Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Final Fantasy: The Chocobian Warriors (~( IC )~)

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Re: Final Fantasy: The Chocobian Warriors (~( IC )~)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:41 pm

Finally, a sheltered stable for the chocobos to get their rest. Creon knows how a vast majority of the Chocobian warriors have certain...bonds with their mounts. Knowing this will allow some peace of mind for his comrades, along with the comfort of a soft bed to sleep on. Creon approached the stables, obviously business looked horrible as the stable seemed barren, but still well kept "perhaps this is just coincidence for us" Creon thought as the stable master approached.

"Hail there knights! I assume the usual business of stabling your chocobos?" The man mentally counted the number of chocobos that he would need to watch over, he knew he had the room, but it was good for him to know what he is getting into.

"Indeed sir, We will be only here perhaps a night." Creon hopped off of his chocobo as it shifted form the sudden change in weight. "Excellent!" the stable master spoke as he grabbed the harness of Creon's chocobo "Your fellows can go ahead and move theirs inside along with me" gently pulling Creon's chocobo into the large wooden stable, one could be rested assured that it is not just a run-down business, but rather they are experiencing a shortage. Within this wooden structure, there were small bins lined up in a long hall way like line. Where the giant birds have enough room to roam slightly but as a normal stable there isnt really ant remarkable trait. "I guess just pick a place, it dose not really matter." The stable master spoke as Creon stopped following to wait for his comrades.
โ€œMan can live with about forty days without food, about three days without water, about eight minutes without air, but only for one second without hope.โ€

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cap'n Gregginz on Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:04 am

(@Freiya: Gayahaharr lass, that be correct)

Axel cringed when they arrived at the stall, not for the conditions. No. Axel loved it. Quiet, normal looking, pretty much a good place to crash... it was the thought of getting his damn chocobo into one of the stalls. Why couldn't Dynamo just sit in a stall like everyone else? Why did Axel have to get off Dynamo and litteraly drag him by the harness? Dynamo gave a simple "kweh" and tilted his head at the first sight of the stall then tried to turn back around before Axel had leaped behind the red pain in the ass and hammered his right shoulder into the side of the chocobo to push him in. All Axel had to do was tie Dynamo's mouth shut and lock him in and he'd be good to go, but it was already too late to shut him up, Axel would have to suffer from pecks and bites from Dynamo after locking him up.

"Little prick, get in the damn stall!" Axel shouted at his chocobo, shoving at the large bird's ass. Dynamo screeched and kicked it's feet to the back of the wall, obviously not happy with these conditions. He was not a fan of sleeping in a strange stall unless Axel was there so he could recognize at least one person. Dynamo was always a pain in the ass when it came to sleeping... but then again Dynamo was a huge pain in the ass in general. But Axel isn't a great person with his chocobo, treating him like an object most of the time and is definetly looked down from the Chocobo's rights freaks that he encountered through his travels. Dynamo jerked his head and bit down on the side railing of the stall and placed both feet on the wall and puched with a great force, knocking Axel to the ground with a loud thud. He sat back up, a little whoosy but noticed a red blob vanishing into the distance. Axel scratched at his eyes and got back on his feet, his face beet red with rage, immediatly dusting his coat of the hay and whatever else from his coat, he can't soil it. Too painful to lose it. "I'm gonna kill that red bastard! We're having chocobo steaks for dinner. You hear me you giant chicken! I'm gonna pluck every god damned feather off your greasy neck and cook you over an open fire!" Axel's hands were cupped around his mouth to amplify his voice to the vanishing red speck in the distance. He pulled his blade, Eclipse, from his back and propped it onto his right shoulder. The slick black metal had dried streaks of blood across it, obviously Axel never washed it after his previous fight.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cap'n Gregginz
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:26 am

The problem with Ji was that he was timid. He lacked the ferocity of a true chocobo unless Fong himself was in danger. It wasn't a bad flaw, but it could prove inconvenient at times. Ji went without a problem into his stall, patting his head. In that instant, Ji sat down and started to doze off. The previous tension had drained Ji mentally. He was quite, capable physically, however timid he may be otherwise. Fong patted his head affectionately, and left some food at his side for when he woke up. Maybe he was too soft on Ji- if he roughed him up he would be tougher mentally as well as physically, right? However, to Fong it didn't seem right. The only thing Ji needed was a good determination he could draw up at will. He would work with that on the road- these were dangerous times, and Ji can't afford to be a timid traveling partner.

