a shot to the head from his rifle as a shoot ripped into his leg, gary hitting the floor turnign around and hsooting anotehr in the head, he started crawling down the hall, pirates covering him and yanking him up. he was draged towards the hanger. gary wonder what was going on, and images of alice flashed back through his had, he hoped she was safe, he pulled a grenade out and tucked it into th epirates belt on his left, he sade a word and his armour hardening. the grenade went off, killing the squad and gary falling to the ground again, he pulled im slef up off the wall, and ordered the marines in the hanger to hodl there targets there.

gtucker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:38 am

Jika looked at the shields the marines had. "Hmph, Hunters, activate the special EMP for Dirokan technology." A wave of energy went off, frying the shield tech. The shields fell. The jika ordered the pirates to rip them apart, and left 8 of his hunters to lead the several dozen pirates in the hangar. Jika and 4 of his hunters went below the Hangar and saw Gary. "Now! Take him out!" A sound wave was fired at Gary. when it hit Gary was knocked unconscious. Jika put him in energy chains and then carried him to the escape pods. He then threw the teleportartion device near him, the 8 hunters from the Hangar appeared in the field. Jika then picked up the device and put it in his pocket. He and his men entered escape pods and they were jettisoned. The hunter ship flew on its own and came and picked them up. When gary finally woke up he was a Energy field, his leg was patched up, and his weapons were not on him. "Good evening Gary, you get a great honor, you are going to meet Pirate High Command."

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:00 pm

Gary woke up , he saw jika there, the enviroment was dark, the bulk head door, was rusted. he looked across to the right, blood or red paint he was hoping stained the floor, he looked at the energey field surround him him.
"jika come on , why would you do this, i can understand the ships hard but i can but taking me?" gary was furious and confused. he looked as he had a pain in his leg, he could see it was wrapped in a blue dirty rag, he just closed his eyes in discuss.
" what about everything ive done for you personally, you are my brother, my only family left, and you wish to hand me to the pirates, i have always looked up to you, always, now your just another one of them. " gary sat against the wall, he looked at jika, then looked down to the floor, hands in his lap. All he was think was hows the ship, and alice, the crew, what happend to every one, he was more worried about alice then anything.

gtucker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:08 am

Jika listened to what gary had to say, and he put his hands on his foreheads. This was a signal for the other men to leave the cockpit. The 2 co pilots left and the door sealed behind them. "My brother, for i still consider you that, i only said that because this device was on at the time." He held up a small device and then crushed it. "Once i left i called off the attack, all men who boarded the ship evacuated it, i NEED you Gary. I helped the Pirates to accomplish a goal, to right the wrongs of corruption in the Dirokan government. And war is the only way i know how." He turned off the energy field around Gary and helped him up. He then handed him new bandages. "There once was a Dirok, a Dirok in which all species were able to learn the abilities of the mind. That all changed when Jintokoro took first seat of the council. He stopped and forbade us from teaching other species, they wanted it only for themselves. So i plan to stop Jintokoro and bring purity back to the Dirokan empire." He took off his helmet, his face was scarred and burned. "I didnt join the pirates for monetary reason, they attacked my base, the men i have with me are not Dirokan, they slaughtered my men... Once the purity of the council has been restored, i will fight the pirates again, but for now, i need them. what do you say Gary, will you help me?"

Jika got up and walked to the pilot seat and just stood there, thinking, while waiting for Gary's response.

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:19 pm

Gary thought for a moment, he was processing everything that was happening. gary undid his disgusting bandages and replaced them with the new. He looked at jika, and remember what it was like when there is know one to trust. He shook his head, and looked at jika . " im with you, but i cant forgive you so easly for the slaughter of my men, and if alice was hurt ......" he puased he didnt know what to say or what he would do, he felt agry not knowing. He looked at jika. " what do you need me to do, we can storm the senate and go from there if you kill them, it wont go over good, the Aliance should stand by if there is no blood shed of higher ups. " he leanded against the wall, not really sure what he was doing.

gtucker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:05 pm

Jika looked at Gary. "i am sure Alice was fine, my boarding parties was the only one that came onto that ship, i ordered your ship away from heavy fire. And i do not wish the senate dead, i just want the corruption out of it. I Have orders to make the pirate fleet attack Jupiter since the fleet has left its orbit. I have opened a secure channel, warn the alliance if you wish." Jika then sent a message out over the radio. "Pirate battle fleet Juno-Alpha, assault the Jupiter alliance base. Several dreadnoughts are joining the fleet to assist."

Then Jika sat down and put his hands on his face and sighed deeply, not knowing what to do.

