Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Final Fantasy: Collision IC (Still accepting)

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Re: Final Fantasy: Collision IC (Still accepting)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FreeHat on Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:45 am

Sephiroth let out a long whistle, and finished his apple. He launched off the branch, and hit soil like a feather, he smiled and walked towards the new challengers. He whiped out his sword, and looked at the other woman, who had almost the same thing. Sephiroth raised a brow, "Hmph, isn't that...". Sephiroth trailed off, listening to the mad laughter of a crazed idiot. "Will someone show him how to keep close mouth closed?" A few feet of walking, he heard a rather crude comment from a man who he met earlier. Sephiroth laughed a bit at his comment, but continued to walk on. "Do not get in my way, warrior. The blood that will be spill't... do make sure it's not yours." Sephiroth continued to walk, he examined the area, it seems that he was the only one on Chao's side, although that crazy warrior seems like a chaos follower, but he already made it clear, he was not on Sephiroth's side. The One Winged Angel sheathed his blade for a moment, seconds later he brought out a small purple orb. "Bahumut..." Sephiroth threw the ball in the air, and caught it with his other hand, and slammed it on the ground in one swift motion, the ground cracked, and beams of purple and neon green lights came out from the cracks, Sephiroth panned his head back up, and smiled. "Zero." Suddenly, a giant blur shot out from the cracks, a gigantic dragon, with armor. Sephiroth jumped swiftly into the air, and landed ontop of it. He kneel'd beside the dragons ears, and whispered, "Kill..." Suddenly, the dragon wept a mighty roar, that echoed across the lands, Bahamut glared at the woman carrying the copy blade, and roared. "Her." Sephiroth did a backflip off the beast, and it shot towards the woman, going to ram it with it's head, which had a sharp point on it. Sephiroth landed, and looked at the battle area. "Who is more of a threat, monkey boy, or that crazy warrior..." Sephiroth thought quickly.
"In the end there can only be one."
Current Epic Roleplays

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FreeHat
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Freiya on Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:46 am

Aerith
--------

When Seifer kneeled down Aerith took a chance to use her Cure materia to herself so her wound healed.
And Seifer stood up again, seemed very angry, held his gunblade as the energy started to bubble off his body.
But Aerith got distracted from Seifer as she heard someone laughed. She turned her head to see a man Rikku had challenged laughed hard to see Quistis' friend. And after that, Aerith sensed something familiar.
Could it be...? The same greatest threat she had known before ?? She sensed it already since the battle began but it was far before.
But her surprise didn't stop on that. Another horror has just appeared in front of her eyes.
"Bahamut....... Zero....." She heard that familiar voice as she watched the giant dragon appeared of the materia.

Rinoa
-------

Seeing Seifer injured make Rinoa got her aplomb back. But after few seconds, Seifer stood up again and found his true energy. But Rinoa couldn't think more, since the giant dragon suddenly appeared. It was so big, everyone would see it. Her eyes stared in horror.
"W-What's that ??" She yelled.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Freiya
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:27 pm

((So, seeing as the actual name of Ashe's katana was the Muramasa, I've decided to just go with the story and have Ashe's blade be Ivalice's version of the Masamune. Sorry for the post delay.))
Quistis

" GAH!.. What the hell..." The Thunder hit it's mark alright. The electricity caused Seifer to drop Hyperion, and he seemed positively 'shocked'- of you don't mind the pun. He seemed to mutter something angrily under his breath before he ripped his wet gloves off in order to retrieve his weapon. Tightly clenching his fist Seifer ripped both gloves off his hands before going to retrieve his weapon. "Smart move professor, too bad from this distance you can't keep the attack going. Rule 13, momentum drives the flow of battle. Now it looks lik-...GAHHHHHH!"

Thank you Aerith! She'd thrown a strange crystal-like orb at Seifer, which seemed to do even more electrical damage. It made sense, as his back had been more wet than the part facing her.

"Nice shot, Aerith!" Quistis shouted to her companion. However, this victory was short-lived.

"... Err, every ones trying to stand in the way of my destiny as a god. Who the hell do they think their messing with, huh huh... I WAS CHOSEN! ME!" He slowly returned to his standing position, the glowing aura of energy surrounding him making it all too obvious that he'd reached his Limit Break. " and I'll show everyone why, I deserve it!"

Then the ground shook. What? That wasn't a part of Seifer's limit break... Quistis looked over in the direction the disturbance seemed to have come from and immediately saw what had caused it. There was a giant dragon there; this made her worry for Ashe, Rikku, and Zidane. Even so, this dragon didn't seem focused on her right now, and if she knew that if she stayed distracted for very much longer, Seifer would take advantage of it.