He sighed, disliking what he was forced to do. Closing the door to the gate, he watched Ji for a few moments as if to ascertain he was asleep. He remembered to unsaddle some stuff, since they were only staying for a night or so. He was sure to take his blades along- one can never be too careful, and he wanted to fine hone his blades while staying in one place. Sharpening on the road caused the blades to be unevenly sharpened, which can break the blade if it is hit in the wrong place due to various stuff like shatterpoints.

Arke
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:42 pm

Lyric had rode for what felt like hours, coming to the town. What was it, but another place of easily taken lives? Ah, but the difference was that these people still lived. Why could it not have been this town, instead of her own village? Why must it be her home that died? She cringed at the thoughts as Creon stopped at the gates, thinking to herself with her head bowed and twisting sweet green eyes sheltered.

I am never going to forget, nor forgive... I am never letting go...

She brought her eyes up just slightly, catching the look from the one of the guards, who quickly returned his own curious gaze back towards the ground. It was then that they began to move again, and of course, Lyric followed. Cochise gave no sound of fatigue nor worry or anger. He was completely satisfied with just carrying Lyric's thoughtful weight upon his silky black feathers...

She wasn't sure where she went either. She had dipped her head almost in a sleepy fashion, until she was resting upon Cochise's neck. He followed the other Knights- thank goodness- and led them towards the stalls. His head tilted in curiosity at the stables, and he moved towards one, though didn't get in. Instead, the chocobo sat down outside of one of the edge stalls. At the far left, he had nestled down, fluffing his feathers and leaning his head back to rub against Lyric's shoulder. It was a gentle comfort, but also a 'time to get off'. Lyric raised her head quickly, blinking a bit before rubbing her weary eyes, burning still and dry from crying. She tried to clear her head, and realize where she was. But, that didn't exactly work. So she simply stood from Cochise, and raised her hand in a unique sign-language like gesture, that Cochise responded to by standing and moving into the stall. She shut the thin gate, and stepped outside, turning to walk towards the rooms and building, when something dark fell from her beige and green robe. When she looked down, past her long gingerly tanned legs, she saw the small stuffed animal.

Looking around, she wanted to assure no one else saw it, before she knelt down. Her nimble lithe fingers combed over the plush chocobo head, and she pulled it up, nestling it inside of her robe once more. And then she turned her back, staring at the building and waiting for her sight to return to her- and hopefully enough sense to know what town or village they now resided in.
One who knows nothing, can understand nothing.

Eternity
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MULTI_MEDIA_MAN on Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:01 pm

Jack followed Creon and the rest of the warriors into the village, staying to the rear, in case this :"black attack" had yet to finish. Only after they passed the gates with no harm did he rest. "It's all right, Albion. It's all right..." His voice trailed off when he remembered that nothing was all right; their homes had been destroyed and their friends and families murdered. Jack had never settled and made a true home, preferring to stay in the field. "A life saved out there is worth a dozen back home," he'd always told his friends at the bakery. But now all the lives he had saved through his many years of battle had come undone.

When they entered the stable Jack quickly left Albion in a stall, letting his hand gently rub along his face. "I'll see you later, alright? Now don't let any of the others get into a fight or anything of the like, okay?" No response was given, something Jack understood. "Just sleep then."

"I'm gonna kill that red bastard! We're having chocobo steaks for dinner. You hear me you giant chicken! I'm gonna pluck every god damned feather off your greasy neck and cook you over an open fire!" Jack was infuriated by Axel's threats to his own mount, his lifeline in the warriors, but was too disheartened to do anything about it. Instead, he just shot Axel a contemptuous glare.

Why does he always treat Dynamo like a piece of shit? I guess he's just not as...kind-hearted as the rest of us. His problem, I suppose.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/New_Mombassa ... hp?act=idx - New Mombassa - A Forum Dedicated to Halo based roleplay. We would love to have you as part of our growing community. Time to bust some heads!

MULTI_MEDIA_MAN
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vizcious on Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:43 pm

Sirius dismounted as he passed the gates. Ecko was panting heavily from the long overnight journey to catch up with the others. Creon let the others to the stalls and as soon as Ecko was placed inside the stalls he collapsed from exhaustion. Sirius secured the stall and then began to look around for any guards or people with information on the "Black Attack"

"I'm gonna kill that red bastard! We're having chocobo steaks for dinner. You hear me you giant chicken! I'm gonna pluck every god damned feather off your greasy neck and cook you over an open fire!" Axel shouted as he wrestled with his large avian mount.

