Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

FMA:Fallen Angel ((OOC))

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

FMA:Fallen Angel ((OOC))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:10 pm

In order to gain something, you must lose something of equal value.

In this world, there exists people with special abilities to manipulate objects and transform one object into another. These people are known as alchemists. This process does come with a cost though, the basic law of alchemy states that to gain something you have to sacrifice something of the same value.
Edward and Alphonse Elric made an attempt at human transmutation, a forbidden act in Alchemy, to revive their deceased mother-but the result were tragic....Edward lost his left leg, while Alphonse lost his entire body. Edward was able to sacrifice his right arm to transmute his brother's soul and bind it to a suit of armor-but the price the brothers paid was far too great. To regain their bodies, the brothers have started on a journey in search of the legendary Philosopher's Stone, which is said to hold immeasurable powers.........

On their search, the Elric brothers heard of a legendary Fallen Angel. She is supposed to be a strong alchemist, but not very old. On top of all that, she has information on the Philosopher's Stone...more than just information, she knows were it is. There is a problem. The girl is wanted by the military and the homunculus. Who will get to her first and does she know where the stone is? Who is this mystery girl?

~*~Characters needed~*~
Edward
Alphonse
Winrey
Armstrong
Hawkeye
Mustang
Hughes
Lust
Envy
Wrath
Gluttony
Sloth
Scar
((Others can be added, these are just off the top of my head.))

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chari Profile:
name:
alias:
appearance: ((pic and small discription please,unless cannon chari. Then just pic))
other:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Rules:
    I dont need to spell things out for you guys. You know the rules.
    No godmodding
    no taking control of others characters
    post at least a good paragraph each post.
    NO ONE LINERS!
    post at least four times a week
    I AM GOD! If i kick you out, then your out.
    Have fun ^_^

The Fallen Angel
name: Joeli
unknown
appearance: ImageImage
She is mid size for her age, 5'5. She has long black hair but has a large red patch in the front. Her bangs fall into her face a good bit, but she can move them out of the way. Her hair has been cut, since she has gone to Central. It is now short, a little past her shoulders, but nothing could be done with the odd redness that taints it. Her eyes are a deep green but at times, they are a deep crimson color. Her clothes are a lot like Winry's. Comfortable. Under the wristbands on her wrist are her Alchemist circles, along with other places on her body that they have been tattooed onto, or so it would seem.
other: ((will edit))

The Ultimate Spear
name: Lust
humonculi
appearance: Image
other:
Last edited by ~*~emoneko~*~ on Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Image Image Image
Wanting to do a onexone rp of these categories: anime, love, movies, Final fantasy, forbidden loves, more. Pm me if you are interested please!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: FMA:Fallen Angel ((OOC))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yomei on Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:21 pm

Wow!! This is so cool!!

I'm wondering, you don't have to, but can I make a charie that's friends with the Fallen Angel? She looks so cool!
I've seen you.
Where?
In my dreams.
Your dreams?
Yes, I've dreamt before. Horrid nightmares, sweet dreams, even weird dreams. But I once dreamt of you, only for a moment, and that moment was all it took for me to fall in love.
~a book I've read.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yomei
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonMan on Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:23 pm

Do we have to be Cannon characters?
And on the first day Man created God in his own image.

MoonMan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:36 pm

I think we can play non-cannon's!

I looove FMA!

I'll be Hohenheim, Scar and Ed! I'll make their profiles soon!

Name: Edward Elric
Alias: Full Metal Alchemist/Full Metal/Ed
Age 17
alchemist or humonculi: Alchemist

other: He is the son of Trisha and Hohenheim Elric. He is the youngest State Alchemist in the world, and has two automail body parts. Thanks to seeing Truth he can perform alchemy without a transmutation circle and is learning to use Scar's form of disintegration.
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:17 pm

Yomei wrote:Wow!! This is so cool!!

I'm wondering, you don't have to, but can I make a charie that's friends with the Fallen Angel? She looks so cool!

Yes you may. ^_^

MoonMan wrote:Do we have to be Cannon characters?

No you do not have to be a cannon, but I would like if you would play one. If not, that is fine, I dont mind.

Chulance: Hohenheim will not be played. Sorry, but I dont think he will appear in the story...like this one... But if I decided he can be added, I will let you play him. Also, on Ed and Scar, please keep EACH post a paragraph long, please. Thank you.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hidden Dreams on Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:32 pm

I'll join!! I absolutely love FMA ^^ It's been a while since I finished the series, but I think I'll be able to get by.

