Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Federation Alliance Navy ( IC)

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Federation Alliance Navy ( IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:33 pm

feel free to join at federation-alliance-navy-t28955.html
Gary awoke, laying in the single Metal bed with grey sheets. He looked over to his left feeling sick from the Chinese food last night, he glanced at the clock , 4:54 a hour before he was going to get up. He swung his feet of the bed waring naval pajama bottoms dark grey. he put his feet down on the floor, feeling the coldness. He stretched out his arms and yawned loud as he could. He got up and walked over to the main window, touching the window controls on the right , the metal plating sliding open and revealing Jupiter below him. He gazed across seeing the other side of the Station, he noticed alot of smaller ships in dock , resupplying and loading up . The space station across 10 lvls high and the main control tower 50 lvls high. He could see the tram trolleys moving across the open space heading to ships docking bridges and moving to shuttle launches down to the planet.

Gary put his arms down scrathing his back. he walked over to the makeshift desk and logged into the Computer checking the morning report and then looking at his transfer file. He got up and pulled out his dress uniform, he packed rest of his stuff the night before. He dressed checking all his creases. Then he Grabbed his dress belt with his 45 pistol attached and bucked it around his waist. He pulled on his officers cap and left his room.

Gary walked down the hall, the glass walls covering both sides, he looked to one side and saw Jupiter , and all the ships coming to and from the surface in all different size and shapes. He could see a storm brewing on the south end of the planet . He looked through the other side, and saw the capital cruiser and battle carriers coming in and leaving. He looked down seeing a little girl looking out and laughing and smile her face and hands pushed against the window. He knelt down to her level. " What are you do little miss enjoying the view. " the little girl looked at him and got quiet, twisting her left foot around and looked back at him . " My Daddy is suppose to be coming soon and where going on the new ship." she finished with a laugh and looked back out. " well if thats so then ill see you on the ship " he smiled and laughed and stood back up. The girl continued as Gary made his way again toward the docking bay.
The halls where full , officers and crew members comming in from ships and heading to new ones. gary looked up looking for Gate 2 , following a 2 arrow. He made his way through the line going through the Vip section passing the lower ranks, and stopped at the marine security checkpoint getting scanned and identified. He finished there after the processed his clearance and gary made his way to the waitng lounge. He looked out the view window, and there he saw her.

USS Excelsior , the pride of the fleet, her glesoning white armour and the supply ships heading in and out of the supply docks of the ship. The marine honor guards where all around, the civilian population was at least a thousand strong . Gary made his way through the Vip section and got to the main entrance gate, he got inspected again and cleared and proceeded through, he was meet by a marine LT. " sir Lt. foster, Marine Security , Sir its a pleasure to be on this ship and be part of her crew. " The LT. saluting Gary smiled and saluted back , " its my pleasure to have you and your division with as as well." Gary padded his back as he walked by and proceed through the ships entrance.
“A competent leader can get efficient service from poor troops, while on the contrary an incapable leader can demoralize the best of troops.” John J. Pershing

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

gtucker
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Federation Alliance Navy ( IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:05 am

There was loud laughter coming from the hallways as a group of young pilots and navy officers made their way towards the entrance to board the large USS Excelsior. The only girl amongst the group, dressed in a pair of jeans a wearing a very tight and a bit to small t-shirt seemed to be the centre off attention in the joke. She spoke loudly, “Just watch me kick your butt,” before she took her last drag off a cigarette and through it in the bin. There was to be no smoking of the fleet so it was the best opportunity for her to quit. She always wanted to quit but then a mission would come along where her stress levels rose and the only way she was able to relax was too have a smoke. The group got inspected before let on board in case they were carrying something illegal on board.

Emma threw her bag down on the rolling thing so they could scan it before she showed the guards her pass and was let through. Everything seemed to be clear as she picked her bag up again and half smirked seeing a group off officers dressed in their old uniforms they looked quite funny with their hats on. “So what you boys wanna do? Go find our quarters or go check out the planes,” she grinned as they all laughed again. “Planes!” They cheered before they moved off down one of the corridors. Emma let her eyes gaze around the place before they finally arrived at the planes hangers. All their mouths seemed to drop open with an instant seeing the large planes standing in front of them. “Wow….this is going to be fun,” Emma grinned as she dropped her bag and run towards one off the bombers. Her hand brushed across the metal surface before she knocked it, “Seems pretty stable,” she joked as her friends made their way other. This is going to be one awesome journey, she thought glancing around.