"Hmm chocobo steaks, i bet that would taste good" he thought while staring menacingly at Ecko laying sleeping in the stall. "Ahh now im hungry I guess ill talk to the guard later" Sirius began to head towards the inn in order to get food and await Captain Creon to call a meeting to discuss our current situation and future plans.

Vizcious
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Logarithms on Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:56 am

Luna hopped off her Chocobo with an air of grace. Her metallic boots made a deep 'thud' sound as she landed, proceeding to push Shadow along towards the stall. Shadow had always been an obedient Chocobo. Perhaps, this was what Luna identified well with, which created a fond liking for the said Chocobo.

"I don't think we'll be long. Stay here a moment, would you?" She whispered to the Chocobo, who promptly nodded. Trudging over into the stall, Shadow complied with Luna's behest, scarcely revealing any signs of disapproval at the idea of staying in a rather small space. Watching as the black feathered beast left her, Luna could only heave an apologetic sigh, realizing how different her room would be from the beast's.

However, it couldn't be following her everywhere, and she dreaded this knowledge. Closing the gates, she turned to rejoin the rest. Still, the fair-skinned lady was just in time to hear Axel shouting,"I'm gonna kill that red bastard! We're having chocobo steaks for dinner. You hear me you giant chicken! I'm gonna pluck every god damned feather off your greasy neck and cook you over an open fire!"

Luna ignored that plainly, instead directing her focus over to a fellow Chocobian Knight close by to her. Soft, barely audible steps brought the girl over to Lyric, who seemed rather lost in her thoughts. As she stood behind the fellow Knight, Luna couldn't help by glance over to what she appeared to be staring at.

"Lyric. Are you okay?" She asked, politely. From her own personal knowledge, Luna recalled the fact that the Knight had family back in the city. Then, the reminiscence of the destruction reminded her that whatever family she had, they would have been dead. Hiding these uncomfortable realizations, she looked to the fellow Knight again, only this time with genuine concern.
Judge users by their posts, not by their stars... (Admittedly, those stars seems somewhat bugged.)

Logarithms
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phantom Rom on Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:29 am

Savaran dismounted off the blue feathered mount after the captain had talked with the stable master and led his calm mount into an empty stall. Blue easily walked into the wooden stall and waited patiently for his monk rider to unsaddle him. Savaran knew his mount was used to staying in stalls or whatever was available. Savaran had had his mount for a few years now, having trained Blue to always follow his rider then he would be safe. -Worthy skill- the monk thought to himself as he relieved the calm mount of its burden. The warrior monk listened to Axel yell at his mount and frowned. "I think you'll need to go find your mount. After all I would hate to try to keep up with the chocobian warriors without a chocobo." the monk said dryly to the warrior Axel. "Just saying, I wouldn't want to haul all my gear around on my back and have to follow you guys on foot." Savaran said and turned back to his mount. "Unless you have enough [insert currency name here] to buy a new mount to ride." the monk shrugged as he brushed down his mount after Blue was free of his gear weight.
Anywhere is walking distance, if youโ€™ve got the time.

โ€œA friend is one who walks in when others walk out.โ€ [Walter Winchell]

โ€œToo often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.โ€ [Leo Buscaglia]

Phantom Rom
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cap'n Gregginz on Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:15 pm

"Yes that's a fan-fucking-tastic idea Savaran. I have so much money from the various fucking jobs we've had so far so I can [i]clearly[i/] afford for a new chocobo!" Axel shouted then walked out of the stalls, staring at the footprints of Dynamo on the ground then walk in that direction. "I'll be back." Axel growled after passing Creon and glanced at his fellow warriors for a brief second, each sharing the same expression of dismissal towards him. He knew most of them were not happy with his outburst but Axel couldn't care less about what the others thought of him. Damn chocobo was always a pain but Axel didn't start really being an ass to him until the death of his brothers, guess he needed someone to take the pain out on and Dynamo is the closest thing for Axel to attack easily because he knew.

Looks like Axel's tracking skills were very useful with finding Dynamo, those 6 years of Bounty Hunter experience were paying off well. He got on a knee and rubbed his fingers in the dirt after spotting an explosion of footprints all darting in different directions, obviously Dynamo did not want to be found by Axel.

