Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fire and Ice...OCC and sign up

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Fire and Ice...OCC and sign up

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elyad on Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:08 pm

Teen Melodrama with a twist! this is my first RP on this site so bear with me ^^

The scene is this: you are not normal teens in education, you are angels and demons!
There are two schools for the 'gifted', you were born human but once you reached the age of 15 you were spotted by these schools and taken in to live there, as you would with any boarding school for the gifted, and be taught. One houses demons, the other angels.... There is a deep set rivalry between the two but both fight to keep their existence secret from normal humans. The schools are situated in close proximity of eachother, but both have large grounds. They are both mixed sex schools (let's make it fair ^^) and all the drama you expect to see with normal teens is here, just with a bit more deadlyness...

I'll have the IC up once I rekon enough people are interested, I'm open to any ideas too ^^

If you're interested, character sheets are as follows:

Name:
Appearence:
Background:
Other: (optional)

Here's mine:

Name: Alexis Star
Allignment/school: Demon
Appearence: http://theroseofvlyadwel.deviantart.com ... -105602521
Background: Born in England. Her parents thought nothing of her being whisked away to some fancy boarding school, they nver had much time for her. A lonely girl, but Alexis can find herself weaving in and out of different social groups with ease. She seems to fit in everywhere and nowhere, so not many peple pay much attention. Not much of a demon, Alexis can be bad tempered if provoked and can grasp the complicated tasks of 'demonage' quite well, but her temprement is more suited to those of the angels. As much as she loves what few friends she has, she wishes she had of been picked out to become one of her now rivals, the angels.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Elyad
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Fire and Ice...OCC and sign up

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Raindropper on Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:44 pm

Name: Zedekiel Rowan (Zeke)
Allignment/school: Angels
Appearence: Image (sorry it's a little racy!)
Background: Born in Detroit to a crooked CEO and a novel inventor, Zeke was never at a lack for money. He just ignored the fact that he had it. He resented his parents for being so immoral and lethargic when it came to raising him, especially since he was their only son. Zeke ran away numerous times and ended up with several hits on his record, along with countless jailhouse friends and contacts on the "wrong side of the tracks". His parents rejoiced when they discovered that he was being taken to a boarding school for several reasons, mostly because they wouldn't have to deal with him. They readily signed the agreement and sent Zeke away, glad to be rid of his attitude and rebeliousness.

OOC: do they have like "gifts"?
School has started so i'll only be on in the afternoons after homework from now on=[
(\ /)
(. .)
((")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Raindropper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elyad on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:13 pm

Thanks! One person, more than none yay! Nice character by the way ^^

Erm, yeah, Each side can control two of the elements, Angels: Water and Wind, Demons: Fire and Earth. But everyone has their own unique 'gift', kinda like super powers if you like.
some don't however. My character, Alexis, hasn't dicovered hers yet.

Thanks for asking that, i was trying to think of something else to put in it, my idea at the mo seems quite empty to me lol

Elyad
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sarah-kun on Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:52 pm

Name: Anastasia (Anthy) Broussard

Allignment/school: Neutral Good / Demon

Appearence: I will find or draw a picture soon. For the time being try and imagine a fairly typical cajun girl. Anthy is on the shorter side 5'4" or so with long brown hair that has just a bit of a stubborn wave to it. Her skin is tan, on occasion even slightly sun baked. Like most of her relatives she has big almond eyes and is a tad heavy set in the hips. She has her ears and left eyebrow pierced and tends to wear lightly colored shirts and a modest but temperature aiding skirt.