-----------------------------------------

Alice brushed her blonde hair out of her face as she started unpacking all the medical gear, she couldn’t help put smile as she did so. She was so excited to be the head off her own medical unit especially on such a beautiful ship but she knew the journey ahead would be a tough one and they would have to be ready for any kind of emergency. These where soldiers she was taking care off so she would have to do her best to get them back on their feet and fast.

Alice was wearing her usually black dress and white over coat looking very smart and formal. Boxes off goods were being delivered one after another and it took her some time to work out what each box held and where to put it away. Just then a few more people arrived and she immediately noticed from their uniforms that they were nurses and doctors too. “Hi there, I’m Alice the commander of the medical unit,” she smiled friendly as they each introduced themselves as well before starting to help her unpack. They appeared to be a very friendly punch and she could already see them all working well together.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:02 pm

Gary continued walking through the entrance ramp of the ship, walking with the crew coming on board to the bridge staff, to the pilots. He noticed a girl wearing jeans and a tight t shirt, he shook his head and laughed, he could be the strict type but he let this one go. He made his way through the entrance of the airlock and made his way to the elevator lift. He pushed the button to level 3, the lift rising with two other poeple in, from the looks of it marines. He didnt notice but they stood at attention saluting. gary turned his head. " as your where gentlemen." gary turning back around the door opening and gary stepping out. he walked through level 3 home to all the senior officers and division leaders. He walked to the far end, to a suite with his name on it. He pushed a thumb to the pad pas and the door opened " welcome commander tucker" gary laughed never having a personal welcome before by a computer. He walked in his bags in the closet to his right, all his clothes put away and nicley folded, he walked to the queen bed and checked the fold, " wow tight" he moved over to his desk, seeing he was ready to log in, he put in his name and password the ocmputer screen comming to life, a clear sqaure next to him came to life as a hologram of the ship opened and revealed ship status. he whistle. Out poped a PDA touch scren pad out of his desk. He grabed it putting it on his wast holder. He walked over to the kitchen and opened the fridge fulley stocked with drinks, and a gift from the captian a 1950 bottle of scoth, he picked it up with a note on it. " welcome Tucker, ill se you on the bridge" he put it back in and shut the fridge. He walked over to the living room seeing the tv, " you have to be kidding me , i would have asked for a transfer long ago." he laughed to him self and walked over to the closet looking at the pressed uniforms a set of five for utilitys, and one spare dress, along with tan short sleeve dress uniform, and a heavey office jacket, then he noticed battle fatigues with a black helmet and white eagle on it.

Gary made his way to the bridge and checked in. The console all state of the art and lights and screes flashing, the holgram of the ship in the middle. "OFFICER ON DECK" the marine officer standing gaurd yelled. The crew at attention in there seats. " ADESE" gary walking through, seeing the captian. " sir Commander Tucker reporting to the bridge sir, ready for duty" the captian slauted back and shook garys hand. " nice to see you lad, your early. " gary took his seat next to the captian, gary looking at the status screen of his chair. " sir how long tell departure" the caption looked over. " well where waitng for the rest of the marine garrision thee coming from are moon, and then where waiting for are spare parts for everything so a day or to, if you would commander go and do a physical check on all divisions for me, i rather stay at the bridge, i trust your judgement" gary nodded and stood up, " aye sir" gary saluting and making his way out the door to the lift. " i think hanger deck first will do"

gary stepped out onto the hanger deck being saluted by marine guards as he walked by, he made his way to the flight control room and talked with the deck operator and chief engineer for the deck. He walked out and headed to teh mobile suit tanager, he found transport three and checked on his mobile suit. " theres my baby, how my angel doing" Gary patting the mobile suits, foot. He stepped back words and made his way back to the flight deck checking the fighters, : beautiful machines, ill meet with the pilots later." He headed back to the elevator taking it to level 5 , hospital level. gary looked at his PDA searching for who was in charge. He paused finding the name. " Alice Winter, this has to be intresting" .