Cap'n Gregginz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:47 pm

Creon watched as Axel passed him, reading this warrior he knew is was overly stressed. As soon as Axel was out of plain sight, Creon spoke "Let not his actions impede your own judgment upon him. I can only figure that he is not in his right mind, for events that have occurred. I can only ask that you be understanding, for he is not the only one with a frayed mind. You all are victims too." Creon slowly walked to the large barn like doors of the stable and turned to face the group "You all are free to roam about the town. I will resupply our outfit with necessary provisions, then I will find my way into the tavern." with those words Creon left the stable to do exactly as he said he would.

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Freiya on Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:18 pm

[Yay @ team]

Silvana was happy when Creon let them getting a rest.
She laughed watching one of her friends had a problem with his Chocobo. Sometimes Chocobos are like that.
They prefer to do what they want instead of listening to their masters. Pichy is not different. But right now Pichy seemed totally tired and sleepy to restive. He yawned. That was odd to see a big chicken yawns, but that was the thing. He opened his mouth and yawned. He turned his lazy eyes at the red chocobo who just ran from his master but Pichy didn't interested in watching it. He put his head up and walked elegantly to the stall, even before Silvana walks.
Well, Pichy is a classy Chocobo, and used to act a lady-like. Sometimes he seemed better to be a chicken model instead of a mount for fight.
Silvana followed Pichy to the stall only to rub his head. The girl was totally tired, hungry, and sleepy. She sat next to her Chocobo and laid her head on the Chocobo's body. His fur felt so warm against her skin. Felt like she was laying her head on a pillow. She yawned, trying to keep her eyes open. She wouldn't let herself sleep in the stall......... But in the next second, she fallen asleep there.

Freiya
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vizcious on Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:10 am

Sirius began to look around at the dismal state of his comrades. He thought to himself "Well it looks like everyone is falling into pieces." He then began to wonder if it was a bad that he felt no remorse or pity to the plight of his fellow villiagers/knights. He looked around an even saw Luna (who normally is the only one as cold hearted as him) trying to comfort Lyric. The mortal mind is very intriguing he though.

"Yes that's a fan-fucking-tastic idea Savaran. I have so much money from the various fucking jobs we've had so far so I can [i]clearly[i/] afford for a new chocobo!"

"Well now this could get interesting" Sirius said enthusiastically while watching the conferentation between Axel and Savaran. "Maybe they will start to have a brawl and we will get a little entertainment. There is nothing like a little physical violence to get the blood goin."

After that remark he was slapped in the back of his head by one of his fellow knights.

"I'll be back" Axel replied as he departed in his chocobo's direction.

Before he left out of sight Sirius remarked "if you still plan on making chocobo steaks i would like to try some that sounds like it would be very tasty."

Vizcious
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:20 am

Lee got off his Chocobo and pat its side and it walked off some where into town. Lee knew his Chocobo was smart and "might" return to him when the time is right. Lee walked around away from the group, becouse he felt like being alone. Things where starting to get heavy with all his armor and his sword in his sheath. Lee had no idea he was just walking to the same place over and over again. Lee notice and sees Silviana sleeping on her chocobo like a pillow. He walks over to her and shakes her a little bit by the shoulder and says "Are you awake, and wouldn't it be better to sleep in a room then a Chocobo?"

Lee was thinking "If she doesn't wake up I'll just pick her up and take her to a inn or something." Lee takes off his helmet and scratches the back of his head looking at her facing saying softly "She looks pretty cute sleeping like that." He puts his hand on his forhead and says "I shouldn't be thinking things like that at a time like this." he sighed and was hoping she didn't hear what he said.
It is proven that 90% of teens would have a mental breakdown if Miley Cyrus where to stand on the edge of a 6 story building. Post this in your sig if your are the 10% yelling "JUMP B!TCH!!"

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phantom Rom on Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:23 am

Savaran listened to Axel yell and storm away after his mount. and sighed in his head, -why does everyone get mad at me when I point out the truth, really- the monk thought acidly -he yells at me for pointing out the truth of his mistake like it's my fault.- the monk warrior finished situating his mount and then making sure that he had what he needed for the town was on his person he stepped out of the barn. -Oh well, we've all had a long day. Perhaps I should apoligse.- The monk thought and stepped outside. Savaran pulled his cloak around his shoulders as he explored the dark town before he would head back to the inn or wherever he could to get a place to sleep.