Background: Anthy grew up in the sweltering heat of South Western Louisiana. Her parents own a large plot of land out in Iberia Parish which her mother uses for organic farming on and her father works out on the oil rigs. They are poor and sending their daughter to the state magnet school was a big deal. Unfortunately in their pride at being able to send her there they failed to check whether Anthy could really handle it. By midterms her grades were miserable and some of her dorm mates were worried she was on the path to expulsion, or suicide depending on who you asked. When the letter from the dean came informing her she was to be expelled Anthy couldn't take it. She ran to her bed buried her face in her pillow and began to wail. With her eyes covered she didn't see the flames start to spontaneously generate around her. Being a demon she couldn't really feel the heat of her own bale fire torching her room and quickly spreading to the hall. As her classmates evacuated the building Anthy simply sobbed quaking with each breath. She could feel her will consuming the desks the walls. She was frightened, confused, and ashamed. What could she do now? She was a failure and a criminal, surely her parents would disown her and forget about her. The fireman that rescued her told her she was a gifted child. He told her everything was going to be different from now on. As he stroked her ego she forgot about the horror that she had unleashed. As he closed the door of the car that would take her to the demon academy he smiled a devi. A weak willed pyromancer would be a useful acquisition indeed.

Other: This is my first online role play. I have a great deal of experience with dice based games so I hope to do alright. Can't wait to get started!

sarah-kun
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Raindropper on Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:37 pm

[OOC: alright. I like wind and water:) now on the gift, is it something we can come up with on our own, or is it related to the powers?]

The Raindropper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloaked_Schemer on Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:02 pm

Name: Taran Obsedan
Appearence: http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h84/S ... uary/6.jpg As much as I detest using these pictures, this is the only one I can find to capture his true self.
Background: Will edit.
Other: Has a bad habit of 'teasing' the Angels, knowing full-well they can't stand the sight of him.
(12:17:45) RoxYRosE: And you did. Crim is not a liar... ask her if I said what you said I said. I bet she says what I think she'll say.

ImageImage

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lily Evans on Fri May 01, 2009 8:17 pm

Ooh, I am very interested in joining your roleplay. I wanna do two of them - sisters - one who is an angel and one a devil. And I'll put more to their profiles in a moment - I'm looking up pictures for them.

Name: Lily Evans
Allignment/school: A
Appearance: Lily has fiery red hair that trails down to her slender hips and bright almond shaped green eyes that looks almost carved from living emeralds. They sparkle whenever she smiles and shows her other emotions clearly. With soft pink lips and ivory skin, she is a beauty, but her only flaw is the fact that she is rather more shorter than most people at only 4'll at 16. She has white, fluffy wings.

Background: (add in later - she's the angel)

Name: Dragana Nott
Allignment/school: D
Appearance: Dragana has midnight black hair that trails down to her slender hips and bright almond shaped green eyes that looks almost carved from living emeralds. They sparkle whenever she smiles and shows her other emotions clearly. With softly arched blood red lips and ivory skin, she is a beauty that stands to 5'4, several inches over her half sister at 15. She has dark, bat like wings.
Background: (edit later - she's the demon)
Lily Dawn Evans:
My Character Profiles: WIP
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/work-pro ... 23818.html

Lily Evans
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sat May 02, 2009 10:14 am

Name: Halo Raiden
Allignment/school: D
Appearence:Image
Image [[ demon form]]
Background: will edit later]]
Other: is usually found listening to her music and drawing
ImageImageImageImageImage

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elyad on Sun May 03, 2009 2:14 pm

The Raindropper wrote:[OOC: alright. I like wind and water:) now on the gift, is it something we can come up with on our own, or is it related to the powers?]

You can come up with it on your own ^^ everyones unique!