HE exited level five making his way through the hospital to find winter office, he checked real quick to see if anyone serious was in for treatment. He walked to the door seeing it open, he walked around the corner seeing alice sitting there talking with a doctor. Gary took a seat smiling at alice as she finished with the doctor. The doctor heading out saluting at gary and walking out. Gary moved over to her Desk, " i wonder when are paths would cross again, its been six months since my little incident, that people cant seem to forget" gary hated the publicity from it , he was just doing his job but people saw it as more then that. " is everything is order here then, looks like everything is in ship shape. " gary a little red not sure what to say anymore. As he made his way slowly to the door. " well then i think i can leave you to your work you probley have much more to do then i do aqnd im just interrupting" gary rambling making his way back. " you look good, to , i mean you always looked good, but you know what i mean."

gtucker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:54 am

Alice looked up from her desk after finish a conversation with one of the doctors, “Oh Gary….I’m Commander,” she smiled quickly getting to her feet to salute him. “It’s nice to see that you’re good in shape too, looks like I cleaned you up quite good sir,” she smiled again remembering how pale and bloody he was when he came into her hospital. She couldn’t help put blush a bit at his comment about her looking good, its not like she had changed much, she still wore the same clothes and had the same hair style. “Don’t worry about interpreting I wasn’t even doing much…well we just finished unpacking everything so I decided to go check out my office, quite big isn’t it,” she felt quite proud of having such a large office all to herself especially since she hadn’t had one before.

“Maybe once we get going and we are both not that business we can have a coffee together and catch up,” she smiled before taking her seat again. Alice logged herself in on the laptop and searched through her desk top to find the list off all the crewmembers to see which ones had any allergies or other medical problems so they would be prepared for any case.

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:37 pm

gary didn't feel like a idiot any more, " you know, every time i saw you , you looked like a angel, but every time you wouldn't let me go, and for that i thank you." gary smiled and got ready to leave, " well the ship will be under way probably tomorrow so if your not busy tonight, then maybe we can have the cup of coffee, Ill be off normal shift at 5 and stand by the rest through. if you need anything you know how to reach me, or i can come by" gary started walking out. " oh and the rooms are amazing, there huge, i haven't been in my office yet, so i can only imagine." gary walked out seeing flowers on a table, he grabbed one real quick and through it through the room as it sored through the officer air. " ill catch you later" gary walked out screeching down the hall way as he walked. " nice and clean" he had the biggest smile on his face. he thought to him self, walking into the lift. ~ i have a crush on the doc, better be car full go in for a sprained wrist she might tell me i need a new one and knock me out" he laughed at the thought.

the lifted stopped at level 25, " egineering" the computer voice said as the doors opened and gary stepped out. " smells clean down here to" the marine guard saluted. " smells amazing sir" gary nodded in agreement and saluted back. he walked down the hall , then fingered scanned and access code to the blast door the size of a garage. " access granted, welcome commander tucker" the door opened, the sight was amazing, the plasma engines all five of them humming as quiet as a mouse, and the size of this was huge, the catwalks all around, the main control center sitting in the top of the engine room, he looked as engineers did there normal maintenance checks, someone at every panel. the blue glow filled the room, and made everything look amazing. He nodded in agreement and walked back out, the giant blast door sealing as he headed back to the lift. Lift stopped at the second floor, gary stepped out met by a marine guard. " sir, your office is all the way down door in the middle." gary saluted back . " thank you " gary walked down the hall seeing the other various offices, one for each department. He headed all the way down, the door letters reading executive officer commander Gary Tucker, he smiled and entered. He was more shocked that it was bigger then his room. He walked in closing the door, he walked over to his desk, this one was bigger by twice the size as the other, made out of oak wood and stained cherry. There was no computer sitting on top which he wondered why. he walked over to examine the desk, noticing a spot to place his thumb and he did. The room activated its self, the hologram of the ship was seen in the middle of the room, the keyboard was a touch hologram that spread across his desk with different buttons, the blast shield behind him slided to the left and right, here he could see everything the bridge could, the view was amazing, he glanced at the space port seeing the shuttles coming in and out. " wow" he was impressed far amazed. he looked to the left seeing another closet holding spare uniforms, and looked to the right seeing a bar and a lounge. He pulled up the office chair and sat down, there was a touch screen pad like on the bridge linked to his right here, then he looked at the center noticing a turbo lift there, with the words bridge , and escape shuttle at the bottom. " personal access nice. " he looked out at the space, and sat there for a while, not worried about time just focused on space.