"Aerith, Rinoa, pay attention! Let's Finish Seifer off, first!"

[color=#000080]Ashe[/color]

"That sword..." The man with many arms locked his eyes on Ashe. It was somewhat unnerving, especially because something in the back of her mind told her that she'd seem him somewhere before."THE MASAMUNE!" He finally hollered. "Hmhm...hehehe...hehebwaBWAHAHAHAHA! Cutting you fools will bring me great pleasure!"

Ashe cast a glance over her blade. Indeed, that was her blade's name; it was the best katana in all of Ivalice. Best katana...The man's eagerness for her blade made her realize who he was. In fact, she was surprised she hadn't recognized him before! This was Gilgamesh! Her party had encountered him on more than one occasion, and both times he'd challenged him, her party had come out victorious.

Ashe noticed then that the silver haired warrior had taken a new interest in her. His interest was more unnerving than that of Gilgamesh's. Perhaps it was because something about him reminded her of Vayne Solidor... His sword seemed familiar as well. Her eyes then darted to the blade in her own hands. His was exactly the same as her own, only longer by far. With dark look in his eyes, the man took out a small crystalline orb, not unlike magicite, and tossed it into the air.

"Bahamut..." He called out calmly before catching it again and casting it to the ground. It shattered, releasing light from its shards. "Zero."

His voice sounded deadly serious, as if he had condemned her to death with them. With what emerged from the broken orb, he might as well have. A giant horned dragon came from the shards of the crystal- larger than any esper she had the authority to summon. Ashe's heart sank as the one-winded warrior leapt onto the dragon and whispered something into its ear, his eyes set gravely on her. He leapt off of it, and it bent its head forward. Ashe's eyes widened; it was going to try to impale her!

She had to think quickly. It would be impossible to outrun such a thing, and no shield magic she had would protect her. No quickening magic would do enough to keep it at bay, at least not from this position. So she was left to summon- and it had to be an esper of great physical strength. Ashe knew just the one.

"Adrammelech! Your master calls!" The Queen shouted, lifting her blade into the air. A burst of magickal energy pulsed through her, an elaborate symbol flashing behind her- that of Adrammelech, the Wroth. With a great burst of light, suddenly the dragon-like creature was between her and the dragon threatening her. Ashe took this time to dash temporarily out of danger and cast 'Bubble' spells- first on Adrammelech, then on herself. They now could take twice as much damage as they previously could, so Ashe would not have to do as much healing. Adrammelech had strength, but he was lacking in stamina, so the bubble would be a great help. She, indeed, felt better now that she had her own creature to back her up, but this 'Bahamut Zero' was still twice the size of her esper. To come out of this alive would take great skill.

"Gravity," She called out, the spell reaching out in orbs of dark magic, aiming for Bahamut. Once they hit, the orbs came together and expanded, creating extreme magickal pressure on the threatening dragon. The Dalmascan royalty could only hope this would have some sort of effect.
While the Darkness is powerful and versatile, only the LIGHT has the power to give peace. While the Darkness numbs the pain, only the LIGHT can completely heal that pain. And while the Darkness makes the bad in the world seem less, bad it is only lessened because it immerses you in that badness, making you tolerant. The LIGHT may make obvious the bad, but with that comes truth and sight.

I've not been online in awhile, but if you miss me and wanna contact me, message me on tumblr~
yuusha-no-kibou.tumblr

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Freiya on Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:33 pm

Aerith
---------

"Aerith, Rinoa, pay attention! Let's Finish Seifer off, first!"

That voice made Aerith back to reality. She was totally lost her attention remembering the greatest fear in her life about her biggest enemy.
She turned her attention back at Seifer, but only for few seconds, because in another second she heard Ashe shouted; "Adrammelech! Your master calls!" and another summon creature appeared.
She has never heard about that summon before, but those creatures almost got her attention back.... No, she must pay attention at Seifer..! She turned her head back at Seifer and preparing another materia to attack him. Which one now..? Fire..?

Rinoa
--------

Seifer! Yeah, she must pay attention back at Seifer!
If we can get rid of Seifer soon, we can help the other; She thought as she casted a Thundara at Seifer soon after Quistis yelled. Seifer wasn't ready for this attack; she knew.
I'm not a burden; She said to herself; I can do this ! I can......

