Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Federation Alliance Navy ( IC)

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Federation Alliance Navy ( IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:20 pm

gary used a mixture of his new shield and his battle rifle togather. They stormed the bridge. The ships was running on a skeleton crew. The bridge officers turned to them to face them, there rifles aimed but the marines and gary took there shots putting them down like ravid dogs.
" commander give me, a full download of there database, and lets get there auto canons off."
gary looked around the battle outside was still raging.
" send a false transmission to the pirate fleet that the ship was able to kill the boarding party , to keep them unaware of the situation. Maybe ram there ship into there carrier. " gary nodded to the squad.
" where out of here in ten minutes, those charges are off in 11"
gary ran over to the command panel, closing the blast doors to seal off the bridge and activate the escape pods.
“A competent leader can get efficient service from poor troops, while on the contrary an incapable leader can demoralize the best of troops.” John J. Pershing

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

gtucker
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:04 pm

Jika sent the transmission and started working on the database. Give me 5 minutes to get the data and another 3 to set the auto navigation. He went to work, his fingers moving surprisingly fast for his awkward position, pirates were far shorter then Dirokans. As Jika was working the auto cannons would not turn off when they went to ram, they would start targeting other ships. To type faster, he turned his shield off, for it would hamper with his abilities. A pirate drone was hidden on the ceiling, looking like a simple detector. It unhinged its legs and fired 3 shots at Jika before the other marines cut it down. Jika was hit three times in the back, one near the spinal cord and two near the right shoulder blade.

Jika cried out in pain and fell backwards, purple/blue blood flowing out of his wounds. he took the hot end of his plasma sword and cauterized the wounds for the time being. I need medical attention, i got the data, but i cant program it to ram, the auto turrets will target other pirate in 3 minutes though. Lets go, my wounds grow worse, one of the bullets fragmented into my back. The Dirokan marines prepared a stretcher and put Jika on it. They waited for orders from Gary to get to the escape pods.
“A single rose can be my garden...a single friend, my world."
~Leo F. Buscaglia

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:23 pm

Gary looked at the marines, things not good at all.
" take him to the escape pod and get ready to launch, strap in ill be there soon. "
gary nelt down to jika and patted him on the should grabing his hand.
" my friend you did your job, one of the bravest men i know you and your marines. .. alright get him out of here"
gary got back up the marines taking him up lifting him on the litter, they carried them out of the blast door away from the bridge towards the escape pods.
Gary turned back around, looking at the helm control. He ran over, the hole time watching the battle raging outside, the alliance losing a destroyer, looked like all hands lost, gary could see the flagship , in all its glory. He bent down looking at the control panel, the commands where locked. He tried fighting with the controls again nothing happened. HE signed and saw through the escape pod control panel that the marines where in there and secured. He went over to it and pushed the launched button, the pod jettisoned out in under 5 seconds the blast door sealing off. He could see the marines trying to figure out what happen. Gary knew that launching them off, would mean he would only have to worry about himself. He knelt down and ripped open the back of the helm control, pulling out wires, he started slicing and fixing new wires together. He climbed back up and started messing with the controls again.

the controls unlocked showing a green light. He re adjusted the controls and aimed it at the capital ship, full speed ahead. The auto guns came back on and continued firing at alliance ships but at least it wouldn't last for long.
i hate playing hero, and i dont want a medal for this he thought to him self, he didn't want to have to do this, but it was better then risking everyone for it. He could feel the ship turning and the engines boosting.

A drone jumped ontop of gary and started attacking him with fist swinging. Gary fought thrashed with him on the ground, gary fumbling for his knife, he couldn't reach it, he was getting hit in the ribs hard, he could feel the bruising. Then he reached to his left arm, the drones head next to it, he pushed the shield power up, the plasma slicing through the drones head, as it made its barrier. The front part of the head and the blood fell on gary, he pushed it away getting the drone off. He could feel sharp pains in his ribs. Gary turned the corner to the escape pods , hearing a groaning noise. He was going to step into the pod but he couldn't, he had to check it out.