before he knew it , it was 5 and he got up and walked over to the closet and pulled out a set of personal clothes, jeans black t shirt and his black shoes. he changed and went back over to his desk and sat, bringing up the map for the rec area. He found the coffee shop and marked it having it sent to his PDA. He walked out scanning his thumb again locking everything down, he headed toward the lift, still being saluted. gary saluted back, he stepped in the lift going to deck 10. HE walked out and head down the the main area, the inside was like a giant board walk street at the beach, to the right they had the ocean, with real waves and water, to the right where all the shops and restaurants. Gary looked to the left and looked at the main control panel to the room. there where many settings from turning the beach in to a rain forest, the desert, the mountains, tropical islands, to other environments that where able to be explored. gary walked down the street, passing other off duty personal, he found the coffee shop and went in ordering two cups of coffee. he carried them out and walked to the beach sitting in the sun, the sun was setting, and it just looked amazing. he took his shoes off and played in the sand with his feet. " cant believe this is all on one ship, no wonder it took so long to make" gary talking to him self being over heard by the captain. " insist just amazing, its the power of the fleet, yet the luxuries of a cruise liner." the captain sat down on the beach next to gary, " we'll be leaving at 0800 tomorrow morning, be on the bridge by 0745. " the captain sipped his tea and and got up. " i served with your father, good man, excellent captain, that why i know you'll be a excellent officer and a better captain." he smiled and patted gary on the shoulders, " i would invite you to dinner, but i see you have other arrangements." the captain walked off toward the shops.

gtucker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:54 am

Emma decided she had enough of looking at the planes and grabbed her bag to head for her cabin. On her way there she had to stop a couple of times to salute some of the commanders that walked passed her they all seemed to look at her with disgust a bit because she wasn’t wearing her uniform yet. She apologized to a few of them before finally reaching her cabin. None of her other roommates appeared to have arrived so she picked one of the top bunks before they would be gone. She threw her bag on top and then opened the locker that had her name on it. All her uniforms where hung up neatly and cleaned inside. She pulled one out one of the navel black jumpsuit before quickly closing the door so she could get change.

Emma stripped off and then slipped into her jumpsuit; it was a little hard to get on because it was a bit tight. She twirled around the room a bit hitting some of the corners until she finally got it all on. She zipped the front up well as much as she could; her breast appeared to be a little too big two so the zip didn’t really go all the way up. But she did see some girls earlier in uniform and there zips weren’t up to the top anyway. Emma then put on the black boots tying them up before she looked at herself in the mirror. “Not bad,” she smirked before tying her hair up in a high messy ponytail. Her stomach grumbled as she looked at the clock, “I guess it’s dinner time..” she chuckled to herself before leaving the room and heading towards the cafeteria and food shops.

----------------

Alice finally finished all her work and packed up the mess she had made. She then turned off all the lights to save electricity before locking her office door. She made her way into the corridor which was now quite packed with people who all seemed to be heading in the same direction. She tried to fight against the crowd and make her way to the command post to find Gary but some how her plans weren’t working so she just followed the crowd towards the food area. She knew that he surely would show up here eventually and in the mean time she could get herself something to eat as well.

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:32 am

gary go up from the sand wiping it off him the best he could, he laughed as the sun froze halfway in the water, its really looked beautiful. He looked at his watch, 5:25 he made his way to the restaurants. He looked at all the different foods, then he remember that he had a special card. he pulled it from his wallet " ha ha , courtesy of the government, with no limit" he put it in his pocket and looked around, " what to eat" he glanced back over and looked at the crowd coming in" well worth a shot" he walked over pushing his way through the crowed. " Winter " gary coming up next to her. " hey want to grab something to eat, Anything you wants on the house." gary getting pushed but able to get next to her. " just lead me where ever" gary trying not to get pushed again.

gtucker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:19 am

Alice’s face lit up immediately when she saw Gary, “hey there…well I am really craving Chinese right now.” She grinned before pointing over at the restaurant. She started making her way towards it, every few steps or so she would turn and see if he was still following and didn’t get lost. “Jeez it’s like rush hour in here,” she joked before taking a seat at one of the tables. They were quite high tables and chairs all red. She gracefully grabbed one of the menu cards and looked through it. “Hm…it all looks so good, see anything you like.”

