Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Final Fantasy: Love, War, and Betrayal (IC)

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Final Fantasy: Love, War, and Betrayal (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternal1999 on Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:59 pm

Fire, and smoke was all around Van as was the kingdom becoming burnt rouble.

The fire was so hot that just being near it without touching it felt like your skin would melt off.

As Van kept looking for survivors of his already destroyed kingdom.

"I won't let them get away with this father, I'll make sure they will pay for what they had done" he said talking to himself.

The Aenima kingdom was becoming a wasteland, every building was set ablaze, everything was destroyed.

Van, now king, felt it was his right to find survivors for his destoryed kingdom, he didn't feel right just leaving, and getting away from this chaos.

The smoke started to get heavy and thicken, it started to get difficult to breathe....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eternal1999
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Final Fantasy: Love, War, and Betrayal (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:04 pm

Light ran back towards the burning building thast had once been the beautiful castle of Aenima, hoping that he was not to late to save the king. Rounding a corner in what had been the market district Light met a horrible sight, two young men were trying to take advantage of a teenage girl using this chaos as cover. Drawing his custom mad blade Light advanced on them. "What have we here?" He asked the two using his sword point to make them move from the girl.
"We was just havin' a little fun," The younger looking one said.
"Ya just a lil' fun," The other said.
Turning away from them and toward the girl he asked her, "Are you alright? Have they hurt you at all?"
"N-no," She said quite shaken," I'm ok."
At that moment Light sensed movement behind him and slashed his blade out, slicing the attacking younger boy on his left wrist. "I do not want to waste my skills on the likes of you, leave and do not let me see your face ever again." He then turned back to the girl and helped her up, "If I were you I'd run far from this country...Only terrible things will happen here now." He then continued walking down the road toward the castle.
Yugioh World Championship 2011:Over the Nexus Friend Code

5144-5273-5585

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyghtfang on Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:48 pm

Cid stood atop a building looking for Van. They had gotten seperated in the midst of the chaos from the battle.

He saw two young men trying to take advantage of a teenage girl from his vantage point. Just as Cid was about to take action another man came from behind a building nearby and steped between the girl and the two men. Cid was juwondering who this guy was when he pulled out a custom made blade. Cid Knew it was Light so he jumped down from the building doing a front flip in mid air, landed on his feet and ran over to Light.

When he reach Light, Cid greeted him. "How are you my friend? Have you seen Van?"
ImageImage

Nyghtfang
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:19 pm

Light looked over and saw one of the few men that could match his skill with a blade, Cid. "Hello to you too. I have not seen the young Prince, but do you have word of his father? I was on an errand for him when the attack occured." Light's concern shown on his face which was strange for him, he rarely ever let show his emotions so visibly. "If anything has happened to him..."

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternal1999 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:32 pm

Van looked everywhere for any sign of survivors.

He suddenly heard a noise to his left, and headed towards that direction.

It was a women screaming.

"Sounds like a women struggling" he said to himself concerned.

He ran and saw two men taking advantage of a women in the distance, and was about to take action against them.

But suddenly he saw Light, one of the best knights in the kingdom, take care of the situation.

Then he saw Cid talking to Light, "I knew those two would be alive" he said as he ran towards them.

Van came out from behind, and said "I see yall are doing ok, we can't leave here until we secure the whole area"

Eternal1999
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyghtfang on Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:11 pm

"Van. It's good to see you alive. What has happened to the King?" Cid said clasping a hand Van's shoulder.

Nyghtfang
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:00 pm

"Yes," Light said the pain evident on his face once again, "What has happened to your father?" If he is dead I swear I will find his murderer and kill him myself, if its the last thing i ever do, He thought to himself.

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternal1999 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:22 pm

"What has happened to your father?"

"What has happened to the King?"

These were questions that were very hard to answer.

"My father is....dead..they just killed him relentlessly, I tried to fend them off but it was no use" he said.

"Walter will pay for what he has done! Once we get the people out of here safely, we should head toward the Matrim Kingdom, which is the closest kingdom to us, and warn King Alexander of King Walter, and the Rodag kingdom"

Eternal1999
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:37 pm

"BWA HA HA HA!" Walter crackled sinisterly "I absolutely love the joyous symphony displayed! Nothing can beat the music of hundreds of voices screaming in unison!" Walter strode away from the tall cliff edge, out looking the destruction he ordered. upon his black feathered and armored chocobo, reuniting himself with the tail end of the marching army. Walter crackled again as he begun to squirm with delight and begun to giggle like a little school girl. A general spotted Walter, and awaited his approach along with the Prime Minister and other generals and spoke aloud. "Your Majesty, why leave the city in its current state? Why don't we just establish our own foothold upon it?"

"Why leave it? Simply for them to once again rebuild what it was they lost, only so that it may be devastated once more! Then they rebuild, and I'll crush them again! Until they learn no matter what, all their hopes and dreams will only be crushed! BWA HA HA HA!" Walter crackled again as he kicked his chocobo to advance faster up the ranks. "Your Majesty! Wait!" the general called out again. Walker scoffed "Wait? What do i look like, a waiter?" Walter did not return to the general, nor did he stop, he continued to strode down his pronounced army. The prime minister followed behind, only the generals were without mounts, he asked "Sire... What is it next that shall be your undoing?". Walter looked, and smiled pleasantly "I simply love the way you speak! 'what is your undoing?' its absolutely fabulous! We shall retreat to where we came, and there i shall plot my...'undoing'" After the last word was spoken Walter giggled uncontrollably to the excitement he was receiving.
“Man can live with about forty days without food, about three days without water, about eight minutes without air, but only for one second without hope.”

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:24 pm

Light fell to his knees head in his hands, "I failed him..." He sad mournfully, "I failed him..." He knew that he could never live down this shame, his people did not look kindly at all on failure. Looking to Van he grabbed his sword and put it to his own neck, "Give me the command and I will kill myself for this shame I have caused myself."

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!