He turned the corner seeing a injured dirkan marine, he thought all of them made it off, he didn't know what to do, he took a belt off a dead pirate marine and tied it around him and the dirkan . He begin to drag the marine to the pod. more drones poured out, gary forgot his rifle in the bridge, gary reached for his pistol, he began to take aim shots firing , hitting there targets, killing one with a shot to the head. The gun exhausted gary not thinking to bring spare clips, he pulled around the shield making his way to the escape pod . He tried to get into the pod, but the opening was to small, and the shield wouldn't fit with it out, he stopped untied himself , he began to deactivate the shield, and pushed the marine through, gary winched in pain,he got shot in the back , another one gazing him, he pushed the marine through and slammed the door shut, he pushed the launch button.

The pod launched, the marine and gary inside. Gary checked the marine, opening his airway trying to keep it open. He shit his eyes, the pain was getting worse, and blood was soaking the back of his shirt. he forgot about the pain in his ribs complete, but continued to focus his attention to keep the marine alive.

The pod with jirka and his marines where picked up by the flag ship, and jika was taken to the hospital floor. Pages went out to doctor winter and her staff . Gary and the marines pod drifted, neither one able to pilot. He could see the battle in the far, then a loud clunk was herd, A rescue ship picked the pod up and carried it to the excelsior. The pod was secured, emergency medical crews, loaded up the marine , gary making sure of that first, then another crew loaded him up, but not before gary knew the jirka and his crew made it back first. They began to carry the two away.

gtucker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:49 pm

Jika just laid back and relaxed as he was rushed into the emergency medical room. Apparently he was hurt badly, but he did not care. If he could just live and still battle again that's all he cared about. He did one thing though, he sensed throughout his body where the bullets hit. he grimaced. Once had hit his spinal cord, and it had fractured, luckily he was paralyzed. The other two directly hit his right shoulder blade. It was shattered into dozens of pieces. That's what he was mad about, he probably could never use his right arm again, or at least he hoped he could.

As the medical staff came into the room Jika began to loose consciousness and blacked-out. If they needed help where he was hit exactly they would need to open him up. About 2 minutes after the staff came Jika could feel his heart beating faster and faster. it started to beat out of control. Jika's race was never fully unconscious so he knew everything that was happening. he was scared, what if he died?

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:51 am

Alice frustrated that no one seemed to have seen Gary leaving. “What the hell where you thinking…he wasn’t stable enough to continue fighting…” The staff seemed to back away from her a bit feeling quite frightened since they had never seen her so mad before but just then the alarm went off as injured marines started flooding into the emergency room, all the beds were being to fill out as the nurses and doctors all scrubbed in and put on their gloves to start operating on those who were severely injured. Alice then called over the speakers, “Any available crew members who have any medical skills please report to the medical floor immediately….as a matter off fact any free hands please report to the medical floor immediately.” She rushed back out seeing someone get carried in who had been hit in the spinal cord, they couldn’t operate on him just yet because they didn’t know exactly where it was and therefore if they operate and accidently cut the wrong thing he could become paralysed. Alice noticed one off the pilots coming in to give a hand and immediately waved for her to come over, “Have you ever given a needle to anyone?” The girl nodded explain how her brother used to be a diabetic and she had to give him a shot. “That’s good enough for me…okay I want you to scrub up and then give this guy something for the pain…ask nurse Becky where the needles and stuff are….and after that make sure he gets an x-ray so we can operate.” Just then Alice spotted Gary coming in still quite frustrated as she moved over to him. “So you decided to come back…but worse then before,” she smirked. Grabbing a needle as she very forcefully stuck it in his thigh, “I’m going to be nice to you and put you under as we operate,” she grinned noticing his eyes slowly closing before ordering them to carry him into the operating room.

----------------------------------------------------------

Emma heard the alarm go off and the head doctor calling out over the speaker system that they needed help. She quickly rushed down to the medical unit really to help out but once she got there, there was chaos; blood was everywhere and on everyone. People screaming out in pain as others yelled over each other trying to organise everything. Emma stood there staring at the chaotic scene in front off her before she noticed one off the doctors waving at her to come over.