Freiya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoyKagome on Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:50 am

At this point Rinoa just added fuel to the fire, the Thundara would hit its mark but Seifers aura dissolved it quite quickly. " What was it you taught me about the enemy that tries to prevent my dream Instructor?... Weren't you're exact words, show them... NO MERCY!" Pointing one hand out directly toward Quistis, a sphere of fire burst off his palm progressing its way toward his Instructor as a form of marking for the technique that was sure to follow. Putting his right hand out to the side he'd begin spinning Hyperion in a couple circuits until the blade itself took on a verdant glow." Fire Cross!" In the course of 2 slices his weapon released a set of spinning blade wheels comprised by the sheer force of Seifers power. One of these wheels rapidly descended down toward Quistis who had been branded by the maliciousness of Hyperion. The other had cut into the burst while blazing it's way on toward Aerith. Rinoa would be left out, but anyone who knew Seifer knew that he could of used a third wheel to attack Rinoa so it was by design that nothing was tracking her now.

BoyKagome
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:46 pm

Zidane
Zidane shook off the blow from the dog and looked up into the sky as Sephiroth used a summon. "Dang it!" He yelled aloud. That was when another creature appeared from one of the beautiful ladies he had first met in the woods. "Hmmm...It is my solemn duty to protect females in all areas. I shall have to cut into this dance!" His voice sounded bigger all of a sudden and he once again charged at Sephiroth knowing that if he killed him the beast he had summoned would dissapear also/
Yugioh World Championship 2011:Over the Nexus Friend Code

5144-5273-5585

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:29 pm

Quistis

"What was it you taught me about the enemy that tries to prevent my dream Instructor?... Weren't you're exact words, show them... NO MERCY!" Seifer followed up on his show of power, and with his last two words Quistis knew exactly what he was going to do. Her suspicions were confirmed when he launched the fire spell. He was aiming the brunt of his limit break, No Mercy, at her. Did he find the irony that she was once his instructor funny or something? She didn't quite think it was funny. It was time to get serious.

"Water!" She shouted, launching the spell directly into the fire spell. The two met and the fire was extinguished; the bubble of water cast by the spell burst around the flames as Seifer began to twirl Hyperion. The excess water spattered onto Quistis, only reminding her how close a call that had been. Now, she just had to be rid of the spinning disc of force he was about to launch.

Quistis took a deep breath and began to spin her own weapon, aiming to gain enough force to break through Seifer's coming attack. It was a homing attack, making dodging it very difficult. Besides, taking a permanent defensive position against someone like Seifer was futile. She'd taught him quite a bit, and he seemed to have retained a heck of a lot more teaching than she thought! So, this way she would be able to take the fight straight to the blonde warrior.

The attack launched, and unfortunately he'd split it in two, aiming for both her and Aerith. He planned to take Rinoa to Ultimecia, so why harm her, right? Her Chain Whip was spinning at a dangerous velocity, and she hoped the momentum now out be enough to destroy that of Seifer's Fire Cross. She dashed to meet the attack.

"HaaaH!" The SeeD let out a shout of effort as she pulled the whip downward to break the force-spiral. Chain collide with spiral and the energy scattered. However, Quistis took the minor damage and forced herself through to Seifer. She allowed the whip to follow through, continuing it's momentum; she guided it forward towards her attacker and aimed. The whip was now firmly wrapped around Seifer's wrist, and Quistis tugged hard hoping the suddenness of the attack would force Hyperion from his grip. In the very least, she would have reigns on his attack capability.

"If we're talking strategy, Seifer, then the best defense would be a good offense; don't you agree?"

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tigeress on Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:15 pm

"Ranakia! Save me! Please!.. help me..." the voice rang like a thousand of horrifying church bells in the wild dreams of the woman, violence and the sound of thousands of death cries falling to violent winds, only to be drowned out by the clatter of blade and the explosions.. the never ending explosions that only left bloody pieces of what once was her comrads.

Her long, curved bladed, sword raised high as it cut down in a unfollowable blur, slicing into a violent beast as its red life sprayed onto her scarred war-torn face... yet she was so far.. so impossibly far from the begging voice...

She saw the owner of the voice, a beatiful mithran woman she had befreinded for years.. yet only the violently trampled figure remained, body strung out like a rag doll that had suddenly lost the supporting hands of its child-like owner.

A horrifying cat-like scream emited from the womans lips as she sat up. The sound echoed as if laughing at her, mocking her agony.

Her muscles were of a life-long warrior, and her face was a written record of lost blood through its murals of scars and other vicious wounds. Her eyes, a blue saphire like the crystals that had once given her world hope, only told of sadness and weariness, though if one could read closer, they would see signs of insanity and hatred.

Her cat-like body turned to the gate once more as she covered her ears.. she always heard them.. her freinds speaking with her. She was slowly losing it, her mind becoming a labyrinth of violent memories.