--------

Emma finally arrived seeing all the people rushing to get food and a table, noticing one of her mates standing in front of the Italian place she made her way over there. Excusing herself a number off times for bumping into people. “Hey what you getting to eat?....there are so many choices here I don’t know what to get.” Emma’s eyes seemed to glow with excitement as she stared at all the food. “Um…I’m getting a Lasagna.” “I think I’m going to try the pasta it looks really good,” Emma scooped some on her plate before following her friend to the table.

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:26 am

gary pushing his way through trying not to get lost. He pulled up the seat next to her. " ya i know its like run or get trampled. " gary laughing he looked through the menu, " umm i think broccoli and beef and a little bit of chowmein and some wong tong soup. " gary smiling placing his order with the waiter. gary looked at her and smiled he looked to the right and looked out pass some of the people he looked at the ocean and could smell and feel the ocean breeze. " its just amazing , how the reality generators work , and how much real it is, from the ocean breeze to the water" gary looked back to alice. " This is going to be along assigned ment, possible 5 years, depending on how everything goes. "

Gary and Alice walked on the beach. The sun set and the waves coming in nice and smooth. They walked at least a hour , the sand in there toes. They walked back to Alice cabin, three doors from garys. " hey, covenant , trust me the rooms are great. " gary smiled and opened the door to her room with her thumb scan. " tonight was fun, really since i joined, haven't had a date since. " he started his way to his room. " have a good night" he scanned his thumb and switched into his room. He undressed and changed into sweats, he went to bed setting room temperature freezing cold. He turned the alarm for four and slept away for five hours.
He woke up, he sat up the lights coming on. His back was stiff, he reached over the alarm one minute to going off, he turned it off. He looked at his pda seeing he was do in a hour. He took a shower and pulled on his officer utility, and then pulled over a fleet plain sweet .
He made his way to the coffee shop and grabbed a large black coffee with little sugar and French vanilla cream. He checked his PDA for imail and no pings ( calls) where present either. He made his way to the lift before noticing a fight to his left, down the alley. A sailor pinned to the wall face first, well another sailor japed him in the back. Gary pushed the secuirty button on the wall, and made his way down the alley. " HEY DISMISS NOW" gary moving his way, another figured stepped out " and what the hell are you going to do about it." gary stopped and reach for his pistol , he got knocked against the wall getting beat on. He managed to finger his pistol and unholstered it, he shoot. The man stopped swinging and stepped back, holding his arm. Gary slipped down, blood dripping down his face a gash in his head. He looked over to the right and saw the sailor laying there against the wall, the other guy running down the alley. gary looked back as his assalant pulled out a mazer pistol and aimed at gary. He felt for his pistol over to the right of him. Security came down the alley and tackled the sailor the mazer flying. Gary closed his eyes. " SAILOR WHAT HAPPEND" the security officer yelling at gary. " im commander tucker, gary pulling down his sweater and revealing his collar to show his rank. " this man was being attacked and i stepped in getting ambushed by this idiot, and he started walling on me against the wall, pulled my gun and shot him. " gary yelled up " MEDIBOT ACTIVATE" a medical droid activated flying down to examine the victims, it came to gary first because of rank, but gary pushed it away, it went over to the sailor that attacked gary a chief by look of his collar and stabilized his gun shot in his arm, then over to the other sailor. " i want the chief he transferred to the station now. " gary getting up, he took of his sweater and pushed it to his head. He wiped the blood away, then holding it in place. " sir you should go to the hospital and get that looked at. " gary shook his head. " im fine and late" gary looking at his watch all ready six ten.
He made his way to the bridge. He stepped through the blast doors, the security officer checking his id and saluting. Gary made his way over to the captain and saluted. " commander tucker , pleasure to see you, and i got the report, and you should get your head looked at, we wont be leaving for another three hours, so go get it looked at thats and order commander." gary didn't argue, but he was fine just a gash. " aye aye sir" he about face and made his way back out, then he noticed he had a office on the bridge. he glanced in side real quick better view could see the front of the ship still well furnished. He stepped back out and made his way to the lift stopping on medical bay.