Shadow Alchemist
Name: Dayna Harli
Alias: Day
Alchemist or Homunculi: Alchemist
Appearance: Image
Dayna has long, thin, light pink hair which has grown down to just above her knees. Her eyes, which were once bright blue, have faded to gray after using her darkness alchemy for so long. Her normal outfit is a layered black and white dress, black pumps with ribbons tied around her legs, and long, lacy, loose black gloves. Her alchemy circles can be found on the palms of her hands and the bottom of her feet.
Other: Dayna's alchemy style is the odd usage of shadows. She can use them in an offensive way or a defensive way, and sometimes even to hide herself.

The Sin of Wrath
Name: Wrath
Alchemist or Homunculi: Homunculi

Flame Alchemist
Name: Roy Mustang
Alias: Colonel/Flame Alchemist/Hero of Ishval
Alchemist or Homunculi: Alchemist

Also, I'll take Roy Mustang and Wrath as canons, if that's okay. Favorite characters. ^^
Last edited by Hidden Dreams on Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hidden Dreams
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:27 pm

Hidden Dreams: Accepted and thank you very much. I like the non-cannon chari. Shes super cool! ^_^

Yomei: I will need you to post a profile for your chari. Thank you.

Now all we really need is Al and we can get started. I will make the IC as soon as that position is taken. Thanks everyone.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonMan on Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:46 pm

I totally forgot I wanted to join this, I apologise emoneko! I am in equal disbelief that no one has gone as Alphonse!!!!

Ergo, I shall be him.

name: Alphonse Elric
alias: N/A
Alchemist
appearance: http://www.epicarena.org/images/alphonse_elric.jpg
other: Can kick his brothers ass. :P

MoonMan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hidden Dreams on Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:50 pm

Wonderful, I absolutely can't wait to start. I've been waiting for a chance to role-play FMA for awhile ^.^

Hidden Dreams
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:38 pm

Lol thank you Moonman

alright, I will edit this post when the IC is made. Thank you very much everyone and I will have things up soon. ^_^

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rowanoak on Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:42 pm

Yay! FMA. Haha, I'd be willing to take up all the other characters but I don't think I could make a paragraph for each of them. haha

I think I'll be Envy and Hawkeye, my too favos
Oh, and Hidden Dreams, what's you're take on Roy and Hawkeye in a relationship?

name:Riza Hawkeye
alias: Hawkeye/Elizabeth/The Hawk's Eye
alchemist or humonculi: alchemist
appearance:
other: Owner of Black Hayate

name: William Elric
alias: Envy
alchemist or humonculi: humnoculi
appearance:
other:
Love is bitter sweet. I've had the bitter, now my sweet will be even sweeter.

Rowanoak
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:16 pm

Oks, I know i said I would edit the last post, but I really didnt feel like it. lol
But here is the IC

fma-fallen-angel-t33124.html

NOW POST!! Post to your hearts content! *over dramatics*

lol sorry. I got excited. ^//^

EDIT: Accepted and thank you soooooo much!! ^_^

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hidden Dreams on Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:01 am

Finally~ I'm working on my first post right now ^^

@Rowanoak: Okay, that's fine by me. Roy x Riza has always been one of my favorite couples ^^

Hidden Dreams
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:37 am

aww we already have coupling plans!! <3 thats super cute XD
Oh and I hope you guys didnt mind me starting things out on a train. I thought it would be the best for starters.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raff_Zeraki on Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:57 am

CAN I BE ARMSTRONG???? :O

Chari Profile:
name: Alex Louis Armstrong.
alias:"Strong Arm Alchemist."
age:30(He looks like he is in his 30s Not sure, never said on the Anime.)
Alchemist.
other: N/A.(Might edit.)

Raff_Zeraki
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:02 pm

name:Scar
alias:Scarred man

other: He's an Ishbal survivor who wants revenge on State Alchemists. He enjoys being around animals, and small children.

(Hohenheim is my favorite character please..... please..... let me beam him wAAAAAH Oh and Scar's profile)

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:12 pm

Raff_Zeraki you are accepted, post in the IC at any time. Oh and on a side note......
*HUGS* I love your avi!! I love Danni from Cradle of Filth!!! <3 XD

Thank you chulance for posting Scar's profile, but still no. I dont want Hohenheim in the rp right now. I will let you play him later.

EDIT: I will be playing Gluttony until we get someone else to play him.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:18 pm

Can I be related to Roy mustang??

name: Shiori Mustang
alias: The raven alchemist
other: has the that thing on the back of Ed's jacket tattooed on her back and every time she performs alchemy the product is always a raven black color hence her name.
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:36 pm

uuuuuuummmmmmmmm...................I dont really mind, but just to make things nice and fair I think it should be left up to Hidden Dreams.

Once you get the ok then you are accepted. ^_^

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raff_Zeraki on Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:37 pm

Why, thank you Neko. ^_^ I love Dani Filth as well.

Raff_Zeraki
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!