“Have you ever given a needle to anyone?”
She nodded, “um….yeh my brother is a diabetic and I used to help him stick his needles in his stomach.” The doctor immediately started explain what she had to do Emma was paying attention but couldn’t seem to take her eyes off the man laying on the stretcher he looked like he was in a great amount off pain. The doctor rushed away and Emma have waved her hand in front of the guy, “Hi…I’m Emma and you must be…” She looked down at the medical chart, “Jika…I’m a pilot…” She realised her mistake, this man was dying and obviously didn’t want to know that he was left in the hand off an unprofessionally. “Um…but I used to study medicine,” she half smiled. “I’m going to scrub up and then give you something for that pain,” Emma walked over to the sink cleaning her hands before putting on some gloves. She also found nurse Becky and got herself a needle before returning to Jika’s side. “This might hurt a bit,” Emma bite her bottom lip a bit and turned her face away a bit before sticking the needle in his thigh. She looked like a first timer but at least she stuck it in the right spot. “That should ease the pain a bit….now we have to go get an x-ray.” She grinned as she unlocked the wheels on the bed he was in before pushing him through the corridor and towards the place where the x-ray machine was. “Excuse me patient coming through,” she seemed to quiet enjoy herself.

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:13 am

Gary didn't say anything, when Alice came over, he wanted to but he didn't. He probley should have stayed int the first time but, it was just a small gash and a head ache. He was worried about jika hoping he made it, he couldn't see anyone. Then he remember the marine he brought back, what about him. Gary struggled a bit, but the pain was there. He looked at Alice and started to mumble something,
" sooo dinnnnnn outttttttt of ques......? "
Garys eyes closing as he passed out from the sedative.

At first he didnt know where he was, he was in a giant blackness , a abyss . He looked around didnt freak, then he saw Alice , she was working on a patient in surgery. He smiled and tryed to run to her, but nothing happened. He stopped he looked again it was Jika, he smiled and tryyed to run again nothing. Then everything disappeared. He then saw a white light, he shielded his eyes. It came faster and faster, gary trying to block, then he could make out what it was. A planet, but not earth, or any other planet in the alliance. It was beautiful. He could see a space port and ships around it, not big ones but small frigates. Life looked like it was simple.

Then the scene changed as massive ships, made with a cruel imagination showed up. They strafed the star base taring it apart, the Ships where the size of battle cruisers, but there designs where not the same, there ships where not all the same parts, different from many places it looked like. There ships shot out spears with chains, sending them through the smaller frigates haul. The ships then launched on with giant tenticale arms, some thing , someone begin attacking the ships crew, gary could see the bridge , like the vision had zoomed in.

The bridge was swarmed by these monsters, there claws where for arms, there heads where many eyes, and teeth that ripped them apart, they killed the entire crew spilling the blood all over the , they dragged the bodies out. The bridge was a mess.

Another ship jumped into the planet area, looked like a capital ship, with a hole bunch of spore like pods attach to it. It launched its pods, sending them down to the planet. Gary looked shocked if not scared. The vision shifted to the planet, it looked like earth, much like earth, just the architecture was different and the humanoids where skinny , and there heads longer, with yellowish skin.

The pods dropped, and out came the creatures, it was a invasion. The planets military tried to put up a fight but all they had where simple smaller weapons with small bullet metal casing. They shot endlessly, finally running out of ammo. They here swarmed and taken back to the pods. Every man women and child where killed on the planet in a matter of hours.

The scene shifted to the planet now , the planet no longer beautiful but covered in red a crisom red, the view on the surface was even deader. The building where ruined, bodies littered the ground, but they where begin processed and taken into some kind of machine, then they would come out more horrified then the original monster that attacked. Then gary saw the one responsible for it all, A figure stepped out, covered in a long like dress, made from bone shards and some other stuff he didn't want to know. The monster bowed as it walked and one run up giving it a stick. They begin to chant " long live the queen, long live the queen.
The queen silenced the crowed.
" i queen savira will rule this universe and then it will be are my children."
the crowed cheered loud. Chanting and raising a muck.
Gary could see that everything was getting smaller and going away. The light disappearing . He could then see his body again, he was dead, and begging shocked, he didn't fear he saw Alice there, she looked like she was going to break down. Then before he knew it , he was there alive. He looked up at Alice for once back in his own body and smiled. " miss me."