He checked in with the emergency room nurse and took a bed in the corner. He gazed up and closed his eyes. He could rember all he went through six months ago and how Alice had saved his life, one day he would pay her back for that, one day. The faces of his unit flashed before him , filling his head people he couldn't forget. Hey laid there waiting for the doctor.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
" i told you it was nothing, and im not calling the commander a lier but nothing happened sir" chief Mathew laying back in the chair, his face bruised, his black hair almost to long for regulations, his body slimed little guy but can pull his own weight, his uniform regular jumpsuit with green stripes. . " the other guy came form the corner and attacked the commander and in self defense he fired." he sighed " sir im late for under stores and my lt is a not kind person." the security chief looked at him copying his report on his pda. " alright chief will keep in touch. " the chief was released as he made his way to under stores to catch the morning inspection just in time. He jumped in line, the lt passed him and smiled. " nice to see you chief the lt said " thanks mam , sir" the chiefs face hurt but he ignored it, he dodged the questions from the others and made his way to the command hub to monitor and supervise the crew taking care of the shipping droids.

gtucker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:29 am

Jika realized he was a bit tall for the USS excelsior but he relished the fact that he would finally be working with commander Gary. This would give him the opportunity to tell him the information he gained of the space pirate position. Jika was walking to the bridge to tell gary this vital information and to ask permission for the fleet to move and intercept them before they hit dirok.

Jika stepped through the blast doors, he had to bend forward a bit seeing how he was 10 feet tall, sadly the doors weren't built for that. He got onto the bridge and snapped to attention, and said Lt. Commander Jika Datanka reporting for duty! He then sat down in his abnormally large chair made to accommodate his size. He didn't see Gary in the bridge so he would wait until he came. Until then he just went to business as usual on the bridge.
“A single rose can be my garden...a single friend, my world."
~Leo F. Buscaglia

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:09 am

Gary snuck out of the emergency room , and just wiped the blood from his head, it hurt but he would get over it. He made his way through the infirmary trying not to get caught by alex or one of the nurses. He to the lift being pinged by the captain.

He arrived at bridge level . The marines with there battle rifles at the blast door slauting as it opened. gary slauted back and made his way in seeing Datanka was there. He moved over to the captian , then took his seat. The bridge was full of personal this time every monitor and stained maned.
" LT. commander Datanka What can i do you the pleasure. I haven seen you since the atack on krypto." Gary always consider Datanka a friend. gary would save his ass he you save his back and forth. Seeing him he was glad he was on board the orion.
gary noticed he had a serious look on his face. That meant he had something he couldn't wait to say normally important.

" aright step into the captians office and will talk commander."
Gary , commander Datanka and the captain stepped into the Capitan offices. The office was twice the size of garys both his one on b deck and the one on the bridge. Gary looked amazed and really couldn't wait to be captain now, but his time would come.

gtucker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm

Jika Datanaka followed the captain and Gary into the captain's office. Once again he had bend considerably over so he could go through the doors. then he just found himself saying You really should think about making the doors a bit larger. Then when he went in he was able to stand fully, which was rare on a human ship. He noticed how spacious it was, much larger then his specially modified tall room that served as his command office. but Jika Datanka knew that Gary and the Captain shouldn't be waiting.

before i tell you, Gary, you do know you are injured correct? My senses tell me you have been injured. He waited almost 5 seconds before resuming to speak, whether Gary answered or not, he might even interrupt him. I need to tell you vital information about the space pirates given to me by my home planet of Dirok. They tell me that they have picked up scout ships in their system. If there are scout ships that means a fleet is on it's way. I request that we go to Dirok and defend it. He decided to make it enticing since Dirokans haven't fully shared there more advanced tech with the humans. If you do, the Dirokan government should be happy to share its infantry tech and advanced plasma tech with you.

he earnestly hoped that would work, because he did not want to see his home planet fall, even if it did, he would still serve in the alliance, as his way of exacting revenge upon the injustice brought by the Space pirates.