[sorry spelled "axel" wrong, my b]
Last edited by Phantom Rom on Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Phantom Rom
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:29 am

Lyric's attention was ripped away from her thoughts at a familiar voice. One she didn't speak to often, but she had no enemies- especially within the Knights' ranks. She turned and saw Luna, and tried to form a very faint little smile.

"I... No, nothing is wrong. Thank you for your sympathy Luna. It will not be forgotten." She turned her head up towards the sky and folded her arms loosely over her chest. "I just need time, perhaps more than an eternity even. But..." Lyric shrugged and returned her rich green eyes to Luna, "But I'll be fine... Eventually." She turned then and stepped away from Luna, moving towards Cochise's stall and reaching inside. She drew off two bags and slung them over her shoulder, and readied to go to the inn.

And so she went, off towards the nearby inn, where she took seat in the lobby and waited for the lady of the inn to escort her to her room.

Eternity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:16 pm

Fong didn't take much interest in what happened, barely looking up from Ji as he watched him sleep. He was pondering. How was he going to toughen up such a naturally soft chocobo? God knows he didn't want to, but during these times it was almost a necessity. He quietly nodded to himself, then moved away from the stables. The stables were connected to the main lobby of the inn, and he walked through. He gave an absent nod to Lyric, before reaching a bartender. "Do you have a bottle of Vnger Tali?" He asked softly. The bartender looked surprised. "Do you mean the hard wines from the eastern remote villages?" He asked.

"Yes." He said. The bartender shrugged. "Well, sure but nobody has ever asked for one. Too obscure of a brand. Anything else?" Fong nodded. "A question, if you please. Where did you, or do you import the Tali?" He asked. The bartender eyed him with scrutiny. "Don't remember." He drawled. "The trading scrolls don't date back to when we first bought the bottles, but It's somewhere in the far eastern region, hugging the mountains." Fong pushed his disappointment down. "Thank you. Here's the pay." He said, dropping a few coins into the man's hand. The man nodded, handing the bottle of red liquid to him. The wine was peculiar. It was a dark red color with grey swirls that lazily curled and spread throughout the liquid, thinning at points and expanding in others. He looked at the liquid for a long time. So far, his sidequest to search for the location of his hometown remains unanswered. His only viable clues was the trading of Vnger Tali wine, which stopped awhile ago after the eastern villages fell into a seclusion.

He decided not to drink it here, but to press on. He left the in, stuffing away the bottle of Tali. He exited the inn, where he proceeded to find some sort of other clue where he could get information about his hometown. He walked down the streets. His swords caught the eye of a armourer, who had an array of far more intricate and beautiful swords. Stopping him, he started explaining to Fong. "Your swords look like they need to be repaired. Well, with MY swords you don't need to do that so often. Look at them! Dull, dirty, thin... what you need are one of my beauties!" He cried, pointing to a rather unwieldy and long zanbato from the eastern areas. "Really." Fong said politely. "Yeah! For a measly price, you'll be holding off entire armies with these blades!" He continued to cry praise for his swords while degrading his hook swords, even going as far to call them useless and unwieldy. Fong sighed. "No thank you, I am quite happy with my swords." He said. The merchant grabbed his arm. "If I could prove to you my swords are superior in combat, would you buy them?"

Fong thought about it. "I will." Fong said. The Merchant went into a house, and pulled out a lightly sweating man. "I want you to duel this man." The merchant said abruptly, handing him one of his swords. The man frowned at the sword. Obviously he was paid or something, but he nodded hesitantly. Fong and him walked into the house. Turns out, it was actually some sort of martial arts center. Several students sat as two others sparred. It was a boxer against a form that resembled Eagle Claw. They cleared away, as Fong stepped onto the padded floor with the man. The man hefted the sword a few times, scowling at the weapon. The Merchant entered, sitting on the ground with one of the students. Fong put down his rucksack and kept his Changshan which interested many of the students. Drawing his hook swords, he stood waiting for the man to finish inspecting the sword the Merchant was selling.