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:40 pm

Gary looked at the command screen and looked at jika then back, he typed in the frequency,
" this is lNavel Commander Tucker, serial 626363468, i have a urgent message for Jupiter base, there going to be under atack in a matter of time, activate emergency procedures, and ready for the attack, i advise again, ready defenses call back the fleet." gary ended the transmission no telling if the base would get it , or even read it for that matter. Gary looked at jika, "then what do you plant to do ? There private army they have surrounding the senate, isnt going to just let us walk on in, and then if we are able to get past them, what about all the security futures on the inside? " gary taking a seat in something that looked like a chair.

gtucker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:41 pm

Jika spoke. "That is why i sided with the pirates, they will set a diversion, and draw the forces away. Then we will walk in and talk to the senate, but be warned. They are all trained fighters, if they decide to fight, they would most likely kill us. so let us pray they dont fight, to make it so, we will surrender our weapons upon entering the chamber." Then jika gave him a beam rifle. "take this, but i want it back after, im not giving this tech to anybody, it is far too deadly and advanced. The rifle you hold has the power to disentagrate biologic matter, neither side is ready for such power."

Jika looked at gary hoping he would understand. "and if you must have Alice nearby to know she is safe i can retrieve her for you, of course she is most likely safer with your fleet, but this time a pirate commander is here, he calls the shots. He will msot likely target the excelsior, since it is a flag ship. I am sorry, but if you want her to be safe, we must extract her."

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:45 pm

Gary took the rifle and looked at jika in the eyes. " you have fought beside me and risked your life countless times, i have yours, and now would be no time differnt, i stand beside, you and alice, i think she'll be fine with the fleet, the flagship is a marvelous things, and the pirates havent faced the main guns or the moible suits yet" gary looked at the rifle and examined it, " of course youll get your rifle back"

gtucker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:18 pm

Jika looked outside as the 4 battle fleets joined up with them. each battle fleet consisted of the same ships. each one had 4 dreadnoughts, 12 frigates, 4 battle cruisers, 6 battleships, and 6 support carriers, each carrying about 100 fighters and bombers. "I know Federation ships are superior to Pirate ships, but are they enough to defeat that mass?" as he talked a Pirate flagship, carrying the space pirate commander warped in. It was called The Exterminator. It was aply named, it had massive guns and hundreds of turrets on it. It even had its own compliment of fighter/bombers. it was surrounded by 6 dreadnoughts that warped in with it. The flagship was about twice as big as the dreadnoughts.

The Pirate commander opened a link to Jikas ship. A hologram showed up and it started to talk. "Jika, who is that?" He pointed at Gary. "He better be with us, he looks like a officer from the federation. Are you a federation officer? Just to be safe, Jika you are to land in the flagship and escort him to me, i must know what he knows about Jupiter base." Then the hologram turned off. Jika looked at Gary. "Ok, you can tell him things, as i must bring you to him, but try not to tell him too much info, just basic stuff they would already know. Say you weren't high enough rank to know much else, and for god's sake, take off your XO badge." Jika waited for him to take off his badge, and then he led him to the transporter.

(The Pirate Commander) Image

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:02 pm

gary rubbeed his face and shook his head, he pulled of the commander bars and the xo bars from his collar, then he pulled out a anchor and put it on his collar. " im a chief now, just like that" He took off his cap and through it aside. He looked at jika. " if they hang me for this, im going to haunt you the rest of your life." gary joked he tried to find something to ammuse him slelf, he thought of minor details that he could give, and not tell about the two fleets warping in, he figured , he hoped it would even the fight. He looked at jika.
" im doing this because you asked me to, and because it will get me the hell out of here faster " he walked along jika.

gtucker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:46 pm

Jika smiled. "If you are hanged I will demand they hang me too, after all, i drove you to do it." Then he caught the hat and placed it on the ground. "i want to get out of here as well, so lets hurry." When they got to the transporter, Jika's group of 12 men were waiting, they wen wherever their leader went. They transported inside the pirate ship. It felt odd to be inside a pirate ship, and not killing pirates, but Jika kept the urge down.