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:58 pm

Gary shook his head nothing would get past jika, weather he liked it or not. He sighned and took in everything jika had to say.
" captain im going to concur that scout ships do mean the fleet is coming and them being allies with us we should intervien and support there planet sir. "
The captian wasnt one you could tell his emotions but you could tell what he was thinking. " ill have to contact eh admiral and see if we have clearnce, and to take the first fleet with us. "
gary smiled in the results and looked at jika, " well then commander, we should see what your marines and do, i think boarding parties will be in order, don't you think?"
the captain looked at them both .
" i will send a message to the admiral , we will be leaving port in 2 hours, do what you must intell then, and get the ship in battle conditions by then. "
gary saluted at attention
" yes sir"
gary looked back at jika. "
" well commander we got work to do now"

gtucker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:54 pm

Jika bowed and told gary to follow him. Jika was walking though the halls with gary behind him, he was explaining how the boarding parties would be psoitioned. Jika of course, would be in one, if his men went to combat, he did. He then stated that each boarding party should consist of 3 dirokan marines and 7 human marines. Jika would lead the one that would eventually take the birdge. he even offered gary if he wanted to join his party.

As they talked Jika got to the dirokan armory. there he told the dirokan marines to be ready for combat, and get armor on. Jika put his shield prohjecter on his back, this would project a shield around his entie body, the shield would be made of plasma, so it would be strong. He then put a device on his left wrist which formed a plasma shield, like a midieval shield. And a device on his right would form a plasma blade. He still did have the federation standard pistol at his side though.

Jika took one of each of the devices he wore, and a piece of the thadmium armor worn by dirokan marines. he even gave him a plasma rifle. Jika then told Gary to take those to his R&D department. He told them to use those and make the rest of the federation marines use plasma tech. Then Jika said gary, after you take them to the R&D department of the ship, come back here, im outfitting you with plasma weaponry, your coming with me on the boarding party, maybe we can even capture some data from the pirate ships.

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:58 pm

Garys arms where full he didn't disagree with going. He was a good pilot, but also ok operating in a combat role as well.
" well then have your marines on stand by , and have the fighter wing and transport wing notified."
gary made his way out.
" plasma, whats wrong with proton bullets, oh well try this out"
gary made his way to the R & D department. He was greeted by a young lt.
" i need these analyzed and replicated and ready for duty in a hour. "
the lt saluted and went to work. Gary groaned and stopped at the armory, he garbed his battle Armour and pulled it on, the bulky yet light weight marital had protected him for so long, it felt good to be back inside it. He grabbed his helmet with the gold strip on it and put it under his right arm. He grabbed his photon pistol and put it on his side just encase. He gave strict orders to the gunnery Sargent in the armory for the distribution of the new equipment on its way. He went to his locker and pulled out a picture of a little girl, he kissed it and set it back inside. He slamed the door shut hard and made his way back to jika.
" COMMANDER ON DECK" a dirokan marine shouted , every one snapping to attention.
" AS YOU WHERE" gary making his way to jika. He placed the plasma shield on his left arm, it was light but he could feel the power through it going through his arm and his body.
The ships intercom came to life, the captains voice over head.
" attention all hands , this is the captian. We have orders to jump to Dirokan home system and attack a pirate fleet aproaching them. We will be reinforced by third fleet. Fighter wings will launch and give there ships hell, are battiers will rip there ships apart. This will be are ships first finest hour make me proud. That is all." gary smiled to jika. " lets kick some ass." gary walked over to the intercom panel next to him.
" all hands this ois commander tucker ships XO, all hand battle stations code red. Action stations." gary placed the mike back down.
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
The captain sat in his chair looking as the fleet was mobilizing.
" helm remove us from port"
" aye sir" the helm officer said. The ships engines road then to a silent hum. the helm officer a younger female, she flipped switches and pulled back on the control stick. The ship begin to reverse slowly out into a nice glide. The ships glided back words out of port coming out straight ready to make its way to the jump point.
" all ahead full helm steady as she goes."
"aye sir" The ships engines kicked in sending the ship through, the speed getting faster as the third fleet came up along side.

gtucker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:01 am

Jika nodded to Gary. I suggest you use your own weapons unless you want to use plasma, but keep the body shield, that will help you greatly. And to answer your question, plasma is better then proton bullets, because the Dirokan plasma converters don't run out of energy. So in theory, there is unlimited ammo. Once his team and Gary was ready Jika even had his battle armor on. It looked a lot like a federation marines, except it was made of Thadmium, a lightweight yet very strong metal. Jika then lead them to his boarding pod. It could fit 6 people. So Jika, Gary, and four Dirokan marines. Jika showed Gary how to pilot it, since it was built for Dirokans, not humans. Jika then sat in his seat, and so did the Dirokan marines. You can wait outside if you please, it is just a Dirokan tradition we are about to observe. Jika then realized Gary never saw him do this.