"Ranakia..." the voices said as she pressed her hands hard into her face, blood dripping slightly from the force of her own long nails. Silvery tears welled up and dripped silently over her face, running down her lips and striking the ground before her, breaking as if shattered glass.

"Ranakia..." it said again and she turned violently, jumping out of the bedding and drawing the curved blade, the only thing she had left of her memories. Her "Soul", a violent sharp weapon that shown with far too much use.

"Ranakia..." it spoke again, and her eyes widened.. the tall blackened gate, a ancient power unknown to her world... it spoke to her. The voices horrifying and chilling her to no end. "Save us..."

In a blind hope she dashed to it, and slowly, for the first time in the months she had waited here, it opened... It was as if every moment in her life was for this moment.

Time felt as if it was frozen as she became swallowed by a world of darkness. Now new voices whispered to her.. "Join us." they said, "Join us.. let us consume you.. make your suffering end." it went silent before a dull echoing sound, as if one had walked into a empty street. It sounded like a crowd of millions, whispering only words, "Join us, join us, join us."

"I am of the Cosmos.. I offer you life... My power will grant you one reborn life.. one of your freinds may live again... I offer you redemention." she could see a light before her... and she wanted to reach for it, lost in the comfines of her mind. It was as if her remaining goodness was there.. warm and loving.

A throaty laugh sounded in the dark, "I am of the Chaos.. and I offer to erase your memories forever... I offer you tranquility." the mithran' warrior could see fires, much like the passion that burned in the womans heart, torturing it as it tried to rise above others with its ambitious.

(Having a hard time picking a side, as she is alittle bit of both, if anyone has suggestions your welcome to pm me.)

Tigeress
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cap'n Gregginz on Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:56 am

(So no one gets confused with this post. Red is Amarant, Green is Enkidu, Bold is Gilgamesh)

"Damn wimp." Amarant shouted at the silver haired fighter after watching some form of Bahamut emerge. Amarant hated when people used their eidolons or whatever they were to do the dirty work, what was the point of being a warrior when you never fight? Either way, Amarant could not worry about some overgrown dragon and had to deal with... a dog? "Great, I'm playing dog catcher. Alright you mutt, bring it." He shouted to the green hound opposite of him arching his arm back and tossing the stone at full force.

Enkidu rolled to the side before the rock could make contact and lunged at the red haired warrior. This one would be more of a feast compared to these other scrawny looking people. Enkidu reached out to Amarant's hand and bit down full force, blood filling his jaws. Amarant grinned and grabbed Enkidu by the throat after biting him, this was going to be easy for The Flaming Salamander. Enkidu groaned and flailed his paws as Amarant lifted him into the air. Enkidu could no longer bite down on the warrior's arm and had to let go. He couldn't get any air, that taste of blood was dissapearing from him. With one quick jerk Enkidu's neck cracked and his body became limp.

Amarant tossed the hound like a rag doll towards the multiple armed warrior and moved his arm around. "I hope that fucking mutt didn't have rabies." Amarant said coldly to the idiot.

Gilgamesh screeched like a small child at the sight of the dragon and looked to Enkidu, scared out of his mind. "ENKIDU COME! We must retea-" No. It couldn't be. Gilgamesh spotted the remains of his friend, blood flowing from his mouth into the dirt and his neck snapped in half. Gilgamesh looked to the killer and growled. "YOU! Warrior! You shall pay for my friend's death, but not today!" Gilgamesh scooped up Enkidu in his arms and dashed away from the fighters, too scared to mourn his friend or banter in his usual manor.

Cap'n Gregginz
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoyKagome on Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:44 pm

Perfect, that worked out better then expected. Seifer had come to the decision that 3 on 1 just were never his odds, whether Squall was among them or not. Hell his entire reason for being here was to battle the melancholy loser; but he was more than lost in though, the guy was lost from sight. Pain in the ass, but the failed SeeD had no intention of returning empty handed. Ultimecia was seeing her knight as more and more useless these days and that impression needed to be wiped clean.

First things first, No Mercy did it's job. Quistis would have to worry about Aerith not knowing how to deal with the attack and she'd have to sacrifice her line of vision of Almasy himself in order to deal with her own strike. What was important to remember about Quistis is her weakness resided within her own self worth. That is why Seifer kept pushing the fact that he was once her student, showing that the power that she nurtured and grew was now being used against her. Not too different than his tactic with Rinoa, destroying the heart first then the warrior will lose the will and strength.