Gary woke up sometime later, the hospital level quit now, he looked as he was bandaged up. He needed to talk to the captain right away. He though about ripping out the iv and going , but that might make Alice even more mad. He got out of bed with everything still attached. He noticed flowers next to him, he picked them up after putting on a blue robe. He walked out of his room, and made his way pas the nurse, he saw Alice door and snuck in placing the flowers on her desk, he wrote a note that said " cya later" and walked back out. He continued down the hall, dragging his monitor and iv bag along, he felt sore, but it wasn't bad, made him know he was alive. He made his way into another room, the viewing room, he walked over to the window and it looked like it was the ocean out side. He remember the date and could remember walking on the beach not a care in the world, He sat down in the chair wrapping his robe around tight. He continued to looked out the window.

gtucker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:58 am

Emma finally got the x-ray down; it took her sometime to workout the machine and all the buttons. All she had to do now was go and find the head doctor again and get this guy into surgery. As she glanced over at him he appeared to be unconscious but she purposely checked his pulse to make sure that he was actually still alive. She wheeled the bed back to the main entrance and then scanned the room for the doctor. She was sitting at the end off someone’s bed looking quite worried. Emma quietly knocked on the door and walked inside, “Sorry to intrude but Jika is ready for surgery…here’s the x-ray.” She grinned handing it over to her as the doctor was checking it out underneath the light.

“Would you be able to wait here and make sure this guy doesn’t leave his bed until one of the nurses or me tell him to,” the doc smiled before heading out the door. Emma decided to make herself comfortable sitting in the chair next to the bed she pulled out the man’s file and scanned through it, looking at all the surgeries and things he had done. “Jeez, you sure seem to get hurt a lot Mr…..” she flipped through, “oh commander Gary…nice to meet you,” Emma grinned looking over at the man resting. As time passed she got a little tired and fell asleep.

After a while she woke up to find the bed was empty, “shit…” she quickly got up and found a nurse and asked her if the man was allowed to leave and she shook her head. “Crap….the doc’s going to be angry with me.” Emma quickly rushed into the hallway and just started running in one direction to try and find the patient. Occasionally she asked people with they had seen him but no one appeared to have. Just then she stopped him in entering the viewing room. She quickly raced after him, entering the room huffing and puffing, “jeez your quick…um your supposed to be in your bed.”

-------------------------------------------

Alice left Gary in the hands of one of the pilots while she took Jika into surgery. The surgery took about nine hours and they removed all the bullets without fracturing his spine, they also put in some metal plates and bolts around the area that had been fractured to keep the spine in place and straight. Alice wheeled Jika into one of the recovery room before recording his heart rate, he appeared to be stable but would have to be watched for the first few hours just in case something went wrong. She order another nurse to sit by his side and make sure he rests while Alice got ready for the next operation. It was going to be a long night.

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:55 am

Jika felt everything that went on during the surgery, that was the downfall of being a Dirokan, you never were truly unconscious or asleep, you could feel and hear everything around you. Jika eyes suddenly shot open and he got up, not fully, but as if he was just sitting. His arms seemed to unnaturally bend and he felt the metal plates underneath his skin. Jika sighed, he would never fight the same again. This time he fully got up, he stood at his full height of 9 and half feet. Everything seemed blurry, but he guessed that was a side effect of whatever they gave him. He pushed the nurse aside who trying to get him to rest and he started to go to the captain's office in the bridge. As he bent his back to go through the door so he wouldn't hit his head, his back started to slightly bleed, but he didn't seem to notice. All he wanted to know was whether or not Dirok has survived.

He eventually got the elevator to the bridge and stepped onto the bridge once he got to the correct level. He snapped to attention and saluted. Lt. Commander Jika reporting sir! I must ask, have we won the battle, or were we forced to retreat? With that said Jika stayed snapped at attention waiting for whatever answer the Captain gave him.

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:09 am

Gary sat low in his chair trying not to be scene.
" oh you found me "
He looked out at the ocean view again, he got up a little wiry but not to bad.
" alright warden i guess ill go back." he laughed wondering is Alice knew. He walked back down the hall with Emma helping him along the way. He glanced at his clothes, noticing she had her pilot id hanging out of her pocket. He laughed to him self. " don't worry im not a commander right now, so no saluting and no sirs, got it?" Emma looked back up about to say it but nodded instead with a smile.

Emma helped gary back into his bed turning the covers over for him. Gary got in not really wanting to stay but he did. He climbed in and pulled the blanket up.