They arrived in the hangar, where Pirate transporters where. The hangar was massive. On the ceiling they had hundreds of fighters and bombers, even a couple dozen transport ships and boarding craft. Dozens of Pirate marines were patrolling the area. They seemed to give Gary a look as if they have seen him kill their brethren. They even looked at Jika, who was wearing his mask, with looks of anger, as if they knew he helped kill hundreds of space pirates in one battle. The Hangar seemed ornately decorated. The ship seemed more like a cruise line then a flagship. everywhere looked ornate and fancy, nothing seemed like the dull metal walls of the excelsior. Even though the pirates didn't seem to like Jika they moved out of the way. Jika and his twelve men following, and Gary next to Jika seemed like a intimidating sight. They got to a security checkpoint where the pirates demanded they surrender their weapons. Jika responded by pulling out a beam pistol and shooting the pirate. in the chest. The pirate had not activated shielding and his chest seemed to melt away as the shot hit him. The other pirate hastily ran to the door and opened it, begging them to walk by and keep their weapons. Eventually they got to the lift where the bridge was. the pirate commander greeted him. "Greeting Jika, how are you?" Jika just sat there staring at the man. "alright, don't answer my good friend, and this must be the turncoat officer! greetings! follow me to my office." He walked into a room much like the captains of the excelsior's, very basic, it had a desk and chairs, the only fancy thing was of course, the walls and ceiling. There was also a plasma gun rack. "You will be pleased to know that the plasma technology stolen from Dirokan ships has been outfitted to every ship in this combined fleet, and every marine has a plasma weapon, we are working on shielding, but for now, the Federation wont know what hit them, the plasma will boil the hulls of their ships! But as a turncoat you must be glad, please tell me about the defensive capabilities of the Jupiter base and any codes that can help us deactivate the defenses." Jika contacted Gary in his head. "I will explain why we are good friends, before the pirates fought the federation, we were close friends. And you don't have to tell him any codes if you don't want to, he will trust you as long as you don't give him a reason not to." Jika stayed standing and 4 of his men inside took positions in the corners of the room, the other 8 waited outside. The commander bid Gary sit down and relax. If you weren't at war with his race, he would most likely be the most friendly man you have ever met.

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:11 pm

Gary took his time, taking his seat, he never made sudden movements because it always made someone trigger happy, and gary preferred to hang on to his life for now. "The station has 10 quad rail guns, there fire power will take out the ships, if you dont take out there separate power gen raters located on the after sector. " gary knowing that there where really 30 and that the generators he was talking about here air conditions for that section. " now dont forget about the marine garrison on the surface of the planet, and the support fighter they have", gary pointing high above the real placement and showing a supply runway. he looked at jinka and twitched his eyes for jinka to read his mind.
` I have to by the federation time by any means necessary, by the time there attack begins we should have nearly controlled the senate. ~

" for this mission your going to need to split your fleet, half aroudnthe right around the back side of the planet, then the other a frontal assault, the frontal assualt will severely criple the fleet, but wont destroy the station. Then the side that flanked will come around and destroyed it form the rear. " Gary new the rear was where the fleets commign in would enterer, and hopefully get a jump on the fleet.

" I want to see the federations burn and fall from the sky , back where they belong on the ground, defenseless. " Gary trying to give a cheer, it being fake he was trying hard hoping it would pass.

gtucker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:14 pm

The pirate commander stood up and shot the ground by Gary's feet while smashing his fist into the desk. "you see my boy... do not lie to me. I know the info on the railguns is true, but there are more, i only dont know where the generators are. Those generators, are air conditioners... weve had an XO turncoat who gave us a technical schematic of the base, it has no defensive stuff on it though. He was too hesitant to give us the rest, so we killed him. This is your last chance, tell me the truth. Our spies have told us 30 quad railguns. I thought you should already know we are going to send the full force of this fleet against the base, that was pirate high command's orders, another smaller fleet about the quarter of the size of this fleet will attack Mars as a distraction. we have a battle plan. So now... tell me the truth, you are at a bad start..... so called turncoat." Jika started to get worried. "if you please, let me speak to him, he may just be hesitant to give any information away." Jika led gary to a corner of the room. The pirate commander sat back down, letting them talk.

"Gary, what the hell are you doing? I didnt tell you to bullshit the entire thing, only a bit. You should know there have been other turncoats and spies. I will try and get you back on his good side, i am connected to your mind, just think and i will be able to hear you." He walked back to the commander and started to talk. The commander got up and started yelling. "No, he is a liar! I will interrogate him as the fleet moves. Helmsman! full speed to Jupiter base!" He got up ad a dozen pirate marines, each with plasma weaponry and armor stepped up to gary. They grabbed him and took his weapons and started to lead him out. Jika contacted him through his mind.

"i will see what i can do, i will try and change his mind, for now... try not to break... i am sorry....... but i cannot help you at the moment." Jika ran after the commander and meant to change the commander's mind no matter what it took.

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:16 pm

" your spy was wrong and your turn coat, the schematics where the first plan for the station, then towards the end they changed them so this wouldn't happen, i served as a mobile suit commander for a standard rotation and i use to have a little love intrest with a young ensign. We use to crawl around and find places we wouldnt get caught. " he looked at the pirate commander. " sending the whole fleet to attack the front will expose the fleet to being flanked . Federations bombers and mobile suits are strong ,and will do massive damage to your fleet." gary yelling towards the commander trying to persuade the commander. he looked at jika. Gary signed.

gtucker
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!