Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fifteen Years Later

Fifteen Years Later

a part of “Fifteen Years Later”, a fictional universe by Klayley.

This is a role-play that takes place in the supernatural universe of television shows the Vampire Diaries and the Originals. The story begins fifteen years after the events that occurred in season 7 of the Vampire Diaries and season 3 of the Originals.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fifteen Years Later”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Fifteen Years Later

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klayley on Sun May 22, 2016 6:43 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Fifteen Years Later"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Klayley
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Fifteen Years Later

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun May 22, 2016 6:58 pm

Hi, love!!

For the record, I HAVE to take Bonnie Bennett's daughter. She's bae and I have been DYING to use a particular face claim for her because OMG, she looks like Bonnie's kid. So, you'll be seeing a WIP soon.

But I'm messaging you now. Let me get through reading the first page in its entirety.

EDIT. I might rethink that, since I kinda am curious about CareBear's kids. But for now, I meant what I said earlier. I'm just really thinking about the Saltzman twins.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klayley on Sun May 22, 2016 7:42 pm

The Saltzman twins are definitely interesting although am really wanting to see who this mystery face claim is that you have in mind for Bon Bon's kiddy. Once you finish reading through everything let me know which plotline you think we should go with because am clueless.

Klayley
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun May 22, 2016 8:07 pm

The girl I showed you might be just a bit too old considering she's supposed to be fifteen since, well it's been fifteen years obviously. So, I might save her for another thing.

However, I'm definitely taking Josie Saltzman. That is now a definite.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Sun May 22, 2016 9:31 pm

I have never in my life seen either of these shows but your sense of humor reeled me in. Would I be too lost or do you think there would be a place for me?

Terraformer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klayley on Sun May 22, 2016 10:44 pm

Girl2Fine2 wrote:
The girl I showed you might be just a bit too old considering she's supposed to be fifteen since, well it's been fifteen years obviously. So, I might save her for another thing.

However, I'm definitely taking Josie Saltzman. That is now a definite.

Okay, I'll put you down on the list of taken canon characters.

Immayahoka wrote:I have never in my life seen either of these shows but your sense of humor reeled me in. Would I be too lost or do you think there would be a place for me?

I can appreciate those who can appreciate especially nowadays when everyone is so sensitive and there's some kind of injustice to be found in every little thing. If you are willing to learn the lay of the land there is definitely a place for you. If you have any questions about anything you just shoot me a pm or post it here and I will explain all you need to know :).

Klayley
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alator on Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:34 pm

As I stated to Klayley in a private message, I'd love to RP as Klaus, aswell as (if possible) involving European Werewolf packs. :)

I've been a fan of the universe since TVD season 2 came out, and I would also consider myself to be a rather experienced roleplayer (started in 2012) so I do believe that I can do Klaus justice ^^

I would personally want go with the second plotline, due to the fact that it provides a bigger plot to play around with and expand on. A personal idea of mine was to involve European Werewolf packs aswell (the Vikings brought back several Native Americans back to Scandinavia, my idea was to have some or all of these native americans as werewolves, thus spreading the werewolf gene into Europe). It would be interesting to maybe create the sort of scenario where he is more or less forced to come out of retirement :p

These are just personal opinions and ideas, even if none of what I wrote makes it into the RP, I'm up for this nontheless :D

Alator
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirby-Liane on Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:52 pm

I have applied for an oc hunter within this roleplay, you have a character sheet pending from me!

Kirby-Liane
Member for 8 years
Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!