ยง

Arke
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Freiya on Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:16 pm

[ Happy Halloween, all ]

Silvana squirmed a little in her sleep. She didn't notice someone came and asked her; "Are you awake, and wouldn't it be better to sleep in a room then a Chocobo ?"
At the same time the man put his hand on her shoulder and shaked her a little bit.
"Ummh......." Silvana grunted. But she opened her eyes to see the man put his hand on his own forehead and said something but she didn't get what he said.
For a second she was still dreamy, she couldn't remember who was this guy beside her. She just had a nice dream about her home.
But in the next second she realized she wasn't at home again.

"Uhh....." She sighed and rubbed her eyes with her palms, trying to wake herself up. "W-Whats going on ? Did someone attack us...?"

Freiya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cap'n Gregginz on Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:30 am

Axel placed his index and middle finger into several footprints and mapping out the cluster-fuck of footprints left by the fidgety Chocobo. The tracks had indeed been nothing but a straight forward run onto dirt road so it was easy to follow it but now the dirt was thinning out and the tracks led into the grass not to mention it was dark out now so it was even harder for Axel. Damn, this Chocobo was trained too well but you cannot blame Axel for wanting his mount to have at least a fraction of brain power. Axel had trained Dynamo very well with hiding his tracks when Axel was incapacitated or if he needed to get away from hungry wolves, enemy troops or a pissed off 1st Lieutenant Broomal.

There were three main tracks. One continued further down the dirt road, the second had gone off into the grass and seemed to have ventured deep into the forest close by and the third was towards a small creek. Dynamo knew better to run through water. Sure it's good to hide the scent and mislead someone for a few minutes but when your a 200 pound giant red molting bird, the water is not going to amount to crap. The dirt road was too simple and he could have run into a traveling merchant or some bandits and without Axel's muscle, Dynamo would be used as spare rations or sold to a circus or a Chocobo breeder. That only led to the forest, jumping through thick brush and trees, it would be the perfect place to hide... but now that it was getting dark, Axel feared about beasts finding his mount before him. "Son of a bitch" Axel said under his breath and ran through the wood, noticing some branches were ripped from the trees and spotting a red feather every once and a while. This was not going to be fun for the ex-bounty hunter. His blade was still held onto his right shoulder with a full grip on the blade, he knew something would leap out at any minute. The blade was a burden to his speed, weighing about 150 pounds of pure steel but it could cut clean through a tree if Axel was at the right speed and swung it with enough power.

The forest was like any other, rotting wood, few tiny harmless monsters poking their heads out from dead trunks. The leaves reflected the light of the moon whenever the light escaped the barrier of the canopy of the tall trees, scaling up to possibly 100 feet, Axel didn't give a shit. It's a forest, nothing complicated about it. He passed by one tree and etched his fingers over the large scrapes against it. Animal marking its territory, nothing unusual... wait! Territory! There could be some mean mothers here and Dynamo can't last 2 seconds against a Moogle with a sharp rock, imagine him against some big ass Chocobo Eater. Axel had to find Dynamo and get out of here before both of them would get devoured by whatever was living here. He would just shout out Dynamo's name and wait to hear either a Kweh or Dynamo frantically running off so he could follow the sound of his footsteps but drawing attention now would be stupid. Monsters would eventually find him but being as quiet as possible would be the best idea to avoid too much trouble. One or two Goblins, maybe a wolf, he could handle but a pack of both would be suicide on his own especially since he knows no magic and has no items aside from a half-full bottle of Soft he mistook for alcohol.

Cap'n Gregginz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:46 am

Lee started to laugh a little and said "No, no one is attacking us now. I'm just saying it would be better to sleep some where othere then on a Chocobo." Lee started to yawn thinking "It is getting late. I should also find a place to sleep." He looked at Silvana and said "Do you know any place where to sleep. Becouse I've never been at this town before." Lee's eyes started to go a little sleepy and before you know it he falls over asleep.

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Freiya on Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:54 am

The guy laughed.
"No, no one is attacking us now. I'm just saying it would be better to sleep some where othere then on a Chocobo."

Silvana nodded. She stretched and yawned, just when she saw Lee was yawning too.
"Do you know any place where to sleep. Because I've never been at this town before." Lee asked. Silvana shook her head and answered; "No I haven't been at this town either."
She realized Lee seemed so sleepy as his eyes were shutting and suddenly he fell asleep.
[His body fell to the ground when he fell asleep ?]

"Huh ?!" Silvana couldn't believe it; "He was the one who woke me up but he fallen asleep now ?! For the sake of Odin......" She rolled her eyes. And in the next second she fell asleep again.

Freiya
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!