Emma explained she was under orders to watch gary and not let him leave, He smiled.
" well this will be are little secret."
A nurse came in with a cup of coffee, just how gary liked it with alot of sugar and a little cream.
" well i see i still get my coffee"
gary grabbing the Cup and taking a sip perfect.

" so , Emma did the doctor say anything about the rest of my men, besides one being in surgery, and can you find out about the one i tried to save?"

He layed back thinking off the marines, then Alice, all he could think about was Alice for some reason now.
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
The captain turned around. and saluted back.
" Lt. Commander Jika , im glad to see you up again even know you should be in bed. ..... We won your home is safe, what ever the commander did, the ship he hit scared the rest of them off, then we hunted them down and there fleet is no more. Your marine lived, he'll be ready for battle in a week of therapy. Gary will be on light duty for a week or doctors release. Your on light duty for a week or doctors release" he pushed his gib checking a message.
" Where to report to the alliance command, in the nexus system , two weeks away. something urgent so i dont even know what going on, I want you to make sure the ships marine division is ready encase where boarded, or we have to do an invasion, those are orders from the admiral. "
he sipped a cup of tea the steam coming off the top.
" Commander tucker, is a good guy, hes true to his word when he said he would leave a man behind, and he ment it when he wouldn't jeopardize his crew lives. The reason your marine lived was because gary gave him most of the oxygen well gary did cpr on him. HE risked his own life on a dieing marine, no offense just doesn't seem worth it, but he did and where all grate full. "
the captain didn't like officers that took risk like gary did, he expected gary to remain on the ship during the attack, he told him he wasn't allowed to use his mobile suit, and gary went with Jika instead.
" commander i want you to make sure when the time comes that im no longer in command, Commander tucker can do it, He's to risky for a officer and is going to get himself killed. officers are made to sit behind a desk not be in the front lines. "
the captain sipped his tea, finishing the cup.
" that is all commander, and nice to see your up" the captain smiled and turned back to the bride controls.

gtucker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:30 pm

Jika took the Captain's advice, he accepted the nona ctive duty and returned to the medical bay. Once there he went to visit Gary. Gary practically saved him, so he had to visit. After arguing with nurses he finnaly just walked through them and went to see Gary. He entered the room and he smiled, as he bent over, the wound on his back somewhat reopened and bled a little, but then it stopped. It bled just enough to make the bandages look purplish blue, the color of Dirokan blood. Greeting Gary, it is I Jika, as you can see i am alive and well. He knew he wasnt well, and knew if he kept active like this his wounds would never heal. But he would stay active until they forced him to rest, as it wasnt in Jika's nature to just sit down after a battle.

What you saw earlier was us entering the battle state. Gary, would you like to preform the Dirokan Tradition of ending the battle state with me?

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:56 pm

Gary looked at jika happy he was alive,
" your wounds are not healed but your alive. I would love to , but dont i have to be a Dirokan to due it?"
gary smiled he could see his bandages turning purple and shook his head. He could feel his wounds still soar and some bleeding. He sat up and propped up on a pillow, swung his legs off the side of the bed.
" i did my best to save your marine, weather he lived or not i dont know?

gtucker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:00 pm

Jika sat cross legged opposite of gary. Follow my lead and repeat after me. Jika started to hum. Then he looked at Gary and started to speak dirokan.

Jintoraka naga resopa. Jika waited for Gary to repeat what he said. He corrected him if he spoke it incorrectly. Koto Ranza niyophyte. Once he again he waited and corrected him. Then he spoke for a final and third time. Tatori yakazu hiwatha. Once Gary repeated Jika smiled.

Now you must chant it with me. those three phrases all at once, over and over again. And no you don't need to be Dirokan. do not be worried about the feeling you get. Just follow my lead. Jika then closed his eyes and mouth. Gary could hear his voice. Just project your thoughts outward, i shall assist you with making it audible. Then Gary heard the chanting of Jika, even though his eyes and mouth were closed.

The chant had an ominous feel to it, but it started to gain rhythm and would be easier to say. Jintoraka naga resopa.... Koto Ranza Niyophyte.... Tatori yakazu hiwatha.... And Jika kept projecting this thought so all in a 50 foot radius could hear. Once he feels Gary do the same he would start to help him project his thoughts.

