Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Final Fantasy X

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Re: Final Fantasy X

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:18 am

Jake decided to do what she said. He began to relax but then he heard a deep voice rattle through his brains. Jake sighed and stormed out of the room. Anger present on his face.

"Look you old man. I am trying to practice for something and stay calm. SO SHUT UP!" Jake went back to the room Mumbling "Stupid Guardian.why did i get him?"
I asked my friend what he thought of my drawing, at this is what he said:Jake your drawings make Rukia's look like masterpieces

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepyShadow on Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:39 am

Beldar stomped after Jake, following him intently. He was going to give this pompous snob a piece of his mind.

"Now listen here, boy!" Beldar snapped, angrily jabbing Jake in the chest with two fingers. "I'm you're guardian, right? Why'd you take off without telling me? You could've been killed! And I'm not old! Now, I don't care if you were the prince of Bevelle, you're gonna shape up, stop whining, and show a little respect, you hear me?"

Beldar glared down at the boy, folding his arms over his chest, waiting for Jake to answer. The warrior smirked.
Drop your shield!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SleepyShadow
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurenai Kasei on Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:55 am

Slowly, Akira let her eyes open as she heard the other summoner stomp from the room, and then stomp back in, grumbling. She sighed and stood up from the ground, brushing off the baggy black pants that she wore. She cast a glance toward Jake. "You can have the room," she said quietly.

Sauntering over to a shelf, she pulled down a bundle of clothes. They were the garments that the head priest had asked her to wear, if only for this ceremony. She'd agreed. But only for this one summoning. She disliked the clothing that she saw the other summoner's wear, and had decided early on that if they didn't like what she was wearing, it was too damn bad. A small smile crossed her lips before she walked from the room, stealing a glance toward Jake's guardian as he stomped into the room right passed her. An eyebrow rose. He was ...strange. An almost dangerous aura around him. Cocky... But she knew better then to judge people on outward appearance. Finally, Akira left the room, leaving Jake alone with his yelling guardian.

Akira continued on, making her way from the temple at a slow walk. Her fingers clenched and unclenched around the garments in her hands as she wandered to her tent to get changed. She was still in a rather drowsy state due to meditating, even though she hadn't much of a chance to do it for to long. It was long enough to calm her nerves, though, and that's all that mattered.

Raising a hand, Akira brushed back the tent flap before walking in. She went directly toward a back room to change. She slipped the clothing on quickly, and wandered out from the room. She'd left her other clothing on her bed for now. She would need the garments when she was finished with the ceremony.

Slowly, almost hesitantly, Akira walked over to a long mirror, peering at her reflection rather wearily. She looked nice enough. It was simple looking, not to flashy, and she had to admit to almost liking it. Almost.

The garments consisted of a long black skirt that went to her ankles, a silver sash that was tied loosely around her waist and a white halter top. The sleeves were tied to her elbows by black buckles, and the fabric hung down loosely from where her hands poked out. Her nose wrinkled and she tilted her head to one side, scanning back over her appearance. "Suppose it'll do," she mused.

Turning, Akira snatched a silver ribbon from a nearby desk and quickly tied up her hair into a loose ponytail. Then, she grabbed her sword, Dreamer, and sheathed it at her hip; tucking it inbetween her hip and the sash that was tied around her waist.

She was ready. Now, all there was to do... was wait.

Kurenai Kasei
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gami on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:32 am

Papers of transfer? Descriptions of me? The two questions she was most eager to ask. Though he was right in that it was relatively unusual to carry a helmet, she also knew that she was not the only Crusader that had been on board the S.S. Winno. Something felt... not quite right. It was a fleeting thought, but she thought the entire thing was strange. Fearing she might think too much of it, she dismissed any such thoughts and simply assumed it was perhaps odd traits on her new captain's behalf. When she thought about it, those papers may have been on other people as well - it could even have been about something completely different.

'Oh yeah,' he said and brought her attention back to reality. 'It also said that you were born and raised here. So if you have family or friends you want to visit, feel free. If you have anymore questions for me, please ask.'