So tactics 101 again, if you lose sight of the enemy trace back their position from where they were standing before. With that in mind Seifer used the smoke cloud from No Mercy release to cover his movements. When Quistis broke through all her whip would latch onto was the ivory trench coat that Seifer left behind in order to keep her attention on that spot. As for the Sorceress Knight himself? Hyperion was now around Rinoa's neck as she was taken hostage once more. " You know Heartily, I think you're probably used to this position by now huh?.. INSTRUCTOR! For every step you take toward me a drop of blood will spill from Rinoa here. If you get too close i'll slit her throat straight out. Don't pretend like I wont either, SeeD rule number 78; if you can't secure your objective... destroy it so your enemy can't either."

BoyKagome
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Freiya on Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:56 pm

Aerith & Rinoa
------------------

When the fire spell came towards her, Aerith lifted her staff up and swung it to throw the spell to the left direction. The spell hit the tree and burned it. But the Cetra girl couldn't let the tree dies so just soon after the fire hit the tree she threw the Water materia and extinguished the fire to save the tree.
When she was doing that, it was a chance for her enemy to get her, but luckily she did it fast and Seifer seemed was paying attention at Quistis and Rinoa.
It was only a couple seconds before then Aerith heard Rinoa yelled. She turned back to her forward direction to see Seifer got Rinoa in his hands. His weapon was now around the black haired girl's neck. Rinoa's face turned pale.

" You know Heartily, I think you're probably used to this position by now huh?.." Seifer spoke.

Rinoa couldn't answer for that statement. She looked at Quistis with an upset look.

"INSTRUCTOR! For every step you take toward me a drop of blood will spill from Rinoa here. If you get too close i'll slit her throat straight out. Don't pretend like I wont either, SeeD rule number 78; if you can't secure your objective... destroy it so your enemy can't either." Seifer spoke again.

Rinoa shook her head; "No. Don't listen to him, Quistis !" She yelled; "He won't kill me ! Just attack him, now !" She knew Quistis couldn't attack Seifer now since the guy got her. She also knew that her words would make Seifer mad at her and maybe would make Seifer injure her, but she just can't let herself being a burden again for her friends. Of course she couldn't-------
The next second, Rinoa gasped as she felt her body was getting weak like she was asleep. She opened her mouth, wanted to say something to Quistis, but no sound came out from her mouth. She couldn't feel her tongue. And then everything went dark as her body lost conciousness.......

Freiya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tigeress on Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:57 pm

The cat-like warrior suddenly woke up to a the violent scene... a woman was being held captive by a man in white, his eyes filled with destructive intent as two others onlooked in horror..

The woman sighed, shaking her head some as if clearing up a memory that fogged up her tormented mind... The times she had watched her own freinds die in such a situation... as she watched their frightened faces as the blade crept around their throat like a scarf...

The woman growled audibly, walking forward in her armor of black and red, which was asian like in appearance.. she was surprised to have seen it now, because she was nearly naked when she had passed through the gate.

Her scarred hands gripped the handle of the long blade at her side threateningly, listening with growing fury as the man in white spoke, "INSTRUCTOR! For every step you take toward me a drop of blood will spill from Rinoa here. If you get too close i'll slit her throat straight out. Don't pretend like I wont either, SeeD rule number 78; if you can't secure your objective... destroy it so your enemy can't either."

She took one step forward, "Boy... I don't carrre if the girrrl dies..." she said in a voice that was filled with blind hate.. not only for the man's actions, but for every living creature. "If your the disgusting cowarrrd I think you arrre..." she said giving each rrr a longated sound, rolling each letter with a grrowling sound, such as the nature of her race. "Then I will cut you when you kill the girl..." she grinned savegly, taking one more step and was now near the woman the man who had deemed "Instructor," who was dressed in a tight outfit, seemingly alien to her own. "Don't think I won't... Because at the moment, you arrre my "Objective."

Tigeress
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby commodore-fancypants on Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:46 pm

(( sorry I haven't posted in FOREVER))
Yuffie wasn't really one to stand on the sidelines while she watched others fight.The only problem was, she didn't know which group to help! There were 2 different fights going on; she wanted to go to the one with Sephiroth, she had fought him before. But there was another fight. It was 3-1, Aerith was in this one, and Yuffie felt a tad sorry for the guy. He had to fight off three strong girls, and his odds were about to get even worse. Staying on her toes, Yuffie slunk around through the trees to the back of the blonde haired man. She glanced at Aerith, who didn't see her, and a smirk slapped on her face.
"It's been a while since I have been in a good fight..." Yuffie muttered to her self. She planted her feet firmly on the ground, and suddenly sprang out straight towards the man. Her feet halted swiftly directly behind him
"Hello blondie, " she whispered in his ear. After saying her line, she immediately grabbed his shoulders and vaulted over the top of his head, landing a few feet in front now. Yuffie gripped her Shuriken tightly, standing low, ready for battle.
"You tryin' to hurt my buddy Aerith and her friends? Then you'll have to go through me, Scar-face."
1 John 4:16
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.