Jika and the Dirokan marines started to hum. They started to chant softly like they were praying. The difference between praying and what they were doing was that when they kept their mouth open, light ejected from their mouths and eyes. The Dirokans just sat there like that for 5 minutes. The they closed their eyes and mouths and chanted again. When they reopened them, they were back to normal.

There we go, Me and my men are all set, coming aboard Gary? It would be a good time to get used to the pilot seat.

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:06 pm

Gart listen to the humming, thought it was beautiful in a strange way. He never fully understood there culture but one day he will. gary fashioned on his helmet and went back over to the pod controls and got himself familiar.
" only moments now and will be in battle, all marines mount up" gary swirling the chair around and grasping the controls. noticing that the pod was full he pulled the lever to raise the loading door up and it sealed locking into a air tight position.
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
The ships was ready for jump the rest of the fleet in position.
" all hands prepare for jump." the captain said in the intercom. The ensign flipping a switch and starting a count down red numbers counting down. " engage now" the ensign hitting a red button. The ship flashed with a white light then appeared right in front of the pirate fleet. The rest of the fleet jumping to , there ships targeting the frigates protecting the battle cruiser and there command ship.
" all ships open fire, launch missiles now, all fighters scramble. shields up" the captain bracing his chair.
the ships cannons came to life blowing up the frigates like nothing, missiles launching there bi rages on the capitol ships. Fighters screamed out of the ship , doing a counter attack on the enemy fighters launched.
" marine boarding parties launch"

gtucker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:02 pm

Jika and his men seemed tense, even a bit nervous. But he felt this way bfore every battle, so he knew it would pass. Ok gary lets go. Then the boarding pod launched when the ship was close to another pirate ship. the shuttle quickly smashed into a pirate ship, there wasn't even a need to pilot. The hole in the hull was auto closed by a metal shudder mechanism. Space pirate marines rushed towards the pod as Jika and the Dirokan marines piled out. The plasma shots fired at the space pirates who were firing back. The pirate shots zoomed by and even hit the Dirokan marines, but luckily the plasma shielding kicked in and saved them from being annihilated immediately. The 4 Dirokan marines opened fire immediately after. they killed a few pirates, the rest go into cover. Jika took advantage of the opportunity to get close and ran forward with surprising speed, he then got behind their cover and systematically chopped them to pieces. once they were all gone the group looked at gary who was the senior officer, even Jika looked at him, they were waiting for their next orders. So gary, where do we go now? was all that was said by Jika since the boarding pod landed.

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:55 pm

gary was amazed, he heard of what the dirokan marines could do in battle, but he was amazed.
he pulled out his battle rifle and filled it with a plasma clip desighned by the r & d department.
" alright marines lets show this pirate scum that where here to kick some ass and send them packing. alright where going to take the bridge and silence there guns once and for all. Get the charges ready and plant them as we go, will use one of there escape pods, if the dam thing works and jetison out of here before the fireworks happen."
he pulled back the reciver on his rifle and ready his aim. he lowered his helmet ginving him a head up dispaly and showing the squads location and there postition on the ship.
" commander we need to go up two and over one"
gary moving toward a blast door. The door slid open pirate marines piling in. gary aimed his rifle around and pulled the trigger, the plasma rounds going through the pirates like a hot knife through butter. blood, guts,and bodies hit the floor . " come on marines"
gary putting a round in a twitching one.

gtucker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:53 pm

Jika ran in front of Gary, his arm shield up and he used it like a mideival warrior blocking arrows, except now it blocked beam shots. Jika had memorized the layout of a classic space pirate ship and knew where the bridge was. So he ran forward, blocking the shots and slicing through them with his blade. The Dirokan marines followed suit, except they used their plasma rifles. As they ran, the pirate marines littered the floor. As they kept going, less of them came, i guess they were running out.

They stopped outside the bridge door. Jika started to cut a entrance in with his blade. Jika started to speak. Well Gary, i will attempt to upload Pirate technical and strategic info before we destroy the ship. Once the entrance was cut through, Jika, Gary and all the other marines stormed through the entrance of the bridge.

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!