He folded his arms and smiled. He was definitely very different from the other captains she had come across. She wasn't sure if this was good or bad, but he seemed awfully casual in his manners, as if they had known each other for a long time.

'It's fine,' she replied. 'Should we head to the village, sir?'

They started to walk among the newly arrived. They did not exchange any words. The air, the smell, the trees, the dirt, the wood, the familiar faces; Aya missed not a single chance to soak in as much as she could. All sorts of feelings stirred inside her when she reminisced. It was easy to reminisce in Spira. When living a full lifetime was not the norm, memories became somehow more important. She continued to soak in all she could of her home island, because she never knew if she would see it again. Her memories reminded her that she had been priviliged with just that: Memories.

Aya stopped, when she spotted her house - her father's, technically - and Yuri stopped with her.

'I look forward to meet the squad, sir,' she said. Then she pointed at her house. 'If I may, I would like some free time to unload myself and see my family.'

'You're still free to do that,' said Yuri with a smile. That friendly smile again. She remembered that it had been him who had first said that it was alright for her to see her family. She saluted him and turned around, walked towards her house... but then she hesitated... and came to a halt, and turned around. For a moment she had no clue why she had stopped. The moment, however, passed swiftly.

'Do you have any place to stay, sir?'
FINAL FANTASY X
A roleplay set in an alternate Spira.

FFX [IC thread]
FFX [OOC & sign-up thread]

Gami
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dazed&Confused on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:27 am

Gage playfully rolled his eyes and let out a quiet chuckle, before giving a self righteous nod. Didn't know what she'd do without him. Damn right! He was joking of course, but despite her tone, he was glad to know she was serious. Even though he kept his emotions on the downlow, it was always good to feel needed. He could at least admit that to himself.

Hands casually by his sides, the al bhed guardian, ironically enough, turned and strode off deciding he had interupted enough of Akira's preperation, better not to get her in trouble with the preists so close to the trials. Though, suddenly hearing her voice, Gage blinked and smoothly glanced over his shoulder in her direction. Would he be there for the trials? Hell was that even a question. She must have been more nervous than he thought. Turning himself a bit more, he gave a large nod, mostly so she could see it from the distance and called out.

"What kind of guardian would I be if I missed it!?" Basically annoucing his already controversial position to the entire village, Gage stood unphased, with a grin on his face. Of course he was going. No doubt, and not just because it was his job. But Akira knew that.

With a final wave as she made her way to the temple, he ran his hand through his shaggy mohawk, getting the few longer strands away from his face and brushing the back. But mostly it was a habit when he was thinking. Ignoring the looks he was getting from his announcement just moments ago, Gage deciding it was best to get some rest while Akira prepared, so she wouldn't be the only one ready for the trials.

Nap time.

Reaching his tent, the gray eyed male slipped off his arms bracers/weapons as well as his shoulder guard, and dropped casually onto his cot. Stretching out his long limbs, Gage brought his hands behind his head, acting as a makeshift pillow, the noticable al bhed swirls suddenly hidden behind eyelids. Akira knew where to find him, so for the time being, he could relax until he was needed. Minutes later, he had dozed off, out cold.

Dazed&Confused
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepyShadow on Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:04 am

Beldar whistled through his teeth as the young woman passed him by, going out of the summoner's chamber.

"Well ... in all me life and times ..." the warrior said with a grin. "Heh. Hey, Jake, wasn't that, um, Akira? You know, the one you mentioned before?"

The warrior put his hands on his hips, laughing heartily.

"If you every want to get rid of me, boy, just say so. I'll jump ship and go be her guardian! Ha ha ha!"

SleepyShadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:06 pm

Soki was in the village just outside the temple, his dream to be a guardian would have to wait, He didn't feel like asking a summoner to let him join but what did he know? maybe one would but he doubted it as he just stared towards the sky, He was young nineteen years of age. He had lost his entire life when he was younger and was trying to seek revenge for that. He laughed loudly as he shook his head, was it really revenge he was looking for? Or was it something more? He wasn't sure himself anymore as he stood up from his sitting position and looked around, he had been training all day and was ready to take some action. Though he didn't fully trust the religion of Yevon but what else could he do? He walked towards the Temple planning on maybe praying to his father for strength and guidence. As he strode he shook his head stoping at where he was staying and removing his swords as well as his armor leaving as well as he took lighter steps now not so burdened by the weight he carried. He didn't know what else to do, noticing a girl leaving the temple, the one who was a summoner but didn't appear to be. He shrugged another future summoner with an atittude he thought. He just pushed forward quietly looking at the villagers already in their daily prayer.

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:56 pm

"We are the squad right now..." Yuri mumbled to himself. The rest of the squad he sent to Luca to wait on him to finish up here. He was still there because of a few reasons. One is to meet his new recruit, and second to make sure the other two summoners made their way to the temple safely and his entire squad needn't be here for that. This may also make a good assignment for Aya. Yuri smiled to himself.

When she mentioned her family herself, Yuri thought how lucky she was. A small smile appeared on his face. He was oddly happy for her. He had been with out someone to look after him for sixteen years now. He was glad to see others spend time with their family.

When Aya asked if he had any place to stay. He waved over at the Inn. "They got me a room in that Inn over there. Although.. The bed felt like sleeping on rocks." He said while rubbing his back and grimacing.
Last edited by Talisman on Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurenai Kasei on Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:10 pm

It was finally time, and she could feel the nervousness bubble up in her stomach, making her feel ill. Akira closed her eyes for a moment, inhaling a breath of air before holding it in her lungs. Slowly, she exhaled and forced herself to stay calm as she exited her tent, pulling back the flap and letting it shut lightly behind her. A hand raised to brush back her long bangs that weren't tied into the ponytail behind an ear, before she walked slowly down the dirt path toward the tent she knew her guardian, Gage, was in. She figured she'd 'collect' him and then go to the temple.

As she wandered to the tent, Akira raised a hand to brush across the corner of her eye. A small tattoo of a black star was evident there, though her pale skin made it stick out even more. Her nose wrinkled in annoyance. It was a marking that Calix had 'given' her. It was supposed to symbolize her strength or some nonscense. Akira blew some hair from her face. She still wasn't quite sure why she'd agreed to getting it. Maybe to have a closer connection with the swordsman until she got back to Kilika to see him again? Who knows, she thought, grimacing. She did quite a few random things. Like the piercing of a wolf fiend's canine in her ear. She'd done that on a whim, thinking it was 'pretty'.

"I need to stop thinking of random things," she mumbled under her breath, her gaze catching a strange older man walking through the small village. She hadn't seen him before, but he seemed nice enough. Not as creepy as Jake's guardian. Akira wrinkled her nose at this thought. She didn't like the older man, despite not knowing him. She knew it was hypocritical, but there was something...off about him. And the way the other summoner and his guardian acted toward each other was strange as well. Like they just met and decided to travel together on Jake's pilgramage rather then having the bond that should be between a guardian and summoner.

Soon after this thought, she arrived at Gage's tent. She raised an eyebrow at the sound of snoring coming from inside. Clearly, she'd have to wake him up. A small grin crossed Akira's lips, which looked strange since she wasn't normally seen smiling, much less grinning, at nothing at all. She got a few looks from nearby villager's, but she ignored it.

Opening the tent flap, she wandered over to the corner of the room, sneaking a glance toward Gage's sprawled sleeping form on his bed. Then, she snatched a glass of water that was set on one of the table tops. "This'll do nicely," she murmured quietly. Carefully, so she didn't trip over the skirt, or her own feet, she sneaked over to Gage's bedside. The glass in her hand was lifted over her guardian's head, before she neatly tipped the water out of the glass with a 'splash' onto his face. "Time to wake up!"

Kurenai Kasei
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gami on Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:37 am

Aya held back a smile. Few people complained about the inn. While she had never slept there, she had picked a few things about it over the years. She wasn't entirely sure how serious her captain was.