commodore-fancypants
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoyKagome on Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:06 am

Slid to the dirt with a bit of a shocked expression on his face, landing on his feet however pain was quite evident the the way his body was hunched over. As both feet finally gripped the dirt his eyes were directly on Rinoa. Every tactic in his mind now said that victory was impossible, 5 on 1 just wasn't going to work out in his favor. Even trying it would no doubt get him killed and removed from the grip of destiny. Then there was his target, Rinoa; no she was way too guarded. By some slim chance he was able to capture her again, between all 5... well 4 now that Rinoa was out; there wasn't anyway to get passed them. " Coward huh, look whose hiding behind three little girls. But then again it's painfully clear to you that no one here has the strength to match me one on one.. So I guess this little kitty has to put her tail between her legs. But whatever, i'm bored... Squall's here some where and unlike you pieces of trash, hes a opponent worthy of Hyperion."

Blatantly leaving, Aerith Quistis and Yuffie seemed like the type to not pursue and focus their concern on Rinoa. But that's why he'd threatened the cat girl in the first place, if she followed and Seifer could lead her around enough to the point where the other 3 couldn't track; she be forced to face him in a one on one duel. Then young Almasy might be able to work off the frustration of losing Rinoa to this lot of bitches. " Later." Springing off his position he'd kick off a thick tree trunk deflecting himself into the thick vegetation of the forest.

BoyKagome
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tigeress on Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:50 am

The tiger womans face didn't show with the slightest bit of insult, in-fact she looked almost saddened as her tail and ears drooped, but still she would pursue, the reasoning behind her actions quite odd. The boy had need of a lesson, young and powerful though he may be. "Take carrre." she said nodding to the others, her eyes filled with a sad look.

She wished that she could hide behind somone, anyone... but those days were gone... there were no more freinds to defend her. No more, did she felt graced with love or passion from anouther.

All that mattered now was the battle.. In this world..

Her mind became hazy as several memories poured in, and despite her wish to dispell them, they forced their way through, smashing the weak barriers she had set up.

The dragon roared, a frightening beast of rotting flesh as it tore forward.. the woman in her memory tried to evade the putride flesh, only to become doused with it.. her body became stone within moments... Her face filled with fear.

It was in that moment, that Ranakia herself had slashed down the beast, seconds late... And yet now, she was going to duel a warrior.. no freinds to restrict her...

The memory ended suddenly as she dashed forward, moving through the trees wildly. Her mithran blood soared with the smells of nature and the feeling of cool ground on her feet.

Her race was of a tribal nature, hunters and fishermen of great jungles and spiritual rituals. She could remember her childhood, chasing Rarab along the Savana like grass-lands near the ocean... the laughter of a long gone content adolesent.

Her newly flashed memory almost caused her to run right past the man in white, almost neck to neck for a moment, before she pivoted away, her hand on the long blade at her side. She couldn't help but a almost silly expression took her features as she rubbed her eyes with one hand, trying to stop the memory.. the cursed hallucinations that taunted her mind.

Tigeress
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Freiya on Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:54 am

Aerith
----------

First; when Rinoa fallen unconcious, Aerith thought they'd lose to Seifer. But she didn't have time to feel upset, because soon somebody came. The person who just came looked like a cat woman; a species Aerith had never seen before, so she paid attention to the cat girl.

"Boy... I don't carrre if the girrrl dies..." The Cat girl spoke for the start, which made Aerith thought the Cat girl wasn't a friend to begin with. But that thought only last for a second, and the next second the Cat girl continued; "Then I will cut you when you kill the girl... Don't think I won't... Because at the moment, you arrre my "Objective."

Okay; Aerith thought; So maybe we could addressed this Cat girl as a friend. But still it didn't help because Rinoa was on Seifer's hands. Maybe the Cat girl didn't care if Seifer hurt Rinoa, but Aerith wouldn't let something like that.
She was gonna say something when suddenly Yuffie landed behind Seifer, grabbed the blonde man's shoulder and vaulted over him performed a very nice flip. Aerith couldn't help but smile as Yuffie landed in front of her; "You tryin' to hurt my buddy Aerith and her friends? Then you'll have to go through me, Scar-face."