As they would be chanting, Jika opened his mouth and eyes, they were completely black. Light began to fill them, which was the opposite of before, when the light left them. Gary would get a nagging feeling to do the same thing, to open his mouth and eyes.

Once this happened Gary would feel a sensation envelop him. Gary would be able to feel his body come alive, he would feel every cell going about its business, he would feel his wounds slowly healing. In the process of this, his wounds would heal faster. The feeling would be alien to Gary, he would feel overwhelming happiness and sadness at the same time. The feeling of each cell doing something different would possibly even make Gary lose concentration, but Jika would help him stay concentrated.

Then suddenly the chanting would stop, Jika would stop the projection of their minds, and the light would once again fill them, and they would return to normal, they would feel nothing extra sensory.

well, did you like it? If you want, i have been permitted by the elder council to teach any human how to project their thoughts, or telepathy as you humans would call it. Would you like to learn? I ask only you, for you are my closest friend on this ship.

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:45 pm

Gary wasnt sure what happened. He looked at jika and smiled, he was sad and happy at the same time. He saw jikas thoughts as his own and jika his. He was amazed by the fact that he a human could sense it and feel it. He shook a little but just tired and wore out but the same time full of energy. He nodded.
" as you are mine jika, in the male since of course, you are a brother to me."
gary putting his arm on jika shoulder.
" i want to learn and know it like the back of my hand."
His wounds felt ok, there was no aching pain, there was no blood , he felt normal again, but he didnt feel like this ever. The feeling was amazing he felt like he was faster and stronger, then he thought about Alice , He liked her, the strictness and how tidy she was, most how beautiful and her personality. It was great. Gary closed his eyes and hummed for a moment and opened them back up.
" did the captain say anything, i know you saw him, nurse told me."
gary figured he was goign to be thrown in the bridge at anytime for disobeying orders, but then he figured being xo had its perks.

gtucker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:04 pm

Jika smiled when he thought of Alice. I must warn you, i can feel your thoughts, and you can feel mine. Who do you think of so fondly? Jika's smile widened as he waited for Gary to answer. and of course i shall teach you, as you are a brother to me. The captain said we would have light duty for a week. But i shall have to get a doctors order saying i can go back. Then Jika stood up and left and then Gary could hear his thoughts.

Training begins tomorrow, and keep thinking of her, just don't think her name, i shall guess who it is eventually.

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:16 pm

" well what i cans say is , shes very special person, that i meet during my reassignment time. She checked on me day to day and over saw everything personaly. My family wasnt alowed to know about what happened so i never got any visitors, but i had her. on christmas she brought me a presnt, on my birthday a present, and she always stayed tell i fell asleep. She was my family, It brought me really close to her. Fawned of her. My family was on sister 3 when they attacked and i have no one now but her. and of course you."
gary smiled , he couldnt get his mind off her, but he did for a second or two.
" so training tomorrow ? I think we need to see what the marines can do. They need to be trained as much as it takes to predict each others actions before they told or done. Once the nurse lets me out will go get some chow and discuss how later. "
gary could feel his body fully now, no soreness no acing. "

gtucker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:13 am

Jika returned to his normal duties, minus the combat training. he was the Marine Commander after all, he wouldnt let his duty slide because he got shot 3 times in the back, two in the right shoulder blade and one in the spine. He walked out feeling better then ever, he would finally be a teacher of the Dirokan customs, but it was to humans. He would be the first case of teaching there customs to humans. He would have to get permission from the council first though. Jika went to the comm room and patched himself in. he secretly let it go to Gary's comm as well. Before starting the conversation he told Gary in his mind, Do not speak, or I could be executed. Jika then started to talk to the council.

Honored council, i am wondering and asking permission if i may teach.... Jika was interupted. Teach our customs? To humans?? It cannot be done! Jika just stared. Councilman, it is under sector 10 of Dirokan law, when communicating with military eprsonal, mind searching is not to be used. The councilman started to look ashamed.

Never the less, you may never teach a human Jika. And if you do, it will end your career, and we shall make sure you are executed. Is that understood? Now leave before we decide to execute you now for asking such a foolish question and wasting our time.