'You're welcome to stay in our house, sir,' she said. She doubted the beds at the house were better than the ones at the inn, but at least he would have company - if he wanted it - and would not have to pay to stay at the inn. It was only then that she realized that there were probably not enough beds at her house, and that she had made the offer without asking her father first. She was afraid he wouldn't approve... but he would. She knew her father well enough. She would have to sleep on the floor.

Gami
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:08 am

Yuri bit his lip and looked up at the sky. Thinking. If he took the offer, he would be able to meet Aya's father and he wouldn't be alone than at the inn. He could also judge her personality as well. Plus, he wouldn't have to pay the innkeeper. His funds were dangerously low as of now.

"Alright, I may do that. If..." He added quickly "if it's no trouble." He said. It was her house after all and he didn't want to feel as if he would intrude. "Now, you go on and see your family, I've still got... things to do." He said trying to make up an excuse. "I'll meet you later on." He said with a smile. In reality, he wanted to give her time with her family alone. He would go and find somethings to do... Like retrieve the bottle of brandy he left somewhere earlier.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:03 am

Jake was getting angry again.

"LISTEN..I NEVER asked for you! You are only here because i need a guardian!" Jake grabbed Beldar and dragged him out of the temple. He went right outside the tent Akira was in. Of course Jake had no idea. Jake began to shout.

"Look...like i said the temple made you my guardian because i had no one! i dont even like you. You are old and perverted. I dont want you as my guardian!" Jakes voice got even louder. People were beginning to stop and look. No one had seen Jake lose his temper before. Jake was usually the quiet one of the two summoners. "SO...When we reach Kilika or whatever.. you can go away and go to the inn and pay girls to be with your ugly self! AND...dont you DARE even SPEAK to Akira. She has a loyal guardian who will break you in half!"

With that Jake left for the tent next to Akiras guardians. It was his own. It was scruffy and slightly messy. but it was home. Jake sighed as he saw someone from the temple had been in and had put the clothes he needed to wear for the ceremony on the bed. Jake picked it up and saw it was a long pure white robe. It used to be for girls. But the temple had adapted them. The reason being it was very rare to have male summoners. Jake took his clothes off and began to get changed. Hoping Beldar would listen and heed his warning.

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dazed&Confused on Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:43 am

Gage was sleeping peacfully, hands behind his head, long limbs sprawled out in various, slightly obscure directions. Apparently he moved a bit in his sleep, and the blanket had wound up balled up on the floor. He kicked perhaps? Regardless, rest was rest, despite if his body was resting or in motion during that time. And, seriously, who didn't love a good nap?

Cold...cold..cold..."Time to wake up!"

"Huh! What?" Shooting up into a sitting position, Gage blinked multiple times, quickly looking around, his al bhed eyes soon landing on Akira. Blinking yet again as a drip fell from stray hairs currently stuck to his forehead, he wore a rather perplexed and confused expression for a moment. Still clearly groggy and half asleep, it took him a few minutes to re-orient himself and what had just occurred. Blowing off the water on his lips, Gage brefily looked down at himself then proceeded to shake his head like a dog, before running a hand through his bed headed locks. Once the excess water was out, he then wiped his face, slowly looking up to meet the eyes of a grinning Akira.

It clicked. He smiled.

"Ohhhhh, I am sooo getting you back for this." He warned, flicking the water left over on his hand towards her playfully, lightly shaking his head. "But, decent prank, a classic. I'll give you that." He added, being completely honest. He wasn't one to get all bent out of shape when pranked, more so, he'd find a fun way to get them back. Which only created a rather hilarious circle of on going pranks. Well, it was a way to keep the pilgrimage full of laughs.

Sitting up more and sliding his legs over until his feet touched the floor, Gage rose to his feet, standing significantly taller than Akira, despite him being barefoot at the moment. Stretching, and affectionately ruffling her hair as he stepped past, he slipped on his gear and armor again, before pausing as rather loud voices were suddenly heard right outside his tent.

