Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fire and Ice...OCC and sign up

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Re: Fire and Ice...OCC and sign up

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elyad on Wed May 06, 2009 11:34 am

The Raindropper wrote:Wow I like him!

Hey what is the name of the Angle school?

((This is for everyone, just to make sure lol )) Erm right, the whole thing is called St.Obsidians, the Angels and Demons are separated into the houses Ice and Fire ^^

I suspect that he would be able to control something to do with all of the elements with him being halfy-halfy, Vain ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Elyad
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Wed May 06, 2009 4:50 pm

Sounds good. Just checking so I don't make any blunders.
There is a place within each of us where we cannot escape the truth; where virtue sits as judge. To admit the truth of our actions is to go before that court, where process is irrelevant. Good and evil are intents, and intent is without excuse.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eclipsedemondiary on Wed May 06, 2009 10:24 pm

Name: Cyrus
Allignment/school: Demon
Appearence: http://anathematixs.deviantart.com/art/ ... y-54361068
Background: His parents left him alone when he was 14 and he lives alone in an apartment. Keeps to himself and is very shy but will open up to people once he gets to know them.

eclipsedemondiary
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elyad on Thu May 07, 2009 2:08 pm

Thanks for joining! ^^

I'm tring not to confuse myself Vain lol :lol: My stories get kinda muddled up sometimes, i think of new things and go "ooh, that's good" and throw it in anyway lol ^^

Elyad
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Raindropper on Sun May 17, 2009 9:01 pm

I realize that I haven't posted on this in a while, and I'm quite sorry, but the people that I was posting with suddenly stopped as well. Could I ask someone to please bring me back in?
School has started so i'll only be on in the afternoons after homework from now on=[
(\ /)
(. .)
((")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

The Raindropper
Member for 16 years

NEW CHARACTER!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elyad on Sat May 23, 2009 12:27 pm

Note to everyone: This character is sort of a guide or mystic (If you've ever played Fable2, she's like a Teresa type character) and I will be controlling her

Name: Mistress Kay
Alignment/House: None, Mistress Kay is something different altogether

Appearance: See Attachment:
mysterious_series_l_by_17seconds.jpg
(37.74 KiB) Downloaded 3 times

Background: Not much is known about Mistress Kay...She has been asociated with St.Obsidians for longer than anyone can remember, some even say she is part of the magical weavings of the school itself. A very mysterious woman, she tends to wander round the halls at night, but spends most of her time in her private quarters in the tower, surrounded by all the trinkets she has collected over the years.
She considers herself to be more of an 'agony aunt' to the residents of St.Obsidians (even the tutors) rater than the mystic she is. A very influential and powerful woman, but also kind natured and remorseful. She likes nothing better than to help others.

Elyad
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!