Jika exploded with anger. How dare you say i waste your time! If it wasnt for me, the pirates would be assaulting Dirok! I went in personally, i got injured for your survival! and you say i waste your time??? The council was speechless, nobody had ever spoken to them in such a way.

Jika Datanka, we have already sent word for your fleet to turn back to Dirok. You are to be placed under arrest, you have spoken out of conduct and will be tried for shaming the honor of the council, what do you say? Jika started to tear but he did not cry. I say... as humans would say it, Go Fuck Yourself! With that Jika shutdown the comm and stormed away. He went to the barracks and gathered his marines. Men, the council wants me arrested, will you come with me, or get arrested as well? the dirokan marines said theyd all go with him. Jika led them with all the dirokan gear, including all the plasma rifles and plasma tech, to a drop ship. he opened up comm to the captain. Captain, i am leaving the federation, the council wants me dead. I will still help you, but as a bounty hunter, not an agent of the Dirokan empire. Just comm me on this frequency if you ever need help. The frequency is 9.8765129. Jika out. The dropship blasted off into space.

Eventually Jika landed on his home planet, there he found a ship, the one he used to fly. He and the marines worked on it. It was about 30 feet long and ten feet wide. It looked like. (sorry for size of pic.) Image
Once he was done fixing it up, Jika started to work on new tech. he would start to work on Beam technology, which would outclass plasma in every way.

OOC: Im not leaving the rp, its just that Jika's role has changed, and Gtucker, gary heard the comm discussion between Jika and council. Just wanted to make that clear. :D

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:46 pm

Alice finally finished with all the patients, taking off her blood gloves and throwing them in the bin before she washed her hands. She quickly went to her office cleaning the place up a bit before locking the door. She couldn’t help herself and went over to the room Gary was supposed to recovering in but to her surprise he wasn’t there. “Your going to be trouble in the morning,” she mumbled to herself clearly to worn out to go chase after him she went to her cabin instead. Once inside she immediately collapsed on the bed and fell asleep straight away.

---------

Emma fell asleep on one of the chairs in the medical room.

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:23 pm

Gary observes the training with Jika, and never saw a marine force so strong before. They drilled in a single entity. Gary walked into his office on the main deck. His body was still store, but still full of energy. He looked at the clock figuring Alice was done, he looked back to his computer, newing she would be mad, he got ready to send her a imail to her desktop. Then A ping sounded, a comm window open, but instead of seeing his face in the sending windowing he saw jika and the council in the outgoing window. He didn't speak, hearing jika in his head to keep quiet. He listened in, anger feeling him for there actions toward jika. He saw the anger in jikas face, gary still kept quit. THe transmission ended. gary running out of his office, and making his way to the marine hanger, running through two lt. holding hands, " sorry" gary running into the express elevator.He pressed the button for marine level 15, the elevator shotting down, the code gary put in stopped the elevator from stopping at every floor for other people. The elevator shot open, gary bursting out. He ran intothe barracks of jikas marines, empty everything gone. " no you really did" he ran faster heading toward marine drop ships. He stopped hearing a drop ships making launch, he looked out the window seeing jika ship jet off. " farewell my friend, ill see you soon, promise." He turned around making his way to his office.

Gary opened back up the imail to Alice.
~ hey beautiful, yes i said beautiful, im sure you look amazing covered in the blood gown with your hair up in the little bun and hat. I did leave with permission from the nurse, i figure you found out by now i wasn't their. I guess ill have to get hurt more to come see you. well ill be available give me a imail or a ping.
The guy you rock his world .
Gary.~
he closed the imail and opened up a decrypted communication sent to him from the high council.
~ commander Gary tucker, your presence is required at the high council . You have been summoned for a briefing on your next objective. your captain has a set of your orders, and your ship will be docking with orion tomorrow. Arrive on time and have Jika with you, this regard the security of the universe and life within it . Transmission terminated .