Woooh! thanks for joining people ^^ I've got enough people to start the IC, but anyone else who wants to join is welcome ^^

Here's the IC so you can all get started: fire-and-ice-t21605.html
Have fun! (I'm hoping this goes well lol)

Elyad
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Sun May 03, 2009 4:03 pm

Hello I'd like to Join. One question. Could I be half-angel and half-demon? It might be interesting. He could have classes in both schools if they are like next to each other. It would make an interesting character at least, though he might be hated by most people because of his mixed allegences or he could be popular and have both sides trying to get his help. Just a thought.
There is a place within each of us where we cannot escape the truth; where virtue sits as judge. To admit the truth of our actions is to go before that court, where process is irrelevant. Good and evil are intents, and intent is without excuse.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pixsidust2 on Sun May 03, 2009 9:31 pm

Name: Alexander Johnson (Xenophon)
Appearence: Image
Background:Alexander knows little of his past. He woke up four years ago in an alleyway to discover Xenophon in his mind. He does not know where Xenophon came from and has spent the last four years of his life trying to find out who he is and where Xenophon came from. (I'll write more to this later)
Other: Xenophon is Alexander's other personality. He and Alexander are complete opposites though they manage to get along for the most part inside their head.

pixsidust2
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elyad on Mon May 04, 2009 9:43 am

Vain wrote:Hello I'd like to Join. One question. Could I be half-angel and half-demon? It might be interesting. He could have classes in both schools if they are like next to each other. It would make an interesting character at least, though he might be hated by most people because of his mixed allegences or he could be popular and have both sides trying to get his help. Just a thought.

Sure! It does sound interesting...It'd be fun to see how a halfy-halfy person gets on ^^

Elyad
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Mon May 04, 2009 9:47 am

oooh interesting...

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Mon May 04, 2009 3:52 pm

(cool thanx)

Name: Daemien Arelli Curow
Allignment/school: Neutral/Both
Appearence: Image
Background: Daemien grew up as a rather ambiguous child. People tended to stay away from him because of his aura of seeming indifference, yet at times he would show a great capacity for a kind heart and compassion. He has always had a good handle on his emotions for the reason that once he becomes enraged he tends to lash out at everyone and everything for some unknown reason. This also added to people staying away from him. As he grew up his parents moved around a lot because he kept getting kicked out of every school he went to because of certain problems. Then one day his parents got a letter in the mail. Well two letters actually. Both of the rival schools wanted him. He went to interview with both of him and each revealed to him what he was. On school said he was a Demon. The other said he was an Angel. finally the heads of the two schools met and came to a conclusion. He was not a demon or an angel. He was both.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elyad on Mon May 04, 2009 4:07 pm

Thanks for joining! ^^

Elyad
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Mon May 04, 2009 4:36 pm

Question, since he's half-angel and half-demon would that give him some control of all the elements because of his heritage?

Vain
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Raindropper on Mon May 04, 2009 5:23 pm

Wow I like him!

Hey what is the name of the Angle school?

The Raindropper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GuiltyPleasure on Tue May 05, 2009 4:11 am

Name: Shay Hellier
Allignment/school: Outsider/Angel
Appearence: Image She has a tattoo on the back of her neck that reads WEIRD and she always wears black jeans and a white button up shirt that reveals a different brightly coloured tank top each day.
Background: Shay was always very friendly, she had grown up in the same neighbourhood and had always had lots of friends who always thought her weird but loved her for it. When she got the letter being accepted into some boarding school she had never heard of before she thought it would be exciting. However, she hasn't had much luck fitting in with anyone and usually sits on her own daydreaming about what it would be like to be back at home. She tries to befriend people but everyone seems to think she is a little too different. She see's the other students at the Demon school and almost wishes she could be like them, she doesn't look like the Angels.
Other: Likes to sit alone and draw and write in her diary.

GuiltyPleasure
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby puppylovelolly12 on Tue May 05, 2009 1:04 pm

Name: Alexa Nightingale
Allignment/school:A
Appearence: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3180/250 ... 700105.jpg sorry if this doesn't work
Background: Alexa's parents spilt up when she was 2 now, she is effected by this and has really bad mood swings, which what with her being 'special' tend to go badly, to be brief she set fire to her garage because she got a detention so she is very unstable

puppylovelolly12
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lily Evans on Wed May 06, 2009 10:54 am

Is there a link up somewhere?

Lily Evans
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!