Blinking yet again, this time of slight shock rather than sleepiness, Gage couldn't exactly help but hear the conversation, or well, yell fest, going on outside. Someone had a temper. Not that he could blame the guy, he had no idea what had happened, and was definitely not about to ask. But Jake seemed rather defensive of Akira, and Gage couldn't help but smirk to himself as he as mentioned as one loyal, a compliment, but two, breaking the other guy in half. Call it male pride.

Slowly shifting his gaze to Akira, he waited, and then more quietly this time, whistled in a "Woooww" time of tone. Well, that was slightly awkard to hear. A summoner, basically firing their guardian, publically. Clearly there was some tension in the air, so, Gage decided to...take the edge off a bit. Rubbing the back of his head, the al bhed male bit his lip ring briefly, then rolled his shoulders back in a shrug, stepping over to his summoner and whispering, wearing quite the serious expression. "Ya' know what I think?...."

He waited, letting a dramatic pause ensue, as well as his signature smirk cross his features. Looking side to side, as if people were listening, again, just for the effect. "I think...Jake liiiiikkkkees you." He teased, quickly stepping back, bracing himself for being hit by something, anything really. But, this was how he handled things, yes, he could be serious all the tmie, but joking always took the edge off. Besides, it wasn't exactly their business to be talking about it, so a change of topic worked well, not to mention it was just good fun to mess with Akira at times, as well as a way to keep her smiling. It was his job to do so afterall.

Dazed&Confused
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepyShadow on Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:56 am

"Bah!" Beldar snorted, folding his burly arms over his chest.

The warrior would have the last word on the matter, or Yevon be damned! Beldar stuck his head inside Jake's tent, a serious look on his face.

"You stupid brat!" he shouted at the boy. "Get a few things straight before you start spouting off to me, boy! The reason no one else would be your guardian is because you are such a stuck-up, arrogant, whiny little prick! Second of all, I was only joking about Akira. She's a child, and I have no interest in something YOUR age. And I'm not old, Yevon dammit! You need to get learn some respect, you little baby. I don't HAVE to stick around and be subjected to your crap. One more outburst like this and I will leave you to the fiends, do you understand me?!"

SleepyShadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:30 am

Jake had just got dressed when Beldar popped his head in. His voice went through Jakes head. And at the current moment Jake did not need it. with only an hour til the ceremony. Jake just sighed. "Look old man, i fired you. i dont want you!" Jake said trying to stay calm. Then Jake had a idea. He whispered "Fire" And clicked his fingers. Suddenly a flame combusted at Beldars behind. Setting his clothes on fire. Jake just sniggered as he tidied up a bit. "Now go away Flame ass"

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepyShadow on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:42 am

Beldar swatted out the flame, yelling and cursing as he did until his clothes no longer burned. He then shot an icy glare at Jake.

"Real mature, throwing a temper tantrum like that," the warrior chastised sternly. "Whatever. I don't need this grief. I already got paid by the priests. I don't hate you, Jake, regardless of how childish you are. Rather, I pity you."

Beldar withdrew from the tent and began to make his way out of town, intending to take the trail through the woods down to the dock. He did not care what befell the impetuous summoner now. Besides, the priests had paid him enough for a ticket back to Luca.

SleepyShadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurenai Kasei on Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:26 pm

A grimace crossed Akira's features as her hair was ruffled when Gage stepped past her after she'd poured the water over his face. She knew damn well that he was going to get her back for doing it. A small grin fell across her lips. Although, she mused, it'll keep things interesting.

When Gage leaned over to tell her something, Akira blinked. After hearing what he had to say, however, one of her eyes seemed to twitch. She forced herself not to give any other reaction to Gage's statement. "Oh really?" she mused aloud. "Well, I think the head priest rather likes you as well." After saying this in a perfectly serious tone, she strolled from the tent, a quiet snort escaping her as she tried to hold back a laugh.

Akira shot a glance toward the tent where Jake lived, watching the man walk away from it toward the woods that led to the beach. She frowned. "What a spoiled brat," she muttered quietly, stealing a glance back toward the tent that Jake, she assumed, was still inside of. With a small shake of her head, she backstepped a few paces and snatched Gage by his arm. "Come on! Let's go already!"