gary shook his head, hearing nothing of it before, and they requested jika. Gary brought up another transmission window, he entered the frequincey number an dtyped hsi message.
~ jika its gary, you and i have a request to meet he councial tommrrow at orion, they didnt specify rank or anything, so that means they allready know or request you anyways. Jika please be there tommrow by three.
your brother.
Gary~
he got up from his desk and headed outside of his office. He made his way to the officer lounge, he grabbed a coke and a snickers, and made his way to the relaxation room. He ate the candy bar, and sipped his coke. He rested his back on a palm tree and focused his view out towards the imaged mountains. He eyes started closing, he closed his eyes fully and started to sleep. The air smelling like palm and the green moisture all around. He started drifting thinking of jika, and everything that happened, and then thinking of Alice, and the beautiful smile, then just Alice, as he fell asleep.

gtucker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:12 pm

Jika had been gone for some time, at least it felt like he had been, his appearance has changed, he looked almost the same, but he had bounty hunter armor on. He ordered 4 of his dozen men to stay with him while he would test pilot his new craft. The other 8 would guard home base. The ship took off and flew into space, he was flying around the planet, testing it out when Gary's message went in. Jika turned to his men and said autopilot take over, i'm putting my armor on. and you men, make sure the autopilot doesn't explode this time. Jika got up and entered his chambers in his ship, which looked small, but was actually quite roomy inside.

Jika stepped out with his bounty hunter gear on. (this is what Jika looked like) Image
(his armor looked like that except just imagine his body from the OOC picture inside it instead. :))

Jika put on his face plate, he would make it clear he was no longer part of the federation, he only worked for them, and they have even started paying him, but.. the pirates have made hefty offers. Nevertheless Jika went in to Orion and arrived early, like he always did. he would be there waiting for Gary in his new armor. His 4 men by his side. (picture of what the Dirokan marines now look like.) Image

Each of Jika's men and Jika had new weapons, They were beam projectiles. Their power dwarfs the power of Plasma rifles. Their shields were a mix of Beam and plasma, the beam giving the plasma more structure, harder to pierce. They each even had a beam sword. Jika had two beam swords, and two beam/plasma bucklers on his wrists. Jika himself carried a beam rifle, two beam pistols, the beam sword, the plasma/beam bucklers, and his NeoPhyzin armor. Neophyzin armor is a mix of metal that was used to make naval ships and a much lighter metal, making a ideal weight and density metal, although it is much to heavy for a human to use. The helmets Jika and his mean wear also prevent telepathy from being used, instead they use a complex comm system. His other men also has Neophyzin armor and the same equipment, minus the second beam pistol, beam sword, and the bucklers.

Jika was there, but little did anybody know, that Jika was no longer working for the federation when he arrived, he was now working for the pirates. Jika smiled to himself and just told his men. Remember, we work for the highest bidder.

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:42 pm

Gary awoke in his bed the next morning. He pulled out a locked container hidden in his closet and opened the lock with a thump print and a retnal scan. THe box opened, revealing a squared pistol in the right and a shirt form he looks of it on the left. He pulled out the shirt, which was a full suit, covering from feet to his neck. He pulled it on, it fit like a second suit. " activate low level" the suit tightened against this skin. then metal sou rounding his body, except form his neck up and his hand. He Then pulled out his dress white uniform and pulled everything on, the he pulled out the suare pistol. " commander tucker serial 9517691440" the pistol had a light that turned blue then clicked. " plasma pistol armored, amour piercing ,slugs armored, proximity armored, ready for combat commander. " gary smiled and put it into his right leg holster, then he puled out the shied from jika, he never got a chance to give it back, so he held on to it and had it modified, with plasma shielding, and termite coding. he attached it to hsi left wrist. HE pulled on his cover, and looked in the mirror. " well i guess time to go."

Gary made his way to the hanger level, seeing jika and his men, not the same from what gary could tell, the gary saw the captain making his way toward jika, and the captain yelling garys name. Gary moved down the stairs seeing the captain moving closer.
" jika you and your men and gary, are a out rage, your suppose to be in the brig. i did not authorize this , and your under arrest. " the captain reaching for his pistol, marines rushing into the area. Gary made his way in, then the captian turned around and aimed at gary.
" your a traitor like your father was, thinking the better of people well your wrong." a bullet followed by a glow of plasma left the chamber of the pistol. Gary frose, the captain fire his gun, it sored through the air, hitting gary dead impact center of the chest. he flew back, hitting the ground. the cpatian turned back to jika, the marines following his actions not sure what to do, they trusted gary but he was the captain, some marines rushed over to gary , calling a medic.

gtucker
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!