"Yuffie." Aerith greeted her. Although she was worrying about Rinoa, she felt better now to see Yuffie joined their party.

Now they got two new persons on their party, and Seifer seemed realized there was no way for him to stand on this battle anymore. He shouted; "Coward huh, look whose hiding behind three little girls." Those statement seemed goes for someone else. Who might it be ?
"But then again it's painfully clear to you that no one here has the strength to match me one on one.." - Aerith gripped her staff tighter to heard that - "So I guess this little kitty has to put her tail between her legs. But whatever, i'm bored... Squall's here some where and unlike you pieces of trash, hes a opponent worthy of Hyperion." - Who's Squall ?; the Cetra girl thought. So the first statement was for someone named Squall. Again, they all came from different world. Squall maybe was the hero in their world; reminded her for Cloud.

Seifer threw Rinoa away as he jumped away and left. There was no need to chase him, so Aerith ran to Rinoa who was still unconcious. She casted a Cure on her new friend, but it seemed like something unpredictable would be happen.......

Freiya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby commodore-fancypants on Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:04 am

"Yuffie," She could hear the smile in Aerith's voice behind her. Yuffie glanced back and smiled when the man infront started to yell out to someone, "Coward huh, look whose hiding behind three little girls. But then again it's painfully clear to you that no one here has the strength to match me one on one.." Who the hey is this weirdo talking to? She thought turning her head back to him. "So I guess this little kitty has to put her tail between her legs. But whatever, i'm bored... Squall's here some where and unlike you pieces of trash, hes a opponent worthy of Hyperion." Squall? Suddenly, he threw down the girl and ran off. Aerith rushed toward the girl and quickly cast cure on her. Yuffie rose out of her fighting stance and walked over to Aerith and her new friend.
"Will she be alright Aerith?" She asked, the smile fading from her face. She lowered to a crouch next to her friend, staring at the dark haired girl. She heard Her name mentioned before; her name was Rinoa. A wave of sorrow washed over her, how she dearly wanted to help. She let out a sigh and stood, looking over the landscape of this new world.

commodore-fancypants
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Freiya on Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:53 am

"Will she be alright Aerith?" Yuffie asked. And for the first time Aerith didn't know how to answer. She sensed somethings wrong but she didn't know what's that.
But to make the Wutai girl stop worrying, she spoke; "I hope so." while kept casting Cure on the unconcious girl.
She also realized that the Cat girl walked away, but she didn't have time to pay more attention to the Cat girl for now.

Freiya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:32 pm

Ultimecia

"Well, boys, as much as I'd love to stay and chat about honorable fights," The Sorceress broke the silence with very obvious sarcasm, "My time could be used much more efficiently. I think I'll take my leave,"

And leave she did. She strode right back up the stairs she'd come down not too long ago. Those two were odd. Most of the people Chaos recruited were odd. Why couldn't he recruit someone she could get along with? At least Seifer was cooperative...most of the time. But he was loyal, nonetheless and she appreciated that. She was glad her old Knight was once again by her side. She stopped at the top of the steps. Where had he gone off to? He must have found something worth pursuing if he'd been gone this long.

Ultimecia strode into a room where the entrance she'd used was the only way in or out- she preferred to be able to monitor such things when such circumstances were under her control. From there she stepped to one of the large windows in the wall to her right. The world was spread out before her, just begging her to take it. She smirked a bit as she reminded herself that she'd one day achieve her goal of becoming goddess over all of it.

All the same, she made herself close her eyes to the spectacle to allow herself to reach out with her mind. The Sorceress soon found the location of her Knight, and her smirk transformed into a full-blown maleficent smile. Her Knight had indeed found a worthy pursuit, even if he was out-numbered. Perhaps she should provide a little assistance...

Quistis

When Quistis tried to pull her whip taught, she didn't get quite the result she expected. The whip came back at her with its end wrapped around the wrist of Seifer's white coat.

"INSTRUCTOR!" The blonde SeeD shook the coat from her whip's grasp and turned to face Seifer, only to be met with a scene that oozed Dejavu. Seifer had Rinoa, and was holding Hyperion to the soft flesh of her neck. "For every step you take toward me a drop of blood will spill from Rinoa here. If you get too close I'll slit her throat straight out. Don't pretend like I wont either, SeeD rule number 78; if you can't secure your objective... destroy it so your enemy can't either."

But he wouldn't do that, Rinoa was far too valuable to him. Either way, she couldn't risk him hurting her. She had to keep him engaged enough to where he wouldn't escape with Rinoa, but to where he wouldn't be able to justify hurting his target.

