Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Final Fantasy RP.

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Final Fantasy RP.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TrueLovesFirstKiss on Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:36 am

I'm looking for a group of role players who would like to role play with me in a Final Fantasy role play community I made. it took me a while to get it looking nice and fit for role playing... though the outcome was worth the while. The site is fully dedicated to Final Fantasy X. And takes place after Final Fantasy X-2. Though there are the original Warrior, Thief, Summoner, and Mage class, I am allowing Mixture of two classes and the allowance of classes from other Final Fantasy games. The the original Human, Guado, Al'Bhed, Hypello, and Ronso races are the only races able to be played with the acceptance of Half races [Human-Guado, Human-Al'bhed, Human-Ronso, Al'Bhed-Guado.]

Link to List of Classes: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fant ... eastmaster

I don't have a limit as of to how many people join. I really would like a couple as the minimum to get A role play on the site started. Of course you may make you're own role play story on the sight if you wish using the Spira world. On the site you will find a Chat box on the bottom for anyone who has questions about the Website, and it can also be used to chat OOC or notify others after you've posted.

...And the truth is.
I rather Argue with you...
♥Then to Kiss anyone else♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TrueLovesFirstKiss
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Final Fantasy RP.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:04 am

i can not wait to start it,i would join,but my comp hates the site,so i am just adjusting my comp settings
I asked my friend what he thought of my drawing, at this is what he said:Jake your drawings make Rukia's look like masterpieces

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TrueLovesFirstKiss on Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:57 am

X3 yay is I! =D KK, and thank you

TrueLovesFirstKiss
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXSweet♥SurrenderXx on Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:13 pm

ZOMFG. I'm definitely in!

xXSweet♥SurrenderXx
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:18 pm

i'll join ^^

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXSweet♥SurrenderXx on Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:18 pm

Speakin of.... I was just there, the place is DEAD D-E-D. DEAD.
I applied for a character. Now I'm just waiting to be approved and whatnot.

xXSweet♥SurrenderXx
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby STARSBROVOTEAM16 on Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:26 pm

I want to help

STARSBROVOTEAM16
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!