The villagers watched with amusement as she tugged Gage off toward the temple; a rather odd sight considering her rather small stature compared to her guardian.

As she dragged Gage off, she frowned. "Is Jake even going to be able to participate in the trials, do you think?" she asked, peering at Gage curiously. "Since his guardian's taken off now...Not that I blame him. But still..." Akira hummed thoughtfully, continuing to tug Gage behind her toward the temple.

Kurenai Kasei
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dazed&Confused on Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:35 pm

Gage was rather dissapointed by her little to no reaction. He had expected a punch to the arm, or chest, or maybe even getting slapped upside the head. But, to his dismay, all she did was make a face, slightly. But he never very well that behind that straight face, she wanted to react much more. Darn summoners and their self control over emotion hocus pocus. Well, not all summoners it seemed, especially after what had just occurred outside his tent.

"Well, I think the high preist rather likes you as well"

Gage blinked and faked an over dramatic gasp, before doing a slow double take. "Now that's what you call a low blow." He retorted, crossing his arms over his chest, and shaking his head as she walked and stood in the entrance, seriously holding back a grin, and he knew it. Breifly acting as if she'd hurt his feelings, Gage rolled his eyes playfully and gave a small smile. "But, Yea, he totally loves me, doesn't he?" He added, not really posed as a question since they both knew the answer very well. Honestly, it didn't bother him that much, living in a non al bhed community, you got used to not necessarily being the most 'popular' person in the village to say the least, especially from devoted Yevonites. Gage simply shrugged it off. They had their right to an opinion and he had his.

Letting out a final yawn, he stood there casually until Akira suddenly turned and snatched him by the arm. "Woah." He muttered, surprised by her strength as well as stumbling the first few steps, off balance. Once he was steadily on his feet, and continueing to be lead, or more accurately, dragged, towards the temple, he looked over as Akira asked her question.

Rolling his broad shoulders back in a shrug, Gage quirked an eyebrow in thought. "I dunno', I would think not, considering their not about to let a sixteen year old boy, a summoner no less, wander off around Spira by himself.- Then again, maybe he could do the trials, and await a new guardian?, I'm not sure." He finished, making sure his long legs kept pace with the shorter female. "But ya' know, makes you think, you better watch it with those pranks, eh? Piss a guardian off, look what happens." He teased raising his eyebrows matter-of-factly and bumping shoulders with her. "Means you better be nice to me." Gage added, slightly chuckling. He was joking of course, and as usual. That wasn't an issue, their 'GuardianxSummoner' relationship was fairly stable he thought, even with the pranks. The thought made him smile.

[An 'Eh' post. xP Sorry ]

Dazed&Confused
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:04 pm

All the yelling, had Soki interested as he watched calmly and unexpected shook his head. Right now didn't seem like such a good idea to be there as he watched scene end then he himself left the Temple watching the male summoner disappear along with his supposed Guardian as he shook his head walking towards the Inn, maybe if he didn't become a guardian he could join as a crusader. He shrugged his shoulders thinking about that fact and wondering if it would work.

(short post couldn't think of anything else)

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:06 pm

It was getting late, as far as Balbagon could tell the "ceremony" would be starting soon. Although he still didn't know what it was about, you never know what might just be interesting. Knowing little else to do, he headed on over to the church, and although he was a man of little faith, muttered a short prayer as he walked toward the temple. The girl he had seen before with the Al Bhed man were ahead of him, the Al Bhed being dragged along by the girl. This made the old freelancer smile, they looked like they could have been brother and sister, or maybe young lovers.

Balbagon walked inside the church, and as he got inside, he clasped his hands together, pretending to say a prayer this time. The church would likely be more acceptant of a man who showed some faith. There appeared to be little people here... it almost didn't seem open to the public, but no one had stopped him yet.

(A pretty bland post, but for the moment I'm just moving along with whats happening.)
"Sad, terribly sad" said the reader to the writer, "one of the characters in my book died." The writer smiled "I know the feeling, so did mine."

The lifespan of Kirant: Image

saranm
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!