This was when Rinoa began to protest in her usual manner. She really had no care for her own well-being in this situation. But if Quistis really did attack and Seifer decided that killing Rinoa was worth losing an ex-host to 'his Sorceress'- Quistis didn't want to consider it. Just then Rinoa's eyes widened and she opened her mouth as if to shout once more. However, her body soon fell limp in Seifer's arms.

"Rinoa!" Quistis was tempted to run over and seize her friend from Seifer's clutches, but then a strange feline-looking woman erupted onto the scene. She looked around for a moment, but it did not take long for her eyes to lock onto Seifer with an angry glare. It would seem she thought his actions worthy of punishment as well.

"Boy... I don't carrre if the girrrl dies...If your the disgusting cowarrrd I think you arrre..." she said giving each rrr a longated sound, rolling each letter with a grrowling sound that only amplified the underlying hatred in her voice, "Then I will cut you when you kill the girl...

"Instructor," She turned for a moment to Quistis,"Don't think I won't... Because at the moment, you arrre my 'Objective'."

What could she mean by that? It made little to no sense to harm one's 'objective'. To Quistis's SeeD trained mind, the cat woman seemed rather mentally unstable, and this meant that the situation had taken quite a turn for the worst.

And then fickle fate decided to turn the tables again. The next thing she knew, Seifer was on the ground and Aerith's friend- Yuffie, if she's heard correctly- was threatening Seifer. And oh, the look on his face! The absolute irritation! He knew five- considering that the feline had no love for him in any way- against one was far from in his favor, and now that his captive was no longer in hand his chances were even slimmer. And so, in his typical way, he tried to offend them as much as possible before turning his tail and running away; he yelled something about Squall hiding behind a bunch of girls and calling them unworthy opponents of his supposedly great blade. She was just glad he was gone.

Only briefly noting that the feline ran for the treeline as well, Quistis allowed Quez to store her weapon away. The SeeD then approached Rinoa's limp form to meet up with her companions. Aerith was repeated casting Cure on the fallen woman, hoping that she would revive eventually, though even Quisits could tell that they were doing nothing. Yuffie, who was crouching beside Rinoa, inquired after whether or not Rinoa would be okay. Of course, Aerith's reply was rather optimistic. Quistis would have simply answered, 'I don't know' which sounded far more bleak than 'I hope so'. Perhaps the training to become a mercenary made her automatically prepare for the worst.

All thought stopped, though, when there was a sudden change in Rinoa's facial expression. Quistis thought she'd be glad her friend was awake, but the malevolent smirk on that normally cheerful face made it very clear that Rinoa's worst fears had indeed come true.

The dark-haired girl's eyes opened; their gaze cold and hateful. Quistis opened her mouth to utter a word of warning to Yuffie and Aerith, but it was too late. With a small twitch of the hand, a burst of wind radiated outward, knocking the girls from their feet. The blonde quickly stood again to face the dark-haired woman who had stolen the face of her companion. She was familiar with this cold and disdainful person- or should I say Sorceress? After all, the Sorceress Ultimecia had once again taken Rinoa as a host.

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoyKagome on Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:41 am

Damn, DAMN DAMN! So much energy had been wasted on that conflict. Now if Squall did show up there would be no way to win. Though Seifer knew full well that Squall wouldn't accept a victory against his rival in a weakened state, but having that kind of pity caste on him was far more punishing than defeat. To make matters worse all that energy didn't gain him a damn thing. In fact truth be told, now Quistis, Rinoa, Aerith, that pussy and the bumbling fool all knew a good portion of Seifers capability's in combat. How could I have been so sloppy. I got over confident, I assume the playing field wouldn't change. But hell it was already 3 on 1 when I started; where the f*ck was my back up? Pointless to even think about it, no one came Chaos and his crew were worthless. No doubt he'd lose this war, but before that happened Seifer wanted his shot at Squall.

After a good distance had been traveled, Seifer was convinced that non of the group had followed. Even if they did, someone had to stay back and watch Rinoa so it would of been 3 on 1 again which Almasy believed he could handle. Once again, if someone wasn't Squall then to Seifer they were weak. Quistis might of been a exception since she'd been the one to train both of them. That was the way his arrogant mind worked, though this obsession for Lionheart couldn't of been something that qualified as healthy.

Jabbing his Hyperion into the ground to stake beside him, Seifer came to sit against a tree stump that had been protruding from the ground, chopped down at around 12 or so feet up. To be honest the guy was tired, women or not they turned out to be a real hassle. With this free moment of breathing time Seifer uncapped a couple potions to gain back some of his lost vigor.

BoyKagome
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!